The Vassal Academy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon leaned back and called Ann into his office. "Ann, you were right. She's feeling guilty about Geneva."

"She's feeling guilty about a lot of things. Geneva is one she can fix, or try to fix now."

"It would appear as though we should consider our punishment of Geneva then."

"Yes. Do we put chains on Cathy?"

"No, that would slow her training down. We want her to move as far as we can." Devon said. He sighed and said. "Jeannette I know you're listening."

"Yes Master? You called me?"

Devon chuckled. "Take Geneva's chains. Tell her that Cathy appealed for our mercy."

"Yes Master. The restrictions?"

"NO playtime for the rest of the week." Devon said. "Back in sleep training tonight. We need to get her sleeping quietly so we can give her nights of rewards."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said smiling. "I'm sure she'll appreciate that."

Devon shook his head and waved Jeannette away.

"You're really a big softy you know that?" Ann asked.


"I'm tired. I was up all night. It impairs judgment." Devon said.

"Oh, well then I guess we should let you get on to bed." Ann said. "I'll take the night shift tonight. All I have to do is listen for sounds of distress right?"

"Yeah. Jeannette will show you how to work the alarm panel, and how to use the remote radio to listen to the sounds in the rooms. Cathy will be in her room, no problem. We'll probably chain her up so she doesn't think this is a Club Med, and Geneva in a sleep training room." Devon cocked his head. "Why would you volunteer to take the night shift?"

"I've got to do something to earn my pay, the least I can do is take a shift on nights." Ann said piously.

Devon blinked at her for a moment and then smiled. "Nothing like hard working help to make a business grow."

Ann strolled out and on down the hallway. The truth is, she saw everyone else working hard, and she couldn't do what they did. So she would take a night shift when she could, and would free them up to do what they did.

Ann rounded up Diane and then Thomas. They got into a mini van and drove to the laser studio. The tech who ran the oversized ray gun used the medication sent over by the Doctor to relax and dull Diane's pain then he got started.

"Usually we do bikini or something. But total hair removal, that's pretty rare." The tech said.

"She has high standards for personal grooming." Ann said with a smile that told him not to push it.

Two hours later, Diane was half carried to the van with a bottle of pills for the pain. She sat in the back and wiped the occasional tear away. Once back at the house they hustled her upstairs and got her into bed.

"Mistress, I had planned on helping downstairs when I got back." Diane said.

"I think you've got enough going on right now. That looked painful to me." Ann said.

"Yes Mistress. It's worth it though." Diane answered. "The pill is making me sleepy. Can I sleep now?"

"Yes Slave Diane, you may sleep now." Ann said seriously, and saw a small smile on Diane's face as she closed her eyes.

"Thank you Mistress." Diane said and then she floated away on painkiller and satisfaction.

Diane went downstairs and said. "OK, she's asleep. Jeannette check on her now and then OK?"

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said. "I've done this before."

In Devon's office she said. "That was awful. Her skin is bright red, she looks like a Lobster. She's in so much pain."

"Yes, and will be for another two days, possibly three. She asked for it. We paid for it, but she requested it twice Ann." Devon said. "We're doing what we can for her, she's got pain pills right?" He got a nod. "We're going to care for her the best we can, in a couple days, she'll be up and kneeling like new."

"With a body that's got no hair on it." Ann said sourly.

"See how bad you feel for her next time you cut yourself shaving." Devon said.

Ann gave him a dirty look. "One reason I wouldn't sign up for that is I like a little hair where God put it."

"I call that the landing patch myself. Points the way to the treasure chest of fun." Devon said. "You could put some tape over that and they'd skip it with the laser. He then laughed as Ann stood and walked out.

Ann was upstairs sitting in a chair when Geneva came in with the cream to put on Diane. She started to talk to Diane while she rubbed the cream in. Diane winced now and then and then fell back asleep when Geneva was done.

"Thank you Geneva." Ann said automatically.

Geneva nodded. "Mistress, is it true that Cathy asked to take my chains?"

Ann said it was.

"Thank you Mistress, let me know if Diane has any problems. I need to get back to the kitchen." Geneva said and was off and running towards her work.


Jeannette came up and said. "Mistress, I'll take care of her at dinner."

"Thanks Jeannette." Ann said. "She's in and out."

"You don't realize how tired you are in this life until you have time to sleep like this." Jeannette said.

Ann stood up and said. "I think I'm going to take a nap, I have the night shift tonight."

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said.

Ann had about reached her room when Devon's voice was heard through the open door to his room. "Ann, do you have a minute?"

"Yes Devon." Ann answered.

"Ann, Geneva isn't going to be doing sleep training tonight, and I've been hearing good things about Cathy today, she's trying harder today, applying herself."

"OK, so things are more settled?"

"Yes, and that also means that we shouldn't need a night shift, not a proper night shift anyway. I'll set the alarm for my room listen for it while I sleep."

"OK, so what should I do?"

"Would you care to spend the evening discussing Oral Sex with Andre? Let him take Jeannette and show you how the phase one stations work. I think if we're going to use you to instruct, that will be the first place we can use you at."

Ann nodded. "Yeah. The computer does most of the work, all we do is tell the student to look at the screen, and do what they see right?"

"Sort of, there are subtleties that go along with it. Those come into play after phase one for the most part." Devon said. "I'll let Geneva go to bed early, she's about exhausted anyway."

"Isn't Jeannette keeping an eye on Diane?" Ann asked remembering that Diane was upstairs and looking like a lobster.

"No, I'm going to give Geneva a futon pad, and have her sleep in the room with Diane." Devon said. "If I put anyone else in there, they'll just go get Geneva, so two get woken up instead of one."

Ann hated the logic of that. "Geneva's about wore out."

"Yes she is. If I put Jeannette in there, and there was a problem, then she'd go get Geneva and me. I think this falls into Geneva's area of expertise, and that way the only other person who gets woken up is me." Devon said.

"OK, I'll round up Andre and ask him to instruct me, how to teach oral arts phase one." Ann said as she left the office.

Andre had taught Cathy Oral Arts this afternoon, and she had arousal training after dinner with Master Thomas.

Geneva was in the Kitchen with Chef finishing the dinner prep, and she understood that for the next couple days, it would be her, and whatever help Jeannette could be. No training, but that's fine too. Geneva had always known that training would take a back seat from time to time, and this was just one of those times.