All Comments on 'The Unthinkable!'

by sahil_ahmedabad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"the sheer taboo of it made the sex amazing"

Ain't that the truth! There's nothing as taboo as a boy shoving his stiff young prick up his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from, his own damn birth canal. When a son sticks his prick up his mother's cunt, it's like coming home, back up where he started from as a tiny embryo. The first time the boy revisits his first and truest home, he goes wild, tearing up his mother's twat like there's no tomorrow, and unloading his hot young balls in a torrent of foaming semen. Later, it becomes calmer, more relaxed, even humorous, as the son eases his stiff fat dick into his mommy whenever he feels the urge to empty his balls up where his precious cream is safe and protected. I'm very glad that Sahil, the author of this excellent tale, who's in his early 20s, has had free access to his mother's sweet coochie for years (check out his touching and very frank bio). Way to go, pal! No one can care for your fine fat prick like your own mother. Well, of course you know that. A mother's beautiful cunt is the receptacle that nature provides both for her boy's big rock-hard cock and for all the warm creamy semen he's got waiting for his mommy in his loaded balls. Keep on fucking your mom, Sahil, and blowing your balls up her mommy-hole, 'cause that's where your potent young sperm will meet up with your mother's egg to plant a baby where you were once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TIGHT ;PASSAGE

Haardly any erlotic feeling as an erotic story. Just the plain routine sex except the Ass Hole job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*

I love Indian mom-son stories.

They are very erotic because thr society is more conservative than the Western one. Moral norms & taboos are more strict. Forbidden fruits are "more strictly forbidden" - yet people enjoy them anyway.

To sahil_ahmedabad: keep up the good work, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.4/5.0☆ = 88% = A (rounded to ☆☆☆☆) A VERY GOOD JACK OFF FANTASY BUT IT HAS MORE DEPTH THAN JUST THAT

This story is actually an EROTIC VIGNETTE.

It is (or supposedly is) a brief account of how his mom & he spent the New Year's eve.

What the author wrote is just the skeleton of the events.

The night is very important in his life. He realized that his mom has sexual needs & that she is infatuated eith him (= her son!)

It is not a trivial matter in his life!

♤♡◇♧

In my sexual fantasies, just imagining my mom naked was turning me on so much that i shot the load seconds after i penetrated her pussy.

Once i saw mom mom in her new bikini as she was getting ready for the beach. After she left, my fantasy was ready in my mind: she was getting ready for a NUDE BEACH & asked me to apply sunscreen lotion onto her ass & back of her thighs. In my mind I started rubbing it on her skin from the back of her knees & pushed my way up. By the time i reached her ass i came: the fantasy was too intense as i was totally infatuated with my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 01/11/16 "4.4/5.0☆..."

I also was totally infatuated with my mom.

I have always been an ass man. When God was giving out buttocks to baby girls, my mom lucked out in terms of size & firmness & shape! From her Dutch side she got her height & from her Indian side she got the sexiest bum on Earth!

Attn sahil_ahmedabad:

Your depiction of love making between mom & son is PRICELESS!

Above particularly goes for moment when, after they both came, they start kissing passionately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous