The Village Fete Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really gay, at least I don't think so," I replied, "I guess I'm bi more than anything else...but I'm still learning."

"Ah, that's interesting," he said, "You'll love the weekend then, when the girls join us!"

"Oh, excellent!" I replied, "Some good hedonistic planning by the sound of it, although I'm not sure how much energy I'll have left!"

You'll soon recover," he replied, "Enjoy yourself today; then have a quiet day tomorrow and then do it all over again!"

We both laughed together and smiled at each other sociably.

"Where are you off to next?" the guy asked and I looked a bit blank.

"Dunno - just wandering. Why, where's worth going to?"

"Depends what you want - do you want some action or just some entertainment?"

"Just entertainment for now," I said, knowing that my cock needed a bit of time to recover, "More action later perhaps."

"I'll show you round, if that's ok," my new friend said, "By the way, who are you - I'm John - Long John, some of them call me around here!"

He chuckled and I found myself joining in as the name clicked.

"I'm Chris and yeah, I wanted to ask you about that," I said, my eyes scanning his groin, "How the heck did you get seven rings on your cock back there?"

"I'm not called Long John for nothing!" he said, "Nine and a half inches, I've got!"

"Phew!" I exclaimed, "That's some penis!"

"I'll introduce you to him if you'd like," he said, "You'll probably see him anyway, but if you'd like a private showing, I'm sure we can find time to get together."

I found myself 'errrring' and 'ummming' as the idea sank home - he was suggesting that we get together for some gay sex, wasn't he!

"Possibly," I stuttered as Long John stood up, "Could do...a bit later perhaps..."

"Oh well, not to worry, we'll sort that out later then," he said, "Come on, let's go and see some of the other events."

Together we sauntered down the village street where we watched some wellie tossing; the difference being that they were using small child's wellies into which your cock was pushed. Then, with a powerful thrust of your hips your cock would spring upwards, propelling the wellie over a bar...or at least that was the idea!

John and I merely watched; the idea of jerking your hips like that looked just too strenuous for either of us.

A bit further on they were blowing up condoms for cockles - I had no idea they'd stretch so far before bursting but I just didn't have the breath for that kind of exertion.

Then around a corner and down the road a bit we came across a small rodeo arena; so this was where the farmyard smells came from I guessed...plenty of hay lay around but instead of real horses they had bucking bronco rides; electronic horses, several with guys sitting astride, their arms and legs flailing wildly. As we queued to get in we missed the finale of the men's rides, but from the cries and moans, it was all quite strenuous and entertaining!

Once we were inside the arena we moved closer for a better look and as the game revealed itself to us, so John let out a long moan.

"Ooooh yessss, gotta try that!" he exclaimed and very soon he was in the small queue, awaiting a ride as we listened to the ringmaster's words.

"Ok gentlemen," he said, "Clothes off and use plenty of lube; the lube's here when you're ready - then come on out into the ring."

Moments later and I had a small armful of John's clothes and a big eyeful of his very lengthy cock, which was already rising. He gathered a goodly blob of lube and applied it between his legs and I had to take a second look at the bucking broncos.

Suddenly I realised why they needed the lubricant; the men were going to ride the bronco, but with a modified saddle horn up inside them!

A few more moments and three men were at the ready and were receiving instructions.

"Choose your ride," said the ringmaster, "Get yourselves comfy and you've got a maximum of ten minutes. You get points for how long you can stay on and points for not cumming. If you cum, your time stops and so does the count of cockles - ok? And if you manage to stay the ten minutes and you're still hard, you'll get a bonus score."

Helpers brought steps for the three men to mount their steeds and the small ring rang with moans as they each impaled themselves on the horns, their faces showing emotions from pain to pleasure.

"Ok - off we go!" called out the ringmaster and with that the three broncos began to move; not violently but rhythmically and somehow erotically it seemed; certainly the riders seemed to think so!

Two of the guys, John included, were already becoming firmly erect; John's long penis now rising from his groin like another saddle horn as his steed bucked and jerked under him. Somewhat more energetically now, the broncos started to move faster and jerk higher and the men were now wailing and groaning loudly as the horns penetrated their holes, slamming up inside them, stretching their anal capacities to the limit until one guy virtually threw himself from his ride.

"Ahhhhh!" he yelled, his body convulsing violently as he lay in the hay, "Made me cummmm!"

His hand was flying up and down his penis and sprays of white spunk were fountaining from his cock as he brought himself off; finally collapsing in a small heap on the ground.

The remaining two riders were both sweating as they clung on; each of them powerfully erect; John's long penis still flailing around untouched while the other guy was holding his cock; a recipe for failure!

"Uuuuugggghhhh fuuuuck!" we heard him yell, "Gotta cummmmm!"

Still riding his wild steed his hand held his thrusting penis as several powerful jets of cum erupted, spraying some of the crowd with his seed, much to their delight.

But his ride was over; his machine powered down and he was helped off his saddle to walk, a bit bow-legged, to his pile of clothes.

John meanwhile was still riding, his face red as he did his best to contain his agony and his orgasm, his penis still hard and proud; his arms held above his head to celebrate...and not long afterwards, a whistle sounded and John's steed slowed to a stop, leaving John triumphant atop the saddle horn.

I moved out to help him down, noticing that the front of the saddle was soaked with his precum, forced from his body by the actions of the horn against his prostate, I guessed. He was lifted off the horn and almost collapsed into my arms, his lengthy erection hard against my abdomen as I held him.

"Cheers Chris, thanks for being there," said John, his penis feeling so big and hard against me.

"Congratulations!" came the loud voice of the ringmaster, breaking my concentration, "The Winner!"

He held his hand out and John had already got his card ready from his trouser pocket.

"That's a full house!" he exclaimed to the crowd and to us, "Two hundred and fifty cockles and a free ride!"

"Oh no! Not now!" groaned John, "Can I collect that tomorrow?"

"Any time during your stay," said the ringmaster, handing John's marked card back; then turning to the crowd he was off again, "And the next contestants please..."

John and I were left almost alone as I found some paper towels to wipe his arse with and before long we'd left the arena behind and had taken a seat in a small shelter we came across beside the road.

"Fuckin' hell, that was some ride!" exclaimed John, still breathing heavily, "Now if only that had been a real cock!"

My eyebrows lifted as he spoke; I wasn't quite used to what might be described as openly gay talk, although under the circumstances and in view of my recent actions, why should I feel uncomfy?

"You like being fucked, do you?" I managed to ask and John nodded vigorously.

"Nothing like it! Always gets me going!"

"How d'you mean?" I asked and John leaned back on the seat.

"Give me your hand," he said as he grasped me and pulled my hand to his groin, "Feel me."

My fingers automatically curled as I felt his penis under my hand, my hand now sliding up and down his length.

"Hard as a rock!" he said, "Love being fucked - makes me so hard!"

"Feels so hot too," I said as I tightened my grip.

"Hang on, I'll get him out for you," said John rather to my surprise and seconds later he'd undone his trousers and lowered his zip.

His hand reached into his underpants and with a twist of material and a heave, his strong, long penis was exposed to my view once more.

"Put your hand back," he said and I just couldn't resist, my hand almost immediately grasping his shaft.

"God, that feels even hotter now!" I said as I reverently caressed his flesh, "Isn't he huge!"

"Seen bigger but not longer," said John, flexing his cock in my grasp, "Know a guy who's so thick I can't suck him; mine's not that thick."

Now that I thought about it, he would indeed fit nicely in my mouth, even if he'd choke me if he shoved it all the way in!

And then my mind woke up.

'What the fuck - you've never had a cock in your mouth!' I thought, 'What makes you want to try this one?'

But I did - I actually wanted to try his cock and as we sat there I even felt my anus squirming as if to remind me that there was an alternate hole to be used!

This guy and his penis had warped my whole mind, but I was quickly coming to like the idea. Well, why not, since I was on my own now and this was Gay Day!

Idly I'd been sliding my fist up and down John's penis, feeling the slipperiness change as he oozed precum generously; feeling the warmth of his penis suffuse my hand; loving the feeling of holding a powerful example of manhood - until John's hand stopped me.

"You'd better stop," he said, "Don't want to waste it!"

He looked at me, his eyes twinkling as he spoke.

"Unless you really want him. You can make me cum so long as you suck me off!"

That was just too much too soon and I shook my head.

"Later," I heard myself saying!

"Damn! Oh well, let's get moving then," said John as he dressed himself once more, "Let's see what else there is."

But what we found next was merely entertainment for our inner selves; an ultra-modern open-air restaurant was hidden behind a grassy mound and we instantly gravitated to the counter, our bellies already rumbling. It would have been completely out of place in the village but buried out of sight, it was just what we needed.

A gentle hour passed before we looked at each other, watered, replete and refreshed.

"Ok - time to move on again?" I asked as John and I stood up, "Let's go."

Together we set off; soon discovering what seemed like a harmless sideshow - darts.

Again my pub life brought out my competitive side as I moved to the front; I used to play darts extensively and I wasn't too bad a shot...but this was a different game!

Four of us were lined up each with three darts, and some considerable distance away was a board - with four condoms taped to it!

"Gentleman," said the showman, "Your aim is to stick a dart in your condom - you've got three tries. Then, when you've all thrown, go round, collect your condom, put it on and cum in it!"

"What!" someone exclaimed, "That's not much fun!"

"Hang on - I hadn't finished! When you cum, if you've punctured your condom then you're a winner! First one to cum gets bonus cockles!" said the showman to answer the question.

From down the row the third guy added "They're lubed already and if you've got a pal, he can help you cum! My mate and I did it the other day!"

Suddenly my cock started to rise with excitement; this sounded a bit more interesting, now that John was with me!

"Are you all ready - then get throwing!" said the showman, standing aside.

Soon volleys of darts were flying at the targets; some waywardly, some very accurately, until we'd each thrown our three arrows.

"Ok gentlemen - go and get your condoms, drop your trousers and get wanking!" the showman said as the small crowd pressed forward to watch.

The four of us rushed forward, each busy undoing his trousers as we ran and to my delight I discovered that I'd hit my target not once but twice! Could I get a bonus prize again!

Quickly I worked at my already half hard cock, soon bringing him to full erection and quickly sliding the slippery rubber onto my stiff penis, somehow completely ignoring the small crowd of eager watchers. I was about to begin wanking when I felt a hand on my abdomen and there was John, down on his knees beside me.

"I'll do it," he said, "I'll get you off!"

And seconds later I felt the warmth of his mouth as he engulfed my latex clad cock, his firm lips sliding deliciously up and down my length, his prehensile tongue working wonders on my knob.

"Yeahhhh!" I moaned, "Ohhh fuck, you're good, yeahhh, keep doing that...! Hurry up!"

His hand was also quickly sliding up and down my shaft and the combined sensations, along with the erotic situation were quickly bringing me to the boil.

"Come on, come on, keep going, nearly..." I panted, my hips thrusting my cock into John's mouth, "Bit more, more, ooooh cumming, its cumming...! Ooooh fuck - that's quick!"

John lifted his head away and exposed my penis to the crowd as he rapidly wanked me - then, with a long cry I felt my spunk rising; ejecting and filling the condom with my milky emissions.

Still he wanked me and still I erupted, the bottom half of the condom now filled with cum, completely enveloping my knob.

"Squeeze the condom! Prove your aim was good!" the man who had done this before said and John's hand slid towards the end.

And as he squeezed, so four jets of cum sprayed in all directions from the condom; two holes for each successful dart, of course.

"We've got a Winner!" yelled the showman although I was the first to come by less than a minute.

The guy standing next to me groaned and he too began to fill his condom; even above the hubbub of the small crowd I could swear I could hear each squirt as it forcibly left his cock and added to his load!

His companion began squeezing his condom and twin jets of juice sprayed out bringing moans of delight from both the crowd and the guy doing the squeezing.

"And a second place!" called the showman, soon adding cockles to our two cards, "Who's going to get third?"

But neither of the other two could manage to cum and neither of them had pierced their condom with the dart, so the showman called them together.

"Sorry but you're both out of it," he said, "Unless you'd like a challenge...?"

They both agreed so he continued, "Take your condoms off; then I want you two to toss each other off and the first one to cum gets third place. Off you go!"

Facing the crowd, the pair stripped their condoms off and grasped each other, the two penises quickly becoming completely erect and glistening nicely in the afternoon sun. For a while all was quiet apart from the occasional bit of encouragement from someone in the crowd, until one of the men let out a gasp.

"Ohhhh fuck - nearly there! Gonna cum soon!"

"No you don't!" said the second man and with that he slowed his hand and the pair began a slow race to the finish; each knowing that the other would try to delay his own orgasm, but that he was in the hands of the other contestant - it was absorbing to see them both at work.

Their faces were twisted with pent-up emotions and arousal; their breathing ragged and quick; their hands beguiling and teasing and delaying and things seemed to be heading for a long drawn-out stalemate...until the showman suddenly moved behind the men and using both hands he plunged a finger into each arsehole!

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" came the cries as he penetrated them, quickly followed by torrents of cum from first one man and then the other; cum that splashed stickily and erotically over quite a few bystanders amid excited cries.

"And there's our third placed man!" called out the showman as he withdrew his fingers, while both men looked at him with shocked and surprised expressions.

"Couldn't wait all day - and I did use some lube," he said as he marked the card of the third man, "Well done gentlemen, right, move along please!"

John and I left together, the pair of us shaking with laughter at the showman's actions before we repaired to the beer tent and found ourselves a cool foaming pint each, while I scanned my card. Another 220 cockles was on my card - it now totalled 720 cockles. Should I try for the round 1,000?

But it was John whose card was lacking - he'd accumulated a mere 450 cockles so far, so we looked around for something he'd be able to score well at.

And it wasn't long before we found another sideshow, "Hit your Target!" it proclaimed; "Fill Your Bucket! Win cockles!"

We stopped for a look, fascinated by the words of the banner - to be accosted by the showman running the show.

"Come on gentlemen - let's be having you!" he said, "Easy game - great prizes!"

It was all hype but we were still interested and it was John who stepped forward when the details were announced.

"Simple game!" the man pronounced, "Just cum - don't care how you do it - and fill the container! When it's full it'll tip over and if it does then you're a winner! But you've got to fill your bucket! Three contestants at a time please - yes sir, you and you and you sir; that'll do nicely."

John was there in the line, beckoning to me.

"Come and get me off!" he said, "You'll finish me quicker than I will."

With my newfound libido I now felt quite happy to move in front of John and to grasp his lovely erection that he'd already produced from his trousers - which had suddenly fallen down.

"That's it - all trousers down!" said the showman loudly, moving to undo the next contestant's trousers, "Trying to put on a show here! Come on! Let the people see what you've got!"

Soon three bare-buttocked men stood in line, each angled so that the viewers could see their clenching buttocks and their straining cocks while each man had another man at his feet.

John's lengthy penis stood nicely at head level as I took hold of his shaft and began to move my hand up and down his length; John's hips soon adding to the action.

Steadily I masturbated him, loving the hard slipperiness of his long penis; feeling the sliding of his foreskin over his knob; hearing the slushing sound as his precum slopped around; feeling my own penis rising with erotic excitement.

"Come on then gentlemen!" urged the showman, "Let's have a good show!"

"Come on Chris," moaned John, "Get me off, quick!"

The guy next to us was obviously getting quite excited and looked to be in the lead and John's penis thrust itself at me.

"Suck me - quick!" John said, "It won't take me so long then."

In the heat of the moment and wanting John to win, I simply opened my mouth and allowed his penis to slide inside, horrified as I was by my actions.

But then, a few moments later and the horror had receded as the sensations and feelings of John's incredibly stiff pole sliding between my lips took control. Suddenly it was becoming a delight and a pleasure to be servicing such a magnificent cock; suddenly my tongue wanted to join in and suddenly I found myself working really hard to get John to cum!

"Ooooh yeahhhhh Chris," he moaned, his hands holding my head in place, "Yesssss, that's it - just there! Fuckin' lovely! Keep doing that...!"

I didn't know what it was that I was doing that was so special but I didn't stop - I just carried on sucking, licking and absorbing his cock until John pushed me away.

"Here it cums!" he said, "Where do I shoot it!"

I desperately wanted to tell him to shoot it in my mouth but instead I pointed out the little container that balanced near us.

"In there; do you want me to help?" I asked, very willing to hold him as he shot off but he shook his head.

"I'll aim better if I do it!" he said as he continued stropping his cock quickly, "Aaaaaahhhh yessss, its cumming!"