The Village Fete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody hell," I moaned, as my final shivers and jerks emptied my cum entirely, to be captured and cupped around my cock inside Don's shivering anus.

But the night was far from over as the crowd pressed even closer; now the combined scents of sweat, of aftershaves and colognes and of hot male sex filled the air all round us.

And then, in a final act of showmanship, the ringmaster from the rodeo jumped up onto the bed.

"Come on folks, roll up, roll up - and fire at will!" he cried into the night, "Let it all rip!"

As he spoke he was pulling hard and fast at his own cock and, providing an excellent example to the crowd, he began shooting cum over us; warm splatters cascading onto the five of us; John, Eddie, Sam, Don and me as we held centre stage on the bed.

I opened my mouth as I lifted my head and held still; an open invite for some target practice and I wasn't to be denied!

Howls of excitement rose from the crowd as urgent cocks pushed their way to the fore of the crowd before firing off their loads over us. Spray after spray after spray fell; some fell and splashed wetly, other blobs of cum stuck where they landed, coating us all from head to foot!

The air was thick with flying cum - arcs and streams and drops and sprays of juicy, sticky cum, mainly white; some yellowish, often pungent, always welcome - until the bed and us, the stars it seemed, were almost indistinguishable.

One by one the crowd around us collapsed until they were almost all sitting or lying on the floor while we, realising our star quality, all stood up and began bowing to the audience, like a load of prima donnas quite honestly! But no prima donna ever left the stage almost weighed down with cum as we did!

Delightedly we soon discovered that the showers were copious and warm and before too long we'd all cleaned ourselves up, the water and soap washing our pleasures away - but not before we'd all used tongues, lips and fingers to collect all the best bits from each other!

Then, with towels wrapped around us and covered for the first time this evening, we headed back to the arena. And there the audience had taken over; now the whole place was a writhing mass of masculine sexuality; almost every single orifice was in action; almost every single erection likewise occupied!

Within thirty seconds all five of us were erect once more; our towels soon cast aside as the overpowering scent of hot, rampant, exciting sex filled the air like heavy blossom and it was too much to resist. As if any of us would ever resist!

"See you back at your place," I said to John as we parted, "No idea when!"

"Probably be tomorrow!" he replied with a big smile and a wave of his erection.

All I knew was that this was a break to relax and replenish me like no other - and one that I'd be coming here to enjoy for many a long year to come, I'd expect.

And next time I'd make sure that both Bert and John came along too - my guide and my mentor.

'Hurray for divorces!' I thought as I sank down onto a nice big strong cock and took another one in my mouth..."Mmmmmmm, lovely!"