The Village Fete Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" said the guy who'd been on the plate previously as he stood beside me, "Wanted that to be me shooting off, not him! Damn, I'll have to come back."

In front of us the contestant was now stropping out the last of his spunk into a cloth while the showman was loudly announcing the result.

"150 cockles! Plus 40 bonus points for the cumshots! Well done, sir!"

"What's a cockle?" I asked of the man beside me.

"Just a measurement they've devised and it's a kind of coinage too. Since it's partially based on a measurement of your cock's ability I guess it's not a bad name. They use it around here a lot."

"And the next!" called out the showman, but I thought I'd move on before my own somewhat aroused penis opted to join in! I was still a bit shy as yet so I filtered away through the crowd.

Around the next corner I found what appeared to be another traditional stall; a hoopla stall - now this one I'd be happy with; I seemed to have a knack for throwing hoops fairly accurately.

I moved closer, just in time to be snagged by an outstretched arm...

"And another one - thank you sir, please move around here," the showman said and at that moment I realised that this was hoopla with a difference.

Because behind the screen but readily visible from the side, four men were getting naked from the waist down, each with an erection and at the knees of each contestant was a young man, rubbing, licking and sucking their cocks to bring them to full hardness. Seconds later and I realised that I too was stepping out of my trousers and that I too had a youth at my feet, now eagerly attached to my cock!

"Ahhhh! What're you doing? Who said you could? Ahhhh...ohhhh, yessss!"

I found myself groaning loudly as the young man worked on me before the showman spoke to us all.

"Gentlemen, I hope you're all good and hard and ready. On my command, please will all of you walk up to the screen - there are five holes at the appropriate height for you. Please stick your cocks through the holes and then keep still. I thank you," he said as he inspected us.

"You're all ready, I see - ok, let's go," he added and we found ourselves all moving up against a large canvas sheet with light streaming through five two inch diameter holes.

"Up close now please," the showman said and we all shuffled closer to the heavy canvas until he was satisfied that our penises were all fully inserted.

"Ok - don't move unless you have to; and if any of you cum, please just let it rip!" he said, rather to my surprise.

I saw him walk around the screen and then we heard him begin talking to the crowd and a few moments later things began to bounce against the canvas, several things hitting my cock - and the penises of the others, by all impressions. They just had to be soft rubber rings, I realised.

A second or two later and something warm and soft landed on my cock amid cheers from the audience and judging from the sounds and small jerks of the other men; they too were becoming recipients of objects upon their erections.

"Number two's got three!" said the showman, obviously telling the crowd that one cock now had three rings on it and at that moment I realised that the ring on my cock had begun to vibrate and send thrills through my penis!

"Ahhhhgh!" I heard from one of the other men, "Ohhhh fuck - that's nice!"

I agreed mentally, especially as a second ring arrived on my cock and now I had two vibrating, shivering, exciting cock rings at work on me and shortly thereafter a third! I found myself groaning with pleasure and excitement.

"Shiiiiit - can't stand it - I'm cumming!" cried the man just down the row and I saw his buttocks clenching as he fired off volley after volley of cum; the audience clapping and cheering as he did so.

The rings continued to arrive and now with four rings on my cock it was all I could stand; the tingles reached right to my feet as a pent-up orgasm finally exploded.

"Uuuuughhhh, I'm cumming too!" I cried feeling my own penis blasting powerful squirts of cum at the audience, "Oooooh yessssss!"

More cheers and yells rang out; at least I'd put on a good show, I reckoned!

Two more men soon followed my example and shortly afterwards the showman reappeared beside us, telling us that our time was up, then calling us all to get dressed and to accompany him. Soon we were all standing in a line in front of the hoopla screen as he announced the results, our sticky, wilting cocks remaining on show to the crowd.

"First place goes to number two - seven rings and five squirts," he said, grasping and displaying the man's penis, "That makes your score 240 - well done!"

"Second place goes to number five," he said and I realised that he was pointing at me; seconds later and his hand was around my cock, waving it to the audience!

"Four rings and five squirts - 200 cockles!" he said as he handed me a card, "Excellent!"

"And third place goes to number one who managed eight rings but only the one decent squirt - that's 170 cockles," he concluded.

