All Comments on 'The Wager'

by vegasdude

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah, what this site needs..another sicko.

Author, a Loving Wife is NOT a cheating wife. Realizing that most Loving Wives authors here think that, but it isn't so. Only a very few authors get it right.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Really?

So, this is how a loving husband treats his loving wife??!!!

The basic premise was decent, but the portrayal of winning the bet belies the "happily married" element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Fast

I like the subject matter and direction this is going, but the wife is changing too fast to be believable. You've got a whole month. Slow it down and work on making the change somewhat credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad

But you have some spelling issues. Examples - starring for staring, and starred for stared.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
BAD

No - really really BAD

STORY? No plot, no anything but the author showing his hostility toward women

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not just bad!!!

It was stupid, stupid, stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was good.

I liked it. After all it was a fantasy. My wife and I would

have fantasies about things like this. I for one say keep going. I like the direction it is going.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lottery winner

Great win!

I loved the way that you were putting the wife to use.

I can't wait to read the next part of your story.

I am hoping that you put her to good use, if you know what I mean!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I Love the direction it is going. You had me wondering what would happen next. Does someone from her work see her stripping and what happens then. Does a neighbor see her walking down the street. Do any of these men not like her or does she hate them and what her husband thinks and how excited he might get. Lots of potential. Hope you don't mind suggestions.

Please keep the story going. It is great.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good fantasy

Getting a woman to submit to this would be wonderful,

The only thing is that most women wouldn't, and cut your sex life off for even suggesting it.

A exciting fantasy though

Thanks for the read

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Oh, the possibilities!

The story was written well enough that many possibilities for the rest of the month are evident and begging for another chapter or six. I did think about the possible danger of her becoming a SLUT... she may begin sharing her new found love of fucking with men other than her husband. She may dance well enough to become a pro. He may end up divorced.

Oh, the possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"If you value our relationship, you'll do as I say"

The only possible reply to that is "and if you valued your wife, you wouldn't treat me like this, I guess we're done ".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BIG Things Coming For Kay?!

Can see this saga developing into a BBC gang bang for the lovely Kay! (If the story continues to expand,I'd like to see her win the next wager and have hubby being made the center of a gay sandwich!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worse

Worse than bad. Not even a story. Just a short depiction of a coup!e of idiots.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I think she can do better than him. Divorce is the solution to her problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous