The Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the dawn Alice and Ralph both knew that they had been told the truth about the Village and the tradition of family love practiced there. Young Alice had willingly accepted being fucked by Guy's uncles and cousins and his father again. She had sucked and been sucked by aunts and other relations. She had laughed and cried and screamed with joy as she came again and again. She had helped and watched as young Daisy was given her first real fuck by her father in honor of her coming of age birthday. At one point that night Alice had been in the center of a circle of her new relatives. The naked men were all being stroked by various wives, daughters, and sisters, until all of the hard cocks had sent streams of white sweet cream over her naked body as she reclined beneath them. Then she was licked clean by the sweet wet tongues of the women. She knew that she and Ralph had found a home here and she looked forward to raising her children here and when they came of age fucking them and her nieces and nephews when Ralph married. This was the real meaning of loving family.

The End

I have other Village stories I may submit if there is interest.