"What about us?" asked the man who'd been next to me, but the showman just patted his back.

"You two who didn't cum can always come backstage for a blow job. That's worth 100 cockles any day - if you do the blowing!"

With a big smile both he and the other unplaced contestant disappeared and I almost felt that I'd go and join them before I remembered that there would be many more sideshows to visit...

I looked at my card and saw that it was a kind of score sheet - it showed the date and the activity and also proudly showed a total of 200 cockles; but there was room for loads more to be added!

I sauntered on down the village street, pausing for an ice cream, to where, on the grassy centre, what appeared to be a race was about to take place. I moved closer to watch as I ate my ice cream; it was a sack race, for adults! But as I scanned to the starting grid I realised that it was different; each sack had a hole in it and through each hole the cock and balls of the contestant hung! It was quite a long semi-circular course around the village pond; cocks would be painfully rubbed by the time they reached the finishing line!

'Now this could be nasty!' I thought, 'Or exciting!'

"Go!" yelled the starter at that moment and six men, their respective cocks on show began bouncing down the course and as they bounced, so each penis flailed around and began to become erect, although some had very visibly been hard right from the start.

Almost immediately there was a groan from one of the racers and we saw that he'd stopped and was busy rubbing his penis furiously.

Then, with another groan he sprayed cum everywhere, amid loud cheers and yells from the spectators.

The rest were bouncing along, their erections tossing wildly in all directions until another entrant stopped, fell over onto his back and with hardly a movement, began to cum as well, flooding his spunk over his sack voluminously and copiously. More cheers rang out for him.

The last four contestants were powering to the finishing line at which a number of young men stood - I wondered what was going to happen.

And I soon discovered, as the moment that each racer crossed the line his penis was grabbed by one of the young men who immediately sank to his knees and began to suck off the cock he'd grasped.

Cries of pleasure rose until one after the other the racers blew their loads into the mouths of the young men, after which they were all lined up by the judge.

"Great race - well done to you all," he said loudly, "Now to the points..."

He looked down the row of now satisfied cocks.

"In first place is number three, followed by number two and then number six," he said, "The points being awarded for time, quality of display and speed of cumming! So that's 180 cockles for first place; 175 for a close-run second place and 150 for third. Oh and a 75 cockle special bonus for number one, who gave us a very quick display of spunking!"

The various people who'd stood to watch the race and who'd cheered the results now began to disperse although some were crowding around the winning racer, whose cock was already rising again, I noticed.

"What's with the 'cockles'," I asked a man next to me.

"Ah, you're new here are you?" he asked and I nodded.

"Well, you can enter as many contests or play as many games as you like each day and at the end of the day your cockles are totted up - for you to use when you need them," he said, "The cockles aren't carried over: you use 'em or lose 'em in the evening...or during the night, for that matter!"

"And why aren't there many women around; don't think I've seen any actually?" I asked, having noticed the lack of female flesh.

"Didn't you know? Its Gay Day today! The ladies are off down at the beach today; their turn comes tomorrow and then we'll be 'banished' to the beach. Then at the weekends we all get together."

"Ohhhh," I said, feeling a bit strange, my penis suddenly perking up though.

I hadn't come here especially for the sex and I hadn't expected it to be so blatant either but I wasn't complaining!

Nor had I expected there to be gay days; although now I was here; now I'd participated and now I was free, I suddenly felt that it might be a good opportunity to explore my 'other' side. And now I began to understand what Bert had tried to explain.

My youthful fun was a refreshed memory now - perhaps it was time it was revived and expanded upon. Perhaps I could really manage to enjoy a bit of male to male fun.

"So, the evening thing," I said, not yet understanding the details.

"Up at the clubhouse," the man said, "From about nine o'clock onwards - the main event is usually around ten or eleven. Your cockles can buy you some fun during the evening but you might want to save some until the main event. But don't miss it, even if you don't have any cockles left."

"Ah, I've already got some; I've got 200 so far. How many more do you reckon I should get?"

"Depends on you but perhaps seven, eight hundred would be a really good total. Depends on what you've got; what you want - or what you're offering!"

The man now moved away to join some friends and I was left to ponder and to wander on down the village, my cock now beginning to feel quite interested in the proceedings. I rubbed my hand over my growing penis, bringing further arousal rather than relief, I now realised.

'What else is there?' I thought as I moved on - to find a small bowling alley set up just off the street.

It was a typical village show set-up - some heavy canvas screens and a worn boarded alley down which you cast a heavily battered wooden ball to knock down even heavier wooden skittles.

"Bowling for a Pig" the sign exclaimed and underneath; "Win loads of Cockles!"

I watched as a big burly bloke sent a solid lump of wood down as if it weighed nothing; the ball slamming into the skittles, sending splinters of timber flying into the air.

But even his brawn couldn't knock all nine skittles down in one go and I considered my own skill. I'd often bowled at our local pub and I wasn't too bad...and I also enjoyed ten pin bowling, so I guessed I'd have a chance of adding to my cockle score - so I stepped up to play, not considering winning the pig, merely hoping to add some cockles.

"And another contestant!" cried out the showman as he dumped a large roundish wooden object in my hand, "Just one throw - whenever you're ready!"

Stepping up onto the alley and aligning myself carefully, I swung my arm back and let rip; the heavy ball bouncing slightly before heading beautifully towards the skittles...and in an instant there was an almighty rattling sound as all nine pins just threw themselves around.

It was just like a ten pin strike; get the ball exactly right and the pins would almost seem to explode!

A roar of approval rose and the showman slapped me energetically on the back, raising my hand triumphantly.

"Brilliant!" he said, "First time anyone's had them all down this week; you've just won the star prize! You've just won the Pig!"

More cheers rang out as the showman marked my card with another 200 cockles, then handed the card back to me and pulled me round behind the backboard.

"Ummm, sorry," I said not having any desire at all to own a pig, "Could you keep the prize, give it to someone else perhaps?"

"Sorry sir - it's not transferable; you'll have to take it. And here is your prize," the showman said, "Here he comes!"

And to my surprise a chubby smiling man appeared, totally naked!

The showman looked at me, expecting me to do something.

"Well come on, he's all yours! Yours to fuck! Just the once!" he said, just before he walked back to his position out front, "Don't take all day!"

Before me the chubby guy was already on his hands and knees, his plump dimpled bum facing me, his visibly lubricated arsehole clearly on show and I felt my burgeoning penis laying heavily against my thigh.

"Come on, let's see it! Come and put it in me, love," said the chubby guy over his shoulder, "I've been waiting all morning! Actually I've been waiting since last Friday - no-one knows how to bowl properly these days!"

Despite my partial reluctance to indulge in sex of any kind in the open and still quite reserved about having any form of gay sex, I could feel my cock rising and stiffening until some decision clicked in my brain.

This was very obviously a place for outlandish and free sexual behaviour and it was pointless to ignore the proffered chances and opportunities for sex. I might just as well get on with it now I was here; no sense in missing out!

And having reached that decision and having more or less overcome my reservations, I undid my trousers and let them fall to my feet along with my underpants, my penis springing out as he was released.

I stepped out of my clothes and moved behind my pig, who wobbled his arse around to encourage me.

"Oooooh, that looks nice; come on, hurry up - I need you," he groaned seductively, "Please, please."

I pulled my shirt away from where it hung over my erection and my pig groaned again.

"Oh God, that looks so good," he moaned, "What a gorgeous big stiff cock; you'll fill me so nicely!"

"Condom?" I questioned as I knelt down behind him, "Any condoms?"

"No - no need," he said, "Don't want those horrible things! We all got tested anyway, didn't we?"

And I remembered that I had indeed been tested before I came here; it was part of the requirements of my application to stay here...

With no further ado I lined my precum-slippery penis up with his greasy arsehole and leaned in, my cock bending slightly as it pressed against the firm ring of muscle of my pig's arsehole.

Then, as we both groaned, my cock opened his hole and slid steadily inside, his warm lubricated flesh allowing me to penetrate easily now.

"Yesssss," groaned my pig, "Ooooohh, fuckin' yesss! That's so nice; God, I needed that!"

Gently I pushed inwards, feeling his tight hole gripping my cock; squeezing my shaft; holding me tight as I pushed as far in as my seven inches would go, the depth of my thrust causing the man to groan again.

"Oooohhh shiiiiit, that feels deep! Don't move for a bit, please."

I held still, enjoying the luxurious feeling of having my penis embedded inside a warm body, the tissues inside his anus soft against my knob, his rectal muscles seemingly fluttering against my shaft.

"Ok - I'm ok. Come on then, I'm fine now," said my pig and I began to slide my penis in and out, revelling in the exciting sensations of his hole tightening around my penis as I moved and he moaned beneath me.

"Ooooh yessss! Rub me too, could you?"

I reached around his chubby thighs and discovered a good solid penis which I soon took into my fist amid more moans from my pig.

Quickly his cock became slick as his precum oozed out, probably aided by my penis rubbing against his prostate as I probed around inside his body time and again with my eager cock.

And now we got into a rhythm; the pair of us working together to bring each other to a climax; my cock driving steadily in and out; his hole fluttering around my shaft and my hand sliding rapidly up and down his erection.

It all felt good; real rutting without the complications of relationships and emotions; just good plain dirty sex!

I continued to fuck him although now I could feel things beginning to happen; little spasms and tingles were rising in me heralding the onset of my orgasm and I started to fuck him faster and faster.

"You nearly there?" he asked, panting, "You going to cum?"

"Yeah, soon," I replied as I continued to ram my cock up him, "Getting near..."

"Good, good," he answered, "Oooh yessss - so am I, so am I."

My hips were really flying now as I approached my finale; my cock felt stiffer and bigger than ever as the last few seconds of our fuck arrived.

"Here it cums," I said, "It's cumming...nearly there!"

"Keep rubbing me, please don't stop - do it in me!" cried my pig as I wanked him faster and faster, "Oh yesssss!"

He almost squealed as I brought him off, his penis jerking hard in my hand as he pumped out jet after jet of hot cum across the canvas floor; his arsehole squeezing me hard too.

Hard enough to put me over the top!

"UUUUUggghh!" I grunted as I pumped my first load into his bowels, "Uuuuuuughhhh!"

A second eruption shook me and a third spasm sent another spray of my cum into his anus where it bathed my penis in its warmth and slipperiness.

"Ohhhh bloody hell," moaned my pig, "Oh, that was good - I really needed that; thank you so much love!"

"My pleasure," I replied as I slowly pulled my sticky, slippery penis from his hole; a hole that soon winked shut, but not before a small dribble of white cum dripped down and over his balls.

"Any towels here?" I asked and one was backhanded to me from a small pile near my pig and we shared it to clean each other.

We stood up, both steaming but happy and relieved of some of our pent-up pressure, the chubby guy now holding out his hand.

"Let's have your card," he said and I handed it over to him as I wiped myself down, "You deserve some extra cockles for that - that was such a lovely fuck, that was!"

He shook my hand as he handed my card back, a happy smile on his face and I was happy too as I saw that he'd added another 100 cockles to my tally.

"You here all week?" he asked and I nodded as I dressed again.

"Mmmmmm, lovely! Just come round the back then, you can have a free fuck any time!" he said, his hand caressing my bulge, "And I'll give you some more cockles as well!"

I wandered off once more, now feeling not only proud of my efforts with the skittles but feeling nicely relaxed now that I'd enjoyed a good fuck - and it was time for some refreshments.

Soon I found the refreshment tent and shortly thereafter I was reclining in the sun with a nice cool beer. Life felt good.

Then a voice brought me back from my relaxed state of mind.

"Hi there, was that you up at the hoopla, wasn't it?" the voice said and I opened my eyes.

It was the guy who'd won; the guy who'd had seven rings on his cock. My eyes and my brain quickly became alert - if my seven inches could only manage four rings, how long was his cock?

"Yes, it was me and hello to you - sorry we didn't speak earlier."

"No worries, we had other things on our minds, didn't we!"

We both chuckled as he pulled up another deckchair near me and sat down, he too holding a beer can.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked as we both supped on our beers, "Got anything particular in mind?"

"No," I said, "Just came for a break - didn't actually know that all this was happening too, all this gay stuff."

"Makes for a fucking good time," he said cheerfully, "I'm happy enough either way. So are you gay or what are you?"