The Visitor

Story Info
Mother and daughter learn they need each other.
6.3k words
4.61
102.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly's eyes crawled from left to right, as if the slower she scanned her surroundings the better they would look. She sat at the kitchen table, her hands barely touching the coffee cup between her fingers. She looked beyond the skinny, wooden posts that rose from the half wall to the ceiling, separating the kitchen from the family room on the other side. The simple, unassuming furniture and wall coverings—intended to reveal the personality of the condo's owner—now simply looked extraordinarily plain to Kimberly.

Perhaps it DID reveal too much about me, she thought.

She took a sip of coffee and gently let the cup settle on the table. She didn't want to make too much noise, knowing that her mother was asleep down the hall in the extra bedroom. Surely the woman who decorated Kimberly's childhood home like a professional was saddened by her daughter's lack of interior design talent. But wasn't that true about everything Kimberly had done?

Her grades were never good enough. The college she attended wasn't good enough. The job she got wasn't good enough. And the husband she didn't even have yet wasn't going to be good enough.

Kimberly dreaded her mother's visits. Both women were lonely, but the time they spent together was not enough to cure their common ills. Each time her mother came...and went...Kimberly felt more detached from life; more alone.

There was also the deep-rooted jealousy. Kimberly watched her mother, now forty four, turn prettier with each passing year. Instead of feeling hopeful that she, too, might improve with age, Kimberly resented the perfect hair, skin and body her mother possessed. She was shocked, actually, that her mother had never dated another man after her father's accidental death three years ago. Kimberly assumed men of all ages were stumbling over each other to get at her.

And now Kimberly was attempting to survive another visit.

###

Laura pulled up the covers and stared wide-eyed at the bedroom door. A faint light snuck in between the bottom of the door and the carpet. It had not changed in the past hour. No shadow of Kimberly walking past. No dimming from lights being turned off.

There were no sounds except for the occasional car passing outside. If a TV was on, she couldn't hear it. If Kimberly was up, she wasn't moving about.

Why is she so sad, Laura asked herself? It was the same question she had every time she saw her daughter. How could a beautiful twenty three year old girl, just out of college and already working as a reporter at a big city TV station, be so sad?

Laura seldom pondered the question at length because she felt guilty trying to get inside the head of someone half her age when she couldn't even figure out her own feelings. It was three years since Kevin's accident and she still wasn't 'normal'. She still didn't have a reason to live.

Laura yearned for Kimberly's affection again, like when she was young. But neither of them was young any more. They had to grow up quickly in the years after the accident. Laura always felt Kimberly was doing a better job of it than herself. Nothing seemed to work like it used to for Laura.

Finally, she threw back the covers and slid out of bed. Dressed in a nightshirt that hung halfway to her knees, Laura quietly stepped to the bedroom door and opened it. She looked down the hallway towards the kitchen before nearly tiptoeing her way ahead.

Laura saw Kimberly sitting at the table with her back towards her. She was nearly upon her daughter before Kimberly jerked her head around in surprise.

"It's just me," Laura said.

"I thought you were asleep," Kimberly said once she caught her breath.

Laura put her hands on her daughter's shoulders. "Not yet. I'm not good at sleeping in another bed."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault," Laura said, massaging Kimberly's slender shoulders. "Aren't you going to bed?"

"Not yet."

"What's wrong?"

Laura shrugged. "Nothing's wrong."

"You're a lousy liar. Always have been," Laura said.

Kimberly smiled but didn't respond.

"Do you miss your Dad?" Laura asked.

"Of course. Don't you?" Kimberly said.

"A lot. I can't seem to get back into a routine. After all this time."

Kimberly nodded. "That's how I feel. Nothing's like it used to be."

Laura felt the material of Kimberly's bathrobe crumpling up inside her hands as she continued to rub her shoulders. Laura looked down past the shiny blonde hair of her young daughter and realized that the robe was being pulled open by her ministrations. The tops of Kimberly's full breasts were exposed and the cleavage between them more than evident. If Laura could take pride in anything, it was the passing down of full breasts to her child.

But she already knew that. She'd seen Kimberly on TV, reporting from a crime scene or another plant shut down, wearing a stylish suit that showed off her many attributes. Kimberly had told her about the creepy e-mails she received from guys having less interest in her journalistic skills than her bra size.

The protective mother in Laura surfaced once again.

"Do you have any new friends? Maybe you need to get out more—spend less time thinking about work," Laura suggested. As she spoke, she walked over to an empty chair at the table and sat down.

"Yeah, some. Mostly girls," Kimberly said before hesitating. "I don't trust most guys."

"Don't be tempted into talking to any of the jerks that send you messages, no matter how good they sound."

Kimberly laughed quietly. "Don't worry."

"Have they talked at all about promoting you to an anchor's slot, maybe on the weekend?" Laura asked with a touch on increased interest.

Kimberly silently resented the fact her mother would assume her next job would be a dead-end assignment like the dreaded weekend anchor. "Not yet. I can do better anyway."

Laura easily detected the tone of her daughter's voice. Actually, she was pleased to know Kimberly was thinking of bigger and better things. "Would you relocate if you had to?"

"Of course. In this business, you better be ready for that."

Laura smiled, but the thought of her only child moving away was not something she wanted to even consider.

Kimberly sensed what her mother was thinking. "Don't worry. Where would I go for neck massages? Can I have another?"

Laura gladly moved behind her daughter and placed her hands on top of the robe. She barely began to rub when Kimberly pulled on the neckline of her robe and drew the soft fabric from underneath Laura's hands. The robe hung just below the shoulders, exposing the young woman's fair flesh. Laura began the massage again.

The supple skin felt wonderful to Laura, who hadn't had much contact with any body besides her own in three years. She remembered the intense, long sessions of foreplay with her husband; the exploration of bodies even after more than twenty years of marriage. Laura stroked Kimberly's shoulders more powerfully, almost forgetting who it was in the chair.

Soon, Laura's hands were at the tops of Kimberly's arms, kneading the skin and feeling the coolness of the flesh. Kimberly sighed audibly and seemed to slump down in relaxation.

For the first time in ages, Laura felt a pang of stimulation between her legs. Images of Kevin flashed through her mind: his naked body; his stiff cock; his face as he lowered himself onto her, their bodies becoming one.

Laura looked down on her daughter, the breasts that previously peeked out from under the robe now more than half exposed. Her hands slid upwards, then closer to Kimberly's neck and, as if on their own, down the top of Kimberly's chest. Laura felt the swelling under her fingers the lower she went. Only when it was apparent her hands were on the top of her daughter's breasts did she veer to the side.

Kimberly offered no resistance. How long had it been since anybody touched her? She did not call up any images of her past partners. None of them merited recalling. She simply enjoyed the sensation of the soft fingers caressing her body, and the tingling deep inside her stomach.

Almost imperceptibly, Kimberly spread her legs a couple of inches. The robe opened, revealing a portion of her inner thigh. Laura was massaging her shoulders once more.

"Do you have men over?"

The abruptness of the question nearly caused Kimberly to twitch. She thought for a second.

"Not lately."

"But you have." It was half question, half statement.

Kimberly let her mother work the muscles a few more seconds. "Once or twice."

Laura pressed against the back of Kimberly's chair, letting her hands drop lower again.

"How about you?" Kimberly asked her Mom.

Laura made no attempt to pull her fingers away this time, letting them linger on the top fringe of both breasts. "I can't. Not yet."

"Will you ever?"

Laura's hands slid off to the sides, nearly—but not quite—down the outside of Kimberly's tits.

"I don't know."

The answer clearly would have been 'No' except for the ever-growing moisture collecting in her pussy. The effect the massage was having on Laura's own body caused more than a little confusion in her brain. Once her hands had found their way back up, Laura bent down and lightly kissed Kimberly on the side of the head.

"I really do want you to be happy," Laura said softly.

Kimberly turned in her chair, and then slowly stood. She pushed the robe back up over her shoulders, but the front loosely hung open. The women faced each other and stared into each other's eyes as if for the first time.

"We can't do it alone, Mom. We need each other," Kimberly said. "You're more important to me than any man."

Before the tears became too apparent, Laura embraced her daughter. They hugged with strength neither of them had ever felt before. Their bodies came together with a passion reserved for lovers.

It was Kimberly who initiated the kiss. She began at the side of her mother's face, moving inexorably toward her lips. Once they touched, both mouths slipped open and their tongues met.

Laura moaned, a mixture of disapproval and lust.

Kimberly's hands instinctively caressed her mother's body through the thin nightshirt. They slid lower until stopping just above Laura's ass. The kiss intensified.

Laura's hands were also in motion. They moved up Kimberly's sides until her thumbs felt the underside of Kimberly's breasts. There they hovered...until Kimberly took hold of her mother's wrists.

Without ever breaking the kiss, Kimberly guided her Mom's hands between their bodies. She placed the palms directly onto her breasts, just to the side of each nipple. Then Kimberly let go and pulled the robe open another couple inches.

Only when Laura applied a small amount of pressure did the kiss end. Both women looked at the hands molded around the firm, young tits. Laura seemed to make every effort not to touch the nipples, satisfied with a simple squeeze that Kimberly barely noticed.

The tension in the hushed condo was palpable. Both women breathed hard and fast, their pussies aching but going untouched. Laura's fingers moved, seemingly about to cover the erect nipples. Her tongue swept across her dry lips.

Suddenly, Laura pulled her hands away.

"Oh God. I'm sorry, honey. I'm sorry," Laura said.

She began to turn away.

"No, Mom. It's alright," Kimberly assured her, almost in tears. "Please don't leave me."

"I'll never leave you, baby. But...I can't...this isn't right."

"It was wonderful," Kimberly said, her blue eyes sparkling with moisture. "It was the best I've felt in...years."

"Me too, Kimberly. Me too."

They kissed once more before Laura turned and hurriedly walked to her bedroom. Just as she was about to push the door closed, she halted. Tonight, Laura would leave the door open.

###

The next morning arrived much too quickly for Kimberly, but she was excited nonetheless. It was the day she had invited her Mom to tour the TV studio where she worked. They chose mid-morning when it would be fairly quiet, yet allow Laura to sleep in a little.

Kimberly wore the most expensive blouse she owned, paired with a less elegant, straight skirt. She took the all-but-mandatory jacket with her, but would only wear it if sent on an assignment. She gave extra attention to her hair and makeup, intent on making her Mom as proud as she could of her newly-hired daughter.

Kimberly slipped out of the condo as quietly as possible. It was all without need as Laura, once asleep, didn't awaken until the alarm went off a half hour after Kimberly left.

Laura showered, put on a dress, and ate a small breakfast. She watched TV until it was time to leave, then made the short drive to the station.

Even before entering the glass doors of the studio, several men in offices overlooking the parking lot stopped to stare at the stunning blonde on the sidewalk. Men who were used to having beauty queens and former cheerleaders enter the building every day for work gave second and third glances at the woman in the blue dress.

Laura introduced herself to the overly cheerful receptionist, submitting herself to effusive praise of her daughter. She smiled, thanked the girl for the compliments, and took a seat. The receptionist paged Kimberly after being unable to reach her by phone. A few minutes later, Kimberly arrived to save Laura from the welcoming committee.

"You found it," Kimberly said, entering the lobby. "Come on back."

Laura threw one last smile to the receptionist and followed her daughter through the winding hallways. They ended up at a small cubicle amidst a half dozen cloned cubicles.

"It's not much, but I don't spend much time here," Kimberly explained with a wave of the arm. "I'm either out on assignment or looking at tape or something. Anything not to be stuck here."

In the minutes that followed, it seemed to Laura that pedestrian traffic alone would want to make her leave the cubicle. Little did she know she was responsible for generating the higher than usual traffic flow. All the good looking guys she thought just worked with Kimberly were 'sight seeing'.

Indeed, the pair of blonde beauties made quite the couple, offering a veritable buffet of things to view: faces, breasts, waists, hips, asses and legs.

Laura made absolutely no attempt to remember any of the names and titles Kimberly tossed at her in way of introductions. She only made a cursory mental note of which guys looked her in the eyes instead of the tits while shaking hands.

A short behind-the-scenes tour, which actually did interest Laura, resulted in the women entering a room that she assumed could only be for make-up. In addition to the area that reminded Laura of her favorite hair dresser's workstation, there was a long couch and one overstuffed chair.

"This is make-up, obviously," Kimberly said, pushing the door almost shut behind her. "Nobody will be in here for another couple hours. I come in here sometimes to relax...get away from everybody."

Laura saw her looking reflectively at the couch.

"We all need that sometimes," Laura replied, hoping she didn't sound too motherly.

Kimberly was glancing at the well-lit mirrors and row upon row of makeup in front of the swivel chair. "You are quite the star today. I've seen guys I haven't talked to in weeks. It can't be a coincidence."

Laura felt her cheeks blush. "Must be you, hon."

"They see me every day, without noticing. One look at you in that dress and they become animals," Kimberly said, scanning her mother's body. "They would have killed to be me last night."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Kimberly regretted it.

Laura looked at her daughter. "About last night..."

"I didn't mean to...," Kimberly began to say.

"Listen to me, Kimberly." Once Laura had her attention, she continued. "I'm the one who should be sorry. But that's not how I feel. It was wonderful, just like you said. The more I thought about it in bed, the better I felt. We've never really been close, hon. I know that. But know you're all I have. I've always loved you, but now I need you more than ever."

Kimberly was struck by the words—the sincerity of the words.

"I need you too, Mom. I'm so lonely when I'm in that bare condo all by myself. Having you come out and talk to me...and touch me...was so nice. I didn't want it to end," Kimberly said.

"The talking was good. I'm not sure if the touching was...you know..."

Kimberly didn't let her Mom try to finish. She stepped forward and said, "Kiss me again."

Their lips came together like the night before, only this time they instantly launched into a long, deep probing of tongues. Each woman felt the marvelous sensation of their breasts compressing under the force of their embrace. Hands clutched at clothing.

Quickly, Kimberly broke off the kiss and walked to the dressing room's door. She opened it just far enough to reach around to the 'In Use' sign on the wall. Then she closed the door and pushed in the lock.

"There. Nobody will bother us for a while. Whenever somebody's in here, we always go the restroom to do makeup. It has almost as much stuff in it."

Laura smiled as Kimberly strolled back to her. From the neatly styled hair down to her expensive heels, Kimberly radiated sensuality. Laura thought she saw a renewed confidence in her daughter's entire being. She looked happy.

Kimberly looked at her mother, perfect as always in her perfect dress. No curve was out of place. Flaws, if any, were tactfully hidden. But what might have been jealousy in the past was now pride in ownership. Laura was HER mother. Soon, she would be more than that.

Kimberly stopped just inches in front of Laura. She deliberately began to unbutton her blouse, spending an inordinate amount of time with each button, letting it lay open for a second before proceeding to the next. Laura was absorbed in the process, eagerly obtaining small glimpses of her daughter's breasts and tiny black bra. By the time Kimberly was pulling the blouse out from inside her skirt, Laura had a full view of the luscious cleavage she saw the night before.

The silky blouse hung in uneven waves of material, some of it seeming to cling to Kimberly's body while in other places it took on its own shape. Lights made it glisten in contrast to the bare skin it covered. The lacy bra added even more disparity in shades.

When the last button was open, Kimberly let the blouse hang by itself, taunting her mother with hints of what lay underneath. The room was silent. Only occasional noises outside reminded them they were not totally alone. After a few seconds, Kimberly removed the blouse with steady hands and tossed it over the back of the makeup table's chair.

In the time it took her to do that and turn back around, she considered her next move. Should she continue? Should she let her mother dictate what came next?

Her choice was to let Laura set the pace.

Without a word, Kimberly turned so her back faced her Mom. Kimberly tilted her head an inch or two to one side, looking back over her shoulder. Laura did not hesitate. She reached out and unfastened the bra, but did not remove it. She ran her fingers over the youthful skin of her daughter's back, up and under the bra straps, before finally lowering the straps down Kimberly's arms.

Kimberly shivered—she hoped unnoticeably—from Laura's touch. The bra slid off her body and disappeared behind her. Kimberly waited what seemed a lifetime for Laura's hands to return. They appeared from both sides, wrapped around her, and rested on her naked breasts.

There was an immediate difference from the last time Kimberly's mother touched her. Instead of the tentative, fragile maneuvering of fingers, Kimberly felt a much more assertive clutching of her tits. Laura's hands wrapped around the bulk of them, pulling them in and, at the same time, pulling Kimberly back towards her mother. Their bodies met in a firm joining, back to front. Laura worked the breasts with her hands until the nipples stuck out dramatically.

12