The Twins Leila and Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle squeezing her ass brought her thoughts back to the present. Leila swatted away his hands, broke from his amazingly strong arms, and said, "Thank you for the dance," as she returned to Derek, to save him from her evil sister.

Sarah and Derek were dancing. Sarah had her arms around Derek's neck. She was grinding her pelvis against his cock. She began to kiss his neck. She was whispering into his ear. Or maybe she was just gently blowing air into his ear, or both, Leila could not tell.

Leila pulled Derek off Sarah, and said, come on, lover. We're going for a walk. She took him down to the lake. They sat together on a large stone, and Leila said, "We have to talk."

Leila told him "the story." She had never before told a soul. This was a first, and it was not easy.

It began when the twins were both 20. They went to a party in a strange town deep in the backwoods of North Carolina, while visiting another college. Everyone at it got drunk, even very drunk. Leila was no exception. Sarah however kept her wits about her. Leila was dancing the night away, and at some point, she's not sure how, she was dancing only in her bra and panties. One of the boys came over to her while she danced with another. He removed Leila's bra, and then she was dancing only in panties. Leila noticed, but only barely.

Leila was no party girl, but also she was no innocent virgin. She had slept with two men already, but right then she was "between boyfriends," and sexually as free as the wind. Sarah said, "Let's go deflower some virgin boys." This idea appealed to Leila back then, since she was both horny and drunk, and she had decided to become fairly casual about sex; he twin Sarah wsa already casual, and Leila thought she could be, too. They found some fresh faced boys at the party, and they herded them into a bedroom, closing the door, giggling.

Soon the boys were naked, and the two girls were giving two of them blowjobs, while the others looked on, stupefied. Sarah put Leila on the bed, and one after the other at least five boys got to stick their cocks in her pussy. Most of them came inside her within a minute or two, it probably being their first time fucking a woman. Soon Leila's pussy was overflowing with cum. Two of the boys took her in the ass, as well. It was Leila's first time doing anal sex, and she liked it.

Sarah took pictures of everything. One boy took Leila three times, and he lasted long enough on the third try to have Leila enjoy it a lot. Sarah took a video of that particular copulation. Leila did not even know the names of the boys, but she could tell that they all were total innocents. For several of them, maybe all of them, it was certainly their first time with a girl. All the boys were religious, and each one had sworn to save themselves for marriage. That was before they met Sarah and Leila.

What happened in that bedroom became the story legends are made of: The "libertine twins from the north" and all that they did with the five boys. Drugs were involved, and some activities were not legal; not even close!

Sarah had set the whole thing up. Some of the boys, maybe all of the boys, bragged, of course, and word got out. Fortunately, nobody at the party knew Sarah nor Leila, so the twins remained mystery seductresses. But (for example, and only as one example) Leila especially was guilty of multiple charges of sodomy. One of the boys had Baptist parents, and his parents wanted to prosecute the tramp who ensnared their innocent little altar boy, and led him down the path of corruption, of the devil. That mother found a sympathetic county prosecutor. Leila was terrified.

Sarah says she still has the photos and videos, and she keeps them as a hold over Leila. If Leila sexually pleasures Sarah's lovers, then all is good. So Leila has never felt that she had a choice, and she always comes through for Sarah. That is, she agrees to sleep with Sarah's lovers, thereby giving them "the twin experience." Leila did not tell Derek that she also enjoys it, usually, too. Indeed, these weekends at home having sex with Sarah's lovers of the moment was her primary source of sexual gratification. She usually looked forward to them.

When the story was over, Derek told her that the Supreme Court had struck down anti-sodomy laws, and she would now be guilty of nothing other than being a party girl for one night. All she had really done was undoubtedly give huge amounts of pleasure to some young boys. She could relax. Leila cried in response, burying her head in Derek's lap. Derek did not know the whole story, and Leila was not about to tell him.

Derek and Leila took a long walk and talked things over. They debated how to handle Sarah. They finally devised a strategy: Leila would tell her she was through with these games. She now had the man she wanted, and she would do nothing to endanger that. They would concentrate on avoiding Sarah and Kyle, and stay close to Leila's parents. Derek would be called back to New York City the next day for a work crisis, and they would both leave, before anything happened.

When they returned to the house, they were greeted with the sounds of sex. Leila had not exaggerated: They heard the moans 100 yards away from the house. Not knowing what to expect, Derek entered the house with some trepidation. He quickly noticed Sarah and Kyle sitting in the living room, quietly drinking cocktails.

The moans were coming from upstairs, presumably from Leila's mother's bedroom. Leila was non-plussed; she had grown up with those moans. But Derek was clearly taken aback. Seeing his distress, Leila quickly offered Derek a drink. She made him an Old Fashioned, using her father's good Bourbon. Derek thanked her and took a healthy swig.

"My mother moans during sex," Sarah explained.

Derek looked at her. "I guess that's fairly obvious."

Kyle said, "Sarah moans, too. Does Leila moan?" Kyle was asking Derek, but Leila was blushing and looking at the floor.

"That's not an appropriate question, Kyle," Derek said.

"I hope to find out," Kyle said. He meant when he ravished her himself, but realized that was presumptuous. He quickly added, "I'll be listening tonight," and Kyle winked. Nice save, Derek thought.

Normally Derek would have wanted to slug Kyle, but he knew that Sarah had promised him the "full twins experience," and so Kyle fully expected to lay a willing Leila this weekend. Derek was hoping the stakes had been changed, but he knew that habits are hard to break, and that the bond between Sarah and Leila was strong. Kyle may in fact get to lay Leila. Derek just hoped he did not. He wanted Leila to himself.

On the other hand, the way Sarah was looking at him, he knew she was his for the taking. That was mighty tempting. Sarah was just as sexy as Leila was. Maybe even sexier?

"Who wants to go skinny dipping?" Sarah said. She began to undress. Kyle went over to Leila and began to undress her, too. Leila froze, and she just stood there and let him. Naked, Leila pulled away from Kyle as his hands began to get fresh. She took Derek's hand and led him to the lake. A naked Sarah led Kyle along with them. Both men were still dressed.

Derek could not believe how much the twins resembled each other. Without clothes, he could not tell one from the other, and they both had bodies to die for. He began to understand the appeal of "the twins experience," especially if it were these twins. Wow.

The girls entered the water, swam underwater for a bit, and then emerged simultaneously, in waist high water. The girls looked at the men, smiling. It was like an optical special effect: they were identical. Derek remembered that Leila's breasts sagged just a bit. Her left boob hung slightly lower than her right boob. He checked to see which girl's left boob was lower. Damn! Both girls had their left boob lower. Even their boobs hung the same way.

The girls smiled fetchingly. One of them gave a little feminine wave, and the other blew the men a kiss. "Which one do you want?" Kyle asked Derek. "The one on the right, or the one on the left?" Not waiting for an answer, Kyle dove into the water and swam quickly to the twins, who must have been standing on a sand bar, quite a bit far from shore. Reaching them, he took the one on the right, choosing her seemingly at random, and he kissed her.

The kiss looked to Derek to be a sexually charged kiss. While he kissed her, his hands reached for her bottom and caressed it. He's good, Derek thought to himself, now even more intimidated. Kyle then moved to the other twin and kissed and fondled her in the same way. He stayed with the second girl, whichever twin she was, and he began to finger her while he kissed her. The first girl moved over to the two of them, and she began to fondle Kyle's cock.

Whichever twin was Leila did not matter at this point: She was eagerly participating, since they both were. But Kyle had made his choice, and the twin left out of the fun stood aside, watching. After some minutes, Kyle picked up the left twin, who now had her eyes closed, and he held her up above the water. He let her down slowly, so that he impaled her with his cock. He began to move her up and down on his cock, and the twin began to moan up a storm. It sounded like Leila's moans, but he figured both twins moaned similarly.

The twin not fucking now waved to Derek, and gestured for him to come to her, giving him a come hither look. Derek took the plunge and swam out to the sandbar, facing a dripping wet, totally sexually available siren of a woman. Whichever twin she was, she wanted him. That was clear. She was every man's dream. Derek was clearly a man, and he wanted this woman. Just then it did not matter if she were Leila or Sarah; he was going to have her.

He stared at the sexpot in front of him. They both of course heard the (very) loud moans of whom he hoped was Sarah, as Kyle fucked her mercilessly. He spoke to whom he hoped was Leila, saying, "Boy, they're really going at it." It troubled Derek: Was he talking to Leila or to Sarah? If it was Sarah, then Kyle and Leila were fucking passionately, right in front of him.

Derek looked for the mosquito bite on Leila/Sarah's left cheek. He did not see it, so he relaxed; he assumed he was talking to Leila after all. But still, a small test was in order: He said, "They're acting as if they were six."

"Huh?" Leila/Sarah said. "Six year olds don't fuck, Derek."

Oh shit, Derek thought. She was supposed to say seven when he said six. This must be Sarah in front of me, and I'm watching Leila screaming out moans of pleasure as Kyle fucks the bejesus out of her. He's fucking her standing up in the lake, too. Derek could see Kyle's cock going in and out of her eager pussy. Suddenly Derek felt sick.

"What's wrong?" Leila/Sarah said. Derek stood there, stupefied. Leila had known she would fuck Kyle; she had been warning him all along. Derek said, "Come here, babe." He kissed Leila/Sarah, trying to tell if her kisses were Leila's kisses. He could have just asked her who she was, but if she were Leila she would say Leila, and if she were Sarah, she would also say Leila. Leila had warned him of this. That's why she had proposed the 'you say 6, I'll say 7' identifier code.

He did not know if this twin kissed like Leila or not. What he did know was that her kisses were amazing. Well, Leila had given him permission to fuck Sarah, so what the hell? Whoever this twin was, he wanted her, and he wanted her now. He took her hand, and he led Leila/Sarah to the shore. He lay her down, spread her legs, climbed up on top of her, and entered her swiftly. Seconds later there were two sets of moans coming from the lake.

Leila/Sarah was a great fuck. Indeed, this was easily the best fuck of his life. The fuck with Lelia tied to the tree had been the most erotic ever and this was a close second. This fuck, however, was the most intensely pleasurable one he had ever had. He hoped she was Leila, but at this point whoever she was, she was wonderful, and he was in heaven.

Her body rose to meet his thrusts, and she wrapped her legs around him, drawing him deeper inside her. She kissed his chest when it was within range. Derek picked up the pace, a clear sign he was close. "Cum inside me, lover," Leila/Sarah said, in her sexy, throaty voice. Her voice was Leila's voice. Good! Her moans were so loud it made Derek feel as if he were a sexual superman to elicit such cries of passion out of a woman. And not just from any woman, but from the most spectacular sexpot he could imagine.

Derek varied the fuck. He screwed her giving his cock a circular motion so that it would touch her clitoris, and suddenly he would switch to a straight in and out, going slowly. He would pull almost all the way out, then plunge back in. He doubled the pace, and got rough. Leila/Sarah varied the moans in response to his varying the fuck, and while it was clear she enjoyed all of it, some aspects elicited the most passionate moans. Derek tried to remember what those were.

Derek lasted a long time, enjoying every second of their fuck. When it came time, he shot his load deep inside Leila/Sarah. Kyle and Sarah/Leila had already finished, and they had come close to watch Derek and Leila/Sarah go at it. Now that it was over, when Derek rolled off of Leila/Sarah, she said, "Wow, Derek. You can really fuck! No wonder Leila loves you. Don't lose her. I want you in the family. I can't believe you're Jewish and can fuck like that."

"Kyle is no slouch either, Sis," the twin who was now revealed as the twin Leila said. "Thanks, Kyle, for the great fuck. Now I want my own man back. I hope you liked the twin experience, boys. Time to lay your own twin!" and as Leila said that, she knelt in front of Derek, and used her talented mouth to nurse his cock back to life. It did not take long.

When Kyle had approached Leila in the lake, she had no choice but to make a snap decision. She knew Derek would have no idea who was who, and she wondered if Derek would nevertheless have sex with a twin not knowing which twin she was? Maybe Derek would think it sexy, not to know exactly whom he was fucking? She would have, in his place. But men are different; she knew that.

She knew Kyle was a great fuck, because Sarah had already told her: Sarah rates her lovers on a scale of 1 to 10, and most of them range from 4 to 6, sometimes 7. Sarah had already told Leila that Kyle was an 8. Leila knew she had to fuck Kyle; she wanted to! She knew it might cost her Derek being her boyfriend, but that's who she was. If Derek and she were meant to be, he would be okay with it.

Okay, she knew she was bullshitting herself. She knew she was rationalizing, to do what she wanted to do. But bottom line: She wanted Kyle to fuck her, he wanted to fuck her. Sarah too wanted them to fuck, and dammit, they were going to fuck! So why not get it over with? All she could do was hope that Derek would be okay with everything.

Derek had walked right into the trap, eyes open, and now he had enjoyed Sarah in the most intimate way possible, and more importantly, Sarah had enjoyed him. Sarah would have never forgiven Leila if she had been denied Derek, and of course Leila knew this only too well.

Both men fucked their own twins on the shore of the lake, with the twins choosing rear entry, getting on their hands and knees, right next to each other. When everyone was finally played out, Sarah said, "Let's go back to the house, and you men can have another drink and watch act three of the twin experience."

Act three? Derek thought. There's more? How many acts are there? He wondered how Leila was handling the fact that so easily Sarah got him to enjoy her charms. He was nervous. But Leila had just fucked her heart out with Kyle, was he was reduced to watch from the shore of the lake, so he was hopeful all was okay. And if it wasn't, he would always at the least have the memory of this weekend. This weekend was, without question, the most erotic time of his life.

While Derek had another old fashioned, and Kyle had a bourbon on the rocks, the girls stayed naked and got on the floor, lying on the plush rug. This was the part Leila always looked forward to. Nobody could ever hope to be able to match Sarah's talents at cunnilingus. The way she would tease her by licking her labia, only gradually progressing to her more intimate depths with her tongue, all the while having her finger tease Leila's clitoris. It was magical, every time.

Leila/Sarah then went down on Sarah/Leila, eating her out. After she came rather spectacularly, Sarah/Leila fucked Leila/Sarah with a large, black, strap-on dildo. The moans were in the high decibel arena.

Everyone got dressed, including Mom and Dad who were both still upstairs, and the six lovers went to dinner in the nearby town of Kingston, where there was a good taqueria. It was as if nothing had happened. Only Derek could tell how nervous Leila was.

Leila had behaved like a total tramp, immediately letting Kyle fuck her royally, in the lake, right in front of Derek. As she had predicted, Derek had then fucked Sarah. She had hoped he would resist, but she knew he would not, probably that he could not.

She could deal with it, after all it was her fault. But could Derek deal with what he saw her do? Men were different from women. They were much more possessive. But that's who Leila was, and now Derek knew. How would he deal with it?

Leila was a mass of nerves at dinner. She needed to get Derek alone, to talk with him. She needed to know if he now hated her, if he forgave her, or if he was turned on by the whole insane episode? He struck her as a man who quite likely might now hate her. Maybe he did now hate her, but he had decided to use her for as much sex as he could get this weekend? Men can be like that, she knew. She was filled with despair.

Why did she do it? Why did she go into the lake naked? Why did she let Kyle use her for his sexual pleasure? She loved it, as she always did, but was the momentary orgasmic pleasure worth losing Derek? Was she that undisciplined? Was she that superficial? She had to get Derek alone. She had to know! Leila felt a panic attack coming on.

Derek was calm during dinner. His mind was miles away. He could not believe he had fucked two of the sexiest women on earth, identical twins in fact, back to back on the shore of the lake. He would never forget it. He knew a life with Leila, if she wanted one with him, would be a wild ride, from start to finish. Could he handle her? Did he even want a life like that? Did he have to decide all this now? No, he did not. Maybe he should just go with the flow. He decided to relax and simply to enjoy this strangest, but most pleasurable, of weekends.

That's exactly what happened in fact. When Leila discovered he was not mad, and he was still crazy about her, she flipped a switch, and she became his. Suddenly she was a submissive, and whatever wild sexual thing he wanted, she would do, just as she had hinted, or even downright said. And she seemed to enjoy everything, no matter how strange, no matter how outrageous, as long as it was him, Derek, doing it to her, or (and this had not yet happened, but surely would) ordering her to do something with someone else!

Of course, there was also Mom. Did Leila really think she was going to slip away with Derek without giving her Mom a taste of him? The whole MILF thing began with Kyle, whom Sarah had already primed for it. After dinner in Kingston, the group drove down a dirt road and stopped in the middle of the countryside. The sun had set, but there was some light from the half moon.

Kyle was drafted to help Dad make a fire. But first he began to make out with Emily, the Mom. Sarah joined in, rubbing Kyle's ass as he kissed her mother. Then they left, leaving Derek alone with Mom and Leila, who was sticking close to Derek to "protect" him from her mother.