The Two Annes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Problem?" said my girlfriend softly breaking off from her delightful task.

There was no censure in her tone as such but there was a definite hint of 'this is what we do. Live with it!'

"No! No! No problem at all! It's beautiful. Please don't stop." I whispered hoping not to break the spell too much.

I stood quietly watching in awe as daughter brought mother to orgasm after orgasm. It had to come to an end eventually and I helped Anne to her feet, took her into my arms and kissed her deeply.

"You don't mind?" she whispered.

"Not at all. It was beautiful. I wanted to join in and play with her nipples while you pleasured her cunt."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because it was your shared pleasure to do and mine to watch."

We left Mother to recover on the table while we leant against the warmth of the Aga and held each other close and stealing kisses.

Mother stirred on the table curling up into a contented foetal ball. Her eyes opened dreamily.

"My God that was incredible! Both of you!" she groaned with a conviction that made me feel very pleased with myself.

"He's good, isn't he Mother?"

"You're not so bad yourself," I whispered into Anne's ear.

"Ummmm!" came a satisfied response from the table top, "He's a keeper Anne! Don't let him out of your sight!"

She curled into a tighter ball. Full of contentment and sighing softly she closed her eyes again.

"Now just let me sleep."

The kitchen table was big but not big enough to accommodate both Anne and her Mother and Anne was definitely going onto the table. I had an appetite for more smooth cunt.

Opposite the Aga, against the back wall, was a long, upholstered settle with small cushions in each corner. Picking the naked form of Anne's Mother off the kitchen table I motioned to Anne to clear the settle then laid her gently down while Anne fetched a soft blanket. With her Mother safely parked for a while I took Anne into my arms.

"You know what I think?" I told her quietly. She looked at me with a worried frown and was about to answer when I put my finger to her lips.

"I think you've got way too many clothes on for a girl who is just about to have her smooth, wet cunt eaten on the kitchen table while her Mother pretends to be asleep on the settle. So strip and assume the position, NOW, please."

The big kitchen table was heavy but on the stone slabs I was able to shift it quite easily. I moved it so that Anne's Mother had the best possible view of me eating out her daughters cunt until she, like her Mother, cried out for cock.

As soon as she was on the table she started to wriggle down so that her cunt was in the right position to take my cock.

"Stay! Back where you were you impatient little slut." I commanded.

"I was only trying to help." she giggled.

Lifting her head I slipped my rolled jeans under her neck with the loose bit giving a little cushioning for the back of her head.

"Legs out straight. Arms by your sides. Relax." I instructed placing one of the cushions under her knees then returned to her head end of the table.

With my elbows resting on the table I straightened my forearms and eased my big hands under the back of her head.

"Martin?" she breathed in a husky, slightly worried voice.

"Relax Darling," drifted a soft voice from settle. "I think you are about to get your first improper massage. Enjoy."

I started with a head massage (her head) by the time I had reached her temples she was purring contentedly. A facial (massage! Wash your mind out) and then down her beautiful, naked body. Nobody was going to sneak up on us. I had no little niggles whatsoever. With her mother watching I took my time and it was a good twenty minutes before I had finished massaging her dainty feet and moved back up to her head. Anne was murmuring contentedly.

Seduction was complete. Now for the foreplay.

I started with her forehead. A gentle kiss then both eyes, her pert little nose then her lips. I nibbled her ear lobes and neck and licked between her breasts and onwards, around and down to her feet before returning to her smooth cunt. She was purring long before I arrived.

Having Anne's Mother watching gave me an incredible buzz. I deliberately took as long as I could eating Anne's cunt. Sucking and nipping her clitty really made her writhe and that is where I concentrated my efforts. Then kissing and licking it better. The little noises and movements of delight that Anne made as I lavished as much attention as possible on her pleasure drove me to greater exertions.

I didn't make a meal of Anne's smooth cunt. I made a feast of it! Sometimes I brought her to a climax and pushed her over the edge. Sometimes I brought her to the brink then eased off, thoroughly enjoying her groans of frustration. It seemed an age since she had taught me that anticipation was the world's best aphrodisiac.

"Don't rush," she had said, "I'm not going anywhere. We have all the time in the world."

I didn't rush.

I felt a light touch on my back and heard a whispered "Look!"

I came up for air and surreptitiously glanced towards the settle. The blanket had slipped off Anne's Mother. Her left knee was raised and she was stroking herself. I smiled at her. She smiled back and I went back to eating her daughter's delicious, smooth cunt.

The image of her fingering herself stayed in my head as I nibbled and licked Anne. My cock grew even harder knowing that soon it would slide in where my tongue was. Anne was clearly excited at what we had witnessed and she started to build to a big one. I took her there, all the way up and down the other side. And I kept going! Licking, kissing and sucking gently until she begged for mercy. I eased up and, with a last tender kiss raised my head.

"Good?"

"Mmmmm."

I put my head back down between her thighs and started again. Her Mother was now using two fingers and on the verge of her own orgasm. It wouldn't have been fair to stop. Anne tried to fight me off but she had no chance. I was on a mission. Two beauties cummin together!

Ignoring Anne's pleas to let her rest and with an ear tuned to the sounds emanating from the other side of the kitchen I gently brought my love slowly towards fever pitch once more. With the sounds from the settle becoming more urgent I sucked Anne's clitty into my mouth and teased it with my tongue. My finger traced the rim of her delicious cunt. I listened carefully until I heard her Mother climax then easily slipped my finger into Anne's cunt and stroked her button carefully. She climaxed instantly and I kept her there until her Mother orgasm had abated, then let her down very gently.

"OK?"

"You bastard!" she replied softly with a contented look on her face.

Her Mother, still with her own fingers inside her, twitched in the final throes of her own orgasm.

Job done!

I repositioned her on the table and placed a cushion under her bum. Some forty minutes after first placing the love of my life on the big kitchen table my cock slipped easily into her wet cunt.

There are some things in life that should never be rushed if time is available.

12