All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by south_beach_babe19

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gotranegotraneabout 15 years ago
Great Start!

I really enjoyed your story! I hope that it's only the start of a series. Although, when I read Literotica, I'm usually in a hurry, I appreciate you taking your time with this one. You let everything unfold as it should, and didn't rush. Keep writing and give us, at least, a sequel.

sensuallensensuallenabout 15 years ago
WOW!

Absolutely stunning! Slow and sensuous, the honest affection between mother and daughter making the sex all the hotter. I'd love to see this one continued...

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelabout 15 years ago
Wonderful...

such a 'pleasure' to read... ;)

Hope you write more between these two, or at least add more to your collection of mother/daughter stories...

~MDA~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Hey there, south_beach_babe19,

Hot story! Had me hard the whole time and gushing in the end. You're a great turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

Just the right amount of buildup. Believable characters, just explicit enough sex, erotic dialogue...everything a reader could want to get hot & bothered! Thanks for sharing your talent...hope to see more of this duo in this much-neglected genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YUMMY!

I'm a South Beach babe myself! Your story was very well wrritten - thanks! I'll definately read some more of your work. Maybe in your next one you can take mom and daughter to the beach - maybe Haulover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lovely and so naughty

I sometimes get confused in these stories by the addition of some fetish or other. In this one the negligee is an unecessary prop. Stick to the knitting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another chapter?

Maybe the use of some toys? I noticed that Kimberly had a dominant streak, so she should dominate Laura, maybe tie her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My husband wondered what the hell was going on when he caught me on the bed, just had the fuck from heaven

Haven757Haven757almost 2 years ago

Beautiful story, thank you so much for sharing :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous