The Vassal Academy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're discussing those we're responsible for. I'm very happy about Diane's progress. I was aware of Geneva's difficulty. I'm happy that Jeannette is happy. What's wrong with that?" Devon asked.

Ann walked up the stairs without comment. Devon issued some instructions to Thomas for the morning and then he went upstairs himself. He found Ann waiting hallway upstairs. She stood with her weight on her left leg, her right leg extended forward and rolling leg slowly on the heel looking expectant. Devon raised an eyebrow. "Something I can help you with Mistress Ann?"

Ann looked at him expectantly for a moment. Then she rolled her eyes and shook her blond hair and said. "Oh, take me to bed you Bastard."

Devon smiled and opened his door. He gestured her inside.

Ann walked into the room and turned to see Devon closing and locking the door. "We wouldn't want someone walking in would we?"

"Certainly not, how considerate of you Devon." Ann said smiling slightly.

Devon stepped towards her holding his hand out, Ann placed hers in it and allowed him to take control of the encounter. Devon pulled her towards him and embraced her gently, placing one hand at the small of her back. "I'm going to assume that you'd prefer more passion and a more romantic encounter, I'll try to oblige you."

She backed her head up and saw the small knowing smile on his face. Ann looked into his eyes, and saw them sparkling with humor. "Bastard." Ann said almost laughing.

"My mother would forgive you." Devon said and then leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. He brushed lips first, and then slowly parted his and extended his tongue.

Ann melted into the kiss, it was gentle, probing, and also just a touch passionate. It built, and Devon's hands began removing her clothing, first her tight top was unbuttoned and then dropped to the floor. Ann felt her bra undone expertly, and then it joined the leather top on the floor.

Devon kissed his way down her neck, caressing and gently teasing her with his tongue. Ann ran her fingers through his hair and shifted her position to enjoy the scene and his attentions.

Devon's hands found the clasp and zipper and the leather skirt slid over her hips and down her legs.

Ann was impressed so far, and her arousal that had been building all day was really starting to kick in to high gear. Strutting around the clubs with people who were so amazed at them both was a huge turn on. She was cute, even pretty, but she'd never been the center of attention. While Randolph had been dismissive, Devon wasn't in the slightest dismissive of her. The rest had been impressed with her, that she worked with the legendary Academy.

Devon stood and kissed her again, leaving her thin bikini panties on her. She fumbled for his belt, finally getting it open and then struggling with his clasp. She leaned over and said. "How much practice does it take to do this as smoothly as you did?"

"Not as much as you think." Devon whispered back into her ear.

She finally got his pants open and reached inside finding his cock half hard already. Of course, unless he was lying he could do that with a mere thought. It wasn't a long, or as thick as Andre, who was almost inhuman in appearance.

Devon kissed his way towards her breast's and caressed them as he paid attention to the sensitive areas under the breast, while not ignoring the hard nipples that were dark in arousal. In the mean time her hands had been shoving his trousers and underwear down his hips.

Ann's movements were becoming more demanding, she didn't need any more arousal. She needed to be filled and fucked. To demonstrate this herself, she shoved her panties down her hips and kicked them away as she pulled Devon down on top of her. Her lips finding his and wrapping her legs around him.

Devon positioned himself at her entrance, his fingers finding her wet, and willing. He slowly inserted his length into her, sliding himself into her cunt. Ann arched her back and drew him into herself. A moan escaped her lips. She fixed her lips on his neck, licking and kissing him and she began to slowly thrust himself into her.

Devon shifted slightly, allowing his pelvis to slide and bump her clit. Ann reacted almost instantly. She began to dig her nails into him, desperation finally winning out.

"Oh God. Yes. I'm going to." Ann breathed. Then she came. She tensed as waves of pleasure passed through her.

Devon wasn't even breathing hard yet. He was still smiling slightly and now he shifted again, this time adjusting himself down and pushing down and in at the same time. Rolling his hips as he bottomed out caused her to whimper. Devon lowered his own head and kissed her neck and shoulder. In another two minutes of this, she came again.

Devon drew her legs up, and then began to piston harder into her. Driving into her with a precise attention to the angle, and the parts that were being stimulated. Ann groaned and then after a short time came again. This time crying out as her orgasm washed over her.

Devon rolled his hips again and a smaller shuddering orgasm passed through Ann. She looked up at him, sweat pouring from her hair and panting exhaustion preventing a long conversation. "When are you going to finish?"

"When you tell me to." Devon said smiling. Then he picked up the pace again and lowered his head, kissing her chest above her breasts, his chest sliding along her nipples while his pelvis tapped her clit rhythmically.

Ann started to twitch and decided she'd tell him to join her in this climax. As her orgasm began to build she gasped and cried. "Come on Devon, come with me."

They came together, Devon straining and thrusting deeply within her. His cock swelling and pulsing. Ann felt him shooting deeply within her and she shuddered as her own orgasm, her fourth climax washed over her. Holding him tightly she felt complete, exhausted, and like a puddle as he rolled off of her and continued to caress and cuddle her.

Ann looked at him sleepily. "If I hadn't told you to?"

"I wouldn't have. I was showing you the advantage of a trained male slave."

"Wow." Ann said and then she closed her eyes. "What a sales demonstration."

Devon smiled and relaxed. He allowed himself to drift to sleep, and set himself to sleep silently, without moving. Ann woke him three times as she shifted in her sleep. Each time he simply noted it, and then went back to sleep.

At ten minutes to six the phone rang and Devon answered it. "Yes."

He listened and smiled briefly and said. "Very well. Send them to the door. I'll take care of the cabby."

He rose and started to put some pants on. "Rebecca and Dominique are at the gate, through it by now. They are described as quite drunk, and in a cab. I'm going to get them inside, and pay the cabby."

Ann stood and grabbed her clothing. "Shit, I don't have anything to wear in here."

"No one's in the hall right now. Just go to your own room." Devon suggested.

Ann stared at him in defiance, then turned on her heel and as dignified as she could manage did just that carrying her leather outfit that was on his floor. "I'll be down in a couple minutes."

Devon refrained from smiling and then called Thomas and told him to go to the front door and see to the ladies, inform the Cabby that someone was on their way with the money.

Ann walked into the dining room as Devon was returning from paying the driver for his time and mileage.

"Rebecca, I'm glad to see you're both well." Devon said.

Dominique was sitting in the chair, but only just barely. "It may be more difficult than I imagined to find a suitable male slave Devon."

"Indeed?" Devon asked.

Rebecca said. "We found two, a matched pair we assumed."

"They were deemed unsuitable during testing." Dominique said as she ate a piece of toast that Chef had brought in.

Devon waited while Rebecca sipped some juice. "After I eat something, I'm going to bed. I'm wore the hell out Devon."

"Excellent suggestion, I'll take your class this morning." Devon said.

"They appeared to be suitable at first, however they failed the test." Dominique said.


Rebecca sighed. "They were in the club. Non identical twin brothers. Suitably endowed if the clothing was any indicator."

"Ah." Devon said.

"These boys took us to their apartment, they were also roommates." Dominique elaborated.

"Where we allowed them to begin to get lucky." Rebecca added.

"Yes, begin. Perfect way to describe it Rebecca." Dominique said.

Ann sat quietly and almost enjoyed the expression on Devon's face.

"It turns out that one would almost qualify as a minute man, if he had some training." Rebecca explained.

"He shot his load while I was stroking that hose of his." Dominique said in disgust.

"Oh my." Devon said. "I'm assuming he's in the Emergency room at the moment?"

"No. I didn't hurt him Devon. I tried to be gentle. I told him that was understandable, and there had certainly been a great deal of tension in the air." Dominique explained as she nibbled on some sliced fruit.

"She really did. Surprised the hell out of me." Rebecca said. "And let me say that he was hung like Thor's own son."

Devon managed to keep a straight face, but Thomas was grinning a bit. "Sounds impressive."

"So she tells him they can try again in a few minutes." Rebecca said. "While mine is trying to tune a radio with my tits."

"Devon, do you know what the little shit said then?" Dominique asked.

"I haven't the foggiest idea Dominique." Devon answered.

"He said he'd go get the computer up so he could check out some gay porn. It turns out they were trying to go straight, the little incestuous bastards had been fucking one another for years." Dominique said through the alcohol.

"We sat there drinking while the two of them fondled one another watching gay porn." Rebecca said.

"Oh." Devon said. "I'm sorry."

Ann was with Thomas now trying hard not to laugh. Her face was grinning and she knew if she looked at Thomas they would both laugh. It was impossibly hilarious. Two women who could have rocked these guys worlds sitting on the couch drinking while the guys are watching gay porn.

"Devon, I'm going to use one of the guest rooms, and sleep this disaster off. Then I'm going to get my car from the station, we rode the train into town, and I'm going home." Dominique said.

Thomas rose and said. "I'll help you to the room Dominique."

"Thomas, are you by any chance teaching this morning?" Dominique asked as they left the room.

Rebecca ate some fruit and said. "That was the dumbest night I've ever had. I can't even pick up a guy who wants to fuck me anymore."

Ann looked at her and said. "Sorry?"

Devon managed to keep a straight face. "It's not your fault Rebecca, surely you know that."

"Of course, however it's kind of funny. You should have seen Dominique's expression as he popped his cork while she's stroking him." Rebecca said. "I almost told him to make a break and run for it."

Ann laughed and said. "Oh God. I might have killed him for that."

Rebecca sighed. "We'll figure something out Devon. How was your night?"

"More productive than yours. I may have lined up a couple clients." Devon answered.

"Good. Since I see her sparkling this morning, I know your edge has been taken care of, so I'm off to bed." Rebecca said and stood and walked out.

Ann was blushing bright red and had her head down. "What is with you people?"

Devon waved it away, he looked at the clock and picked up his radio. "Jeannette?"

A moment went by and she replied. "Yes Master."

"Please wake the trainees. Ask Master Andre to see to oral arts today with Diane, and I'll be in Ballet with Geneva at eight."

"Yes Master." Came the reply and Devon lowered his head and shook it. "Popped his cork. God help me that is funny."

Then Devon rose and went upstairs to shower and get ready to face a long and tiring day. Ann followed and went to her room to do the same. She felt very relaxed indeed. It was certainly true that all her personal edges had been smoothed over.

Devon was back eating himself when she came down. "Ann, I should have told you, you can go back to bed if you like."

"It's all right, I'm fine. No clubbing tonight though." Ann said. "I'll be too tired then."

"Yeah, that's certainly true for me as well." He then smiled at Andre. "Perhaps we can get Dominique to represent us at the various clubs."

Andre speared a mouth full of sausage and said. "I don't know, if she has another disappointment, I fear that we may be on the news as she beats half the city to near death."


Devon smiled and said. "Oh these burdens we bear."

Ann walked with Devon to the training room and saw him take a long reed cane from the umbrella stand. Devon began speaking. "Rebecca says that Geneva is about ready to pass phase one. I'm hoping to see enough to say she has passed. If so, I'll graduate her at Oral Arts later."

"How does one graduate from phase one?" Ann asked.

"I have her demonstrate her technique on me of course." Devon said looking at the clock.

"I wish I hadn't asked." Ann replied.

"It's a relatively simple task for them, they've already associated testing with advancement. So the live test of their ability to gracefully move and perform would be logical, they expect it Ann." Devon said. "If you'd like, I'd have no objection to your passing Geneva to level two."

Ann was saved the need to reply by the door opening and Geneva entering the class.

"Mistress, Master." Geneva said bowing her head.

"Mistress Rebecca has taken the morning off, and I'm here to see your progress. I should warn you, I'm not nearly as forgiving as Mistress Rebecca Geneva." Devon said sternly.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master." Geneva said keeping her head down.

"Mistress Ann is going to learn the basics of what we do, today by observation. Pay attention to me, and do what you're told, you may make it out of here with your skin intact." Devon said in a low threatening voice.

"Yes Master." Geneva answered quickly.

At first Geneva was corrected often as she fumbled through her motions. Devon stopped her. "I can't believe that Mistress Rebecca would allow this. I refuse to believe it. She had indicated that you were about ready to move to phase two. I may have to discuss this with her."

Geneva shuddered to think what would be Mistress Rebecca's reaction to that development. "Oh Master, I'm sorry. I'm just really horny Master. It's been days since Mistress Ann allowed me to masturbate." A tear ran down her cheek as she said this.

Devon waved a hand and casually put his hands on his hips and Ann noticed him tap the transmit button on his radio twice. In a moment Jeannette's voice came on the radio. "Master Devon, you have a phone call that sounds quite important."

Devon answered that he would be there in a moment. He walked to Ann and said softly. "Play along, tell her you know she can do this, be a big sister to her." Then he strode towards the door and in a louder voice he said. "See what you can do with her while I see to this interruption."

"Yes Master Devon." Ann said. Then she walked to Geneva who was standing with tears running down her cheeks. "Geneva, I know it's tough, and I know how on edge you are."

"You do?" Geneva asked. "Sorry, Mistress."

"Yes. I also know you want to do this, I know you need to do this. I also know that they want you to pass this." Ann said softly and gently. "I want you to try and focus on pleasing us by doing this right. If you can run through this once with only minor corrections, I'll speak to Master Devon and see if I can talk him into passing you."

"Oh thank you Mistress." Geneva said gratitude obvious on her face. "I knew you'd understand my need. Oh thank you Mistress."

"That's all right, now let's try and walk, show me the slave glide again." Ann said.

Geneva was kneeling as Devon reentered the room. He took one look and said. "Now that's better Geneva, that's what we expect from you."

He ran her through her paces once more and then said. "Well, it's a close thing. Perhaps. I'll consider it this morning. Go on now, get to your chores."

"Thank you Master." Geneva said as she hustled out looking at Ann and obviously pleading with her eyes.

After she left Devon relaxed visibly and nodded to Ann. "Welcome to the world of training."

"You set that up with Jeannette didn't you?"

"Yes, of course. If I tapped the key twice, that indicated I had an important phone call."

"Allowing the student to be manipulated?"

Devon sighed. "You don't understand. To the students, to the slaves, I'm the Master's Master. I'm the lead trainer. To them, I'm supposed to be all knowing, all wise, and all seeing. Failing before me not only reflects badly upon their own actions, but upon their trainers. So I set up a way to give her time to compose her self and relax, and I put some of the stress of relaxing her so she could do this and pass on you." Devon gestured towards the door. "You have to start learning how they view things, and how much import they put on events, and people."

"Why didn't you just tell her it's OK, you have faith in her, and let her relax." Ann asked.

"Because then she would wonder about the other trainers, are they being hard because they feel like it, or are they doing it to fuck with the students in some grand Machiavellian plan of mine." Devon answered. "It would cause doubts about us, and we need all the advantage we can get."

"It is some grand Machiavellian plan of yours." Ann said.

"Yes, but if they think that the trainers are merely puppets, they'll stop listening to them as closely, and assume they can just go to Master Devon and get him to see things their way. Then my trainers would be nothing more than puppets." Devon slowed in the hallway and lowered his voice. "They are among the most highly skilled trainers in the world, in any event or tasking. They are exceptional. You're going to have to work very hard to join them as a true equal Ann."

"I figured that out already, and I'm trying Devon. So you use these charades to manipulate the students into passing right?"

"Sometimes into passing, sometimes in an effort to get their minds into a more advantageous position." Devon shrugged. "Consider it negotiation for victory. Which reminds me, I have an idea I'd like your input on regarding Cathy, since you've met her."

Entering administration Devon nodded his thanks at Jeannette who bowed her head in thanks. She understood that Master set that up to help Geneva pass, if Geneva needed that help, Master would provide it.

Andre followed them in and said. "OK, Oral Arts is down, and imagine this Devon, she did very well at the male stations looking in my direction."

Devon smiled. "I believe you have an admirer."

"Yeah, she's still got that mousy hiding mannerism. When are we going to start to address that?" Andre asked.

"Soon Andre, very soon." Devon said. "We need to convince her that we see her as beautiful Ann. She's got a low self esteem issue, and we want her to know that to us, she's beautiful."

"Master, an email came in from Master David confirming the arrival time of nine am on Monday." Jeannette said. "Diane requested again that I speak to you concerning both rings, and laser hair removal."

Devon nodded. "There is a studio in town that does hair removal. We've talked to them about it in general. I'll call them in a minute. The rings, see if you can round up Geneva and ask her to come here."

"Laser hair removal?" Ann asked.

"Yes, we've all had it done. That's why I never need a shave." Devon said.

"Jesus." Ann said and sat down. "Do you have any idea how much that's going to hurt her?"

"Yes, as you saw, I'm hairless there too." Devon said.