The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her face next to her daughter's ear, smelling once again the soft hair she remembered from last night.

"You have an amazing body," Laura whispered.

"I want you to have it. To enjoy it."

Laura's answer came in the form of tight wringing of the extended nipples. She felt Kimberly's body shudder.

"Oh my God," Kimberly sighed. With as little motion as possible, she pulled down the zipper of her skirt. Kimberly didn't want to do anything that would cause her mother to stop sending jolts of pleasure through her body. She let the skirt fall to the floor, and then kicked it aside.

Laura alternated between clenching her hands around the entirety of Kimberly's tits and concentrating on the nipples. Both methods had the desired effect. Kimberly sighed noticeably louder and squirmed inside her mother's arms.

"Take off your panties, hon. I want to see you naked," Laura said.

Kimberly didn't need coaxing. She stepped out from under her mother's clutches and faced Laura. With unhurried, calculated movements, Kimberly slid the panties down her thighs, past her knees and over her feet.

She stood naked in front of the woman she wanted to love more than anything else, and the woman she wanted to have love her in return. If Laura's look of approval was any indicator, Kimberly was about to get her wish.

"You're so beautiful," Laura stated with total honesty.

Kimberly approached her and allowed the hands that began their exploration last night to have total access to her body. The touches led to a prolonged, sensuous kiss. The two bodies rubbed together, Laura's dress being pulled in all directions by the friction.

Laura stroked the full breasts, the firm waist, and the supple ass of her daughter. However, it was the first contact between her fingers and Kimberly's moist pussy that brought the biggest response. Kimberly struggled for breath when Laura's gentle hand slowly rose up from the opening of her cunt to the rigid clit that ached for attention.

Laura bent down just enough to allow her tongue to glide across one of Kimberly's nipples. With her finger lightly searching out the tip of Kimberly's clit, Laura began to suck on the tit. Kimberly reacted with such intensity, both verbally and physically, that Laura couldn't help but increase the force she applied with her mouth and hand.

"Yes, Mom. Yes! Don't stop!"

It was necessary for Laura to hear that what she was doing was OK, despite her daughter's apparent desire for the sex to occur. It was all so foreign to her. Yet, so good. She desperately wanted to make Kimberly happy.

The probing fingers, which were now switching between rubbing the clit and probing the inner recesses of Laura's pussy, might have been enough to cause Kimberly to cum. But combined with the incredible sensation of Laura's mouth on both of her tits, an orgasm was inevitable.

Laura sensed the unsteadiness of Kimberly's legs. Each nibble of her tit—each insertion of a finger inside her wet cunt, resulted in Kimberly losing more control.

"Sit down, Kimberly."

The makeup chair was directly behind Kimberly. She reached for it with one hand, swiveled it around and plopped down with a great deal of relief. She looked into her mother's face, thinking there was truly only one thing Laura could do now. Somehow, Kimberly never expected it to come to this.

Without any words being said, Laura got on her knees in front of the chair, put her hands behind Kimberly's waist, and pulled her closer. Kimberly held onto the arms of the chair and spread her legs. She slumped a little farther so that her pussy was within easy reach of her mother's tongue.

Laura's head, with her blonde hair resting on the inside of Kimberly's thighs, inched closer to the neatly trimmed pussy. Laura kissed all around the area before tentatively resting her lips on the pink skin. Immediately, she tasted the sweetness of her daughter's juices. It was all new to her...and extremely stimulating.

Her tongue reached out for the first, cautious contact. It only took her a second or two to discover the unmistakable length of Kimberly's clit. Laura flicked her tongue up and down, feeling the clit bend with each passing stroke. Kimberly closed her eyes, gripped the arms of the chair more tightly, and tilted her head back in ecstasy. She was silent for now, but knew that what she was feeling would lead to cries of joy before long.

As Laura's confidence grew, she became more experimental in her licking. She wrapped her lips around the throbbing clit and bit softly, producing the loudest moan yet from Kimberly. Still, the ultimate kiss waited.

Kimberly opened her eyes just long enough to look at her mother, her head buried between Kimberly's legs. Laura's dress rose far up her thighs, exposing most of the luxurious legs Kimberly had always envied. She thought briefly about when, if ever, she would get to return the favor to her mother.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the most unbelievable feeling she'd ever had. Laura was no longer at her clit. The tongue that worked so hard at bringing Kimberly to the brink of orgasm now began a slow journey inside her cunt.

"Yes. Ohhhhh Mom, yes! Deeper! Please!" Kimberly begged.

Laura had her hands under Kimberly's ass, lifting her for a better angle into her pussy. Her tongue dove as far as it could go, exploring every inch of the sweet, wet hole.

"That's it. Oh God, Mom."

Laura began to insert her tongue and draw it back out, attempting the best she could to fuck her daughter with her mouth. She tasted more and more of Kimberly's wetness, knowing it would lead to what was unthinkable just two days ago. Kimberly was going to cum, and Laura was going to make it happen.

A moment later, when Laura moved back up to her daughter's clit, she got the sense the wait wouldn't be long.

"There! There! Yesssss! Fuck, yes!"

While fairly surprised by the language her daughter was using, it did not lessen the pure lust Laura was feeling. In fact, it encouraged her to do more.

Laura wrapped her entire mouth around the area of Kimberly's clit and stabbed at it almost violently with her tongue. Kimberly stiffened...rose farther off the chair...and thrust her hips forward.

"Now! Mom! I'm...I'm...cumming. Now! Oh God!"

Laura never lost contact with the clit the entire time her daughter came. All the twitching Kimberly's body produced did not keep Laura from licking and sucking the marvelous clit. Laura reached up and kneaded a breast as hard as she could without hurting Kimberly. The nipple hardened between her fingers and Kimberly came even harder.

Kimberly stifled as many of her loudest moans as possible, but the extent of her pleasure was obvious to Laura. Neither woman attempted to count the number of orgasms...if, in fact, it wasn't just one continuous one. All Kimberly knew was: she'd never felt like this before.

When it was over, Laura backed away and timidly wiped her chin. She smiled at Kimberly nervously, unsure of what to expect.

"My God, Mom. That was the most incredible...the most awesome thing I've ever done in my life," Kimberly said with an uneven voice.

She leaned forward in the chair and the women came together for another kiss. Kimberly tasted herself on her mother's lips and tongue. She liked it. A lot.

###

"Hello."

"Hi, Mom. It's me."

Laura smiled. "Hi, hon. Are you still at work?"

Kimberly looked at her watch. "Yeah. But I should be home in forty five minutes. I just wanted to make sure you'd be there."

"I was planning on it. I'll have dinner ready."

Kimberly winced. "Is it something we can eat any time?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"I have something for you," Kimberly said. "I want you to...well, I want you to have it before dinner. It's a present. For this morning."

"Oh, Kimberly. Don't do that," Laura said. "You don't owe me...I mean, what we did..."

"Mom, stop. I love you and I want you to know how much."

Laura never realized how much those words could mean to her. "OK, hon. Whatever you say. I'll be here waiting."

"Thanks, Mom. See ya."

Kimberly was never as nervous driving home as she was that night. She repeatedly looked over at the gift-wrapped box on the car seat next to her. She prayed she had done the right thing as she finally pulled into the garage of her condo.

Clutching the box tightly, Kimberly entered the condo and instantly searched for her mother. Laura came walking out of the family room as Kimberly was tossing her keys onto the counter.

"Hi, hon."

"Hi."

They kissed on the cheek, an unusual gesture for both of them prior to this visit. Now it seemed appropriate.

Kimberly put the box on the kitchen table. "Let me take my jacket off first."

"Before what?" Laura asked as the jacket was neatly hung on the back of a chair.

"Before this." Kimberly picked up the box and proudly handed it to her mother. "Open it and then I'll tell you more."

Laura began the process of untying the ribbon without unduly destroying it. Then she began pulling off the wrapping paper as if tearing it would somehow ruin the gift. Kimberly refrained from telling her to speed up. She knew it was worth the wait.

Eventually, Laura had the gift down to a plain box. She glanced at Kimberly one time, then pulled off the lid and peeled back the tissue paper. Laura's mouth briefly hung open. She reached inside and pulled out the contents.

"Oh, Kimberly."

Putting the box on the table, Laura stood holding the straps of a short, sheer negligee. She let it fully open and turned it to inspect both sides.

"It's so beautiful."

The straps led to a pale blue garment that was nearly transparent, cut low in both the front and back, and barely long enough to be called a garment.

"I want you to try it on," Kimberly said anxiously. "Now."

"Right here?"

"Right here."

Laura tingled with excitement as she quickly pondered the situation. Of course she would do it, but she wanted it to be special for Kimberly. She wanted to put on a show, knowing what it might lead to.

Laura gently laid the negligee on the table. She had changed out of her dress into a t-shirt and jeans. She faced her daughter and pulled the shirt over her head. Laura wished now she hadn't worn a bra, but the white, lacy one she had on didn't embarrass her and by the look on Kimberly's face, didn't bother her either.

The jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped, slowly pulled off, and laid on a chair. Laura allowed Kimberly time to take in the firm body covered now in just underwear. When their eyes met again, Laura reached back and unhooked her bra. She removed it as if doing so too quickly would in some way hurt her. But in her heart, she believed she was opening yet another gift, this one intended for her daughter.

Kimberly stared at her mother's luscious breasts without embarrassment. They were exceptionally firm for Laura's age and Kimberly had to fight the urge to reach out to them. Laura smiled and cupped them in her hands, and then slid her palms over the already stiffening nipples. Kimberly's heart was pounding in anticipation and she felt the moisture in her pussy.

Laura moved her hands to her waist, slipping her thumbs inside the band of her panties. She pushed down and, like her bra, let the panties slowly reveal what lay underneath before finally being removed entirely.

The role reversal from the morning session in the makeup room pleased both women. Laura was very happy to share her body with Kimberly and Kimberly was more than willing to take it. But first, the present.

"You are so awesome, Mom. Now put on the negligee please," Kimberly said.

Laura took the tiny piece of clothing from the table and raised it over her head. With easy maneuvering of her arms through the straps, she let the negligee fall into place.

Kimberly nearly let out a sigh of relief when she realized that it fit perfectly. As Laura adjusted the straps and let them fall back into place, Kimberly gazed at the prominent dip of the neckline that extended deep into her mother's cleavage. Clearly visible under the thin material was the outline of each breast and the darker area around the nipples. Below that, the shadowy space between Laura's legs could be seen a couple inches above the bottom of the negligee.

All together, Laura and her body and the negligee had the desired effect on Kimberly.

"My God, Mom. Don't ever let a man see you in that. I'll never get to touch you again," Kimberly said, her eyes still scanning Laura's body.

Kimberly moved to her daughter and said quietly, "You can touch me anytime you want. Now would be OK."

They kissed for a moment and then Kimberly said, "Let's go in the family room."

Kimberly held her mother's hand and led her to the couch. "Lay down, please."

Laura felt her heart thumping wildly in her chest as she lay on her back, looking up at her gorgeous, young daughter. Kimberly returned the gaze, starting at the bottom of the negligee, which lay across Laura's pussy as if inviting her to move it. Then Kimberly saw the breasts, full even now, with the nipples poking against the material.

Kimberly moved onto the couch between her mother's legs. She ran her hands up the smooth skin of Laura's legs until touching the silky fabric. Her fingers slid down the inside of Laura's thighs, causing the legs to separate even more. Kimberly moved her hands up, under the fabric, and onto her mother's stomach. The negligee now rested above the waist, totally revealing Laura's pussy.

Kimberly bent down and kissed the area one time, already smelling the scent she remembered from the morning kiss. Then she pushed the negligee higher. Her hands touched the very bottom of her mother's breasts. She lingered for a second before pushing the gown higher, uncovering Laura's body completely.

The daughter laid gently on top of her mother and they kissed. Laura felt the soft blouse slide across her breasts, stimulating her nipples even more. She wanted Kimberly's mouth there—her tongue and lips teasing Laura towards an orgasm. An instant later, she got her wish.

Kimberly virtually devoured Laura's tits, sucking heartily on the flesh and roughly manipulating the nipples with her tongue. The initial surge deep inside Laura resulted in an almost unconscious reaching for Kimberly's own tits, which Laura attempted to grip through the blouse and bra. It was sufficient stimulation for both women, who moaned simultaneously.

"Yes, Kimberly. Harder! Suck my tits harder, please! It's so good."

Kimberly bit and pulled and licked until she could wait no longer. She slid down Laura's body and pushed her legs apart. Once she was comfortable on the couch, Kimberly resisted the urge to tease. Instead, she dove directly toward her mother's clit.

"Ahhhhhh. Yes! Lick it, Kimberly."

The clit was already in her daughter's mouth being licked as hard and fast as Kimberly knew how. Laura lifted up her body and Kimberly slid her hands underneath. With renewed effort, she tried to make her mother cum.

Once again, Kimberly thought back to the morning. She remembered the incredible feeling of her mother's tongue inside her cunt. It was time to return the favor.

"I'm going to fuck you with my tongue, Mom. I want you to cum...long and hard," Kimberly said.

Laura didn't respond, nor did Kimberly expect her to. Laura's reaction was much more physical. Her daughter's words nearly made her cum on the spot. And when she felt the first indication that Kimberly's tongue was, in fact, about to enter her, Laura prepared herself.

Nothing in her past, however, prepared Laura for the feeling of another woman's tongue sliding inside her. While not as long and hard as a cock, Laura never had a cock search out the most sensitive areas of her cunt like Kimberly did with her tongue. All she could do was moan loudly and often.

Laura rested a hand on the back of Kimberly's head as if assuring she wouldn't pull out. Kimberly had no intent of doing that until the job was done. She kept her promise, tongue fucking her mother's cunt while tasting the juices it produced.

Not another word was said, but Laura's moans and whimpers of pleasure filled the condo. Only when Kimberly pulled out long enough to slide her tongue over her mother's clit one last time did Laura cry out.

"Yes! Yes, Kimberly! I'm...I'm..."

Laura never finished. But as Kimberly stuck her tongue deep inside Laura again, she knew. The orgasm was intense. Laura cried out, pulled her daughter's head tighter against her pussy, and allowed her body to quiver uncontrollably. The couch creaked from their combined movements. Kimberly's tongue slid in and out like a piston, lingering sometimes to probe the warm wetness. She clutched at her mother's ass, fearful of leaving scratch marks from the intensity.

It stopped when Laura couldn't cum any more and actually tried to pull away from Kimberly's incredible mouth.

"Oh God," Laura sighed, covering her eyes with a hand.

Kimberly rested on her mother's breasts. "It was good?"

"God yes."

Kimberly smiled. "Are you sure you don't want me to set you up with one of the guys at work?"

"I'm sure."

For the first time in three years, Laura decided to extend her stay by an extra day...or two.

12