All Comments on 'The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 10'

by yano

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More - Please, please, please

Yano,

Please ask Roberta to reconsider. I am sure we will all miss her, I certainly will and I know of a number of others.

BertaCDBertaCDover 11 years ago
Very Sad About This!!!

I have read and enjoyed all 10 stories published so far and am very sad to read that we won't be allowed to read the rest of Roberta's wonderful bridal experiences. My femme name is short for the "Roberta" my mom planned to name me when I was born. She was so sure she was having the daughter she'd always wanted and may explain my love of enjoying my strong feminine feelings, needs and desires. I loved it when I was able to wear her wedding gown and would love to again enjoy that exquisite ultimate feeling and joy that most CD'ers crave! My sadness at not being able to do so was somewhat diminished by reading Roberta's wonderful bridal story's. I know it's been some years now since you shared these with us "Yani" but it would be so wonderful to read more of Roberta's bridal experiences! I do hope you'll share more with us, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous