All Comments on 'The Wager'

by geneboson11

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
It's a read**

Thanks for sharing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Because a loose pussy is too good to pass up?

Reading this makes me weep for the lack of imagination so many posess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay

That sucked ass. What a miserable group of stories today. Wait until sharedsigne and swingerjoe tell them all how they rival Shakespeare, though. Maybe sharedsigne can tell them how to cheat and get perfect scores. I gave this one a two, just because the husband got some sloppy pussy.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago
not happy with ending

seems to me, it was 3 against 1 in this contest just to make one guy a cuckold. i don't see the winning side of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry dude

sorry dude but he is a looser and not even a 1 star

cpl757cpl757over 7 years ago
Loved it.

Looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shouldn't this be in the humor section?

Its a joke, right? Only a faggot would write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If by the next chapter

he realizes he got snookered and the whole bet was rigged, and he does something about it, then I will be rating this highly. But this needs to be the lead in to that story. I will wait. One page is not enough to judge yet.

JimC

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Wife becomes a size queen and leaves hubby. Hubby likes the taste of cum and visits glory holes.

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Literotica's medical department

Really needs to hire you... your writing makes many of us so sick....we need medical care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Another miserable tale written for the unwashed on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you were anywhere near as explicit with the scenario and set up as you are...

...with the sex, this might have been worth reading. As it is, it has all the excitement of "Meet the Press".

And really, how stupid can a couple be? Well, hubby, anyway.

Some set up where wifey gets to fuck the biggo-cocko and BCs wife gets endless lick-gasms....and apparently, so does now big cock whore wifey....for a week.

Hmmm. Must have been high, or drunk or both and clearly losing IQ points with every breath.....as is this non-starter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better than rated

Better than the psycho-angry comments & scores, but that's what this category has devolved to, sadly. It does, however, need a prequel and a follow-on. This is a good start. By the way, it also has some grammar glitches - might want to get a grammarian / spelling editor if you plan for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked the story

I liked the story. I would like to read what happens next with maybe a bit more emphasis on the slave for a week wife.

I don't understand the angry and hateful comments. If you don't like this kind of story, don't read stories in this category.

I'll be watching for more stories from you.

Thank you.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
More Please

Please continue this.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Hater's gonna hate. .......I loved it and can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

I can't wait to see wait the next week brings. So good that I think you could spare a paragraph to explain the back story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FTDS!

At least, have hubby just say goodbye and walk away from the party and the wife forever. Only way to maintain a shred of dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FTDS, cont.

Could I offer a suggestion for part 2? You might have had a writers block. Instead of just trying to write another stroke story, please focus on hubby and Susan discussing the aftermath.

Hubby comes to the realization fterwards that "if you are invited to a poker game and don't know who the sucker is, it's you." He asks Susan if she arranged this wager with Cathy beforehand, knowing what the outcome would be. Susan admits that, yes, Cathy told her about Mark's giant cock and how they've done the same wager with other couples, and she just had to try it, and didn't want to go behind his back.

Hubby says that "now you've had his big cock, I expect you will never be satisfied with my relatively tiny one. I've decided that there is no point in staying with you, slaving away at my job to support you so you can spend all your loving-time with Mark while i'm forced to clean up after him. I'll pack a few things and get a motel room until I can see a lawyer. I'll also get tested for STDs tomorrow."

With that, he heads to the bedroom to pack while Susan wails and begs him to not leave her.

The rest of the story is about how they resolve heir problem.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Animals

No humans in this story, just mindless animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this............ Just wondering what happened to Part 2?? I was looking forward to the continuation........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous