The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please see to her, I'm going back outside and check around. Arm yourselves and be alert," I told the girls.

I grabbed the M14 and went back outside. I told Ford to stay and he obediently sat down near the door to the motor home. I took Chevy with me and skirted around to the entrance of the campground. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary I took up a position across the road from the entrance to the campground, concealed in the undergrowth along the road. I waited there for about an hour and nothing happened. I decided to move back to the position I had been in when the dogs alerted me to the woman's approach. When I got myself back in position to watch I looked over at Ford, he had noticed Chevy and I and was all-antsy wanting to join us, but was not leaving his post by the door. Good dog Ford. I called him and he came running to be with us. I sat there for another hour watching, still no one approached.

Betty exited the motor home and called my name.

"Over here, Come and sit with me," I called to her. "Who is she and what happened to her?" I asked.

"Her name is Miko, she was beaten and raped by four men about four or five miles south of here. The men evidently got very drunk when they had finished with her and when they either passed out or just fell asleep she escaped. It took her all day to get this far. They killed her husband right in front of her. She is pretty shook up, but not too badly injured. Lucky she found us," Betty relayed to me.

"Well, she can stay with us if she wants or if there is somewhere she would like to go we will take her tomorrow. For tonight though I think I better stand watch just to make sure that those bastards don't find us. It's terrible that such anarchy is happening. We just need to be careful and watch out for ourselves."

"I'll go make some fresh coffee and join you," she said as she got up and went back into the motor home.

She returned in about twenty minutes with a thermos of fresh hot coffee, a couple of cups and a blanket. She spread the blanket out and we sat on it while drinking our coffee. Both Chevy ad Ford had assumed their guard posture and were alert and watching. They were good dogs and definitely earning their keep.

"Do you think that those guys will show up here?" she asked.

"No, not really. It would be a stroke of luck if they discovered us. I think that we should leave here early in the morning just in case, I replied as I drank my coffee. "Thanks for the coffee, that was nice of you to think of it."

"I have to take care of my man don't I. I'll stay here with you if you like."

"For a while that would be nice, but you need some sleep tonight and I'll send you inside in a little while."

We continued talking for a short while. I sent her back inside after about an hour. It was approaching midnight; the dogs had lain down on the edge of the blanket, but were not asleep. About one o'clock Ann came out of the motor home and came over and set down beside me. "Betty asked me come out to keep you company. She had on her night t-shirt and her shoes. She lay back on the blanket and the t-shirt rode up reveling her down covered vagina. It was a beautiful sight illuminated in the moonlight and I could resist reaching out and caressing it. It was warm and slightly moist to my touch.

"You know that you have permission to do that, it's ok with me and it's ok with Betty, we have talked and she is ok with it if you want. We all need to take care of you," she advised me. I continued to caress her Venus mound. I leaned over and kissed her firmly, Her lips parted and I felt a faint touch of her tongue against mine as we kissed. I reached up and caressed her breast with my hand as we continued to kiss. I felt her reach over and grasp my hardening member. We toyed with each other like this for some time. Her ample nipples became erect and extended as I touched them with my mouth and tongue. I suckled them for some time as she continued to massage my cock through my shorts. She then unbuckled my belt and lowered my zipper. She reached inside my briefs and grasp me with her small soft fingers. I placed my hand back on her pubic mound and slid my fingers down to touch the lips of her pussy. We massaged each other for a while, just enjoying each other's touch.

The dogs were alert and watching, so I thought that I could risk diverting my attention for a little while.

I moved down and spread her legs so that I could make love to her warm moist down covered pussy with my mouth. She accepted my amorous attention with open thighs. I kissed her inner thighs and licked my way to the succulent lips of her vagina. I licked them for some time parting them with my tongue and inserting it as far as I could. She began moving her hips to meet me. Her pussy lips were full, open and becoming wet. I moved back up to kiss her nipples some more as I inserted my finger inside her vagina. Ann let out a soft moan as I did this. I kissed her on the mouth once more a felt her open and thrust her tongue in mine. I stroked in and out of her vagina with my finger, first one, then two and finally with three. She moved her hips to my stroking fingers. I uncovered and massaged her clitoris with my thumb as I felt the inside of the pussy with my fingers. I felt her muscles tense as she reached orgasm. She thrust her hips into me violently as she came. It didn't last long as she soon relaxed. I undid my belt and slid my pants and underwear down, my dick already stiff and ready. I rolled over on top of her to enter her inviting open vagina. She rubbed the head of my rock hard cock against the lips of her pussy before guiding it inside. It slipped in easily, with little or no resistance. There was ample room to accommodate me. I don't want to say that her pussy was loose, but it was roomy. Not all pussy needs to be tight to feel good and Ann's felt very good! I stroked into her easily and she met my rhythm exactly. We fucked in unison until I felt my seed rising. She must have felt it also as she told me to come inside her.

"Fill me with your hot seed, I want you to come inside me."

I could hold back no longer and let loose deep inside her uterus. I erupted five or six times in quick succession, filling her with my love cream. We held each other tightly as Ann's climax came on slowly and steadily. I could feel the inner walls of her vagina contracting, as she seemed to be milking all of my seed out of me. She had a very talented pussy and I was enjoying what it was doing to me. We lay holding each other until I went soft and slipped out of her. I pulled my underwear and shorts up and sat up. Ann pushed me back down on my back as she ardently kissed me.

"You can have me anytime that you want, anyway that you want, I'll accept you without reservation. I am yours. All I want to do is for my daughter and I to stay with you and Betty."

"You don't have to do that to stay with us. If you want to make love to me or just have some good old uncomplicated sex, that's good, but you don't have to do that to stay."

"I know that," she replied, "I just want you to know that my body is yours whenever and however you want it. And Betty is cool with it. She loves you dearly, but is willing to share you without jealously. In fact, when she asked me to come out and keep you company she suggested that I make myself available to you."

She sat and talked with me for quite a while before she went back in. When she got up to go in she stepped in front of me a raised her nightshirt and allowed me to kiss her pussy. I like that, I liked that a lot.

Nothing else happened that night. As the sun rose I went into the motor home and woke everyone so we could leave early. I was introduced to Miko our new arrival. I found out that she was second generation Japanese. She looked a little the worse for wear, her face had several large bruises and abrasions where the assholes had beat her up. Betty told me she had numerous other bruises and maybe a cracked rip or two where they had kicked her. Miko thanked me for bringing her in and allowing her to stay with us. Betty had already told her of our travel plans and invited her to join us. Miko decided to stay with us, as she had nothing to stay here for now that since her husband had been killed. She did request that we go find her husband and give him a decent burial before we left to go north.

We pulled out of the Lake Castaic campground to return to the place where Miko's husband was killed and she was beaten and raped. I thought this to be somewhat dangerous as the guys that did it could still be in the area and I really didn't want to run into them. The girls talked me into it and I gave in.

Five miles south of lake Castaic we found Miko's husband in the parking lot of a small strip mall. Miko, needless to say became very emotional. Ann and Stacy did their best to console her as Betty, Monica and I wrapped her husband's body in an extra sheet and placed him in the rear of the trailer. She wanted to bury him in the garden of their home. Their home was about one mile east of the strip mall. I was very weary as we approached her home. I was still concerned that her abusers might still be in the area.

Their home was in an upscale neighborhood all with highly manicured lawns. I dug a grave for her husband in the middle of a very lovely garden in their back yard. We laid him to rest and filled the grave. We were all getting a little emotional by this time.

As we rounded the corner of the house to go back to the motor home I hear them. Four of them roared up into the front yard in a jacked up 4X4 Pickup. The oldest not over 20. Mostly all in their teens and all armed. Miko screamed "It's them, the ones who attacked me and killed my husband!" The guys in the truck were bailing out and shouting to put our hands up and get down on the ground.

The first thing that happened when all the excitement started is Chevy and Ford Attacked in force. Each took one of the teens down. I hit the ground and pulled my .45 and dropped one of them immediately. A direct hit in the middle of his chest. The driver started shooting in our direction. He was just spraying everywhere, not reqally aiming at any thing, therefore wasn't hitting anyone either. I was prone on the grass just past the corner of the house. The girls faded back quickly around the corner of the house just out of the line of fire. The driver and I exchanged fire each of us just missing as we moved to avoid being hit. I finally connected with a hit to his left shoulder. He was still spraying away with his AR15 until it ran out of ammo. I then nailed him with one to the chest while he tried to reload one handed.

Chevy and Ford were still keeping the two remaining guys busy. Chevy was off the right side of the pickup and Ford was behind the truck. As I was drawing a bead on Chevy's opponent. A round went off above and behind me as Betty cut loose on the guy Chevy was fighting. She got him in the stomach. Her second shot took off the top of his head. I got up and started around the driver's side of the truck moving toward the rear to help Ford with the teen he was keeping occupied. Chevy came around the passenger side and also attacked to help out Ford. Between the two dogs the guy was loosing big time.

He turned and started running down the street with the two dogs in hot pursuit. I called Chevy and Ford off and they let him go. He was high tailing it on a dead run. I raised my .45 and took careful aim and released one round. It hit him between the shoulder blades. He went down, not to get up again.

"Wow, that was a close one!" I exclaimed. Everyone just sort of collapsed on the grass. We sat there for a few minutes to gather our senses. "We need to move out of here. I don't know if there are any more of them, and we don't need to hang around to find out."

I suggested.

We loaded into the motor home and drove away. I suggested, "Why don't we cut over to the Pacific Coast Highway and go north on it instead of Interstate 5. There is not much on I-5 between here and the bay area and it might be safer. If nothing else it will be more scenic.

All of the girls were shaken by the encounter, especially Miko. Ann and Betty were doing their best to console and calm her, but it seemed to be having little effect.

Chapter 10 PCH

Everyone thought that it was a good idea, so I headed the motor home toward Ventura. I got tired pretty fast having gotten little sleep the night before. I asked Betty if she would drive for a while. She was obliging and took over the wheel while I went back to the bedroom to get some sleep. I asked Betty to wake me when we reached Ventura.

Shortly after I lay down for a nap Stacy came into the bedroom and snuggled up next to me on the bed. "I just need to be close to you for a while. Do you mind,"

I didn't say anything; I just put my arm around her and pulled her in close to me. The bedroom door was open and I knew that Betty could see us on the bed. I dozed off quickly. I felt the motor home stop and woke. Stacy was still asleep beside me. Betty had parked the motor home in the parking lot of a Mall.

"We need to get some things for Miko. This looked like a good place, so I stopped here."

I grabbed my weapons and stepped outside to look around. I checked the interior of the mall and seeing no one ok'd the girls to go shopping. Chevy, Ford and I hung around outside and kept watch. They returned in about an hour and we left the mall parking lot to find a place along the beach to camp. We drove north on Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) along the beach until we found a campground on the beach. It was a beautiful spot right on the beach with a grass park and lots of trees. It was not quite visible from the highway. If you didn't know it was there you would probably drive right past it unknowingly. Before parking the motor home we dumped the holding tanks and refilled the fresh water tank and pumped fuel from the tank in the trailer to refill the tank in the motor home. Once serviced, we parked the motor home and set up camp.

As we set eating dinner we discussed what we were going to do.

"I think we need to stay here for two or three days to rest and clean up. We need some time to just settle down and relax. I think that this is a pretty safe place," I suggested to them.

"We need to treat Chevy and Ford also. Those dogs deserve some special treatment. I think Jerry needs some special treatment also. These guys have been taking very good care of us and providing excellent protection; we need to treat them all really good for a few days," Betty stated.

No one objected, they only smiled and agreed. As the girls cleaned the inside of the motor home Miko came outside and sat with me for a short while and talked.

"You are all so good to me to take me in. Had it not been for you I don't know where I would be right now. I know I would be a lot worse off. Thank you so much for helping me," she told me.

"We would have done the same for anyone Miko. You just happened to be there and needed help. I'm glad that you have decided to join us. The girls are nice people and I am sure that you will like them. Did they get some clothes and personal things for you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, all new clothes and in my size. They also got me personal items. That was very nice of them and I do appreciate it. I would have felt funny running around here with half my clothes missing and the other half torn."

I looked at her battered and bruised face and couldn't help feel compassion for the way she had been treated and her loss. She was pretty resilient to be in as good a condition as she was.

"You just take it easy while we are here. Betty, Monica, Ann and Stacy have every thing under control, you just rest up and relax," I told her.

She gave me a smile of thanks and went to lie on one of the lounge chairs that we had taken out of the trailer. I went and got the dogs' ball and some dog treats. These guys were really very smart dogs and like I said earlier who ever had them had taught them well. They had had a lot of training, all I needed to do was to unlock the commands or develop new commands for them to follow. I worked with them for a couple of hours and they were getting better at commands all the time. Somehow they seemed to like it.

Stacy, Monica, Ann and Betty all come out in bathing suits to lie in the sun on the beach. After they spread out their towels and to my astonishment removed their tops lay down to sun. Here I was sitting on the beach looking at four pair of tits pointing sky ward, each different and beautiful in their own right. This was great, this was wonderful, and I was enjoying the view. At least I was until Chevy and Ford decided go over and pester them by licking every square inch of skin they could find. The girls tried to ward them off, but with little success. I made no move to call them off, although it would have been very easy for me to do. I thought I'd just let them have their fun for a little while. Every one of the girls was laughing and trying to cover them selves to prevent being licked. Eventually I called them off and they came over and sat beside me like the good well behaved dogs they were.

"Why didn't you do that sooner?" Monica asked.

"Because I didn't want to, that's why," I answered.

"With that they all four jumped up and rushed me. Each grabbed a limp and hauled me to the water and dropped me in the surf. I didn't resist too much and let them have their fun. We wrestled in the surf playfully. I grabbed and felt every tity that I could. Things started to get interesting when I pulled off Betty's bikini bottom. She attacked me along with Ann and Stacy and got my t-shirt and shorts. In the mean time I had managed to remove Ann's bottoms and was working on Stacy's when Monica got my briefs. In return I removed hers and was glad to see that it was still shaven clean. Stacy was the only one still with any thing on so we all grabbed her and removed her bikini bottom. She got slightly embarrassed. Ann told her to forget it and we all lay down on the beach towels to dry off and recuperate. I must admit this was a lot of gorgeous looking woman flesh surrounding me.

I opened the outside showerhead on the motor home and we all tried to stand under it and rinse off the salt water. There was lots of skin touching skin. The girls gathered up their things and went into the motor home. I dried off and Betty brought me some dry things to put on. She was topless and had covered her bottom with a scarf tied at the waist. The tie on one hip and the point of the triangle hanging down and over the other hip. I think you would call this a sarong. It more or less covered her rear and sex, but you could still see it at times when she walked or bent in certain ways or sat down. She was still topless. She also had on her gun belt and .38 Smith & Wesson. Damn, it was sexy! I told her that I liked it and how sexy she looked. She gave a big smile and said "Good!"

They had fixed a light dinner and when the rest of the girls came out to set he table and serve dinner all were dressed similar to what Betty had on. All were topless except Miko.

As we set down to eat Miko mentioned meekly, "I feel over dressed in this group."

"Not to worry," Betty said to her, "Do what you feel is right for you when you are ready. It's not necessary to do what we do, do what's comfortable to you."

"Tits, tits, tits! Every where I look there are tits, all shapes and sizes, I love it!" I told them. They all laughed and shook their titties at me. After dinner I hung the flat screen TV and made a huge bowl of popcorn and we all settled down to enjoy a movie. By the time it was finished we were all sleepy and ready for bed. I decided to stay up for a little while and keep watch. I grabbed the M14 and took up a position shrouded in some trees closer to the campground entrance. I sat on the grass with Ford with me. I left Chevy back at the motor home.

1...678910...12