The Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How we would have liked to have seen that," Mrs. Rose laughed, "and from your letters son I understand she likes to do other things as well."

Alice was flushed and could barely breathe not knowing what to do. Mrs. Rose seeing that her new daughter in law was upset quickly came and ejected Guy from beside her and sat. She took the young girl in her arms and kissed her cheek and held her tightly as she calmed her.

"You have nothing to be upset about my dear," she said quietly, "we all understand your feelings. I think it would have been quite an adventure to stand before the train window naked, especially if I were seen. You will find that we here in the Village have a different view of such things. My son has written to us often of how much he enjoyed making love with you and Ralph too. Surely he has explained about our beliefs and our practices." His mother gave Guy a hard look at which he assured her that he had told them everything about the Village.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Rose he did tell us but it was so difficult for us to really know." Alice quickly added. "It's all so new to us. We both love Guy very much and we truly do wish to be a part of his family, it's just so open."

"Well good, he should have," Mrs. Rose said as she continued to hold Alice, "but I want you to know that everything he told you is the truth. If you have any questions why don't you just ask them? And another thing, would you please honor me by calling me mother and not Mrs. Rose?"

"I wouldn't know where to start. He told us so many new things," Alice shyly looked down trying not to blush, "about the things that happen here."

"Do you mean about our beliefs and the closeness of families here? What would you like to know?"

Alice stammered, "I don't even know how to ask, well you know, do you and Guy…"

"Are you asking if I fuck my son? Yes. And his father and his uncles and my father and my uncles." She laughed, "Is that what you wanted to know?"

Alice couldn't look up into the faces of all the people around her but she could hear the chuckles and the affirming comments. When she finally did lift her eyes she saw that everyone was looking at her with warm smiles. Mrs. Rose looked past Alice and caught Ralph's eye. She asked him if he had any questions to which he quickly shook his head certain that he did not want to be in the same spot as his sister.

"Do you know, I think I have the perfect solution for your nervousness," Mrs. Rose realized, "would you care to do something which I feel will put you at ease, Alice? And then I think you and I shall go up and have a rest. What do you say?"

Alice shyly nodded her head and looked uncertainly around the room. Mrs. Rose stood and held her hand out to the girl helping her up from the settee. She stood behind Alice and embraced her as she whispered in her ear, "Close your eyes dear and hold very still."

Alice stood as still as she could and felt movement as Mrs. Rose was moving against her skirts. She then felt a rush of cool air over her legs and realized that her husband's mother had lifted her skirts to show her bare pussy to everyone in the parlor. Keeping her eyes tightly shut she felt Mrs. Rose once again embrace her as everyone applauded.

"There now, you have nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. And I might add that I think you have a perfectly darling little puss and you should show it to us when ever you want." Whispered her mother in law. "Now let's you and I go upstairs shall we?"

Alice could hardly notice the stairs or the fine carpet in the hallway as Mrs. Rose led her by the hand into one of the bedrooms. Once in the room Mrs. Rose turned to her and gently took her face in her hands and covered the girls lips with hers. Alice opened her mouth as she felt her mother in law's tongue probe her lips. Her daze slowly cleared. She responded to the kiss returning it with ardor. She had never been kissed by a woman in such a way. Each sought to embrace the other.

As the kiss continued Mrs. Rose began to loosen the buttons of Alice's blouse, then the fastening of her skirt. Soon young Alice stood in a ring of her clothing, Her mother in law lifted the chemise over her dark hair leaving Alice naked. Taking the girl's hand she led her to the bed and placed her down on the cover, her legs dangling off the side. Alice opened her legs wide as the woman came between them and knelt. With a sharp intake of breath she the softest kiss on the lips of her pussy, a probing tongue, then ecstasy as she let down her sweet essence into the woman's sucking mouth. When Alice regained her thoughts she found that Mrs. Rose was also naked and they were lying together breast to breast. Over the next while the two women explored each others bodies with fingers and mouths leaving wet trails over nipples hard and pink, over hidden places wet with orgasm. By touch and direction they were soon reversed over one another and Alice was treated to her first view of another cunt. The one over her face was curiously smooth and hairless but open and sweet. As she was learning by imitation what was being done to herself, she felt but could not see that someone else had joined them on the bed. Her mother in law's cunt lifted from her mouth and Alice could see a very hard dripping cock being guided into the opening where she had just had her tongue. The three lovers quickly arrived at a rhythm. A few strokes of the cock fucking into the cunt over her face and then it was pulled out and offered to her mouth. She would suck it clean of the sweet juices and guide back into the cunt as she tried to lick them both.

Alice thought she would die of pleasure from the wonderful sucking and licking of her pussy. She shuddered with the most intense orgasm of her young life when she heard her mother in law say, "Oh Guy, it's been too long. I missed your cock in mother's cunt. Cum for me, give me your juices so that your wife can suck them out. My new daughter sucking my cunt and your cum!"

Over the next few days Alice learned that everything Guy had told them about the Village was true. Each night she and Guy made passionate love, sometimes with his mother, sometimes with his father, and sometimes just the two of them. They often would have Alice's brother Ralph in bed with them but he was finding life in the Village to his liking as well. Especially after he had been introduced to Guy's mother's bed. Guy also had a young cousin who had just turned old enough to join in more of the fun than she had been allowed to. Indeed, Ralph seemed quite taken with Daisy and they spent a great deal of time together practicing her lessons as far as they could. Millie had joined them for an exciting afternoon to welcome Guy home and promised that Alice would soon get to meet her husband who was looking forward to welcoming Alice to the family. Alice also was allowed to indulge her new found passion for nudity. Just for a lark she spent an entire day naked wondering around the Rose's house and even out into the yard. Mother Rose explained that it was perfectly acceptable for her to be naked even outside as long as one kept a since of decorum. No one would complain if they saw her and it wasn't unusual for a person to be naked around their home but ladies and gentlemen rarely went about naked in public places. Even more to Alice's liking she had Mr. Rose's cock in her bottom as she and Guy's mother sucked each others cunt in the parlor one evening with all the lights burning and the windows open while her husband and her brother watched as they fucked Guy's visiting sister Millie. Cousin Daisy stripped naked and watched while she fingered her pink pussy waiting her turn. Watching and being watched was exciting.

One morning as Alice was preparing to bathe her mother in law asked to join her. She asked Alice if she had noticed that none of the family had hair around their cocks and cunts. Alice had but was unsure if this was a natural trait as she had seen no one but her brother and Guy up to this time. Mother Rose explained that this was another tradition of the people of the Village. Everyone when they became old enough to fully participate in sexual activities shaved the hair from their bodies leaving only a very small heart shaped patch above the cunt or cock. In answer to Alice's question she was told this made sucking and even fucking more enjoyable as nothing came between lips and skin and it allowed more feeling in contact when fucking. Just as important was the openness to view, seeing more of the cunt and not hiding the cock and balls. Alice could appreciate this as seeing her new family naked was wonderful. Mrs. Rose went on to explain that the little heart had become a sign of their belief and meant that they were open and free to experience sexual love with anyone who was willing. Together that morning they shaved

Alice's little pussy bare but for a tiny heart and then celebrated by sucking each smooth cunt until it emptied itself of it's sweet clear nectar. Later that morning as Alice was cleaning and straightening their room, Guy entered. He was naked and Alice was quick to notice that he too had shaved. His cock and balls clearly visible as they hung down, he had only a small heart shape of dark hair well above his naked privates.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "I love that! You should go about naked all the time, in fact I think everyone should. I simply can not get enough of seeing you and your wonderful family naked." As they embraced she cupped his smooth bare balls and stroked his cock.

"Good, I'm so glad that you have taken to our ways so readily. In fact both you and Ralph seem to have found it quite natural. Mother came to get us both just after she and you finished and insisted on shaving us herself."

"I wish she had told me her intentions, I would have liked to help or at least to watch. Did she only shave you, that was all?" Alice laughed.

"I'm certain you would have enjoyed watching." Guy smiled, "you seem to like seeing others enjoy themselves. When we were shaved mother sucked us both and then we spent a delightful time taking turn and turn in her wonderful cunt and mouth. Mother very much loves to have more than one cock to enjoy or for that matter more than one lover with a cock or a cunt."

Alice's attention to his cock had brought him up to a full stand and his young wife led him by it to the bed. She sat then and pulled his smooth hairless hard cock into her mouth. Guy caressed her hair as he fucked her wet lips. He felt his bottom cheeks open as Alice probed with her fingers and teased his hidden rose. When Alice shoved her finger deep into his bottom he sent a charge of boiling cream over her tongue and continued to fuck her mouth as he emptied his balls. Her sucking kept his cock pumping as she tried to swallow, relishing the flavor she had come to desire.

The next day Mother Rose announced that having heard from all of the various family and friends, the wedding plans were complete and the event would take place in two days. Alice and Guy would be married in the traditional Village way in the little church joined by every one in the Village who wished to attend. Mother Rose assured Alice and Ralph that as they were new to the community they could count on every one being there. At Alice's request, her mother in law went through the basics of the ceremony. In most ways it would be much the same as the previous wedding. The major difference would be in the welcoming of the guests and the acceptance of the bride and her brother to the family and village. When she was told the particulars of the welcome Alice was unsure if she had heard correctly and was uncertain if she could continue. With the support of her new family and the new openness she had experienced she was put all most at ease.

On the morning of the big day Alice was bathed by Mother Rose and her daughter Millie. Every one was excited and there was much touching and kissing. Alice felt that she was on the verge of orgasm all morning. She was helped by her new mother and sister as she dressed in her new wedding dress which had been especially sewn for her by sister Millie. The wedding gown had a lace collar buttoned by pearls at her throat which joined together two lace panels which hung from her shoulders. The panels were separate each with a sleeve fastened at the wrist. As she stood before the mirror and enjoyed the compliments and warm smiles of the other women, Alice looked at what she was to be led into the church wearing. Her arms and throat were covered by fine white lace. Down from her shoulders hung two lace panels that parted to show her pear shaped pink breasts. Her nipples were glowing pink and hard. The entire front of her young body was naked. The long lace fell to the floor and seemed to emphasize her nudity and beauty. She turned slowly and could see that the effect was complete behind. The lace parted midway down her back to leave her bottom cheeks bare. On her feet fine white slippers and her hair was covered in tiny white flowers with a veil of soft lace falling behind. Alice was pleased beyond measure at her appearance but could not believe that she was about to be married in front of an entire village with her naked shaved pussy and tits showing. She could almost feel her wetness begin to drip.

The trip to the church was yet another surprise for the young bride as they rode in an open carriage from the Rose house to the church. People were gathered everywhere to wave and applaud as she went by. Alice was in a daze of joy and arousal at being paraded through the village almost naked and so failed to notice her public. At the church the carriage stopped and Ralph stepped up to hand her down. She nearly missed her footing when she saw her brothers wedding attire. He wore a black formal jacket with a short white lace shirt and white tie. The pearl- buttoned shirt was short because he wore no trousers. Her brother smiled broadly and proudly as he helped her down, his naked cock and smooth hairless balls in full view of the crowd of greeters. She looked around suddenly fearful of the way they were undressed only to see that everyone in attendance was at least partially nude. Men were pantless, women wore various dresses and gowns which exposed their breasts with usually an open skirt to show the traditional shaved cunt. Some of the younger people were simply naked or wore wraps of gauze that was nearly transparent.

Ralph led his sister to the alter as the others crowed into the doorway. The church was indeed full, every pew filled. The congregation watched in appreciation as Alice entered. There at the front of the church stood Guy looking at her with love in his eyes as she approached. He was also naked from the waist, his cock long and hard and standing in honor of the vision of his young bride in her naked glory. When Alice stood before the minister she took Guy's hand and looked radiant. The minister's robes were open and Alice could see that he too was naked and as he looked down at his new parishioner his cock began to rise. The ceremony went quickly as they exchanged vows of love and in this case vows of sharing their love and soon the minister pronounced them once again man and wife and family. Guy and Alice were kneeling at that time and both leaned forward as the minister stepped closer. Each took three long strokes of his fully hard cock with their mouths. They then turned and kissed each other being sure to show lots of tongue exchange. Alice then, as instructed before, turned to her mother in law who stood just to the side and extending her tongue made three slow licks into the folds of Mother Rose's bare cunt. Mother Rose then stepped to her son to receive the same kiss as Alice was presented her father in law's hard cock. She took its length deep into her throat three times. Next came her brother's dripping newly shaved cock. The proud parents then presented the couple to the gathering amid loud applause.

Guy and Alice were then led to a cushioned bench near the alter and each kneeled once more. Alice was apprehensive as she looked to see that the congregation had divided into two lines. Before her was a long line of hard cocks, large and small, young and old. She was to give each three sucks as they were presented to her. Beside her Guy was prepared to give each of a line of bare cunts and hairless pussies the same three licks. By the time the line had ended Alice's jaw felt as if it were locked open, her chin dripped with clear cock oil and even some cloudy cream from those who had stroked themselves in anticipation of the brides mouth. The grooms family then helped Alice and Guy to lay back and everyone gathered around as Mother Rose guided her son's dripping cock into his brides open wet cunt. Alice looked over her husbands shoulder as he fucked her on the cushioned church bench as the wedding guests watched. Most were stroking hard cocks or fingering wet cunts. Some were doing both. It went through Alice's mind that if she wished she could fuck every one of them. At that thought she screamed as she was racked with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her head was spinning and she felt as if she were melting from the heat coming from her full cunt. Guy was pumping her full of white hot cream, his cock so deep she imagined she could feel it in her throat. She wished that she could. She wanted to suck his cock as he erupted cum at the same time he filled her cunt with more cum, sweet creamy wonderful cum.

After a suitable rest sitting on the bench and receiving the best wishes of wedding guests, the family and friends gathered together and left the church by carriages drawn up at the front. Cheers and flowers rained down on them as the couple stood to wave and accept the admiration of the Village. Again Alice was struck by the erotic excitement of riding through the village in the full light of day, naked and exposed for all to see. Beside her stood her equally naked husband, his cock still wet from fucking her in front of the wedding party. Her own thighs were wet as their combined cum dripped from her cunt. She laughed in excitement and sheer joy seeing the many people passing by showing cocks and cunts and naked breasts. Her brother Ralph sat in the carriage seat facing them with a great smile on his face and love in his eyes. His newly shaved cock long and hard and displayed for all to see.

The entourage arrived at the Rose home and all were welcomed by even more Villagers. When everyone had entered Mother Rose gathered the newly weds in her arms and soundly kissed them both. They were instructed to quickly go up and undress and wash themselves then come back down as the guests were arriving. As Guy and Alice came down the stairs hand in hand they remained naked and before them the house was full of naked well wishers. Alice was introduced to Aunts and Uncles and cousins and entire families who kissed her open lips. Her pink breasts were cupped and her bottom cheeks were caressed. Male and female alike touched her bare cunt. After toasts and more wishes of good fortune and welcomes Mother Rose came to Alice and softly told her that now she would be truly welcomed to the family.

As all of the guests gathered around, Guy's mother explained to Alice and Ralph that it was a tradition for Village revels to begin with family pairings. This was to show all that family love was for most in their hearts. She indicated to everyone the tiny heart above Alice's cunt and Ralph's cock that showed they accepted that love and wished to share it others. With a little ceremony a low settee was drawn up and Alice was placed back on it. As she had whispered to Alice to do, Alice grasped her brother's hard cock and brought it to her little cunt. Everyone gave sighs and moans of appreciation as they watched the brother fuck his sister. Before Ralph could release his charge of cream he was encouraged to give up his place to Guy's father. Again Alice brought the hard cock to her own cunt. Ralph was led around to his sister's face and she quickly took its length into her mouth. The watchers each by now had grasped a hard cock or a wet cunt, as they enjoyed the young bride receiving her substitute father and her brother. Soon working in unison, the two men grunted and began to shoot streams of creamy essence into Alice's flowing cunt and sucking mouth. Alice clutched at her brother's cock, milking it to get all of his emission. As soon as Father Rose pulled his wet softening cock from his new daughter's cunt, Mother Rose began to suck the combined nectar from the leaking cup. The friends and family began to applaud and soon there were other pairings, brothers and sisters, mothers and sons, fathers and daughters. Those without family present found others willing to include them. When Alice regained her thoughts she looked around the parlor and saw naked people everywhere enjoying themselves with others. They were fucking each other with love and abandon. They were sucking cocks and cunt as if they were starved for the sweet fluids they gave. Women were offered cocks in their cunts and mouths at the same time just as she had enjoyed. Near the window he saw her new husband fucking his sister Millie as she knelt on all fours while their mother lay beneath to suck her son's cock and her daughter's cunt as they fucked. Millie was sucking on another cock as she and the man both fingered her mother's cunt.