The Vassal Academy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca set it down and walked out closing the door behind her. Ann looked at it and walked to it. The belt buzzed and caused her to swear and jump. Damn it get the belt off first. She found that the belt was wet from her own juices, and she was horny as hell.

The monkey rocker was a variation of the syban design. She saw that the seat, well it was more designed to be cheek support than a true seat. The dildo or vibrator would move, and theoretically plunge into her pussy. Ann looked at the door, and then made a note to thank Rebecca for this. She straddled the device, and grabbed the handle. She set down and adjusted herself until the vibrator was just inside her channel. She was twitching and damned horny. She rocked forward and the dildo ran along it's course and was shoved deep inside her.

"Oh God." Ann moaned. She pinched her nipples through her shirt and then took her shirt off. She was grinding her hips and that made the vibrator slide in and out. She found the controls for the vibrator and hit the on switch. She then was in heaven. She rocked back and forth and was close to an orgasm.

One hand was on the handle while her right rubbed viciously on her clit. It was a little numb from the vibrator, and she needed extra stimulation. Ann's orgasm rushed over her and she moaned and then gasped in pleasure. Oh this thing was great.

She slowed her pace and allowed herself to be pleasured at a slower pace. The purple vibrator slid in and out more gently. Her right hand was now more slowly, more gently rubbing her clit. She knew that she could get a second one out. She eased up faster as her passion increased. Ann was gasping in pleasure as she rocked on the mechanical syban. She felt her orgasm starting in her toes and she shoved herself forward. The shaft of the vibrator drove itself into her and she came hard. She let out a scream of pleasure from her depths and then slowed and stopped. She tried to stand and found her legs sore, and shaky. She moved to her bed and collapsed into it. Pulling a blanket over herself she resolved to get one of those damn monkey rockers.

While Ann was enduring the torture of the belt, and shopping for ugly clothing, the girls had finished their chores and Geneva looked sheepishly down the hall from Jeannette's doorway. "Are you sure this is OK?"

"Yeah. Jeannette and I did it last week, before you came here." Diane said. "It was great. She's got the best technique."

Jeannette smiled and stepped to Geneva. "It's really the only time I get to make love freely. Otherwise, pleasuring the Master comes first, here we come first. That's why Master Devon allows it. So we can take our own edge off, keeping you two in training, and we can make love as equals."

"Too bad we don't have a guy." Diane said. "I love your technique, but frankly, I miss having a guy deep in me. When is Master going to start using us?"

Jeannette smiled and went to her dresser and came back with a glass dildo. "Not a guy, but the next best thing. It doesn't go soft in ten minutes either." Jeannette "Master will start using you when you've gotten a little farther in training. That's something that I wanted to mention. Before we begin."

Geneva licked her lips and nodded. "I love that dildo. I got to use it when I got here."

"When you graduate, I'll talk Master Devon into giving it to you as a reward."

"What's up?" Diane asked.

"Well, Master said we could get the rings, and you can get the rings. However, for the clit and labia rings, they take a month, to a month and a half to heal. That means that cunt training would be slowed and delayed, and that also means that your time with Master would be delayed." Jeannette said.

"Is it worth it?" Geneva asked. "I was thinking about getting some."

"It keeps you sort of on edge. Sort of like aware of yourself. In sex, it's awesome. When master fucks me, the ring drags along the cock, and is like dancing pleasure." Jeannette smiled. "I want the labia rings myself, and the nipple rings."

Geneva sucked air thinking about how that would look. "Gold right, gold rings?"

"Of course, gold rings for the slave girl." Jeannette said.

"Ok, sign me up. Nipple and clit. One labia ring." Geneva said.

"Yeah, me too. A little sacrifice now, and pleasure abounds tomorrow." Diane agreed.

"Ok, you understand that Master will use your rings to torment you someday." Jeannette said.

"Yeah, I kind of figured it out." Geneva said. "He's tormented us with everything else. Now will someone please kiss me and take me to heaven. I'm tired of living in hell."

Diane laughed and then took Geneva's hand and began to kiss her. Jeannette tossed some blankets on the floor, her full sized bed was too small for a threesome. So it would be on the floor. Fine with her, and judging from Diane and Geneva, it was fine with them too.

Knowing that Diane and Geneva were in the most immediate need of release, she moved to start working on Geneva. Geneva was on her back while Diane kissed her. Jeannette found Geneva soaking wet, and quite willing, and decided to bring her off quickly, and then relax her into additional orgasms later.

While all of this was going on Devon started a discussion with the more experienced trainers. "OK, is it time to start taking the house trainee's to our beds yet?"

"Not tonight." Rebecca said chuckling. "I think they'd object to us breaking up their fun."

"Devon, I was going to ask you about that." Andre offered.

"Agreed Devon." Thomas chimed in.

"So it's time. OK, let's step up the Bondage, and start thinking about taking them to our beds." Devon said as he moved a pawn and settled back.

"OK, and we justify this to Ann how?" Thomas asked.

"We tell her the truth, they expect it, and we're going to start to meet expectations." Devon answered.

"We're still short some staff from our nominal number. Let's be careful with the ones we have." Rebecca said. "I'd hate to see them dash off because we're wearing them out."

"Yes, don't break them." Devon said glancing up.

Jeannette watched as Geneva bucked in the grips of an orgasm. Diane was kissing and caressing Geneva's breasts while Jeannette worked on her cunt and used the blue Pyrex dildo to fill her.

As Geneva came down and looked at first Diane and then Jeannette she breathed a long sigh. "Wow, that almost makes it worth the wait."

Jeannette smiled up at her and said. "Diane might get picked to sleep with a Master since she's passed sleep training. Before we get the rings I mean. In my case, the rings just mean one hole won't be used. That's fine, I love anal."

"I meant to ask you, I've done anal, it hurt, but it kind of felt good too." Geneva said. "Does the training really make it pain free?"

"Yes." Jeannette said emphatically. "It's awesome once you get trained. That is one training that can progress when we get the rings, so you'll both be in chastity belts holding an anal plug in for the day."

"What's it like?" Diane asked with a bit of nerve showing through the question. It was painfully obvious that she was scared.

"First, you have to understand that there are actually more nerve endings in the ass then in the clit." Jeannette said as she shifted to start rubbing on Diane's shoulders. "Once you are stretched properly, and Master will be sure to do that, then the pain is gone. Then you get the amazing feelings of pleasure with Master's cock pushing you in places you've never known before."

"It felt wonderfully taboo and dirty to me." Geneva said. "I've only done it twice, but it was cool both times."

"Just don't forget Diane, tell the truth. It's important, especially during training. If you feel some minor pain, endure it. If you feel a lot of pain, tell someone right away." Jeannette said.

"Yeah, it's possible to hurt yourself that way, but if you're lubed, it should be pleasurable." Geneva added.

"OK. I'm just scared is all." Diane said.

Jeannette reached around and gripped Diane's small nipples and began to roll then between her fingers. "Tell me you don't want Master Thomas breathing on your neck as he fucks that cute little ass of yours."

Diane bit her lip. "How did you know I liked Master Thomas?"

"Girl you're an open book. You like his sweet demeanor. Come on." Geneva said. She shifted to put her mouth against Diane's breast replacing Jeannette's hand.

Diane shuddered in pleasure and said. "He is sweet. Even when he's whipping me."

"Which explains why you're always being punished by him." Jeannette said softly into her ear. "Just don't think you belong to him alone. The rest of the Master's will use you as they see fit. You serve the house, not Master Thomas."

"Andre is gorgeous isn't he?" Diane breathed in reply as she fell back into Jeannette's arms and began to kiss her. Geneva licked her way down to Diane's sopping wet cunt and began to kiss and caress her to higher levels of arousal, and passion.

Geneva lifted her head for a moment and found the Dildo. She said. "I'll sleep with any of them that want me. As often as they want me."

"Oh yes." Diane said as the Dildo entered her cunt. "Me too. Any and all of them."

"I love them all." Jeannette said beginning to kiss the breasts of Diane as Geneva fucked her with the dildo.

The night ended with the three lovely ladies entwined on the blanket that lay on the floor. They were all smiling and reasonably satisfied.