The Village Fete Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

Thank heavens John's aim was good - his first spurt half filled the container; his second and third actually overfilled it and amid a loud cry from the crowd and from the showman, the container began to tip over.

And suddenly I just couldn't waste his cum and in an instant I leaned over and as the container began to pour out its contents so I positioned myself below it and caught virtually the entire load in my mouth.

Instead of the container, it was now I who was filled to the brim and realising that quite a few people were watching I just had to put on a show. Opening my mouth to show them how full it was, I closed it again and quickly swallowed the lot!

It was delicious - creamy, slippery and still warm it was and saltily scented; I wanted another mouthful.

And as I turned back to John, that's just what I got!

"Oh God, still cumming!" said John and as my mouth instinctively opened, he pushed his cock inside and blasted me with another salvo of hot cum!

Thank heavens he'd already filled his container - which was more than the next guy did!

There was a groan and I looked aside to see the man straining at his cock; his eyes bulging as he built up to unleash his cum...which rocketed straight over the top of the container and ran down the backcloth.

"Aaaaaah fuck it!" he cried as his second more feeble salvo splashed pointlessly into the container, "Fuckin' hell!"

"Hard luck," cried the showman, "Nice shot thought!"

But John was the clear winner as the only contestant who'd filled his bowl.

'Clear winner by several inches!' I thought as I licked my sticky lips.

John pulled me up beside him and we stood there, his arms around me while my hands surrounded his slackening penis. He still felt heavenly to me and I wanted to carry on playing with him, but instead the showman grabbed John and took his card and soon he was dressed once more and we left, John happier to the tune of another 250 cockles.

The afternoon was now wearing on and if we were to attend the evenings' entertainment refreshed and reloaded, we'd better have a break and so we headed away from the fete and towards our cabins, discovering that we were actually next door to each other, albeit some fifty yards apart.

Soon I was showered and lay naked on my bed with the ceiling fan lazily drifting cool air down onto me and with a chilled can of beer to hand.

Easily I slipped into a doze, my mind filled with scenes of huge erections and spurting cumshots and my mouth still tasting the erotic delights of John's penis. I knew now that I'd willingly do it again and that his was merely the first cock that I'd enjoy during my stay.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers