The Village Fete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grasped my penis and with a few practiced rubs he had him standing proudly, my foreskin rolled back to reveal my shiny knob.

A few moments later and he was helping me to get up on the 'horse' and I sat on the saddle, some six inches of gel-coated leather saddle horn stiffly upright just in front of me.

"Come on - get it up you," the man said firmly, "It's all lubed and ready!"

'Here we go' I thought, 'Oh fuck!'

I lifted myself up and moved forward, then somewhat gingerly lowered myself onto the stiff erection. I felt it hard against my hole; then suddenly my weight made my body slide down onto the horn, my breath bursting from me all at once!

"Uuuuuugh!" I groaned as the saddle horn penetrated deep into me, "Oooooh shiiiiit!"

I heard laughter coming from the crowd as they witnessed me being impaled - then I heard John's voice above the crowd.

"Go for it Chris - give 'em a good show!" he yelled.

Under me the horse now began to roll and sway; occasionally jerking or shaking and sending wildly strange shockwaves right up into my bowels. Gradually its motions increased and just occasionally an extra jerk would send the leather phallus deeper into me, bringing forth a moan or a groan, depending on which part of me it reached.

But despite its occasionally vigorous efforts, it was no match for John's length and after I'd got used to the sensation, I found that riding this bronco was relatively easy. Soon the machine was at full power and I was completely lost in its thrall as the stiff penis jammed itself up into me...but all too soon the machine powered down and came to rest, my time expired.

I sat there, sweating generously but otherwise completely intact, much to John's surprise.

"How on earth did you do that?" he asked as he came alongside me, "You took it so easily and you didn't even cum!"

"Good bit of practice we had, didn't we," I replied, "That was easy!"

Beside us a show helper now appeared.

"Did you say that was easy, sir?" he asked as he helped me up and off the leather horn and I nodded.

"Would you like to try something a bit bigger then?" he asked and I found myself nodding again!

"Put some more lube on your arse then, and I'll get your ride ready for you," he said.

A few moments later and the guy returned with a special key and another saddle horn and shortly it was in place instead of the six inch edifice on the saddle.

The guy turned and motioned me back into place and as I'd been lubing my arse while he'd been working, I hadn't seen what he'd done, but as he lifted me into position I saw the new saddle horn - it was now at least as long as John's horn and probably quite a bit thicker too...and already well lubed for me!

"Oh what!" I cried but at that moment I discovered I was on my own, holding myself poised above the monster, my lubed hands starting to slide on the horse's sides; my thighs also slipping as my weight bore me down onto the slippery leather hard-on.

And before I could do or say anything much more I felt the end at my hole; instinctively I pushed out to open up and there I stuck!

"Aaaaaghhhhh!" I cried, impaled on top of the leather monster, "Fuckin' big - too big!"

"No it's not sir," said the helper, his hand now gently on my thigh, "Just let yourself go - you'll be all right."

"That's fine for you to say," I muttered as I tried to let myself go, "I'm on top - not you!"

"That's as maybe, sir," he replied calmly, "But I've been there - tried it myself and if I can take it then so can you!"

"Hmmmmph!" I said, "Is that so - ok - here goes then!"

I wriggled my arse around on the end of the phallus, feeling it beginning to penetrate into me as I did so and with a few more slight movements things began to happen.

There was a slow but sharp jolt of pain which caused me to suck in my breath and yell out my agony; then that already gorgeous feeling of becoming completely filled with something; something that already was pushing against my prostate...and now seemed to be pushing against my kidneys!

"Aaaaaaggghhhhh!" I cried again, feeling the leathery object right up inside me, "Fuckin' hell!"

John was at my side immediately to offer his help but I waved him away.

"I'll be ok John. Ohhhh fuck - it's bigger than you!" I said, "Gotta be bigger and longer! I've got to get used to it!"

John's eyes lit up as he saw how much I was stretched but he moved away as the machinery started up, the lengthy hard horn hitting places inside me that even John's hadn't reached - but somehow it was good; a painful pleasure that sent waves of lust rising up my penis.

And at last he was showing signs of interest; my cock had perked up and was now firmly waving up and down as the electronic horse gave me a ride to remember. Up and down, time after time, the stiff pseudo-penis was driving deeply into me, almost but not quite tearing my innards apart. Instead it was sending wonderful thrills and emotions through me until I actually thought I might faint at one point.

But such were the dimensions of this new saddle horn that it was all I could do to merely hang on, impaled as I was, feeling my hole sliding hotly up and down the shaft; the end pushing hard into my depths. No way could I succeed in actually having an orgasm even though my penis was as hard as the leather device inside me and dripping oozes of precum freely.

But despite that I was having the ride of my life; an incredible adventure into fucking that I just knew would be part of my future life...even if future penetrators didn't prove to be so generously endowed!

I was so absorbed that once again I was still 'up there' as the machinery began to power down and only gradually did I come back to my senses and return to the real world, finally to hear the showman confirming that my ten minutes was up.

And John was there again, helping me down off my perch, his hand now reverently wrapped around the huge saddle cock as he admired its girth and length.

He looked at me with something resembling newfound admiration.

"Really, really bloody amazing!" he said, "And you STILL haven't cum!"

"Think I need a real cock up me for that!" I said smirking at him, "Wonder where I'll find that?"

He smacked my bare arse and laughed with me as I cleaned up; a show helper now appearing at my side. He took hold of my arm and with an indelible pen he changed the number on my arm.

"That was 100 cockles to you sir," he said, "Normal rides are free but if you want extras, then you pay."

"Ahhh, I see," I said, now understanding the value of my cockles, "Makes sense."

"Makes sense to make them last too," said John, "So what do you fancy next?"

"Dunno," I said, chuckling, "I'm actually feeling really fit with all that bouncing - what else can we do that bounces?"

"Ummmmm," said John as we looked around, "Hey - look at that!"

And across the way, on the green, another sack race was taking place - with a difference!

There were two men getting into each commodious sack!

"Come on then," said John urgently pulling my arm, "Now's your chance!"

Quickly we ran to the starting line just as the showman was calling out for more contestants and we filled the last place; our voluminous sack at our feet.

"You get in behind me," said John, "Then put your hands round me and hold tight."

Soon we were in place, with one obvious 'problem'. My cock, which had been stiff ever since we'd left the bucking bronco ride had risen rigidly and was now lodged between John's upper thighs causing me to wonder if I could get off like this.

I just couldn't help but squirm and thrust a bit until the showman called us forward.

"You all ready gentlemen?" he asked, "Are you all connected?"

A selection of calls rose as the contestants moved around and John looked over his shoulder at me as he adjusted his erection through the hole in front of him.

"You know what we're supposed to do, don't you?" he said, "Come on - push him in! Hurry up!"

'Ooooh fuck, yessss,' I thought, 'This is just what I need!'

Quickly I began wriggling around to get my penis into John's hole and John crouched slightly, allowing his thighs to spread apart - and suddenly I'd found it! My penis worried at his hole and just slid inside; I was almost taken aback at the easy of penetration.

"There was some lube there," said John, "Put some on while you were riding."

"Thank heavens," I said gratefully, "I'd hate to have missed out!"

I pushed hard and my penis slid into his depth at the same moment that the starter yelled "GO!"

Immediately I was glad that I had a firm grip around John's waist or I'd have been dislodged but instead the sensations were simply incredible as we bounced up and down in unison.

The thrills and sensations going though my already well aroused penis were super; every jump sent my cock deep up inside John's tight hole; every time we landed a shockwave coursed through me...and it was all happening so fast that I had little or no time to do much more than pant, keep bouncing with John and enjoy the thrilling feelings that were growing inside me.

We were actually in the lead when I felt things coming to a head and my orgasm was sudden, profound and totally without control.

"Ahhhhh John, gonna cummmmm," I yelled, my whole body motionless; "Here it cummmmms!"

And as I erupted so I pushed my penis hard up inside him and John, not expecting such a movement, simply lost his feet and tumbled forward onto his hands and face. But there was no way I could stop and we lay there with me on top humping madly into him as I emptied my balls of my scalding spunk!

"Oh-oh-ohhhhh!" I cried as each injection of spunk sprayed into his cavity, "Oh Goddddd!"

No doubt John wanted to berate me for losing us the race but was this really a race or was it merely a device to get to people to fuck, I wondered, although just at the moment I didn't care. I was satisfied, if only until next time!

Slowly we stood up, still united until John's arsehole expelled me; a gout of my cum gushing back over my cock and balls as we separated.

He was laughing like a drain as he stood observing me.

"Serves you right! We were going to win!"

"Got my own prize, didn't I? Got your arse!"

"Could have had it any time - come on, let's get you cleaned up!"

We wrapped our arms around each other as we finished the course, at our own leisure though.

At the finish line the other competitors were also cleaning up, cloths being handed around and soon John and I felt presentable once more. We didn't win any prizes, but we'd had a good time and I'd had a good fuck, for that matter...

We moved on, stopping from time to time at strategically placed bars for quick top-ups until we found our next attraction but this time I was a bit reluctant to try it out. I'd just had an excellent orgasm and I'd need a good break before I could consider any more fucking...but we'd arrived at the Bowling for a Pig alley.

But John pulled me and reluctantly I allowed him to drag me closer.

"Gotta have a go at this," he said, "Never tried bowling - might be quite good at it!"

But he wasn't; perhaps he just didn't have the luck but whatever, ever after four tries he'd only managed to knock down five skittles and he came and stood with me, a little crestfallen.

But his mood didn't last long as the showman suddenly recognised me.

"Hiya fella!" he called cheerfully, "Back for another go?"

"Nah - he's alright," replied John, "Doubt he's got the energy to bowl; he's just had a good fuck!"

My face turned red as he spoke but the showman wasn't fazed.

"That's good actually," he said, "My damn pig must have overindulged tonight; he's had to go off for some attention - I need someone to stand in for him."

"Yeah - he'll do it!" said John brightly, "Hey, let me have another go at those skittles - let me have three more goes and if I can get them all down in three then can I have him?"

"Well, you brought him; guess you can, but it'll cost you 100 cockles!" said the showman as he pulled John outside while I was told not to leave, "Anyway, it's gone a bit quiet for now..."

Feeling a bit like a piece of meat I simply stood there as John attacked the skittles and although he still had four to knock down with his last ball he somehow succeeded, much to his great delight.

And seconds later he came racing around the screen to me, his penis already waving stiffly in the air, closely followed by the showman.

"Come on Chris, on your knees," John said as he rubbed his cock, "Let me get you ready!"

He'd already got a tube of lube in his hand and even as I knelt down his hand was there between my buttocks, probing into my hole.

"Come on piggy!" he said amiably, "I want a good ride!"

In mere seconds he was settled behind me; his lengthy cock prodding at my slippery hole that had already had more than its share of cock tonight, I thought. But right now I was actually looking forward to John's penetration; his penis would feel so damn good as it probed and poked right up inside me.

A bit of pressure; John's hands pulling at my hips and there was that sudden release as his lubricated penis slid through my sphincter ring and into my anus.

"Oooooh fuck," I moaned, "Oh yesssss, that's super!"

"Yessssss!" he hissed, "Ahhhhhh! You're still nice and tight!"

He began working his cock in and out, steadily building up his penetration and his speed until he was hammering his powerful cock into me, his breath coming quickly, the smell of our rutting all about us. I'd had my head down as he powered into me but now I looked up and there before me was the showman, as naked as we were and stropping his own very generous erection!

John also spotted him and he waved him closer.

"Take the other end," he said, "Chris'll give you a blow job if you like! He's quite good!"

'Oh will I?' I found myself asking in my mind and then, 'Am I?'

Yet actually that was just what I'd been thinking of doing; the showman's penis looked far too inviting to miss out on!

The man's cock was like a steel bar; a powerfully rigid length of muscle, even if not quite as long as John's and I found myself worrying that John might suggest that I try that cock in my arse too. It looked too much like a weapon of mass destruction to me, whereas John's seemed that much more friendly somehow.

But then he came closer to my head and as I lifted up his penis slapped against my cheek, leaving a sticky dampness there and I knew I was going to suck him off.

I reached up and took hold of his cock; it was wonderfully hot and firm, his foreskin stretched but able to slide up and down over his knob and as I pulled it back, so a nice trickle of precum oozed from his tip. Quickly I licked it up and stropped his penis rapidly to elicit more of his slippery offering, the showman gasping with pleasure as my fist moved on his shaft.

And now I stuck out my tongue and the showman pressed his penis into my mouth, my tongue quickly wrapping itself around his smooth slippery knob, my lips loving the feel of that shoulder of flesh that sets the knob apart from the shaft as it rubbed between them.

I sucked hard and was rewarded with the subtle taste of another oozing of his precum; hardly a taste, more of a sensation of slipperiness and sex. I scrolled my tongue around his penis, exploring it all and then, using my hand on his shaft I began to stimulate him; to bring him to orgasm.

I was already looking forward to getting my mouth filled with his cum!

Behind me John was now enjoying himself; his penis was filling me time after time; deeply then gently, sliding in at an angle to rub against my innards and against my prostate too; quickly then slowly.

All the time his breath was quickening and it seemed that his body was quivering each time that he pushed up against me - his orgasm wasn't all that far away, I reckoned.

I redoubled my efforts on the showman's penis and another nice flood of precum anointed my mouth, lubricating even my throat as I stimulated him.

But now he was pushing harder at my mouth, so much so that his knob was pushing against the back of my mouth...

"I'm getting there!" he said gruffly, "Won't be long now!"

"And me!" groaned John as his penis continued to fill me energetically, "I'm not going to last long at this rate!"

I just didn't care who came first; it was all wonderful - to be filled at both ends and by two such huge cocks as well!

Somehow my mind cast back to a few weeks previously when I'd first taken a man's cock in my hand...and here I was now with not just a cock in my hand but one up each end!

John was definitely getting ready to cum; his penis was simply hammering into me; I could feel his tension rising as he neared his climax...then suddenly he was there and his orgasm burst from him!

"Aaaaahhhhh - fuuuuuuck! Cummming! Cummming!" he cried and I felt his penis recoiling and spitting out hot and powerful bursts of cum that seemed to fill my rectum while the sensations his cum generated reached my whole body.

"Ooooh my God," he groaned as he continued to empty himself into me, "Oooooh yessssss!"

But as he thrust he pushed me forward and the equally powerfully pumping penis of the showman pushed right into my mouth and just slid down my throat!

I wanted to retch, I wanted to push him out but at the same time it was an incredible experience that I just knew I had to enjoy, at least once! Not that I had much of a chance to say anything on the matter!

"Uuuuugh - fuckin' cummming!" he grunted as he pushed and I felt my throat fill with wetness and warmth; his spunk felt thick and slimy even though I couldn't taste it down there.

I pulled him from my throat in time to get a generous mouthful of his thick, rich, tasty emission - and as I pulled away to try to clear my throat, so another pulse of sticky cum splashed wildly over my face. I could feel it slowly running down my forehead and over my cheek and on my lips.

I felt completely depraved and gloriously wanton; I was up for anything now and I loved it!

But finally both men finished and as they removed their spent penises from my body, so we all stood up, sweat, sex and steam rising from us in waves; our faces all glowing with excitement.

"You're bloody good!" said the showman, his arm draped over my shoulders, "You took all of me and you took him too! Fancy a job here next week?"

I know I was blushing but I felt quite proud too; I had indeed taken them both and their offerings, although I had to say 'no' to the showman's idea. This was supposed to be a peaceful break!

But my mind thought back to the beginnings and to Bert at the pub and I now wondered what he and I could get up to once this was all over!

Instead I now had John and the showman fawning over me, cleaning me up gently and offering me a cool drink for my efforts and soon I felt reasonably normal once more and positively willing to try something else. Mind you, the showman did remember to charge John the 100 cockles for use of his equipment!

Walking further into the complex we realised that we were very near the heart and we both began to look around for more depravity - there had to be somewhere really interesting.

And there was - right at the core itself; a large exotic-looking marquee, bedecked with garlands of flowers and other decorations; a cloud of smoky-looking vapour pulsing from its doorway, with mist-shrouded coloured lights glowing through the canvas and we stopped to see what was inside.

And actually all we had to do was to look up somewhat as there above us floated a large balloon with the words "Zodiac Fucks" on it...not that that explained everything, so we ventured into the cool interior.

A man dressed as a wizard appeared from the mist, his tall hat seemingly perfect for the occasion, whereas, for once, our nakedness seemed out of place, but the wizard wasn't at all perturbed.