The Twins Leila and Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Leila's father father returned and asked Leila to come with him. She knew he was doing this to let Mom seduce Derek, but she also saw it as a test to see what kind of a man Derek was. He had already fucked both Sarah and her just hours earlier; was that going to be enough for him? It should be!

Leila's Mom, whose name was Emily, took Derek aside. "I want to know what kind of man you are Derek. Can I trust you with my daughter?"

"What kind of a question is that?" Derek said in reply.

"Let's put it this way," Emily, said as she began to undress. "If a naked woman comes on to you, can you resist her? Even if she is old enough to be your girlfriend's mother?" Derek was now staring at Emily's boobs, which were larger and even more spectacular than Leila's were.

"This is inappropriate, Emily. Please get dressed," Derek said.

"I'll do as I please, young man," Emily, said, as she slipped off her panties, now standing before him naked. "You've already enjoyed both my daughters today. What kind of man fucks his girlfriend's sister? Only a heel would do that. So get off your high horse!"

Now Emily, stark naked, was kneeling before Derek. She was pulling down his pants. Derek was frozen, immobile, in shock. She whipped out Derek's flaccid cock and scolded him for being flaccid in the face of her nudity. "Look at these boobs," she said. "Go ahead: touch them. I won't bite....I think." She took Derek's left hand and placed it on her right boob. Meanwhile, she was playing with his cock with her hand. His cock was responding nicely.

Emily had a habit of licking her upper lip. She had been doing it all weekend. It was nervous habit, but it had the effect of making her look sexy and available, or at least it did to Derek's filthy eyes. Derek was I the habit of trying to find tells that a woman was sexually available. Well, Emily was surely that!

"Don't you know how to fondle a woman's boobs, my boy? I'm beginning to worry about you," Emily said as she took his semi-hard penis into her mouth. It hardened quickly and became erect. Emily used her considerable fellatio skills to give Derek a magnificent blowjob. He was groaning, despite himself.

Emily did not let Derek cum, instead removing her mouth, and lying down on her back. She spread her legs, and the site before Derek's eyes was one of wonder. Here this sexpot of a woman had spread her legs for him and was inviting him to jump her bones and to fuck her silly. It would have been impolite to refuse. It would have been disrespectful to his (hopefully) girlfriend's mother to refuse. He would humiliate her if he refused, and she would hate him. Derek was raised always to be polite.

As Derek yielded to temptation, not being heroic enough to resist it, Emily began to moan, and her moans could be heard far and wide. Leila heard them, of course, and she knew exactly what they meant. She began to cry. Kyle comforted her, and his comforting led to, well, it led to a competition of moans: Leila's moans from Kyle's wonderfully talented cock, with her mother's moans from Derek's cock.

That left Dad, and Sarah. Dad began to put the moves on Sarah, and she ran from him, not wanting incest with her Dad. He's faster, however, and he tackled her, knocking her to the ground. He quickly ripped off her panties, pushed up her skirt, and pulled down his own pants as Sarah recovered from the blow of falling. When Sarah got her breath back, her Dad was on top of her.

"You're going to rape your own daughter?" Sarah said, as her Dad's hard cock poked at her entrance.

"No, I could never rape you, Sarah. I love you. But I need you now. Derek is enjoying Emily, and Kyle is enjoying Leila. What are we supposed to do?"

"We're supposed to be building a fire, remember?" Sarah said.

"Well, how we can do that with me lying on top of you, you with your legs spread, and with my cock at your pussy?" Dad replied.

"I agree, our current position is not propitious," Sarah said. "We could get up? We could look for firewood?"

"Compromise?" her Dad said. "We have a nice, quick fuck, and then we look for firewood. How's that?"

Sarah knew her father wanted sex with her. He had always wanted sex with her. Not with Leila; no, he had always wanted her. She knew it was incest, and it was wrong. She wanted no part of it. Maybe if she let him, just this once, he would end this obsession? Or then again, maybe it would just get worse? Once she gave herself to him, maybe he would want her all the time? Men seemed to be like that, at least they were with her.

So she said no, and she wiggled away. "Go try Leila, Dad. She'll be an easy target when Kyle finishes with her. She cannot say no to men, anyway."

Dad, whose name is Harold, did as Sarah suggested. Kyle had blindfolded Leila and tied her up. She was lying on her back, on the grass, legs spread. Kyle was just getting off her, when Harold walked up, made the shhh sign to Kyle, mounted Leila and stuck it in. Leila was defeated, because she heard her mother moaning, and she knew that meant her Mom had successfully seduced Derek, and in record time, too.

Leila did not know who was mounting her, but she could narrow it down. It was not Derek, since he was doing her mother. It was not Kyle, because he had just emptied his balls inside her. There was only one more cock: her father's. It could not be his, because he would never do such a thing. So it had to be the neighbor boy. He loved to spy on their decadent behavior, probably beating off as he did so. By now, he must be 18, too. Yes, it had to be him.

She had always thought it would be gross to let him fuck her or Sarah, but at that point she did not care. She figured it was him, or else some stranger who had come to investigate all the moans, and finding her naked, tied up, and blindfolded, was simply seizing an opportunity. The thought that a stranger was using her body as an opportunity fuck turned her on. She got off on the idea that she had no idea who was fucking her. That had always been one of Leila's weaknesses.

It was only after Harold had been fucking her for a few minutes when she recognized her father's smell. At that realization, she completely freaked out. She began to scream, telling him to get off her, calling him a bastard and other names that were less than polite.

Sarah saw Leila's distress, felt guilty, and came to her rescue, pulling her Dad off of Leila. She untied Leila and set her free. Leila was both screaming and crying. She could not be consoled. First it was her disappointment with Derek, then her shame at again succumbing to Kyle, and then her outrage at the incestuous fuck of her father, who had been taking advantage of her helplessness due to the bondage game.

Derek was drained, having fucked Leila's Mom twice, the second time being in her ass. For Derek, but certainly not for Emily, it had been his first ass fuck. He liked it. He dressed, and he went to look for Leila. She was a sobbing mess. Derek took her to his car, and even though it was late, he drove her back to New York, leaving her family and its serious problems far behind. Leila did not even take the time to dress, and got in the car naked, dripping cum all over the rental car's seat.

Derek pulled over at a rest stop. It was late, and the building was closed, Only the toilets and vending machines were open. Leila walked in nude, carrying her clothes, and she came out clothed. In the process, she had both shocked and entertained some men who were using the vending machines. Leila was too distressed to care. Derek was highly amused.

Life would never be the same. Both of them knew that. But when Tuesday morning came, and they both went back to work, Leila sat demurely in the last car of the #5 train, reading her novel. Derek entered at his stop, and he sat across from her. She would flash him from time to time, letting her legs drift apart. He would smile, and she would giggle.

They got together each night, usually at Leila's place, and sometimes Derek would take her missionary position, sometimes he would tie her up, sometimes he would take her on the stairs, and sometimes in the rooftop garden of her apartment building. He knew he could share her, too, but for now, he did not want to share her. That could wait for the next visit to Leila's parents' home, upstate. And that was months away. Good. For now, Derek and Leila had to repair the damage of that wild weekend, and figure out a way to make their relationship work.

They both realized they loved each other. Where there's love, there's a way. They knew that. They counted on it. And they enjoyed it.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers