The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, no, why?" Chuck mumbled confused as the orgasm rippled through his body.

Then it happened. Bobbie came and the visitor lost control for a few seconds. Chuck was no longer on top of a beautiful human female. Instead he saw some indescribable mass of changing flesh under him as his orgasm continued. The visitor had no choice but to use his thoughts to depress certain areas of Chuck's brain forcing the male human into a temporary coma. The visitor managed to slip out from under Chuck and free the human's cock before Bobbie's pussy morphed into a large multi colored cock. The visitors cock oozed the same green cum that he had shot onto the ground earlier.

After regaining control the visitor once again appeared as Bobbie. While Chuck lay unconscious she did her best to cleanse the green goo from his body. By the time he awoke the rest would have evaporated. As Bobbie stood there still naked the visitor probed Chuck's mind and made sure to leave a suggestion that the sex had only been a dream. Having decided that it was dangerous to continue to use a female body the visitor decided that he would leave in the night. He knew that engaging in mating activities as a female would be his undoing. He was equally sure that Cheryl would pursue mating with Bobbie if she remained in the house. The problem was how to deal with the curiosity caused by the sudden disappearance of the stranger. The visitor's deliberations were cut short when he heard someone in the hallway.

Suddenly there was no longer a naked female standing in the middle of Chuck's room. In stead there was a small almost invisible furry creature lurking in the shadows of a dark corner. The visitor watched and listened intently as Barbara crept into Chuck's room. She had been awakened by what she thought were sexual sounds. Though the sounds had ceased she felt compelled to investigate. Chuck was the only male in the house and if he was so cavalier as to be screwing someone else there would be no Sunday afternoon date. She found him alone and sound asleep. The only odd thing was his being naked. She assumed that he was in the habit of sleeping in the buff and quietly closed the door. The small furry creature scurried under the crack and followed her back to her room.

The visitor slipped unseen under Barbara's bed as she got under the covers. In such close proximity he was easily able to probe her mind. She was clearly troubled though the source of her anguish was unclear to him. What was clear was her strong desire to mate with the male called Chuck. The visitor realized why his gentle suggestion to the couple had been so strongly received earlier. He wondered if they would have mated without his intervention. He also knew what his next move would be. He had already chosen Barbara for study. His decision had come almost as soon as he saw her from the window of his room. He now had a way to study her intimate mating habits as a participant. He felt an unexpected thrill over the prospect of mating with the human female.

Of all the species he had studied humans were the closest in form to his own. Though he was fighting it that clearly caused unaccustomed reactions. The visitor was concerned about a loss of objectivity. Feeling things that had long been dormant in his species could be dangerous. It was well documented that primitive thought and emotion were detrimental to intellectual growth. As he lay under the female's bed his thoughts wandered. He wondered if perhaps his kind had given up too much in the pursuit of intellectual purity. But there was another more immediate puzzle to contemplate. Earth had been the subject of at least three previous investigations. Why had he not been warned about the dangers of human desire? He did not think it possible that previous investigators had not felt any of the things he was experiencing.

There were only a few logical conclusions none of which comforted the visitor. His first hypothesis was that the previous investigators choose not to report certain findings which may mean he was in some danger. The second hypothesis was even worse. It was possible that previous missions had been complete failures and the investigators did not survive. Though rare it was not unknown for investigators to perish. The final hypothesis troubled him the most. Perhaps the information had been deliberately kept from him by his superiors. That would mean that he was as much the subject of investigation as the humans. He did not like any of the possibilities. Yet he felt compelled to continue his investigation. However, he was not sure that it was investigation and intellectual curiosity that compelled him.

As Barbara drifted off to sleep and her troubled mind went from conscious thought to dream state, the small furry creature curled up under her bed. The visitor had found that most human dreams were useless as a source of information. They tended to be filled with odd indecipherable imagery and sensationalized scenes. He found it interesting that dreams seemed to provide humans with both pleasure and pain. The visitor released Barbara's mind and fell into the natural dream-free state that approximated human sleep in his species.

The next morning there was a great deal of confusion in the house. Barbara awoke in the middle of a dream about Chuck and her having sex with a third person. She had never entertained thoughts of group sex and was a bit disturbed that her subconscious had conjured up such a scene. Chuck awoke totally disoriented. He recalled the odd dream where he had been having sex with Barbara and she changed into the stranger, Bobbie and then into some sort of indistinguishable mass of flesh. However, the recollection was very different than any dream ever before. He had had dreams that felt as if they were real in the past, but this one was the most vividly real dream experience of his life. In addition there was the puzzle of his nudity. He was certain that he had been wearing Cheryl's father's pajamas when he went to sleep. Based on the stain he saw on the sheet he assumed that he must have had a wet dream for the first time in many years too. His ruminations over the dream and his nakedness were short lived. The discovery that Bobbie was missing became the chief concern of the three friends.

Cheryl had awakened early and was preparing breakfast for her guests. She had been hoping to send Chuck on his way and maybe Barbara too. She wanted a chance to try to get Bobbie into her bed. The strange woman with the unshaven legs and hairy pussy had created odd lustful desires. Cheryl had dreamed of parting Bobbie's thick bush and feasting on her moist, pink pussy half the night. She woke up so horny that she masturbated before going downstairs to start breakfast. While she was cooking both Chuck and Barbara came down. When breakfast was ready they discovered that the unexpected guest had vanished.

"Jesus that is fucking odd. Why the hell would she just up and leave?" Cheryl wondered aloud. "Chuck, you think we should file a report with your office?" Barbara asked.

"Yeah Chucky, how bout you put that big city cop training to work and start an investigation?" Cheryl added.

"Um, truth is I can't really think of what the report would say. Shit either of you even get her last name?"

"Fuck, I don't think she ever said what her last name was," Cheryl said regretfully.

"I bet that asshole guy came back and got her," Barbara theorized.

"How the hell would he know she was here?" Cheryl demanded to know more disappointed than worried.

"Cher, I am sure you have heard of this wonderful new invention that lets people talk to each other pretty much anywhere," Chuck said sarcastically.

"So you two think this jerk-off boyfriend came back, called her on her cell and then whisked her off in the middle of the night and she didn't bother to say shit to her rescuer?" Cheryl asked thinking they were probably right.

"Seems the most likely thing to me. Unless you know of some reason she might have wanted to get out of here and left on her own, Cher."

"Fuck, how the hell would I know anything about it, Chucky? I guess you guys have a point. It is weird though."

"Not much weirder than running into a stranger down by the river and bringing her home for the night," Barbara added.

They all agreed that it was an odd set of circumstances but absent any evidence that Bobbie was in trouble they would let it go. The visitor was pleased he had not had to do anything to intervene. The furry creature followed Chuck home after breakfast. The visitor knew that Barbara would be there in a few hours.

Chuck went straight to his room and striped naked. He still felt like his recollections of the night seemed more like reality than a dream but since that made no sense he didn't dwell on the thoughts. As he was about to go to the shower he felt a sharp pain in his temple and collapsed. The furry little creature that had been watching Chuck disappeared and in his place stood a nondescript looking man. The visitor stood over Chuck examining every detail of the nearly lifeless human's body. Chuck had suffered a paralyzing stroke-like event. The visitor was not sure what the long term effects to the human might be. He did know that that creature would not reawaken without help. Whatever happened it was the visitor's judgment that the loss of a single human life was worth the knowledge that could be gained.

After doing a complete scan of Chuck's mind, the visitor concealed the barely alive body in the basement. Then he morphed again. To all the world he appeared to be Chuck. The visitor hoped that with the knowledge scanned from Chuck's brain that his mannerisms and personality would also match that of the human he was impersonating. He showered and selected a casual outfit from Chuck's closet. He knew that Barbara was near before he heard the doorbell.

"Hey, Barbie, I am really glad you came," He said greeting her.

She wrapped her arms around him and spoke into his ear, "I had to come. I want you so much sexy man."

The visitor felt his spine tingle. It was another new and surprising sensation. He also felt the reaction in his genitals. He hoped that somehow they would remain human in appearance.

"I don't want to sound like a slut, but time is short. I told Cheryl I would meet her in town in two hours," She added.

"You could never seem like a slut to me. You want to go to the bedroom?" The visitor said doing his best to speak as he believed Chuck would.

"God yes, take me to bed."

Taking the request literally, the visitor lifted Barbara into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. They lay together on the bed kissing passionately and groping each other through increasingly unnecessary clothing. The visitor had absorbed Chuck's behaviors perfectly. What he had not mastered was undressing a human female. Barbara took his clumsiness in stride and undressed him while helping him undress her. The feel of her unclothed flesh against him was driving him to the height of passion. His human cock was fully engorged and ready for mating. Had he not learned from reading Chuck's mind he would have simply mounted her. But Chuck's memories and the visitor's own observation that human mating was more about pleasure than procreation slowed his movements. He searched the reams of knowledge he held in his mind to determine his next actions. Luckily Barbara was able to act on impulse.

She began kissing her way down his body. The visitor laid back and allowed her to set the course of their mating. His senses nearly overloaded when she took his cock into her mouth. Pleasure coursed through the visitor's body filling his mind with a myriad of pleasurable impulses. His mind hit upon what he was to do next. He pulled Barbara's body atop him and aligned her genitals with his face. He deftly used Chuck's fingers to part the outer layers of flesh that guarded the birth canal. He pressed his lips to her and licked along the moist silky slit outside her opening. Her moans of joy caused her lips to vibrate on his shaft adding to the pleasurable feelings. He worked his tongue further up the slit and found a tiny hard spot that when touched made her squirm.

When he began to concentrate his efforts on that spot she let his cock slip from her mouth and squealed, "Oh god yes, Chuck. That's it baby!"

She went back to sucking and licking Chuck's engorged cock as the visitor swirled his tongue around her clit. The visitor felt the female's juices leaking out and flowing over his face. Suddenly she pressed her crotch into his face, grinding her pussy on his chin and her body convulsed. He immediately probed her mind and felt the full intensity of her peak. He fought to maintain control. He wanted to mate with her and know the feeling of the final coming together of two humans. Again Barbara took the lead.

She rolled off of him and pleaded, "Please Chuck, fuck me now!"

The words registered with some memory the visitor had taken form Chuck's mind. He rolled on top of Barbara and his cock easily found her waiting pussy. He slid into her until his cock was fully immersed inside her. The warmth and soft, moist feel of her pussy sent new waves of sensation through Chuck's body and appeared as delightful sound and beautiful color in the visitor's mind.

"Come on baby, give me that cock! Fuck my pussy hard," Barbara demanded.

The visitor reared back and then drove his cock deep inside her again. He had tapped into Chuck's memories of sex for guidance. He drove his cock in and out of her quivering pussy. With each thrust the pace and intensity of the coupling seemed to increase. Barbara screamed as orgasm after orgasm racked her writhing body. She was astonished that Chuck just continued to drive his seemingly still growing cock in and out her sending her to increasing heights of pleasure. The visitor knew what was happening but was far too engaged in the mating to stop. It was no longer Chuck's human cock inside Barbara. Though the visitor still controlled the appearance of his body the rising passion had taken over his genitals. His cock had morphed into the multicolor ribbed cock of his ancestors. With each thrust it grew larger inside the human female. He had no way of knowing what its maximum size might be. He ignored that danger that he might actually rip the human open if the girth did not cease its growth and continued to grind his alien cock against her pulsating cervix. When finally he came thick green semen poured into her womb. The visitor howled his passion and then lay panting and sweating atop Barbara's tingling body. He didn't dare move. He had to keep his cock concealed inside her body until he could force it to morph back to human form. His sexual release broke the lustful hold his subconscious held over his genitals. His cock quickly returned to human form and became flaccid.

As he rolled off her she exclaimed, "That was amazing, baby!"

He searched Chuck's memories for a response and came up with a slightly inappropriate, "Oh my god, you are an amazing fuck, Barbara."

"Thank you, I think," She said with a curious smile.

"I feel so good. Do you really have to go?" He asked.

"Oh shit, Cheryl! Yeah baby, I promised her, but if you want I will come back tonight. I don't care how much she wants to lick my pussy; she is going to have to understand this. I think I am getting hooked on you."

'"Yes I want you to come back. Do you think you will be able to spend the night?"

"I can't think of anything I would like better."

After a quick kiss she jumped out of bed and started getting dressed. The visitor remained in the bed, naked and uncovered. He had not learned about human modesty. Barbara actually liked Chuck's seemingly total openness and lack of societal hang-ups.

"Bye, baby, I will see you around eight," She said as she slipped on her shoes.

When he heard the door close he allowed his body to return to its natural form. The mating and the strain to maintain Chuck's body through orgasm had left him exhausted. He moved quickly to lock the door and then returned to the bed to rest. Before allowing himself to enter rest phase he reached down between his legs and felt the smooth spot where his genitals would be. He decided his ancestors had made a grave mistake giving up emotion and mating for the pursuit of intellectual superiority. He had already rediscovered the physical pleasures of mating and was beginning to grasp some of the joys of emotion. He knew that emotions were dangerous or at least he had been trained to believe that, but he did not yet know the painful side of human emotion.

It was dark out when the visitor returned to consciousness. He checked the time and realized that the female would be returning shortly. He hurried downstairs to check on the male whose identity he needed for awhile longer. Chuck was still alive but the coma had deepened. The visitor probed Chuck's mind trying to fill in any gaps in his knowledge of the human's behavior. It was difficult to discern anything through the overriding feeling of terror he got from Chuck's mind. It seemed that what was left of Chuck's consciousness knew of his condition and the peril that implied. Though he had no idea of what was happening around him or even where he was the human knew he was in danger of dying. The terror seem fuelled not only by the fear of death but also over the notion that he had just connected with the female Barbara and now may never know anything beyond that first mating. The visitor was again confused by the odd emotional thoughts of humans.

Just as the visitor was about to release Chuck's mind he perceived a flash of thought. The human was actually concerned about missing work the next day. The concept of sick leave floated into the thought. The visitor probed deeper and learned what needed to be done. He would have to follow the procedures to get the human out of work due to illness. The visitor was not prepared to attend to the duties of the human's employment. The visitor morphed as he ascended the stairs. By the time he reached the main level of the house he was again Chuck. He showered and dressed and made it back to the living room just as the dark-haired female rang the doorbell.

"Hey, baby, my turn to provide dinner," She said holding up a bag.

The visitor had to search Chuck's memories to understand the comment. As he did so he felt a strong sense of concern coming from the female.

"Good deal, I'm starved," He said in his best interpretation of what Chuck might have said, "But is everything ok? Did Cheryl give you a hard time about us?"

He already knew that Barbara's concern stemmed from something with the blond female.

"I'm ok, but I am worried about Cheryl," Barbara began as she laid the food out on the table.

"Did something more happen?"

"Well, it seems she had transferred some of her desires toward me onto that Bobbie person. I guess when she up and split Cheryl was feeling even more rejected. Anyway, after I left you I went back to her house and we were talking. She was really pressing me on having sex with you and her desires toward me. We had a bit of fight after she tried to kiss me."

"Damn, I guess she really has it bad for you."

"So she says. I told her that I thought it would be better if I didn't stay there tonight, which was the plan anyway. She told me if I was going to spend the night with you tonight that I shouldn't bother to come back. My suitcase is in the car. Chuck, it just doesn't make any sense she had been my best friend since elementary school."

"I know and I am sure she will come around. She is just hurting right now. Give her some time," He said and pulled her into his arms.

She pressed her face into his chest and sobbed for several minutes. She had left herself completely unguarded giving the visitor an opportunity to probe deeply into her mind. He discovered a great paradox. While outwardly she had no interest in the blond female's desires, subconsciously her feelings were much different. He felt a conflict deep below the surface between Barbara's strong traditional convictions and a secret desire to mate with the blond female. The visitor decided it would take more than his lifetime to unravel the intricacies of the human female mind.