The Vassal Academy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannette said. "Mistress, it hurts for a day or two at the most. Shaving causes bumps and other annoyances, waxing is painful every damn time. I'll take a bad sunburn for a couple days over the feeling of having hair ripped out of me every week."

"The rings she's interested in?" Ann asked.

"She and I would like nipple rings, she would also like a clit ring, and we've discussed labial rings." Jeannette said.

Ann put a hand to her forehead and shook her head. "Oh God. If anyone even discussed putting a ring through my clit I'd shoot them."

Jeannette said. "Mistress, I have one, and it's awesome. When Master tickles it, electric shocks of pure pleasure run through me. When I'm having sex, the ring drags on a cock and it's absolute heaven. I'll never give mine up."

"Jeannette, get Geneva and I'll talk to her about her medical knowledge in that area." Devon said.

"Yes Master." Then Jeannette walked out in search of Geneva who didn't have a radio watch yet.

Devon sent an email asking for more of the radio watches, he intended to have all staff with one. Geneva said she was familiar with healing process for body piercing. It was an add on training after many soldiers started to get them. Laser hair removal wasn't something she was familiar with, however if it was something like a sunburn, then Noxzema or some salve would be best.

Devon thanked her and told her to get a watch from Jeannette.

"So are you going to take them down and get them pierced?" Ann asked.

"No, I'm going to confirm that they want the piercing, then I'll get the piercing artist here to do the work. We have the materials for the medical treatment, and it would give Geneva a chance to feel important." Devon answered.

Ann shook her head. "And the laser thing?"

"I'll confirm that too. When she gets it, she'll be on bed rest for at least a day, with one of us in almost constant attendance. When our slaves need us, we are there for them Mistress Ann." Devon said smiling.

"Of course. Loyalty should flow up and down Devon. Up and down." Ann said. "If you don't need me, I'd like to get a few more things from my apartment."

"No problem. I'll wait and graduate Geneva until you return." Devon said.

"Don't wait for me." Ann said walking out.

Devon and the gang were busy, and since only Andre and he were there for lunch, they dined in the kitchen with Chef. Then they went to their afternoon classes. Andre took Ballet with Diane, and Devon was waiting for Geneva in oral arts.

"Geneva, please come in. I'm here to live test your abilities in oral arts. If you pass, you've graduated to level two."

Geneva smiled and nodded her head. "Oh Yes Master. I'll do it."

Devon gave the command and Geneva approached him and knelt before him. She opened her mouth and waited for Master to give her something to work with. She got him hard, and then she flicked her tongue, and swirled lips and head. Using the techniques she was taught. She was unaware that Devon was paying attention to her technique, and when he felt she had completed them, he would ejaculate on self-command. This was important to the students, it gave them a sense of accomplishment, and a physical representation of their status.

Geneva focused her attention on pleasing him, the Master's Master. She knew this was a reward of her efforts. She felt him grow and begin to ejaculate. She swallowed all of it. Part of her training had been to accept Master's gift of love, and she hungered for it. She licked him clean, and tenderly loved on his cock. She looked up at him beaming in pride at her accomplishment.

"Welcome to level two Slave Geneva. You'll find the challenges greater, and the rewards are equally great." Devon said tenderly as he stroked her face.

Geneva reacted like a cat, leaning slightly into his caress. This felt so good, to be seen well by Master. To have Master pleased with her, to know her hard work, her efforts were not unappreciated. Those efforts did not pass without notice.

Devon zipped his pants and told Geneva to find Jeannette and Diane, and see to the chores. Tonight, she would sleep in her room in the staff room, if she felt like it. Then Devon called Jeannette and told her the remainder of her playtime restriction was waived in notice of her exceptional work over the last two days. The rest of the punishment would continue. He wanted the girls to celebrate tonight. Diane had passed initial sleep training, and now Geneva was level two. A small orgy would probably do them all good.

Jeannette smiled and turned to Diane. "We can play Diane."

"Great. I wonder if Geneva passed level one today?" Diane asked.

"A threesome? Sounds good to me." Jeannette said smiling and leaning in for a kiss. "I'm anxious to see what you've learned in level two oral arts."

Geneva's pass was known a moment later as she screamed down the hall. "I'm in. I made it."

Diane and Jeannette both hugged her supportively and Diane asked. "Who graduated you?"

"Master Devon." Geneva said.

"He passed me too." Diane said. "It's great that he finds time to do that isn't it?"

"Yeah."

The girls chatted and cleaned up the sleeping floor and then the training floor. Diane broke off to get to Ballet, where she fumbled slave Cunt while looking at Andre's crotch. She was whipped for not paying attention. She was paying attention, but not to her ballet.

Ann was back for dinner and asked. "So did I mess Geneva's graduation?"

"Yes, and I'm sure she's very disappointed." Devon said.

Rebecca was at the table, and Dominique had woken, and was gone now. All the trainers were present. Devon began. "Ok, we've got both our house slaves out of phase one, and people, I know you worked hard getting them there."

Andre shrugged. "Not really, I most sit around and read things."

"Not for long Andre. Not for long. We've got confirmation that Cathy is coming on Monday, Apparently David is going to Europe for business for a couple weeks, and is dropping her off here to keep her busy." Devon smiled. "So we've got a couple weeks to make some changes in her. Figure her training is going to be sporadic, a week or two at a time. So let's think of what changes we can make that would make the client happy."

"Obviously first and foremost, grace and poise. That really attracts attention Devon." Rebecca said.

"Obviously. Oral arts, again a given. I'm thinking about brushing up on arousal training, but going for cunt control." Devon said.

"Wow, nothing like setting a high standard." Andre commented.

"Not at all, I don't think we can get her to the six sensor probe, probably take a month for that. However, I think we can get her to one and probably two sensors don't you?" Devon asked.

"Yeah, we should be able to manage that." Andre agreed. "Who teaches that?"

"Thomas. You're up. Andre is going for oral arts, and Rebecca is going to flog her back and forth across the ballet floor daily." Devon shifted. "Beat her on day one, beat her harder on day two, and then put her in the dungeon for refusing to perform a task. Live testing you for example Rebecca. I'm betting she's never done sex with a woman, and will balk about it."

"Devon, ask Jeannette what she thinks. She's met Cathy right?" Ann asked.

Devon nodded. "Not a bad idea." He pulled out his radio and called Jeannette. She was in the dining room in a minute and seated on a chair along the wall as directed. "Jeannette, we're trying to find a good idea on how to break down Cathy's will and expose her soul to the light of day, to make her more willing in training."

"Master, Cathy is a beautiful woman and her ego is tied to her beauty." Jeannette said.

"OK, so what do we do to attack that ego." Devon asked.

"We make her ugly, at least in her own mind Master. Cut her hair, shave her head. Dress her in the ugliest costume you can. Something that does not flatter her figure. Something she would rather die than wear." Jeannette said simply. "She's not a slave, yet. She may or may not be a slave."

"Shave her head?" Ann asked astounded. "We can't do that."

"Master shaved my head, to get rid of my pride." Jeannette said. "It worked too. Hair grows back, when it does, ego doesn't come with it."

Devon leaned back and was obviously considering this. "Thank you Jeannette, as usual, you've seen what we missed. I was looking for the key to her soul, and you may have shown me that key."

"Thank you Master." Jeannette said. "Will there be anything else? The slaves and I are prepared to do clean up now."

Devon smiled. "Oh yes, I almost forgot, playtime tonight right?"

"Yes Master. We're looking forward to celebrating Diane and Geneva's achievements."

Devon nodded and signaled that she could go. "Ann, you might want to sleep in your apartment tonight. There's going to be an Orgy in the slave rooms."

Ann paled and said. "You're joking."

Devon shook his head. "I took Jeannette off playtime restriction. So the three of them can play tonight, and apparently they are looking forward to it."

"An Orgy?"

"Well a Threesome at least. Should be interesting." Andre said.

Ann shook her head. "Must remember to get my TV, stereo, and a good set of earphones for my room."

Devon smiled. "It's worse, the slaves aren't allowed to close the door. They aren't allowed the prideful activity of doors or privacy."

"Oh God." Ann said lowering her head.

"Ok, so I'm going to talk to David, and I'm going to tell him that in the event of an extreme lack of progress, we'd like permission to shave her head. I like the ugly outfit though. Rebecca, do you think we can find something hideous when she complains about wearing nothing?"

"Oh Devon, can I ever." Rebecca said. "Would you like to join me in our shopping spree Ann?"

"Can we go tonight, so I miss part of the Orgy?" Ann asked.

"Of course, many stores are still open. Let's go." Rebecca said rising. "Devon, with your permission."

Devon nodded and waved at everyone. "Meal adjured, let's get out of the girls way, I'd hate to be between them and an orgy."

Ann walked out and said. "Tell me that he's really joking about that."

"No, they're wound up right now, they need time to unwind. He knows it. He sees them getting frustrated and angry. There is a part of them that says that Master will bed them when he's ready, and when they've learned enough. They also know that a Slave is about service. However, they want to be sex slaves. There hasn't been any sex."

"Oh God. What have I gotten into?" Ann asked as she climbed into the drivers seat of her car.

"A strange business, a strange line of work." Rebecca said.

Devon stared in joy at the collection that Rebecca and Ann brought for his approval. A tent about five times larger than Cathy in bright orange with green stripes. An ankle length dress in wool, in the most drab shade of brown he'd ever seen, also five times larger than required.

"Oh Ladies, that's wonderful." Devon said. "She'd rather die that wear anything that awful."

"The wool will be especially infuriating, when she's wearing nothing under it." Ann said. "It will irritate her to no end."

"I think we've got her by the heal now, OK, we'll plan on this sometime Monday afternoon when she's crying about her lack of clothing."

"Also Devon, the Chastity belt." Rebecca said. "The new one."

Devon smiled and said. "Rebecca, that would be cruel, and have to be removed for training."

"No Devon, while she's sleeping." Rebecca explained.

Devon laughed. "Oh God. That's good Rebecca. She'll be climbing the walls."

"What the hell is with this belt?" Ann asked.

Rebecca looked at Devon with a raised eyebrow. Devon shrugged and said. "It's designed by us, and tested by Jeannette and Rebecca."

"Oh that one. Jeannette showed it to me. Does it really work?"

Rebecca nodded. "I grabbed Andre and Thomas on the way to my room."

Ann's eyes opened. "Both of them?"

"Rebecca, please set Ann up with this belt, she should experience a taste of what her trainee's are going through." Devon said.

"That's OK."

"Ann, you've got to know what they're going through, otherwise you have no idea when they've had enough." Rebecca said. "I'll get it."

Ann stood there glaring at Devon. "I'd have thought you'd had enough last night."

Devon shrugged. "You don't have to seek relief. Just wear it for an hour, sixty minutes. Then take it off."

Ann was nervous about the belt. Jeannette had said that it was torture, and after a few hours she was in hell. Rebecca had just said that she had grabbed two men to satisfy her after she wore the belt. Ann didn't want to be the woman who grabbed two men and screamed at them to satisfy her needs. Devon had curled her toes and left her laying on his bed like a puddle. "You know, I'm actually a little tired tonight."

Devon had been watching her, and said. "Oh, an hour. Surely you can manage that."

Ann bit her lip again. An hour with Jeannette had cost two hundred dollars. She had been certain that Jeannette wouldn't be able to affect her but she had screamed in passion. "Oh, I don't know. I'm certain that I can manage, however it's been a long day, and we didn't sleep much." Then she blushed remembering why she didn't sleep much. Devon was fucking her silly.

Devon nodded. "Well, if you're unwilling. I'm certain that you'll be able to guess how Cathy is doing when she's wearing it. I mean, you can guess to the effectiveness of the item."

Devon smiled at her uncomfortable look. Rebecca arrived about then and said. "Here you go Ann. I know you're an anal virgin, so I got the belt set up for a tickling nub there, not the probe."

Ann was blushing bright red. "Where do you people come from?" She demanded. "Jesus Christ, I'm standing here talking to my co workers about my sexual experience?"

Devon said. "Your Co-Workers are working with you to train people how to be among other things, sexually proficient."

Ann glared at him for a moment and then said. "So I put it on how?" To Rebecca.

"It only goes on one way. Put the belt around your waist, and then the strap goes between your legs. Buckle it into place. Would you like some help?" Rebecca asked.

Ann blushed and just nodded slightly. The buckle in the back was going to be a bitch to connect right.

"Rebecca, don't lock it on her. I want her able to get it off when it becomes infuriating." Devon said as the women left the room.

Ann was standing without her pants as Rebecca lubed the small vaginal probe and then inserted it gently. "Ok, there you go, all seated home." Then she buckled the straps and looked at it to insure it was right. "Well, here goes hell." Then she flipped a switch and covered it with another strap.

"Oh." Ann said as it started it cycle. There was a clit nub that vibrated slightly. There was a small probe inserted in her pussy that also vibrated slightly. Then the nub on her ass was tickling her. She shifted and wiggled.

"Don't bother, it doesn't help." Rebecca said. "I've got it set for low, and slow. So that way you'll get the idea of what it's going to be like for Cathy."

Ann twitched and looked worried. "OK, well I guess I get the idea."

"Oh come on, you haven't hardly tasted it yet." Rebecca said. "Oh, I love this book, have you read it?" Rebecca held up a paperback that was on Diane's desk.

"What?" Ann asked and looked at the book. "Um not yet. I'm just starting it."

"It's a good one." Then she sat down and smiled at Ann.

"You're going to watch me to make sure I wear it for an hour aren't you?"

"Someone should. I mean, there could be a problem. It is a prototype after all." Rebecca said smiling.

"I'll put a skirt on and go see Devon." Ann said reaching into her closet and pulling out a flowing spring skirt.

"Great. I've been meaning to talk to Devon. I think I saw him headed for the dayroom." Rebecca said. "Come on, let's go."

Ann followed her and found all the trainers lounging in the dayroom. Watching TV and Andre was playing Devon in a game of chess.

Devon contemplated each move for a long time before he made it. Andre would glance at the board and make a move, and while Ann knew how to play she could tell that Devon was going to win easily.

She sat and twitched whenever the belt started its cycle. It was hell on earth. It was just light enough that you couldn't really get off on it, while it was just persistent enough to prevent you from ignoring it.

Thomas was watching a TV movie and everyone ignored the sounds of passion from down the hall. Ann heard a buzzing in her ears and she kept trying to adjust her position.

She found herself trying to grind into the chair and she stopped herself. Damn them, and their little toys, and their amazing training. Devon had laid the pipe to her for thirty minutes straight and didn't let up. She had finally asked him when he was planning on finishing; of course she'd already come four times.

Devon had smiled and said. "Whenever you tell me to."

Ann had tried to wait him out, and finally begged him to finish. He exploded within her, and she had reached her climax a fifth time.

The level of sexual proficiency in this house would curl the toes of any man or woman on earth. It was astounding, and it was infuriating. Ann was grinding again and forced herself to stop. Her pussy was on fire, her ass actually wanted attention too. She was so horny that she was ready to beg anyone to do something. How in the name of God had Jeannette managed to survive this for hours? How many men had Jeannette needed to get over this?

"Ann?" Andre asked. "Did you hear me?"

"What?" Ann asked startled back to the room full of fellow trainers.

"I said is there something wrong with the chair? You keep shifting around, I haven't seen anyone wiggle that much since Rebecca and Jeannette tried to test the belt." Andre asked.

"Um. No." Ann said blushing. "Nothing at all wrong with the chair." She looked for help from Devon who didn't give the help she hoped for.

"She's testing the belt. We need to understand what Cathy will be feeling if she's wearing it. Ann volunteered to wear it so she could better estimate how Cathy will react." Devon explained.

"Oh, well that explains the wiggle and shift routine." Andre said.

"Oh. Like you've had anything like this done to you." Ann hissed at him.

"We have. There's a belt for men too. It's absolutely infuriating." Thomas said. "You have my sympathy."

Ann was shifting and wiggling and she looked at the clock. It had been nearly an hour, and she was ready to demand that someone, anyone fuck the crap out of her right damn now. "OK, that's an hour."

"Yes." Devon agreed. "Rebecca wore it for five hours didn't you?"

"Yes Devon, five hours in hell." Rebecca said. "I wouldn't suggest if for Ann though."

Ann looked her desire at Devon and then said. "OK. I'm taking this damn thing off." Then she stood up and walked out. She had to restrain herself to keep from dragging one of the guys out of the room after her. In the hall, she wasn't helped by the sounds of Geneva coming, knowing first hand the talents of Jeannette.

Rebecca called her as she arrived at her own door. "Ann, I have something if you don't want the guys to jump you." She walked past and opened her own door. Ann walked into her room and was undoing the straps when Rebecca walked in carrying a stool with a dildo attached.

Ann gaped at this monstrosity. "What in God's name is that?"

"It's called a Monkey Rocker, and I highly recommend it. This is mine, it's cleaned, and sanitized." Rebecca said. "Your pride is preventing you from grabbing one of the guys, they won't volunteer, so don't give them knowing looks. If you don't want one of them right now, this is probably best. I've put a vibrator in the slot, so have fun."