The Vassal Academy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre laughed. "Do I ever have any trouble?"

Ann walked with him to administration and watched the report in Devon's office.

"So you'd be begging to have her suck your, sorry did she say pathetic dick?" Devon asked straight-faced.

Ann nodded. "Yes indeed."

"I hope neither of you corrected her." Devon said with a faint smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Oh no Devon." Andre said. "Ann just stood there shaking her head at the girls stupidity. She's on the frame now. When do you want me to begin?"

Devon considered. "She keeps screwing up my plan. She's anxious to see her soul. Fine." He raised his radio and said. "Jeannette, my office."

Jeannette was in it in three minutes. "Yes Master."

"Jeannette Cathy is downstairs in the dungeon." Devon said. "We'll be feeding her on the frame, and then escorting her to the bathroom downstairs, the small one."

"Yes Master."

"Then we'll begin our evening's entertainment, and with luck, we'll have a forth slave in the morning instead of a pampered princess."

"Yes Master. I'll take her dinner down myself."

"Take Geneva with you when you feed her. I want her to see Geneva's punishment, since it's largely her fault." Ann said. "Assuming she has any sense of moral responsibility."

Devon nodded. "Yeah, that's not bad. Do it Jeannette. You and Geneva, Diane to clean in the kitchen until you return."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said and then left to continue her duties.

"I'm supposed to have the duty tonight Devon." Andre said. "If I'm the one whipping her, do I chance letting her see me lurking in the shadows?"

"No, I've got the duty, this is very delicate, very touchy. I want to see it succeed, or fail personally."

"How will you know?" Ann asked.

"When she stops crying tears of frustration, and rage, and betrayal. Then she'll start crying tears of sorrow. When she stops calling for someone to help her. She'll start calling that she's sorry, and she's use Master. I won't be sure until I look in her eyes, and that won't be until morning." Devon said. "It's going to be a close thing. Either we have a slave, or a girl who quits in the morning."

Cathy was strung up by her wrists, and her arms were getting numb from hanging like this for so long. She had no idea of time, and she called for help now and then. No one responded. Then she heard voices.

"Master sent us to let you down, let you eat, and use the bathroom down here, and then put you back on the frame. We only have an hour that you're allowed to be down." Jeannette explained.

Cathy gaped at Geneva. Her ass had welts across it, purple bruises were plainly obvious. She was wearing chains from her neck to her ankles, and to her wrists, and waist. Her ankles were limited with an eighteen-inch chain that made her take little shuffling steps. "God Geneva, what did they do to you?"

"I was whipped by Master Devon, for attempting to attack you. I was put in shackles to remind me that I'm a slave, and I don't get angry, I'm happy to serve Master." Geneva said in a sad voice. "Master was very angry with me. He has suspended all my training until my punishment is complete."

"Geneva, why did you tell him?" Cathy asked as Jeannette finished unlocking the ankle restraints and started on the wrist ones.

"Geneva, help me hold her up, her arms and legs aren't going to work real well at first." Jeannette said.

Geneva helped lower Cathy to a sitting position and the two of them rubbed her arms and shoulders while Cathy tried to eat some roasted chicken and rice with baby peas and carrots.

"I told Master because that's what we are, we're slaves Cathy. You've never wanted this. I always have. This is my dream Cathy. You're my friend, and I love you. We helped each other through high school, and we gossiped about boys." Geneva said with a smile. "This is the life I always wanted. This is the place I've always dreamed of being at."

Cathy shook her head. "Why Geneva, why put up with this shit?"

"Why are you?" Geneva asked.

"David, I want what I have with David."

"What do you have?" Jeannette asked.

"I have him, and the apartment, and the clothes, and the life. I love it." Cathy said seriously. "I have a watch that cost twenty thousand dollars. I have clothes that cost as much too. I have a big bed with him, and a wonderful kitchen with a cook and food that is so expensive and wonderful. We eat at the finest restaurants, and go to the best clubs."

"So you're living a lie, and you like it?" Geneva asked. "You pretend to be Submissive so you can have things, doesn't it suck to sell out like that?"

"Only if you sell out cheap Geneva." Cathy said. "This place can't last. It won't. Devon's a nut and the others are too."

Jeannette smiled and shook her head. "No. Master is not a nut. He's wonderful, and he cares about you Cathy. He wants you to release your inner slave, and become happy."

"Fuck that. I'm not being anyone's slave in real life. I'm in this for what I can get, and what they can give me." Cathy said.

Geneva shrugged and waited while Cathy finished eating. They helped her go to the bathroom and then she shook her head at the frame. "No, come on, just a little longer?"

"Sorry Cathy, but we're sworn to obey Master, and he says that up you go." Geneva answered.

Cathy was crying again. "No, come on. I've been up here for hours. You can't just leave me here."

Cathy was too sore and her limbs too leaden to really struggle. She cried and begged and hoped that one of them, perhaps Geneva would help her.

Jeannette adjusted the tension on the chains and then nodded. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. Master Andre is going to come and teach you a lesson later."

Cathy's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "What? What's he going to do to me?"

"Don't worry, it's for your own good." Jeannette said and then helped Geneva up the stairs leaving the cries of Cathy behind.

It had been just over an hour since Jeannette and Geneva had left her. She'd called for help, someone, anyone to come to her. She apologized, and was ignored. No one was there to hear her pleas. She hung her head in sorrow and raised it again when she heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. She looked up and saw Andre walking into the dungeon looking angry, and dangerous.

Andre stepped slowly towards her. "So, little wannabe slave thinks I'll be begging to have her suck my pathetic dick." He snapped his fingers as if remembering something. "Oh yes, asshole."

"Sir, er um. Master. Please let me down. I'll be good." Cathy said smiling her charming smile.

Andre unbuttoned his shirt. "I can't get a good swing going wearing a shirt. I don't know why. It's not too tight, or really restrictive. But I can't seem to get the whip moving right when I wear a shirt."

Cathy blinked at him and said. "Wait, come on. Aren't you supposed to be like tolerant of a student?"

Andre walked to the wall and began running his hands over whips. He took a long bullwhip down and then shook his head and put it back. "No, that would be over too quickly."

Cathy was panting now in fear. Her eyes were glued to him, following him in horror. She had a safe word. It was Doppelganger. If she used that, they would stop right?

Andre selected a medium flogger with supple leather tails. He smiled and flicked it a couple times. "Yes, this should do nicely." 

Cathy shook her head. "Look, I'm not really into whippings. I think I may have mentioned that to Devon."

"That would be Master Devon?" Andre asked.

"Yeah. Master Devon. Sorry." Cathy said. "Like I said, I'm not really into the whole whipping thing."

"Too bad I am into that whole whipping thing." Andre said. "So is Devon, and we're going to show David how to flay your ass up." Then he started. At first not swinging too hard, just working her over, to get her warmed up. She was screaming already in fear.

Andre slowly built in pressure, seeing the change in her behavior. Cathy was panting now, but in lust. The blood pumping through her was hot. Burning her up. She was squirming whenever the whip flicked across her sex. She looked at him through sweat stringing hair; drool running down off her lips now and then, her sex soaked in need.

Finally she started to beg. "Please Andre, please, I need it so bad."

"Need what, and you've forgotten Master again." Andre said.

"To fuck. Please fuck me. I need it. I can't stand it anymore." Cathy breathed at him. Her eyes locked on his crotch. "Please, I'll do anything, please." Then she started to cry. "I can't take anymore."

Andre slowed and then stepped behind her. He unlocked her ankle shackles, and then released her wrist restraints. He then surprised her by taking her to the cage and shoving her into the small squat cage. It was too small for her to lie down in, and not really tall enough to sit in. She'd hit her head on the bars. Andre slammed the door closed on her.

Cathy wasn't done, she wanted cock, and she wanted to come. She reached through the bars and Andre connected the restraints together with a lock. Then he said. "To keep you away from Master's cunt. Wouldn't want you enjoying yourself now would we?"

Cathy screamed. "NO. Please, don't do this." She struggled pulling on the bindings. Andre squatted down and looked at her seriously. "Take some time Cathy, search your soul, and find out why you're here. Look deeply within yourself, and see what you're made of. We'll help you, but you're the only one who can do this now."

Then he stood and walked out picking his shirt up as he passed by. Cathy looked confused. "What?"

Devon was in the shadows, at the doorway to the other basement, the storage basement. He was sitting in a chair. Andre had done it perfectly, and now it was all up to Cathy. Devon watched, and waited.

Cathy wailed and shook the cage and tried to free her hands. She tried to wiggle and get her cunt on something she could work it on to come. She cried and sobbed and finally fell silent. She lay there in a ball, arms through the bars and stuck outside. She cried quietly and then she did what was required. She listened to her own mind for once.

Cathy sobbed her sorrow into the darkened basement. She cried and asked why me, and felt sorry for herself. Finally, when she was cried out, she looked deep within herself. There wasn't anything else to look at. She found her conscience waiting for her. Her frustration, and arousal and personal agony were just the tickets her conscience needed to start talking to her.

Finally, about midnight, after lying on the cold floor and weeping now and then as she felt sorry for herself, she saw herself as she truly was. She saw herself as the cruel, and manipulative bitch she had become. She saw that they were treating her as cruelly as she had treated others, more overt certainly, but no less cruel than she was. Deep down inside, Cathy was a good girl, who knew right from wrong. She knew what right was, and had buried that sense of right, and wrong under a ton of excuses and justifications.

Cathy saw herself, and she didn't like what she saw. She saw her treatment of David, not as trying to use her wiles to get her way, but as the gold digger she had become. She couldn't live with herself now, not and live like that.

Devon listened as the sobbing came again. This time, it was huge racking sobs of grief. She's at the bottom now, and what will she find?

"I'm sorry David. I'm so sorry. I love you David." Cathy cried into the darkness and wept herself to sleep crying softly that she was sorry, always sorry to David though.

Devon considered. He needed a bit of information. He softly climbed up and out of the basement through the storage area to the other stairwell at the far end from the dungeon to the office. He checked the clock. It was seven thirty in Brussels. He called the number David had left. "David, it's Devon. I'm sorry to be calling so early. I need some information though."

"OK, what's going on?"

"I'm not sure. What is Cathy's term of honor for you? What do you have her call you? Master, sir or what?"

"Well, when we're alone, and doing our thing, it's always been just my name. Her tone is the sign of submission isn't it?"

Devon smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. "David, we may have had a breakthrough. She was just crying out that she's sorry. I was expecting her to use Master or Sir, but instead she cried that she was sorry David, and that she loved David."

"Cathy?" David asked confused.

"Yes. It's too early to tell, but we may have gotten her to reach bottom. If so, now the training truly begins my friend." Devon explained.

David listened and then surprised Devon. "Is she hurt, I mean, is she OK?"

"Yes. She's probably better than you've ever known her to be."

"So what should I do?" David asked.

"Finish your business as you planned, I have work here as well."

"Did you. Sorry. Did you have to shave her head?"

"Not yet. As I said I wouldn't do that until I spoke with you about it. David, I'll keep my word on that."

"Thank you Devon. I'm going to go to work now. Thanks again." David said and hung up.

Devon took the remote radio receiver and listened to Cathy's breathing. She was asleep now, exhausted, and worn out. Devon set the alarms to activate in the dungeon, and then channeled them to his own room. He figured he might get four hours of sleep, if he was lucky.

Cathy's dreams were hell. They showed her being rude, disrespectful, and petulant to everyone she'd ever known. She finally faced herself, and she hated what she saw.

At twenty to seven, Devon briefed Jeannette and then went down to release Cathy. He wanted to see for himself, had she gone all the way and was now ready?

Devon walked to the cage and Cathy raised her head to look at him. Devon knelt down and opened the lock securing the leather bindings. Cathy slowly pulled her arms in and tried to kneel in the cage, but it was too close. Devon opened the cage and Cathy exited it and then knelt before him. Devon finally spoke. "Are you ready?"

"Yes Master." Cathy answered softly. "I was a bitch wasn't I?"

"Yes. To a great many people I suspect." Devon answered as softly.

"What do I do?" Cathy asked.

"It depends, what do you want?" Devon asked and almost held his breath.

"I want David, and this is what I want to give him. I mean, trained." Cathy stammered. "I can't explain it right."

"Then learn, apply yourself, and work hard to please your trainers, the Masters who give of their knowledge and experience. Work hard to learn, and then work even harder to please them." Devon said.

"Yes Master." Cathy answered softly. "It's going to be hard isn't it?"

"All things worthwhile are hard Cathy. That's what gives them the value, that's what makes us desire them."

Cathy looked up at him, tears falling from her eyes. "I've never done anything hard in my life."

"I know. There is a first time for everything, and this is very worthwhile. Your master loves you. We love you Cathy. We'll help you show him how much you love him." Devon said reassuringly.

"Do you think I can do it?"

"Yes. You are not a complete slave at heart; you'll never be Jeannette. You can be better than you are, and you can be worthy of David. He doesn't ask for you to be Jeannette. He only wants you to be what you said you were."

Cathy nodded. "Yes Master. I'll try."

"As long as you give us your very best, holding nothing back, nothing Cathy, you will succeed." Devon said. "Go upstairs, second floor, and get cleaned up before Breakfast. I will talk to Mistress Rebecca about giving you a second chance. You have Ballet in just over an hour."

Cathy rose shakily. "Yes Master." Then she moved as quickly as she could up the stairs and out of sight.

Devon walked to a chair and sat down. She'd make it now.

Cathy reached the sleeping floor and saw Jeannette leading the house slaves to the washroom. She saw Geneva still wearing chains. As they reached the door Cathy said. "Geneva, I'm sorry about these." Cathy touched the chains. "I'm sorry I got you in trouble."

"It's all right. We accept what master give, pleasure or pain. It's what we do." Geneva answered.

"We need to wash up, we have breakfast, and Chef said he'd put some cheese in the eggs this morning." Jeannette said. "I'm not missing cheese because you two want a soap opera."

Diane pushed past them to enter the washroom. "Me either, if I'm getting blasted with a laser today, I want cheese."

Geneva hugged Cathy and followed Diane. Cathy fell in and tried not to feel self conscious as she used the rest room with the others.

"I can't get used to this Bathroom." Cathy moaned.

"We may have a male slave here next week, and he's going to be here with is washing in the morning." Jeannette said.

"What?" Cathy asked. "I can't use the toilet in front of a guy."

"He's not a guy, he's a slave, just like you." Jeannette said. "Who cares?"

Cathy shook her head and grumbled under her breath. "First I have to be a slave, then I have to pretend a guy isn't a guy."

Cathy hurried and was almost done when they went to breakfast. "My hair is going to be a wreck before David gets back."

"Don't worry about it. Master will take care of everything." Geneva said. "Even your hair."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Cathy said. "He threatened to cut it off."

"That would take care of it." Diane said as they entered the dining room.

In Ballet Cathy approached and knelt as gracefully as she could, wrapping her hands behind her. "Mistress, I've been acting like a spoiled child. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course Cathy. This I must admit, I'm much happier to see." Rebecca answered. "Now, let's see if we can get some grace and poise in your motions."

Cathy worked hard at ballet, her knees were sore at the end, but she hadn't been caned anything like she had been before. She started to leave after class and then stopped. Turning she lowered her head. "Mistress, may I ask a favor?"

"A favor now? Well what is it?" Rebecca asked.

"Mistress, may I speak to Master Devon?" Cathy asked.

Rebecca nodded and said. "Yes, he's in administration. His office, you know where that is don't you?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Cathy said and left to find Devon. She needed a favor from him as well.

Jeannette saw her and blinked. "Cathy? Is everything OK?"

"Yeah, I just want to talk to Master Devon." Cathy said. "Is he in?"

"Yes. One moment." Jeannette said. Then she stuck her head in his office and got an affirmative. "Go on in Cathy."

Cathy walked to his desk and stopped alongside. She knelt and said. "Master Devon, I asked Mistress Rebecca if I could see you."

"Fine. What did you want?"

"Master, Geneva got in trouble because of me. She wouldn't have if I hadn't said something wrong. I don't think she should wear chains, I should."

"You think you should wear chains?" Devon asked.

"Master, if anyone should, I should. Geneva's my friend, she helped me through Science, and I helped her in Algebra. We've been friends for a long time. I don't want her to suffer because of me." Cathy said.

"I'll consider it Cathy. However I'd point out that we expect a great deal from our House Slaves, they unlike you are slaves to the core. They really want to be here. They want the stricter discipline that they get, and they want the rewards that they earn."

"Master, Geneva told me that. This is her life, her dream." Cathy hesitated, unsure what to say. "I just wanted to.." She hesitated again and started over. "She shouldn't be suffering for me."

"Thank you for coming to me. I'll consider it." Devon said.

Cathy rose and went to find some chores to do. How did Geneva manage this? How did she thrive in this atmosphere. Cathy missed David and wished he'd hurry home. In the mean time, she was going to try and learn all they could teach, because David would be pleased.