All Comments on 'The Visit'

by twocastles

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
communal

In answer to the comments below. They are hers. He knows that. Any other problems with that and I guess he approves of the situation. Who is to know or care as long as they are not blacker than the ace of spades.

If the guy is willing to share her with another man and she is willing to fuck both of them, why would you give a fuck?

Go back to church and fuck your wife once every 3 or 4 months. I've got a feeling that this husband gets a lot more and a lot better sex from his wife than you ever will from the frumpy old woman that you are married to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Garbage

Wimps and whores, absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Anon in USA

Sounds like he is trapped in a loveless marriage with a slut who fucks anything that moves and he is lucky when she deems it necessary to use him. My goodness guy, grow up. The world is designed to follow certain ethical and moral standards. If those standards are modified by a man and woman in marriage so good for them, if not one or the other is a pure cheating betraying adulterous piece of meat with no real sense of right or wrong except as it pretains to them getting what they want. A lot of use see a problem with people being used and put in harms way by an adulterous partner that betrays and disrespects their spouse, their marriage vows, their families, and finally themselves. If it is Safe, Sane, and mutually Consensual with both spouses in advance fine, let them enjoy as long as no harm comes to anyone. Just remember some of us do have morals and ethics, although they may not all be the same we do have them, unlike some with nothing............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
expected more

This story was like hearing about the carnival all day, getting on the ferris wheel expecting a climax when you reached the top of the heavens and all you get is a big view of the town dump.

So what if the gal is a fat wife with fat tits, you ruin any sexuality or story line with making her a slut everyone uses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Terrible

Why do writers have to portray heros or heroines as total idiots who don't have a brain in their heads? I gave up on this after a half page of her idiotic gushing to her pushy visitor.

th Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W.T.F.

Wife is in love with another man, is he the kids father? what the hell kind of man puts up with this? If this turned me on I would be worried.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 17 years ago
I liked it fine

Writer, the story was ok, needs a little work but you'll get that with practice, don't give up because these morons with no life have nothing better to do. Just ignore them here like everyone else does in their pathetic little lives.

Why do you idiots who obviously have nothing better to do than trash people for writing about this, even come here in the first place? Like the idiot below, talking about morals,yet he is in here reading these stories and it never occurs to the moron that he has no right to comment on anything, since he is obviously here to get excited by them.

I wish you idiots would get a life, you don't like the stories, they "offend you", we get it,..so why do you keep coming to read them?? Then to amplify your lack of importance you leave the comments from "anonymous", so you're not only a hypocrit, you're also a coward? Yet you think your opinion matters? lol. It must be terrible to have so little self-worth. Get a life

"Sounds like he is trapped in a loveless marriage with a slut who fucks anything that moves and he is lucky when she deems it necessary to use him. My goodness guy, grow up. The world is designed to follow certain ethical and moral standards......" blah blah blah, you people are beyond pathetic.

dossermandossermanabout 9 years ago
Liked this.

Similar thing happened to me and my wife, It was a hot summers day and my wife was wearing a short sundress and I was in shorts no shirt sat in the back yard taking in some rays. my wife was 31 at the time and me 35, as she lay on the lounger next to mine I was playing with her big tits through her dress and she was horny as hell rubbing her trimmed pussy and clit and was soaking wet. She wasn't wearing any underwear just the lemon coloured sundress. I was just about to slide my hard cock into her when the front doorbell rang and woke our 18 month old daughter having her afternoon sleep upstairs, as my cock was hard my wife went to the door and I went upstairs to settle our baby back down which took around ten minutes. Making sure the baby was ok I tip toed back down the stairs and into the back yard to resume sunbathing when my wife appeared at the door and said that there was a hunk of a young man doing a survey and that she may be a while with him, at the same time giving me grin and a wink and asked if I could bring a cold drink for them before they finished then she went back to the lounge. I gave it about ten minutes and poured two cokes into glasses and ventured into the lounge, the sight that greeted me was beautiful my wife's sundress was off and she was bent forward over the sofa with this tanned skinned young man naked thrusting his virile hard cock into my wife's wet cunt. She was biting on a scatter cushion so that her moans didn't wake the baby. I put the drinks down and watched as every time he thrust into her she would push back hard against his firm body to get as much cock into her as she could. He couldn't take much more and pushed into her pussy as far as he could and held her by her hips as his cock pulsed sending his hot sperm into her cunt and womb. I left them to it and returned to the back yard and my lounger still sporting a hard on. Ten minutes later my wife appeared and she pulled my shorts down straddled me and lowered her cum filled cunt onto my stiff cock and she rode me until I added my cum to his cum and her juices. My wife told me that he only filled in half the survey but had filled her completely. we kissed as my limp cock slipped out of her and her pussy leaked cum over me. Another cold caller lured into her willing pussy.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Since

Since your wife is a whore, it's good that you are a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous