All Comments on 'The Two Annes'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HornyPaulHornyPaulover 6 years ago
Enjoying

Great stuff look forward to seeing more of this series.

You should rename them and put them into a series so people can read them in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Anne's, now we need Annal's

When he is doing the mother doggie style, have the daughter whisper in his ear, "Work your thumb in her butthole, do it right and she be begging for your cock there."

Then later on, it can be a "Like Mother, Like Daughter" story.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME. What a FANTASTIC SERIES

A man's ultimate dream. A Mother and daughter fucking together.

Both beautiful and equally horny women being fucked and sucked.

What a dream.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable

Funny but I can't recall any introduction of mother's name. This would be my only real negative. He has referred to her as Anne, but was never told her name. It should have stuck out as it is unusual for both to have the same name and expect dick person to make something of it.

Otherwise generally a good suck and fuck ditty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
856 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...