The Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know..." she said and got quiet for a few miles. She suddenly started talking again after I let her work it through, "I think... I would be willing if she could teach me some stuff. I feel pretty jealous of you right now. I want you, I want to be with you. I want to learn to handle your penis, in my mouth and my vagina."

"Well, I don't know how much experience your mom has," I said, "What if she just needs some relief, you know, like you did in the bathroom?"

She thought it through again, though this time, it was a faster process. "Well, how many times more can you go tonight?"

"More than one," I said, "The rest depends on excitement. With both of you exciting me, I'd say three times. But the rest this evening will be longer. I had two orgasms yesterday, already one today with you," I moved her hand to my lap, "and you've already got me hard again. So, I think three. But you have an early call in the morning and I have to be gone by then, six o'clock, right? Hairdo, nails. I think I can send you off in the morning with an orgasm."

She looked around, "Damn, we're almost to the house. I guess I can't practice on you."

Less than a minute later, I pulled into their drive. It was a nice house in the country with a long drive. I pulled in and Tilly directed me around the back of the garage. There was a kind of garage adjunct made of canvas in the back. I pulled in as Tilly directed and we locked up and headed into the house.

Tilly put her arm around me and said, "I guess my mom is important too. But I want you at least once more before I leave in the morning."

"Only once? And how many orgasms for you?" I asked as she opened the door. She slugged me and we walked in laughing together. Megan was sitting on the couch in a skimpy turquoise negligee. Her legs were tucked up next to her and her heavy breasts were clearly visible through the material. She unfolded and stood up.

"Welcome to our home, Alex," she said, "Hi baby, I put two boxes on your bed. I was going to give it to you on your birthday, but I chickened out. Why don't you go put it on and come on back out?"

Tilly walked over to her mom and kissed her cheek before saying, "Okay mom, but I want you to know, he's mine, but I'll share." then she kissed her again and headed down the hall. I watched her enter her bedroom so I could find it later.

"You've had her." stated Megan.

"I did. Though it is more accurate to say, we had each other." I said, "She knows what she wants, that one."

Megan sighed and smiled, "She does. It has been hard for her. Her father was an ass and won't have anything to do with his kids. I can admit now that he drove me into the arms of my spouse. She is, well, I love the hell out of her. She is aware that I want to sleep with you and gives her blessing. She knows I sometimes need a man and that I love her more than air."

I took her in my arms and leaned in to kiss her lips. She moaned as I did and pressed against me. I squeezed her ass an she lifted one leg again to wrap it around mine. She was a good kisser. "Shall we sit down and wait for Tilly?" I asked and she nodded.

I couldn't keep my hands off though. I knew she wanted me, and thinking about the previous couple weeks, I think that has been my trigger. A woman wants me, boom! Instant libido boost! While those thoughts ran through my head, my hands snaked around and cupped her breasts then pulled her back against me. Her tits were definitely sensitive and she wiggled her ass against my very full pants.

"Oh god, just stick it in me now, shit!" she said and reached back for my hips and ground against me.

I whispered in her ear, "I will be sticking it in you, but right this moment, I just can't keep my hands off you. You are a sexy woman."

She turned and sat, her legs spreading slightly and patted the seat next to her, then glanced up and toward the hall. I turned and Tilly was walking toward us from her room. She was wearing a pair of white fuzzy heels, and thigh high white stockings. Above them she had a pair of tiny white panties and a white teddy negligee. The teddy was sheer with a pattern of lace opaguing portions of the view, making me want to see more. She moved slowly and I watched the play of her muscles as she move, her thighs and calves, the slight bounce of her breasts. As my reaction became apparent, she smiled and hammed it up a bit more. I sat carefully, my hand resting on Megan's leg. A glance at Megan showed she was as mesmerized as I. Tilly walked up and put her hands on her hips, spreading her legs to shoulder width and cocking her head to the side.

"Hello, stud," she said, quoting Olivia Newton John.

"Oh baby girl," said Megan, "You are hella sexy."

I started to sing lightly, "I got chills, they're multiplyin, and I'm losin, control," then Megan joined in "and the feelin you're supplin, it's electrifyin!" I reached out and pulled her to my lap and kissed her. Then I kissed Megan, and said, "take off your clothes, Megan. Tilly needs to see how it all works. She's felt it, but needs to see."

I placed Tilly next to me, "Watch, little bird. Learn. Ask questions." Then I stood and kissed Megan, letting my hands wander over her body. She began to pull off my clothes and lay them across the chair. Before she lowered herself, I slipped my fingers into her sex. She groaned before dropping to remove my pants and slip me into her mouth. At first, she seemed to simply be refamiliarizing herself with an old treat. Then she got serious and ground her nose against my groin.

"Mom, how do you do that?" asked Tilly, "I can't get all that in my mouth."

Megan pulled me out and said, "I can't either baby. I have to use my throat."

"But it makes me gag," she said.

"You have to pretend you are swallowing it. When you swallow, you don't gag, right? Well, same thing here, when it gets to the back of your mouth, you just swallow it down," she said and then showed her. Then she pulled off and said, "You try it baby, it is the most intense feeling in the world, but some girls just don't like it."

Tilly leaned forward and took me in her little mouth. Her lips were stretched around me and she bobbed a couple times then got almost all of me in there with a little swallow before she gagged me up and shook her head and dropped onto me again. She got me all the way into her throat and bumped her nose against my groin on the third try. She couldn't hold it long, but she'd gotten there. She pulled off and smiled through the little gag reflex, "That feels so... weird and sexy." then sat back to watch some more as Megan went back at it.

Megan took her time, I have to say that. Perhaps it was the unknown about when, if ever, she would have this chance again. Or maybe that was just her style. Or maybe she wanted me to orgasm in her mouth. But I was fairly sated and that wasn't happening. But she wasn't getting much out of it either. So, I stopped her and pulled her to her feet. I took her in my arms and gently kissed her. Now we were skin on skin for the first time. She felt warm and soft in my arms and I lay her down on the couch.

"You feel good, Megan. And you have a talented mouth, but it seems to me that I'm getting the better side of the deal here. Now lay down so I can taste you."

She lay on the couch, her head on Tilly's lap and her feet to my right. I kissed her mouth again and moved to her neck. I moved over her body, discovering where she liked it. Her breasts were sensitive, but moreso on the underside and she was sensitive atop her hip bones. Her legs were also sensitive, with her knees reacting the best. I was enjoying her direction and the way she reacted without jerking and with pure enjoyment. As I began to taste her sex, she chuckled and groaned. "You know what you're doing and you... oh... treat a woman right." she said and thrust with her hips against my face. "Mmm, time, baby. It's time."

I stood and looked down at her, she scooted around and faced me then spread her legs and pulled them up. I lay atop her inserted myself and began to make love to her. "Ooof. That's a big fucking dick, Alex. Shit, that feels so good. I've never been this full before."

And she felt good inside too. Still warm and soft and moist. "You feel good, Megan. You are sexy and beautiful and I'm not going to last long."

"Oh, lover, I won't either. I'm holding back now. When you cut loose, I'll be right there with you." she said, her voice tight with pleasure.

"Is he good momma?" Tilly asked.

"One of... oh shit... one of.. uhgn... one of the best... I've ever... had," she grunted.

All my attention now was on Megan. My eyes bored into hers as our sex ground together. Our breathing synchronized and our movements were like a dance we'd practiced a thousand times. Our sweat mingled and our tongue met. We ground together until we were overcome with feeling. "I'm going to orgasm, Megan. Do it with me beautiful."

We orgasmed together, each of us struck silent by the power of it. As we came down, we moaned and kissed and my seed soaked the couch. "Fuck, Alex," Megan said, "That was the best fuck I ever had."

"I hear you," I said, "It was certainly intense." I rolled off her and stroked her body. "You are a sexy woman, Megan. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. It was a joy." I kissed her and she arched against my hand as I played.

"Oh shit," she replied, "I better leave you two alone now or I will keep on doing that until I pass out. It would not do to have my sister find me passed out on my couch with a man's sperm leaking from my naked body. Although, God it would feel good to have it leaking out of everywhere." then she kissed me again, with a good deal of passion and reached for me before stopping herself and saying, "another time. Treat my baby girl well, you mother fucker." and she was gone.

I took Tilly to bed and made love to her twice more that evening. We went to sleep about one in the morning. My future daughter in law showed up at six and Tilly was waiting for her. Megan took me once more after they left and I left her leaking out of her back door.

12