The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now suck my dick, I want to cum in you mouth."

Both women were sucking the men's dick as the third woman watched. As they were having their dicks sucked the two men continued to pass the bottle back and forth. They had drunk over half the bottle and were getting drunk.

"Come on, suck harder you cunt, I'm not going to get off that way, suck on that dick like your life depends on it," She continued sucking, but evidently not to his satisfaction as shortly he jerked her off of his dick and threw her to the ground. He kicked her twice and she yelled out in pain.. He stomped over to the table and grabbed the third woman up and laid her over the end of the picnic table. He entered her from behind and rammed his erect dick into her without any preliminaries. She yelled out in pain as he thrust in to her. He forcefully started ramming into her as she cried. In the mean time the younger man pushed Ann off of his dick and went over to Stacy who was still lying on the ground. He looked over at the older man fucking the third woman; seeing that he was occupied he dropped to his knees in front of Stacy. He rolled her over on her back and forcefully spread her legs.

"No, please don't, not again, Please don't," she pleaded as she cried.

"No, don't do her, take me instead. I'll do you good, please take me," Ann pleaded with the younger man. His answer was a hard backhand across her face. He then held Stacy down as he entered her abruptly and forcefully. She screamed out as he tore into her. This got the older man's attention.

Waiting for another night or two to rescue these women would not be good. They were receiving all kinds of abuse and it needed to stop. The element of surprise was on my side. These two guys had no idea that they were so close to the end.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, I told you she was mine and not to touch her!" he yelled at the younger man. He pulled out of the woman he had been fucking and started over to the younger man. The younger man also pulled out and got to his feet in ready for the older man's attack. I might just get lucky and these two would do each other in. The Older man approached and took a swing at the younger man, which he easily ducked, and then let loose with a solid right hook of his own knocking the older men to the ground. He then stepped forward to kick him while he was down. The older man grabbed his ankle as the younger man kicked him and pulled the younger man to the ground. The younger man reached his sidearm and pointed it at the older man. That was when I stepped from behind my cover and put two rounds into the chest of the younger man. He was dead instantly. The older man made a dive at his pistol that was on the ground next to his lounge chair. Grabbing it he rolled over to fire at me lying on his back. I pumped another double tap and put two .45 cal. Rounds into his body. He dropped his pistol and grabbed his groin. Both rounds had entered his body low in his torso. One entered his stomach area the other entered his groin area. Either one would kill him, not immediately, but very soon. He lay there howling in pain holding himself. I retrieved his and the other man's gun and decided to just let him bleed out. He deserved a cruel and painful death for what he had put these women through. The three women were screaming and crying.

Gawd what a sight! Two guys shot on the ground, one dead, the other dying. Three nude women with collars and leashes standing in the firelight holding each other. I let them go for a while. After about 15 or 20 minutes they began to calm down. They were now curious about who or what their rescuer was.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? Are you here to rescue us or keep us as your captives?" Ann asked in a shaky voice.

"I'm the lone ranger and I have just set you damsels in distress free." I answered. That almost got a laugh out of them. It seemed to relax them a little anyway.

"As soon as you get yourselves calmed down, I suggest you get together whatever belongings you have or want so we can get out of here. Is there any one else around here that you know of?"

"We are the only ones that we know of. We haven't seen anyone besides these two assholes," commented the one lady whose name I had not heard.

"Ok, get you stuff, dress if you want and we're out of here." I approached them and cut the collars from their necks.

"We have nothing, these men threw away our cloths when they took us captive, let's just get away from here.

The older man had lost consciousness and would be dead soon. I decided to just leave him. We left and headed back across the campground to my motor home. When we got there Betty came running out and threw her arms around me and held me tight. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"I heard the gun fire and was so afraid that you had been hurt or killed. I'm so glad that you are safe," she sobbed.

"Circumstances necessitated that I act tonight. I couldn't wait to get these ladies free. Betty, I'd like to introduce you to Ann, Stacy and ..."

"Monica, my name is Monica," the third lady said.

"Ladies, if you want to go down to the lake and cleanup, I'll get you some towels to dry off and something to put on." I went into the motor home to get the towels and cloths. I got three towels, three of my t-shirts and two pair of my shorts to fit the older ladies and a pair of Betty's shorts for Stacy. I took the things outside and walked over to the shoreline where the ladies were cleaning up. Betty handed out the towels and clothes. As soon as they were dress I announced, "We need to get out of here. I don't want to stay here any longer. Lets' go!"

I opened the trailer, Betty and I loaded our gear while the ladies dried and dressed. We boarded the motor home and pulled out immediately. At the highway I headed south. When I arrived at the Havasu City Mall I pulled in and parked in back, out of sight of the highway. I told all the girls to get some sleep. We would have a busy day tomorrow. I took the M14 and went outside. I took up a position about 20 yards for the motor home at the edge of the parking lot in a stand of trees. I was pretty well concealed, but had a clear view of the parking lot and the motor home. I settled down to watch for the night.

Nothing happened, and as the sun came up I went back into the motor home and walked in on three the three ladies. They were all naked and all looking good. Betty came out of the bedroom dressed and ready to go. She smiled a sly smile at me and started preparing breakfast. The ladies dressed and we ate a quick breakfast. I pulled the motor home around to the front of the mall.

We all went into the mall. Needless to say it was wide open. "I want you ladies to go shopping for whatever you need, you have one hour then we need to get out of here. I'll be out front watching and waiting. The sooner you finish the quicker we can get out of here,' I told them. I went out side to stand guard. I had positioned myself about twenty-five yards from the Mall entrance and the motor home. I had a clear view of the highway that passed by. I was in an alcove concealed by some pillars.

Chapter 7 New Pets

As I watched, waiting two dogs came along. Two black Labradors. They were looking for something to eat. They were both good-looking dogs, I guessed about two years old. They didn't appear to be pure breeds as their features were a little more finely chiseled than a lab, good-looking dogs though. I watched them for a while and decided what the hell, I'd get them something to eat. I went into the motor home and found some left over cooked hamburger patties. I took these outside and coaxed the two labs close enough to feed them. They wolfed them down as quickly as I tossed the patties to them. When they were all gone the approached my looking for more. They got close enough for me to pet them. They seemed friendly enough. I went back into the motor home and got them some water. They began lapping it up as soon as I set it down. I got to thinking; these guys could be useful if they would stay with us.

.

I left them at the motor home and went into the mall. I looked at the directory in the front of the mall and found that there was a pet store just a couple of doors down from the mall entrance. I hurried down to the pet store. In the back of the store I located a flatbed cart and started loading what I wanted onto it. Two one hundred pound bags of premium dry dog food. , Two dog beds, two heavy leather collars, two leashes and two tether chains. I also picked up two five gallon plastic buckets of dog treats. While I was at it I also got them some dog flea soap, shampoo and brushes. I wheeled these out to the motor home. Took a quick around to be sure we were still ok and called the dogs over to give them some treats and see if I could make friends. They really went for the treats and allowed me to put on the collars I continued to give them some treats and played with them. As I saw the girls come out of the mall I snapped a leash on each dog and took them back and tied them to the trailer tongue. I didn't want the girls to frighten them away.

The girls had found a grocery cart in the mall and piled it to over flowing with clothes, feminine products and shoes. They noticed the two labs immediately. They were excited, especially Betty that we might keep them. We hurriedly loaded everything that we had picked up and were going to sort it out and put it a way later. I brought the two dogs into the motor home. One took up residence under the dinette set, while the other lay down in front of the couch. The girls petted and played with them while I drove. We left the Mall parking lot and headed south. Still on the Arizona side of the Colorado River we crossed over into California at the Parker dam. Once across the river we continued south toward Blythe.

About half way to Blythe we pulled into a campground right on the rivers edge. I scouted around a little to be sure that we were alone and secure before set up camp. I let the two dogs out and played with them while the girls put their things away. I hoped that if we fed them and treated them well the dogs would stay with us. They would be useful in alerting if any one approached us. Besides that I liked dogs and these two seemed very good-natured, I wanted to keep them. A dog needs a name. They were both males and about the same size, 75 to 80 lbs. Both had similar looking faces. They had very large teeth for a lab, but I was sure there was something else mixed in there. One had a small white star in the middle of his chest. I decided to call the bigger one Chevy and the other one with the white star Ford. I thought them to be humorous names for dogs. They were friendly and loved to play ball.

The girls came out and we all decided to go for a swim. I told the girls what I had named the dogs. They thought they were different, but still cute names for the dogs. I got the dogs some food and water and put their beds on the ground between the trailer and the motor home. We would see if they were going to hang around.

The girls came out and we sat around a picnic table sipping Pepsis and talking.

"Tell us what has happened to you girls. How did you end up in the custody of those two vermin?" I asked.

Ann started, "After the flu epidemic my sister and daughter were all of our families that survived. We lived in Havasu City. We came across another group of five people that also survived and they were leaving to go to LA. We didn't want to leave and they left us here. We were ok for a couple of days, living out of the stores. We had water and gas, but no electricity or phones. Then those two ass holes showed up. They literally took us captive immediately. It was horrible!"

Monica jumped in at this point, "They took us to their motor home where you found us and stripped us of our clothes and threw them away. That was over a week ago. They put the collars on us and tied the ropes to the collars. We were not allowed to have any clothes; they kept us nude and raped us numerous times over the last week. What you saw the night you rescued us was only a small sample of what we had to endure. Luckily Stacy wasn't raped as many times as Ann and I, the older one claimed her and he couldn't get it up that often so she faired somewhat better. We are so glad that you came along and decided to help us. Thank you for that."

"Are you ok now, no physical injuries?" Betty asked.

"Yes, we are ok, mostly just feeling abused and misused, but other than that we are ok," Ann, replied.

"I think we should stay here for a day or two, rest up and relax, then decide what we are going to do," I suggested. They all agreed that that was a good idea.

The girls all went in for a swim. I got out my dog treats and began working with Chevy and Ford. Who ever had had them before me had done a fair job of training them as they were well behaved and responded to commands quickly. They both liked the attention and seemed content to hang around; especially if you showed the some caring attention.

I watched the girls as they swam and floated in the water. That was a lot of good-looking pussy out there. Betty was by far the best looking of them. I should tell her that just so she would know what I thought. I wasn't sure what Ann, Monica and Stacy were going to do, but I thought that after I talked it over with Betty and she agreed I would invite them to go with us if they wanted.

We spent a leisure afternoon by the river. I had also found out that Stacy was a virgin before the old bastard had raped her. I hoped for her sake that she didn't carry any permanent emotional scars.

As the girls swam I got to know more about them. Monica was the oldest. She was approaching 50 if not already there. She had a decent figure. Her breasts were average size with pronounced nipples. Gravity had started to take it's effect, but not to a large extent. Her waist had started to thicken a little, but not much. She kept herself shaved. When I had seen them the night that I rescued them there was stubble starting to grow, I wondered if she had shaved herself clean again. She had a nice face and medium length brunette hair.

Ann was at least five years younger than her sister. She was built very much like her sister. She was a little smaller in stature and build than her older sister. Her breasts were maybe a little smaller, but the same shape. Ann had a prettier face and a more pleasant outgoing personality. When I saw her nude she didn't shave, but her pubic fur was sparse.

Stacy was not a big girl. She was shorter than her mother and smaller built. Her breasts were small but with promise to come. She had a slim waist and a sparse down that covered her pubic mound. She had a very pretty face and an angelic personality. She and Betty seemed to take to the dogs best and the dogs to them.

It was nice watching them swim and enjoying themselves. I walked up the beach a ways and Ford and Chevy came right after me. That was nice. They wanted to be with me. Maybe they would hang around. I found a boat that had the keys in to. People usually leave the keys in a boat where they wouldn't in a car. It was an open bow 23' Eliminator with a big block Chevrolet, probably a pretty fast boat. I turned the ignition and checked the battery charge and the fuel level. The battery was up and it was almost full of fuel. I cranked it and it started. Good we could go for a ride. I called Ford and Chevy into the boat and pushed it off the beach out into the water. I started back down river to our campsite. Both Ford and Chevy went to the front of the bow to stick their faces in the wind. I don't know why but dogs just do that.

As I approached the girls got all excited and laughed at the dogs. We all got into the boat and went for a ride on the river. We went down stream. We saw a number of RVs, cars, trucks and boats, but no people. As the sun started to go down we turned around and headed back to our campsite. We barbequed pork chops for dinner and after dinner sat around the campfire enjoying each other's company. We needed to just relax for a day or two. Still in bikini bathing suits these women were gorgeous in the glow of the campfire. When we retired, Ann and Stacy took the two bunk beds and Monica slept on the fold out couch. I left the dogs outside with water and food and hoped they would be there in the morning.

As we snuggled before going to sleep Betty teased me about how much I liked the dogs. She did too and was glad that I had picked them up. We sent to sleep that night content with my hand cupping her luscious mound and her hand holding my cock.

.

I woke early, slipped on my shorts and went out to see if the dogs were still with us. As I walked past the bunks I noticed Ann on the lower bunk dressed only in a t-shirt, the covers kicked back and her pussy exposed for all to see, a nice sight for me first thing in the morning. I went out side and was overwhelmed by Ford and Chevy. I think they were as happy to see me, as I was to see them. I checked their food and water, and went back in to make coffee. Monica stirred as I was making coffee. She rose, made up the couch and put the bedding away under it, then came into the kitchen. It wasn't difficult to tell the t-shirt she slept in was all she had on. She walked up behind me and put her arms around my chest and hugged me.

"Thank you, you wonderful man for everything that you are doing for us. We do appreciate. We can't thank you enough," she told me.

"My pleasure, Monica, you three are deserving," I replied.

We had breakfast, and then cleaned up. I took the dogs to the beach and first shampooed them with flea soap then with some very good dog shampoo and conditioner. They didn't like it too much, but didn't fight it either. As Betty and I dried them with some towels they got very frisky. This part of being washed they really liked. After washing the dogs I decided that I needed a hot shower. I went into the bathroom closed the door and got into the shower. I had no more than gotten into the shower when Betty stepped in and joined me. We lovingly lathered each other and caressed each other's bodies as we washed. She turned her beautiful ass towards me and rubbed it against my hardening cock. Couldn't resist this lady, no way and leaned her over and took her from behind. I held a breast in each hand as I nailed her from behind. She must have liked it as she drove back into me with each thrust. We came together in a short while. When we had finished we just stood under the shower holding each other.

"I love you, you handsome man, I love you," She whispered to me.

'I love you too, you little minx, love you so much," I whispered back to her.

We got out of the shower, gathered up our clothes, she checked the hallway and we streaked back into the bedroom to dress. We put on our bathing suits and went out to enjoy the sun and the river, my .45 never far from my reach. I noticed that Betty kept her .38 close at hand also.

We spent a leisurely day. I found that Chevy and Ford liked the water on their terms also. I must have thrown their ball a couple hundred times into the river and they went in right after it and retrieved it, brought it back, dropped it at my feet to throw for them again. We all talked quite a bit that day and really got to know one another. One comment that made us all laugh was when Stacy told everyone that she didn't know where she wanted to go to college. The way she did it had us all rolling in laughter. All of these ladies had a good sense of humor. I was thankful for that, as I was sure that we were going to need it later on. Our discussion took an interesting turn when the girls started talking about rebuilding America. We were not sure about the rest of the world, but we were pretty sure that all of North America had been hit by the deadly flu. Those few of us that survived were obligated to do what we could to rebuild and repopulate the continent. Now there was an interesting concept that I hadn't thought of before. In jest I rose and asked who was to be first. They all laughed and told me to sit down.

1...45678...12