All Comments on 'The Unexpected'

by NYCSeparatedWM50

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Read the story

The two first comments were made as if the woman is the writer. Did you critics read the story? I found it an interesting story that I'd enjoy playing out.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!

Bad subject to me. Others might like. Thanks for sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Why is hubby still there

Not really ctitical to the 'stroke coefficient' but why is she still married to her hubby? It sounds like the 'hero' of the story and the 'heroine' are a perfect 're-match'...or is that where this is going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really good

my cock is turned on

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
gave it a 3

not my cup of tea, but good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
smiling

this one causes me to have a flashback... I encountered an event close to this. however, i did not carry forward in the bar... hubby was a cop seated across from me.. and hubby was packin'... played with her thigh... my brain kicked in and I paid for the drinks and left...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Lucky asshole, the whores husband is a cuck or it could have ended badly for him.

TheAv8torTheAv8torover 2 years ago

This needs a part 2...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYCSeparatedWM50@NYCSeparatedWM50
118 Followers
Tall, separated, well-educated executive and open minded. My stories are all true. I married too young. She wanted a minivan, 2.3 kids, and a white picket fence, and I wanted to see the world. It was never destined to last. After the pain of our divorce, I realized I wa...