All Comments on 'The Warmest Winter, Day 16'

by TooCleverByHalf

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
random_librarianrandom_librarianabout 10 years ago
Again, I say...

Thank you. Thank you for sharing this story (and your damn fine gift for storytelling) with us. I said it before: good people deserve to have good things happen to them, even fictional good people. These six are good people, and it pleases me to imagine them in Denver; laughing, getting married, raising children, vacationing, growing old, all of it together, closer than most families.

Is it likely that all of that happens to them? It's fiction; we can simply choose to decide that it does.

So again, thank you.

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
No!!!!!!!!!!

Not The End!

More more more!!

What a brilliant story - just loved the characters and the storylinel

If this is the end maybe each couple needs their own story (hint hint hint :)

Thankyou so much for sharing this story and these characters with us

If you ever publish it and put it on Amazon let me know. I would definitely buy it

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

i still think he should have ended up with cassie

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanabout 10 years ago
Thank you

As the cliché goes..... "All good things must come to an end" In this case, I wish it wasn't true. To say this story has been fantastic is a huge understatement. This story has been about the lives of the characters, not the sex between them. As one other person commented, it does open up the possibility of a continuation located in Denver. That choice is yours alone TooClever.

Thank you so very much for sharing.

PairadoxPairadoxabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Get this thing published. Seriously.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 10 years ago
What a tremendous story!

Each and every chapter has been a joy to read. You've written a truly wonderful story, one that grabs you and holds you in place by sheer excellence. I avidly await your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a Great Story

I've eagerly awaited each installment. Loved it.

Anonymous Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is right up there with Bosom Buddies as one of the best serials on this site! Very well done!

shavingfanshavingfanabout 10 years ago
All good things...

...Must come to an end. Really enjoyed the entire run of this series. Thank you for sharing this story. And most importantly, keep writing. You are an excellent story-teller and I appreciate all the time you've spent and your commitment to writing a very enjoyable tale -- one that I have enjoyed immensely (and will again soon). Thank you, good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

This story has kept me up quite some time, not wanting to stop reading while having a busy day the next day. I won't thank you for that then ;) But I will thank you for the story itself, it was amazing and it could very well be the best I've read here. So: a heartfelt THANKS for sharing it with us.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 10 years ago
A good series

Thank you - I enjoyed them all - I hope you have something else in the wings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a ride!

Read all the chapters today. Thank you for a great story and HOT Sex scenes. A wonderful fantasy. Please keep writing.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 10 years ago
a well balanced erotica delight

And I'm curious, which web comic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Excellent, throughout. A well-told story.

smc331smc331about 10 years ago
Outstanding series!

Please tell me there are plans for a new series chronicling their lives in Denver...you made these characters like friends to us...we need more. Pretty please?

musicalbikermusicalbikerabout 10 years ago
My Thanks

I just finished Day 17 of your wonderful novella, "The Warmest Winter Day." Well done! The overall plot was addicting; each of the characters fleshed out nicely; and the sex scenes were very well written. And THANK GAWD an author on Literotica knows how to spell, punctuate, and write in COMPLETE sentences! I do hope the saga will continue in Denver. I'd sure hate to lose these wonderful characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it!

From the beginning I wanted Jennifer and Mike together. they just clicked some how. I just hate that it took them so long to realize it. But I blame most of that on Cassie. She says she's was falling for Mike. that she craved his touch. Athens a new guy comes and she's all over him. If she would have backed down earlier Mike and Jennifer could have gotten together sooner. oh well love it regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great work....

You created a mind blowing story. Keep posting more stories. I would love to read more of your work.

ozseasideozseasidealmost 10 years ago
love it

really liked your work....

(just thought you'd like to know that).

Both the story and the hotness....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Closure

Now that I've read through 16 chapters of Mike Evans and his saved trio--Tomcat, Bobcat and Wildcat, which I thoroughly enjoyed, the subject of closure rears its head.

There needs to be a final chapter entailing the moves of Nate and Rick to Denver, the setup of the business and the adventures of Wildcat and friends interaction on the business world of Denver. And Mike's arrival from his home next to the park, the final goodbyes, the consult plans to the park and his plans for future visits. Not sure if there have been other requests, but this one is mine.

StarsGirl09StarsGirl09over 9 years ago
Top 10 Favorites

Definitely one of my top 10 favorite stories here on Lit! Great writing. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. I keep trying to envision what the house would like in real life. I'm just curious if you had found a picture online to reference off of. Thanks again!

gemman1gemman1over 9 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the better stories I have read on Lit... Good Job. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Request...

There have been several comments about there needing to be at least one more chapter and I agree. There are several ways this could continue, although the most predictable is as one person suggested, that they all move to Denver, marry, have kids, etc. But there are also somewhere around 50 different things in these chapters that could be used to twist the fate of these travelers, much like the story of Friends (although I never liked that series). I'm sure that if you wrote it, the readers would love it. BTW, I really enjoyed reading a long, sexually-charged story that did not involve anal sex. That seems to be something that everyone wants to throw into the mix and I find it something to make me want to throw up on. Your story is great; has tremendous scenes that are sexy, somewhat trashy, unpredictable (as well as some that are predictable). It's fun to read. More, please...

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 9 years ago
this series is so fantastic

Would love to see you put more material out there and thanks for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Off the chain good.

The stories are Awesome. I wish you would do one more chapter. Do all the relationships work out? Marriage? Kids? Does their business do good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story you could do a new one to keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story it was fun reading. Please continue writing...

Thank you for this Great story. Can't wait to read the next one.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 8 years ago

I liked it but it wasn't appropriate in the romance category. Would like to know what happens to these three couples.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 8 years ago
so excellent

Just frakking great. I wish you would write more. So hard to find quality on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

Loved the convoluted plot, the description of the house, the description of the characters, the description of the intercourse.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

In a lot of stated 6mp living is considered resident

StarcrestStarcrestabout 6 years ago

Thank you very good, very. I too would like a continuation of the story line,

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 6 years ago
. Great Novella.

This was a most enjoyable series of stories. I do believe that should you desire, there is another story or even another short series of stories that would tell the continuing story of the six friends.

Woodbgood

General_OGeneral_Oover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Have really enjoyed this saga please continue to write looking forward to the next story

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodover 3 years ago

i would love to see their story continued in denver.

LytharLytharover 3 years ago
Just one thing to say.

Bravo. Thank you for your wonderful way with words, this is easily one of my favorite stories. I hope you come back with something new sometime soon. I'll be waiting with baited breath for another wonderful story!

G5902G5902about 3 years ago
Truly a Great Story!!!

I have spent the last three days just thoroughly enjoying this story. Isolated in snow country, well established, and well stocked with provisions is a dream come true. To have one or two women show up is even better! Three!!! The story is clearly well written with nice tension, nice buildups, and just a really nice flow! Thank You so much for sharing this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Great story, well developed, and immensely enjoyable. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a cerebral romantic comedy. Would it be a good film? Curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A sequel to see the life plan can be executed for dynamic friendships/partners and a new home built from scratch or restored by conversion. (Kids?)

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

So just a very small part of this was an actual story.

The rest just random meaningless sex.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

So, in the end? Despite his genius, he is screwed over and loses a million dollar home. He did get a 2 week orgy of sorts, and a new investment deal, though. Still a huge monetary loss. The ending, being left dangling, caused me to only give the story a 3 star rating... Entertaining as the story was.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He does lose the house but with no financial loss since the park will be buying it from him- with the Harrington's money that they have the discretion to spend as they see fit. It's implied but presumably the settlement would be generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the read, not many if any portion I felt was losing the appeal.

I’ll put you on my list if authors to keep an eye out for new work.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous