All Comments on 'The Visit Ch. 02'

by McBoots

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wizard17wizard17over 19 years ago
more of this

you should continue with this story , get him to fuck her with her black boots on

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOnger boots

When they go shopping, they should get a longer pair oh boots, high thigh, with stilletto heels are really good to fuck in!

Lost SoulLost Soulover 16 years ago
Love Stories With Boots

Great work, you should do a follow up with them shopping for new boots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Classic, True Romance of Contemporary Passions

First of all, your story was fantastic! I've written many stories in the past and besides a solid story plot, (and with the exception of a couple of punctuation errors), your story had substance and energy. I feel you took time to plot it out (however brief your brainstorming was), and wrote it well. There are too many stories that are written half-assed as a mere jack-off summary to get the writer excited and not the reader.

Your characters were developed just enough and you didn't go overboard with them giving unnecessary detail. Your story frame was also nicely formed (elaborating from time to time on flashbacks between the aunt and the nephew), nice way to keep the peak of sexual and emotional energy heightened. Lastly, your writing description of getting directly to the point and encompassing a great deal of sexual passion was wonderful! You have talent. Please, by all means, develop it and nurture it nicely.

Sincerely,

~J.F.

BluenorrieBluenorrie9 months ago

Definitely add more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous