The Village Fete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Gentlemen, welcome," he crooned, "Welcome twice. Nice to see you both - do come and join the crowd!"

His eyes scanned us up and down before he ushered us to some warmly padded chairs into which we sank.

"So - what can I do for you?" he asked, his eyes twinkling wickedly, "What have you come to see me for?"

"No idea!" said John cheerfully, "We were just passing..."

"So you're here for...what?" the wizard continued, "What would you like most?"

"I'm here because I love to fuck," said John blatantly, "Don't really care who with, just so long as we all cum!"

"Fair enough - and what about you?" asked the wizard of me.

"Ummm, just cum, I think," I said, "That's what I like best, I think! I mean it's good to fuck and be fucked but its just all that hot cum that I love!"

"Hmmmm, we'll see if we can accommodate your wishes then. Well, this is "Zodiac Fucks" and here we cater for your hedonistic and erotic pleasure," the wizard continued, "So first of all I'd like to know your birthdates, please."

"Mine's May twenty-first," I said.

"And mine's March thirtieth," said John, causing the wizard to smile.

"Ah - most excellent - so you're a Gemini, the twins and an Aries, the ram; what a great combination!" he said, "So much strength between you!"

John got there first as he corrected him.

"Actually this guy isn't so much into the strong angle, he's a bit on the subservient side if I'm right," he said, "But I'm definitely the ram!"

I looked a bit sharply at him, but then I considered myself and yes, perhaps he was right. Oh well, don't suppose it would matter too much...

The wizard had been making notes on a chart and now he made some more amendments before he got down to action and spoke again.

"So - are you both still interested?" he said and we both nodded.

""Let me have your arms then," he continued, and with that he marked off 400 cockles from each of us before speaking again.

"And back to business...about this gentleman's identity."

He looked at me and I found myself casting my eyes downwards in response.

"As it happens, it's my opinion that this gentleman, being a Gemini has two sides to him; perhaps one is subservient and the other is stronger," he said, making me feel better.

Then he continued.

"Ok - now, what we here do is to bring people together; a sort of zodiac dating agency for while you're here," he said, "But I have my own way of grouping people...and since you're all men together today, I have to be a bit different in my choices."

John and I looked at each other and smiled sociably; this looked interesting, whatever the outcome.

"Now, Aries, I like to put with Capricorn - see - two hard bodies head to head, so to speak. Or just two hard cocks if you prefer to see it that way!"

John's smile became broader as the wizard continued.

"Whereas Gemini goes nicely with Libra - there's something interesting about someone who's a twin, more or less, and someone who perhaps sees both sides - it'll be as if there are four people involved!" he said with a huge smile on his face.

I noticed that John's cock had begun to rise and on seeing that, I felt my own penis begin to tremble and fill - we'd soon both be ready for our fun!

"And speaking of four people, please come with me sir," the wizard said to John, "I've another three of your ilk who'd love to meet you. Let me take you to your entertainment for the evening."

And with that and a parting wave from John, they departed into the mists leaving me to wonder what was in store for me.

But the wizard was soon back and was now holding out his hand for me.

"And you sir, come this way if you please; I can do likewise for you too," he said and meekly I followed him, feeling more like a lamb to the slaughter than a Gemini.

I definitely didn't feel like a Leo or anything brave!

We entered a warm place through a canvas flap and suddenly the wizard left me standing there in the mists, wondering what to do next. I edged forward gingerly until some bodies came into view and with a few welcoming cries, the group separated and came to me.

"Come on in! Good to see you!" one said, "Do you want to give your name, or are you remaining anonymous?"

"Ah, don't mind; I'm Chris," I said, "Nice to see you all too."

"Hi Chris," said another man, his lengthy tool waving before him, "I'm Sam, this is Donald and this reprobate round here is Eddie."

"What's the matter Eddie," Don suddenly said, squirming his hips around, "Can't you get it back in?"

"Hi!" called out Eddie from behind Don, "I was working up a good head of steam and I was just going to cum but you arrived; I want to get him in there again!"

"Wait a bit," said Don, slapping his hand behind his back at Eddie, "Don't be impatient!"

I laughed happily as I took in the scene; this was beginning to look interesting!

"So we're all Gemini's are we?" I asked but Sam shook his head.

"No - I'm the odd man out - I'm a Libra," he said, "And when it comes to fucking I'm happy to give or to get!"

"And me!" Don said and I nodded my head and agreed.

"So whose turn is it to do what? And does what that guy out there says make any sense?" I asked.

"Not a bit," chuckled Sam, "But it gets us all together! As for whose turn it is to do what, I've no idea either."

"I want to cum!" said Eddie urgently, "I'm first; I want someone's bum!"

"Come on then Chris," said Don magnanimously, "You can have him!"

Adjacent to where we were talking was a massive bed; it could have taken six of us with ease and I was introduced to it by Don who pushed me backwards onto the bed and once I was reclined, he lifted my legs and pulled them apart.

For a moment or two I felt very exposed but then Don's fingers met my arse and I realised that he had some lube on them, so I relaxed.

Soon he was probing my hole, his slippery fingers sliding easily inside; his face creased with a huge smile.

"Come on then Eddie - he'll take you - he's well stretched!" Don said and Eddie loomed from the mist, busily stropping his cock.

From my reclining angle I couldn't see him too well and it was only when I felt pressure on my anus that I lifted my head and looked down my body and nearly jumped off the bed!

Eddie's penis made John's edifice look puny; not only was it longer, it was thicker too; a massively cut creation that would look considerably more at home on a horse! Speaking of which, his penis even exceeded that leathery monster that I'd ridden.

It glistened with lube and probably with precum too; it throbbed with strength and power too - Eddie was obviously eager to unload; his whole body spoke of built-up tension.

I shut my eyes - for once pleased that the mechanical horse and John's considerable size had already stretched me well!

I felt the pressure build as Eddie pushed his knob against my little ring of muscle; I felt the way my flesh merely depressed as he leaned the tip of his cock against me. My hole wasn't about to give away its rights easily, it seemed; then gradually I felt the first ripples of penetration as his penis began to invade my body.

"Take it easy! For fuck's sake take it easy!" I groaned, knowing without looking again that this was indeed some monster, "Let me get used to you."

Straining against Eddie's knob, I managed to push my hole open a bit; enough for Eddie's penis to make inroads although every millimetre of his entry was fraught with panic on my behalf. But even though the pain was quite considerable I just knew I'd be able to accommodate him, if only he'd take it easy!

But Eddie was in no mood to slow down; his orgasm had been pent-up for ages it seemed and now he was getting desperate and urgent in his need to unload.

With one more grunt he was in me and I cried out loud; my pained cry filling the room for a moment or two.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ!" I yelled, "Fuckin' hurt me, you bastard!"

"Couldn't stop, just couldn't stop," moaned Eddie, "I won't take long now I'm inside you!"

"You'd better not!" I moaned back, "That was bloody agony!"

Despite my protests I wriggled my arse around to help him slide in more smoothly and it seemed to work as slowly but steadily, inch after inch of his huge weapon slid into me.

I felt so completely filled; utterly stuffed in fact, but it felt good, really good now the pain had diminished.

"Come on then, let it go!" I said to Eddie, "You going to cum soon?"

"Oh fuck, yeahhhh!" he said, his hips already getting into stride, "You feel so tight; you'll make me cum so hard!"

"Yeah, yeahhhh," I said, "Do it then! Fill me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Gonna do that, definitely gonna do that!" grunted Eddie as his penis continued pumping in and out of the depths of my hole; a liquid, viscous, slurping sound emanating from our groins as he moved, "Won't be too long though - its coming up, I can feel it..."

"Let it go Eddie," I moaned as his penis continued to move, stretched my innards to the limit, "Give me your spunk! All of it! Come on!"

"Fuckin' right," said Eddie as he moved his penis quicker now; "Won't be long, not long now!"

His actions increased and I felt relieved that he must have already worked off some of his energy on someone before me because five minutes of his powerful penetration was about all I could take.

Moments later and Eddie's hips became a blur as he reached his climax; one last deep jab and...an eruption seemed to come from his very core - it certainly seemed to reach mine!

I felt a real blast of cum rocket into my bowels; I felt flooded inside as if I'd had an enema; a complete flooding of my anus with his enormous release.

"Ooooh fuckkkkkk!" he cried, "Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Oh God, yeahhhhh!"

Gradually he lost steam; lost momentum; lost his load and slowly he deflated; his enormous cock no longer the scourge of my arsehole but now merely a shadow of its former self. I almost missed feeling that huge instrument up inside me!

