All Comments on 'The Unwilling Competitor Pt. 02'

by Pinkflame

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ah come on

Way too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AHH!

Just when Karen gets a chance for James to fill some of the blanks...a cliffhanger...AHH! Does she know he's a werewolf, yet? Looking forward to the next chapter. Soon, I hope.

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 8 years ago
Have to agree with anon

I realise that apparently stories seem much longer in word but when readers have been waiting some time for an update 1 page doesn't seem enough

prsstaridprsstaridabout 8 years ago
This chapter was confusing

At the beginning of the story your started out from James POV then later you switched to Karen's POV but you didn't indicate the switch. It was not until part way through her retelling her part of the story that I figured out it was from her POV. It sounded like you were talking about things that had already happened all over again.

I agree with some other posters, if you are only going to make it a single page you need to post more frequently otherwise people will loose interest.

Otherwise I enjoyed the story.

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

week has passed and we missed the whole thing? why did we not see them talk about the other girls or the werewolf thing?

bluebrowneyesbluebrowneyesabout 8 years ago
Great Potential Tale

But, I'm a bit confused, DO I NEED TO REREAD? First she is s taken to James' after an accident; chapter 2 it's a month later WITH NO EXPLANATION of why she is still in his home. I'm sure I MUST HAVE MISSED SOME indication. Plus I will agree with the previous commenters story too short to end that chapter on a cliffhanger. Is Karen even aware of what (Alpha Bitch) or that she is competing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Throughly confused?????

I could only give 3 stars and at that I was being generous. You skipped an entire chapter it seems where quite a lot happened. When did James tell her she was a liability? What about her recovery? Was she scared waking up in a strange place? Please tell us you got the chapters out of order. Or that the first part of this one was missing. Unless you can sort this out, I am afraid that I will not be reading any more.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'M CONFUSED

like seriously confused....i think you need to read and edit this asap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Confused

I couldn't wait for you to come back with more of this story. But there's a lot missing, you need to go re-read the first chapter cause there is a lot missing and you need to write longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The first chapter was fantastic. Detailed.

This needs fleshed out.

When she woke up. What happened? You skipped everything and kept it so short.

The reader is completely lost.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 8 years ago

I felt like there was something missing after chapter one. James brought Karen back to his home and then chapter two is her preparing for the competition. What happened after the accident? Was she forced to compete? Was James forced to have the competition?

PinkflamePinkflameabout 8 years agoAuthor
OOPS

Ok, so huge mistake, I accidentally published this part before the part before. Thanks to everyone who reminded me!!! I am so so sorry. I'll get on with it soon. There actually is a part where everything is explained (more or less). Otherwise, really sorry, cause I've been busy with work and everything. Thank you so much for voting though! Love you all!

biercebierceabout 8 years ago
Great story

Love the characters and the situations. Please share more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Potential

This story has potential. I wish we could have longer chapters since you go so long before yoy release the next installment. I would love to see Karen and Alpha together. Now with all due respect..get off your ass and write. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

Please you need to complete this story, it has definite potential of been a great page turner

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK tired of not finishing stories

please finish I have about given up on finishing any of these stories.

arabian59arabian59over 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

You should really continue! You have some serious potential as a romance novelist! You should think about that!

Keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omg amazing

Please update this is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NEED

More please I'm addicted! !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous