The Vassal Academy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca laughed. "Don't bother fencing with him. He'll do what he thinks is right, for the slave, and us. If you want him to jump your bones, just ask."

Ann stood up and said. "Honestly I'm all jumped out for a while."

"Andre has that effect on me too." Rebecca said as Ann left the room. "Leaves me satisfied for some time."

Ann shook her head and smiled. The bad part is, that's absolutely true. God he was great last night. Stretching and filling her, wiggling his hips to push her in places that she hadn't known about until arriving here.

Cathy cleaned a bathroom and then washed up and went to dinner. This time it was a bowl full of roast pork and rice and some vegetables. She stared at it. It smelled wonderful, but looked like what you give a prisoner. "Can't we have a plate, or something?"

"Master gives us food, that's all we need. We're not worth the effort to present it." Jeannette said. "We're slaves, this is what we eat."

Cathy started eating, and it tasted pretty good. She ate faster, hunger from skipping lunch urging her on. Drinking the water on her tray and looking longingly at the juice the others had she sighed. "Is Andre Gay?"

Jeannette looked up shocked. "What?"

"Andre, is he gay?"

"Master Andre, never forget the master. No he's not. He'll sleep with boys too, but he's wonderful in bed. He's got nine inches, or maybe more." Jeannette said dreamily. "He pushes you in places you thought were rumors."

"Could have fooled me." Cathy grumped. "He wouldn't let me try my skills on him instead of the damn plastic."

"Why?" Jeannette said. "I mean, why did you want to do him instead? You can't make him come if he doesn't want to."

"Honey, you just let me at him, and I'll get him shooting a load to the moon." Cathy said.

Jeannette shook her head. "No you won't. Not unless he wants to. You could suck from now till Christmas, and he'd still be as long and as hard as he wants. He's been taught erection and ejaculation control."

"You're kidding." Cathy said. "How do they do that?"

"They get a slave to suck on them, and they resist the urge to grow hard. Then with no stimulation, they get hard when they want. Same thing with climax. They come when they want, not before." Jeannette said.

"Trust me, I'm not that good at oral sex, but I managed to make Master Devon come, and there is no way that a level one slave should be able to do that. So either he did it on his own, or he relaxed and allowed me to pleasure him. Either way, it was a nice graduation." Geneva said smiling.

"Graduation?"

"Sure, you graduate from level one with a practical test. In this case, all we've been taught, which is oral arts." Diane said. "I blew Master Devon too. Then last night, Master Thomas took me to his bed. It was nice. He's gentle, and kind. So long as you're trying to please him."

"You have Master Thomas next, in cunt control. In fact you've got to get going Cathy." Jeannette said. "You'll be late. Master Thomas doesn't like that."

"Thanks gang." Cathy said with a smile. Thomas, so he was the softy. No problem, she'd have him eating out of her hand. What in the hell is cunt control?

"Cunt control slave is managing to squeeze your muscles to please your master. The muscles in your cunt. This is very difficult, and is very advanced. So far, Jeannette and Rebecca are the only ones to get the six sensor probe rippling. That means squeezing their muscles in a milking action." Thomas said. "Now hop up on the table, and let's get started shall we?"

Cathy gave him a small smile as she slid up on the table. "Master, I've never done this before, does the probe hurt?" She asked with a come hither pout to her lips.

"No, it's small. The command is slave cunt, and upon that command start rubbing your cunt so it gets ready. Go ahead." Thomas said as he went to the shelf.

Cathy started slowly rubbing herself, sure she could interest Master Thomas. Her strawberry pubic hair was trimmed, exposing her lips, but showing she was a real redhead too.

As he turned around with the probe, she licked her lips while looking at him. Time to be obvious. Come on boy, slide that thing in me and we'll rock your world. He smeared some lubricant on the probe and then said. "Here we go."

Then the son of a bitch shoved that cold metal thing up in her. She gasped. "God damn that's cold."

"Yeah well, it's OK, perhaps it will cool off that cunt that apparently has you acting like you can entice me. Silly slave." Thomas said. "We'll fuck you if we want, not when you want us to slave."

Cathy glared at him and then lay back. On the ceiling was a computer monitor and it showed a diagram of a female pussy, and she saw the probe represented. The computer screen said. "Squeeze." She concentrated and finally managed to squeeze her klegal muscle. A green light came on, then it said squeeze again. She did so a little faster. She did this ten more times. Finally the computer said. "Task complete."

Thomas who was watching the screen said. "Good, you'll be fine in this class. Tomorrow we'll start on the two sensor probe." Then he pulled the probe out without a hello or call you in the morning. Cathy shuddered as it left her. Damn him and his cavalier manner.

"It's late, You've got about fifteen minutes to use the bathroom and get to your room for lights out. Jeannette will tuck you in then." Thomas said. "Off with you slave."

Cathy stomped out and hit the restroom. Then she went upstairs and found her room. It was the only one without a door. She sat down on the futon and saw her clothes were not here. She pouted as sounds of talking came down the hall. "Just relax, and try and sleep. It's rough at first, but you'll be fine."

"OK. I was sorry I woke up Mistress Rebecca. She was really pissed." Geneva answered Jeannette.

Jeannette said. "One second, I have to lock her in. Keep her from wondering off. She's a rebellious little slave." Then Jeannette came in and said. "I'm locking you to the wall. If an emergency arises, pull that string, the chain detaches from the wall. You can't get it back in without a ladder, and you don't have a ladder. If you pull it by mistake, you'll be sleeping in a cage tomorrow night. If you sleep." Then she connected the chain to the collar that Cathy had been given. "No blankets, no sheets, no pillows. Tomorrow, if you try harder, they may give you blanket, it's warm enough up here, you'll be fine."

Cathy glared at Jeannette and her cheerful slave bit. Geneva was locked in the cage and Jeannette checked the settings and said. "Here we go, cage is hot, don't touch it."

Then Jeannette closed the door and walked to Admin to get the alarms set the way she wanted. The first one went off almost immediately. Taking the radio receiver she saw Master Devon had his panel active, he was listening too. Jeannette went upstairs to his room and knocked softly. She reported and he nodded.

"Yeah, Cathy's started crying, hoping someone will feel sorry for her and take pity on her poor abused self."

Jeannette looked disgusted. "Spoiled little slave." Then she looked down. "Sorry Master."

Devon nodded. "I'll forgive that one Jeannette. Wake me if you need to. See you in the morning."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said and went to the hallway and pulled out a chair softly. She sat down gently and waited. The alarm sounded in control and in her earpiece. Geneva was getting shocked fairly regularly. Cathy had started to cry louder, and then slowly stopped when no one came to her rescue.

Jeannette had to cover her mouth when Cathy's voice echoed down the hallway. "Well shit." Cathy was starting to learn that her tricks didn't work here. Tomorrow, she'd have a bad day indeed.

A couple hours of alarms later Cathy's voice again echoed down the hallway. "I want my bed. I want five hundred count sheets, and I want something to drink. I need a drink damn it."

Jeannette smiled and went back to waiting and listening for a problem. A real problem, a spoiled little girl wasn't a problem; it was what they did here. Take spoiled little children, and turn them into slaves.

At six thirty, Geneva was sobbing in pain and sorrow. She hadn't slept at all. That meant for two nights she'd had nearly no sleep. Mistress Rebecca punishing her for waking her up. This was just as bad, or perhaps not as bad, at least Mistress wasn't displeased with her.

Jeannette went to Master Devon's room and knocked softly on the door. She heard the usual come in, and found him dressed sitting at a small table and looking pensive.

"Jeannette. Good, right on time. I heard some of Cathy's outbursts, she wants a bed and sheets and all that."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said. "Geneva got about an hour and a half of sleep."

"Probably feels like she didn't get any." Devon said smiling. "At least that's how I remember it."
 "Yes Master, I remember it the same way." Jeannette said.

"Cathy to ballet after breakfast, then to lunch and oral arts. Then dinner and cunt training. Diane to oral arts. Then in to help Chef. Geneva, let's give her some chores, to keep her moving. Cleaning the upper floors today, and the guest rooms. She'll fail in the classes anyway. Let me know later if you think we should give her a night in her own room, no playtime, just a night down later." Devon said.

"Yes Master. I think that might be a good idea, but I'll let you know later." Jeannette said. "She's sobbing right now, close to the breaking point. Two nights of this in a row is going to hurt, especially when we need her fairly awake in case of a medical problem."

"Just what I was thinking Jeannette, just what I was thinking." Devon said softly. "I'll have Ann in with Rebecca this morning, and then I'll probably tour the facility this afternoon with her to bring her up to date."

"Yes Master. She's coming along fine. She's starting to get the idea that in a way, we're children, and need the guidance." Jeannette said.

"Good, forget to call her Mistress today, see if she picks up on it." Devon said.

"Yes Master."

"That's it, let's get them up and running." Devon said.

Jeannette was off and running. First to get Diane and then to wake the trainees.

Cathy was horrified when she realized that she had to use a toilet in front of other people. While she hesitated the trio was off and in the showers. Cathy was dawdling hoping for some privacy.

"Cathy, you have to hurry. The only time you have to spare is breakfast. That means you won't eat." Geneva said. "It's not like we don't pee and poop too."

"Geneva, I can't do this. I can't live like this." Cathy said lowering her head in shame.

"Damn it Cathy, you have a great guy, who cares for you. All he wants is for you to live up to what you've been pretending to be." Geneva said.

"I'm not a dyke like that fucking Roberta or you." Cathy snapped back angrily.

Geneva started moving and Jeannette turned her around with a twist on her shoulder.

"Geneva, you're past level one. You know the rules." Jeannette said.

"You heard what she said."

"I know you're not a dyke." Jeannette said. "You're like me, sexual, desiring to please your master."

Cathy had been scared for a moment, Geneva was a soldier, and had fought in Iraq. Cathy had gotten by on her looks and abilities. "Bitch." Cathy tossed out. Perhaps if she could get someone else in trouble, they'd go easier on her.

Geneva looked at Jeannette and then nodded. "I know. Diane told me the story."

Then Cathy was surprised to see Geneva approach the collection of watches by the sinks. She picked one up and pushed the button. "Master."

"Yes Geneva." Devon's voice came out of the tiny speaker.

"I've been bad."

"See me after breakfast, and we'll talk about it." Devon said.

"Yes Master."

"Why did you say anything?" Cathy asked.

"Loyalty to Master means you tell him when you've broken the rules. It means you trust him to see to your needs, and to punish you fairly when you've done wrong." Diane said.

"Why the hell did you say anything? Fuck them. We could just tell them no more punishments and that's it. They need us, we don't need this shit girls." Cathy said trying to rally support.

Geneva went back and finished rinsing. She rinsed her hair out and said as she dried herself. "I need this Cathy, I've always needed this. I've never wanted anything else. I've always been jealous of you Cathy, because you were a slave, if only in play, to a guy who cared for you."

Diane finished brushing her teeth. "He cares so much for you that he's spending how much to send you here? To teach you to be a good slave?"

"All you want is out of it, instead of doing what you need to in order to learn, and become better." Geneva said. "I'm not jealous of you any more Cathy. Now, I feel sorry for you."

"Sorry for me?" Cathy asked still sitting on the toilet. "In two weeks, hell, thirteen days, I'm out of here and back in an apartment in New York on Central Park West. I'm back to facials and manicures. All I have to do is survive this, and you fools actually want to live this way? Fuck that. I want strawberries and cream for breakfast. I want coffee and iced fruit for desert. I want fine silks, and I want a nice big comfortable bed."

Jeannette shook her head. "Safe word Cathy. Take my advice. Use your safe word today."

Cathy shook her head. "I'm not quitting, they can yell and take bread and whatever they want, I'm not giving up that life. I want feather beds and I've earned it."

Geneva walked out fixing her watch and Diane followed her. Jeannette said. "Breakfast is served. At eight am, you're in Ballet with Mistress Rebecca. Don't be late. She gets mad when we make her wait." Jeannette said this with such sadness that Cathy was touched for a moment and then finally the door closed and she was alone. She did her own morning routine and skipped breakfast to arrive on time at Ballet. It was inhuman the way they expected people to live around here.

Rebecca was waiting for her. "Good, you're on time this morning. I assumed you'd be dawdling at breakfast and asking for a menu to browse."

"No Mistress." Cathy said in her best submissive voice. She was promptly shown new positions, kneel and stand were reviewed, and Rebecca spared not one slash of the cane in teaching her. Each time she was hit, she would turn and glare at Rebecca and then adjust the part that had been hit.

"Quit hiding that cunt slut." Rebecca raged as she again slashed the inside of Cathy's leg.

"What is with you?"

"A slave is on display. When you hide that cunt it says you're too good to give it up to us, your Masters. It says that your little slit is so special, so much more special than any other cunt." Rebecca chided.

"So I don't give it up to anyone who comes along, and that's bad?" 


The next thing Cathy knew she was laying face down and her hands were bound behind her. She was again suspended from a bar and Mistress Rebecca's cane whistled as it struck her over and over again. Cathy wailed and cried and tried to apologize but it was for nothing.

Rebecca walked around her and looked Cathy in the eye. "When you're ready to stop playing slave, and ready to begin being a slave, I'll teach you again. Until then, you've failed ballet." Then Rebecca manhandled Cathy into a second classroom and locked her to a chair that was obviously designed to be used just this way. Cathy tugged on the shackles holding her and cried and sobbed and begged for someone to please stop this.

Devon walked into the room. He had hoped that Cathy would save her outburst for Andre in the afternoon class. Devon carried a tray with a plastic bowl and spoon and two plastic bottles of water. He placed the bowl, spoon and water on a small table he shifted before her. He pulled up a chair and sat down. "You've had a full morning Cathy."

"This is bullshit." Cathy said as she ate.

"No, it's stew. Pretty good, Chef's got lot's of talent with food." Devon said. "Geneva is on full restriction. Currently wearing chains to signify her disobedience of our rules. She's already been whipped in punishment for her actions. Actions that were initiated by you."

"Did you have a good time whipping her? Probably got off on it didn't you big man."

"Jeannette and Diane say you insulted Mistress Rebecca, and attempted to lead a revolt." Devon smiled. "See yourself as the reincarnation of Spartacus? Or are you now channeling the spirit of Boadicea, the warrior princess in England?"

Cathy said nothing and stared hatred at him. He released her wrists, keeping her neck and ankles shackled. She began to eat, starving after missing breakfast.

"Cathy, I'm going to take you to the bathroom, because I'm trying to save a sliver of your dignity. None of your tricks work here. You can't entice us, we're too well trained. You can't fool us; we're too experienced for that. All you can do is submit, and take a long hard look at that shriveled little raisin you call a soul and see if you want to continue this." Devon said as he rose and took the empty bowl and bottles. "I don't mind keeping you locked up personally. If you want to do that, we can. We can come down a couple times a day and hose you off to get the piss and shit off of you and out of your cage. Doesn't bother me at all."

"My soul is fine Devon. My life was fine until you came parading around and showing off." Cathy hissed. "This is your fault and you're going to pay."

"Say your safe word, give it to me and I'll release you right now. Give you clothing, I'll personally drive you to the train station. Would you need a ticket going north, or south?" Devon asked. "I'm not sure David would appreciate your walking out on day two, but I'll explain it to him. Perhaps I'll help him find another little slave girl to take care of him. One who's actually a submissive at heart."

"I'm not quitting." Cathy said. "David is mine, I won him and he's mine. I can put up with anything you dish out, because in the end, I'll be back in feather beds and silk panties on my ass covering the lip marks where you kissed my ass."

Devon nodded; he unlocked the shackles and said. "The bathroom is down the hall, same place as yesterday."

Cathy went in and then came out after doing her thing. "So where now oh mighty Master?" Cathy raged.

Ann was watching this from the oral arts room. She had a big smile on her face, she knew what Cathy didn't and she didn't feel one bit sorry for her. Geneva had been devastated by her behavior. Ann had stayed behind, avoiding the class to see Geneva's explanation and Devon's reaction. Geneva was even now sobbing upstairs, because Master was disappointed in her. Devon had personally stripped her ass and left her sore with faint bruises growing on her.

"Oral Arts. We're going to try again and see if you can be improved." Devon said.

Ann watched as Andre pushed her, cajoled her, and belittled her. "Good lord Cathy, I've seen better suction from a baby sucking on his mama's nipple." Andre shook his head. "If you think any Master is going to waste his time letting you suck him with that pathetic technique, you're really in the wrong line. Perhaps we should send you to princess school instead. You can lay around and have people fawn on you all day and tell you lies about your shit not stinking."

Cathy whipped around from station four. "You'd be begging for me to suck your pathetic dick asshole."

Andre moved about as fast as Rebecca and had Cathy tied into a lovely ball as Ann watched and shook her head. Andre had set her up, and she'd fallen for it.

Andre took her downstairs this time she was stretched to the four points on a large frame. Andre secured her and then walked out of the basement and up the stairs. Ann was waiting for him at the top of the stairs. "Any trouble?"