A few moments later and he pulled his penis from my battered hole; a veritable cascade of cum following his extraction but I was too tired to so much as clean myself up.

Don appeared and pulled me upright, giving me a warm hug.

"Thank heavens you let him have you!" he said, holding up a towel for me, "Don't think anyone else could and he was getting so insistent!"

"Didn't think I could either," I replied as I cleaned up, "Definitely don't want anything bigger either!"

Gradually I pulled myself together, mentally and physically, my hole feeling too stretched to ever be normal again though, but I realised that despite all the strain and stress, my cock was still hard and ready for action.

I looked around and spotted Sam who was now giving a hand job to Eddie on the other side of the bed, his huge cock stiff and lengthy again; once was obviously not enough for Eddie.

Don and I moved to join them, my hand joining Sam's on Eddie's sticky, slippery cock; now able to marvel at its length and thickness...and at my ability to have accommodated him, for that matter.

But my real interest lay in getting my own balls emptied and I looked at Don.

"Any chance I could fuck you?" I asked politely and Don smiled back, his head nodding.

"About time someone did me!" he said, getting onto the bed, "Eddie started but he didn't finish so I'm all nice and slippery - been waiting for ages!"

Don got on his hands and knees and presented his arse to me; his cheeks widespread; his hole shining at me; his little star a perfect target for my penis.

"Ok Don - ok for me to put him in?" I asked and I heard Don hum his reply.

Gently I pushed my penis against his flesh, feeling my tip slip inside immediately; feeling Don's flesh parting to make room for me; feeling the heat from his body begin to surround my cock.

I pushed a bit harder and suddenly I slid inside; there was a kind of muted popping sound and I was in; to the hilt!

"Oooops sorry!" I said but Don wasn't upset.

"Not a problem, wasn't too bad at all; Eddie had really stretched me. Come on then, it's ok - get fucking!" he said, "Get busy!"

And now I could push all my rectal pain into the background as I worked my cock in and out of his slippery sleeve; the ridge of my knob catching on his sphincter muscles at the end of each withdrawal and at the start of each thrust...and then the firm yet soft brushing of his prostate gland against my cock as I embedded myself in him.

Don was moaning; not with pain but with pleasure as I thrilled him and filled him and before too long his hips were pushing back at mine as we got into a good rhythm.

As I thrust into him, so Don's own penis stood, oozing precum freely and bouncing with each thrust and I naturally wrapped my hand around it to return some of the pleasure.

Don moaned anew as I pleasured him and I was really getting going nicely when I registered another presence behind me. Quickly I looked round to find Sam there, just licking his fingers.

"Mmmmmm, tasty!" he said, "Just had Eddie cum all over my fist; it was so exciting! Got me all hard!"

"Why didn't you fuck him then?" I asked but Sam shook his head.

"Cos I wanted you," he said, "Your arse looked so much more inviting somehow...so here I am!"

"I'm busy!" I said, "Give me a few more minutes!"

"No, that's just what I want - your busy arse; it looked wonderful as you clenched and pushed and worked your bum; I just had to have you!" he continued, his hand now around his own erection.

"Come on Chris - let him!" said Don from below me, "I won't mind!"

"Oh come on then," I said to Sam, "In for a penny, in for a pounding!"

If my arse wasn't stretched and lubed enough to take a whole army by now then I'd have been surprised and even though my buttocks were still held tight, Sam had no trouble in sliding his cock between my cheeks. Whether he'd achieve penetration of my hole without me loosening up was another matter though and he spoke to me.

"Open up, man, I want to come in there," he said, "Quick - before you cum in Don!"

The slippery nudging of his erection between my cheeks felt very erotic and I almost decided to keep him there but eventually I decided that it wouldn't be fair, so I relaxed.

"Aaaaaahhh, that's better," said Sam, "Hang on - just coming in..."

Moments later and he was pushing at my much abused hole and scant moments later he was inside, sliding easily on another blob of lube he'd just added.

"Ooooohhh, niiiiice!" I moaned as the sensation of penile flesh sliding into my body was still exhilarating and reasonably new to me, "Be gentle though - I'm a bit tender!"

"I should think you are!" chuckled Sam, "Yeah - I'll take it easy - I'll go at your speed."

And now as a threesome we began to move again; Don's buttocks moving back to meet my thrusts and as I thrust forward so Sam's erection slid almost out of me; the whole procedure reversing a few moments later. But we were relaxed and enjoying our fuck; there was no rush or panic or straining...we were just having a nice leisurely mutual fuck. I even shut my eyes but found that when I did so, visions of the mechanical horse's massive fuck stick kept pulsing before me; the object somehow pumping great gushers of cum in the air as I held it!

I opened my eyes and shook my head, before concentrating on my companions.

And now we were picking up the pace; by mutual but unspoken agreement we'd all begin to gather speed; each of us seemingly striving to penetrate the other deeper; each seemingly working to stimulate the other more and more in a kind of feedback situation that had only one ending.

The one simple ending of completion; but no ending in that we each kept upping the pace and effort until the three of us were all grunting and groaning and thrusting hard - all three of us nearing our ultimate targets - our orgasms...

Our activity was such that we were attracting attention it seemed because suddenly I noticed John had reappeared; his penis inevitably hard and ready - kneeling on the bed near us now, his cock pointing straight at me!

"Come on Chris, ride him!" someone said loudly and other cries of encouragement arose, as did the level of the lighting, it seemed, although I wasn't too sure of that.

And still we plowed on; each of us lost in our own worlds; each of us enjoying every single thrust and parry; every stretch and squeeze. I could smell our hot odours rising; but although they were sweaty smells they were deeply imbued with the scent of sex - pure sex - that made my nostrils flare like a stallion in heat!

And now I realised why it had seemed lighter...the mist was dispersing...and now, all around us were the others who were here at the centre today; perhaps anything up to a hundred men, all surrounding us and now beginning to shout out their support!

Even the showmen from the hoopla and the bowling were there I noticed, closer to us than the crowd but also yelling their encouragement!

And every single one of them was nude and there wasn't a limp dick to be seen!

At one point I wondered if I'd get out of this one alive but there was no malice in the place, just an unfettered, unbridled lust for sex all around; a wonderful chorus of slapping flesh as a hundred stiff cocks were wanked by a hundred flying fists!

Within my field of view there were some real monsters that were on a par with Eddie's edifice and I just hoped they'd all find other holes to play in...while also realising that all the surrounding crowd were gradually edging closer and closer to us. Here and there grunts and groans rang out as over-eager men tipped over the top and erupted; the occasional spray and splash of white cum attesting to the fact.

Those unfortunates drifted to the back of the pack allowing other to move closer and soon we were tightly surrounded by a five-deep crowd of rampant cocks - whose owners were now, with their increased proximity, turning to each other.

Men began getting down on their knees; some to suck; some to be fucked; it was one giant orgy of gay pride all around us.

Occasionally another man would lose his composure and cum and several times my back or my face was splattered with a rainfall of cum droplets which merely added to our excitement.

"Anyone ready to cum?" I heard Don call to Sam and me, "Before I get sore!"

The thought of cumming brought me back to my own body and I realised that I was actually very close now; a bit more effort could easily get me off, so I pulled Sam to me to get him working harder too.

Before my eyes though, and which was truly exciting to me, was John - now bent over on the bed - with Eddie up behind him, pumping away like mad! Poor John's face was red and he looked as if he was taking a mighty pounding but I had little sympathy - his cock had once upon a time done much the same to my arsehole!

"Yesssss, yessssss!" moaned Sam, his penis hammering my hole, "Oh fuck - cumming soon! Noooooo - cummming now!"

Lovely floods of hot cum filled my arse making me groan with pleasure.

"And me; I'm cumming," moaned Don as my hand flew up and down his cock "Here it cums!"

And with that his penis began pulsing in my fist; wave after wave of cum spraying up his body; even hitting me as I bent over him; he was covered!

"Ooooh fuuuuuuck," he moaned, "Never cum that hard before...!"

And the scent and sight of all that cum right before my eyes set me off too - the next thing I knew was that I'd frozen in my tracks; I was filling my lungs with air as my sexual organs were convulsing; then I was releasing everything...all the air and all my spunk in one huge outpouring of freedom and emotion and pleasure!

"Ohhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh!" I cried as I erupted inside Don's welcoming hole.

"Aaaahhhhhh! Fuuuuuuck!" I cried again as another strong spasm shook me to my balls, pumping another bolt of cum from my cock.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers