The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up from the bed careful not to wake him and padded naked across the honeymoon suite's carpeted floor.

In front of the mirror she held her own belly and turned to the side. Her stomach would soon swell with Marcus' black baby, her breasts would also develop from the state she now witnessed. She wondered if the life they were to create together would already be growing inside her womb. She knew that Marcus would be a good strong father to the child, and her a doting mother. How could she not dote on a child that had been created by such a perfect union?

She looked at Marcus' ring on her finger and made a promise to herself that was a union she would respect. So far she had not had a good track record when it came to being faithful. But having sampled the best, there was no temptation to go back.

Marcus roused.

"Hey baby," he called to her, "come back to bed."

She arched her back flirtatiously with her hands on her knees. Her golden locks forming a veil over her big blue eyes, "Oh you're ready for another try at fatherhood are you?"

"You bet" Marcus put his muscled arms behind his head and reclined as he admired her petite form. "I was just watching you looking at your belly in the mirror wishing for a child and I thought I'd like to give you one."

She padded over to the bed and knelt down next to him.

"Not just any child," she gazed into his dark eyes. "Your child."

Her eyes roved over his body, drinking in his dark skin, muscled six-pack, and his rapidly hardening cock below. She admired it now; she considered it a work of art. It was not just large but also beautifully shaped and its shiny purple head made her mouth water.

"I can't believe I've never tasted your beautiful cock," she commented.

She bent down and put her lips to the smooth head. She widened them and let her head drift down as more of his stiff black cock pushed past her rosy lips. She could feel it twitch with pleasure and syrupy precome globbed out onto her tongue. She swirled it round her mouth savouring her first taste before she swallowed it down her throat and into her belly.

She sucked on his cock hungrily.

Marcus watched her head bobbing up and down. He considered no sight finer than a white wife's pink lips clamped round his shaft, framed by her mussed golden hair.

"Oh god you're too good," he gasped. "I'm going to do it!"

She lifted her head making sure no precome was wasted she swallowed quickly to say "Wait, I don't want to waste any!"

She turned and sat on his Dick doggy style taking him into her pussy as deep as it would go. Her hands sought between her legs and gripped his balls, pushing them into her sex.

"Give it to me good," she begged.

It occurred to her that maybe sperm from a black donor had an extra intoxicating effect on white women. That when black DNA splashed into their white unprotected and fertile wombs, nature had in its wisdom granted them with the automatic reward of instant orgasm to let them know that it was what nature had intended when it created the two races.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, she bit her lip and juddered with the full force of climax.

12