The Wedding Party - Megan's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Megan, raised up, supported by her elbows, and said; "Now ladies, ask your last partner help you put the pillow under your hips for a few minutes so all the juices will mix together and go in as deep as possible.

The men did as they were instructed, then, as if on que, sat down between us and placed one hand on the breast of the woman on either side of him. The touch of a different hand on each breast felt so delightful. I closed my eyes, thoroughly enjoying the sensation. Ted was on my right side and Eric was on my left, massaging the breasts of both Mother and Daughter. Beyond Megan, I saw my husband holding her other breast. I smiled at Eric and Ted as each man caressed me.

After relaxing for several minutes, Megan said, "Now ladies, let your last man help you put the new panties on. When you are ready, return to your partner, and dress each other."

Ted took my panties and slid them onto my legs. As he got to my hips I lifted myself up as I felt his finger slide between my swollen lips. He looked at me as he completed pulling them up, then took one more feel as his hands move back down over my mound. I knew he wanted to remember this experience for a lifetime, and frankly, so did I. I enjoyed his concluding touch!

Ted helped me to my feet and took me over to my clothes, where my husband was waiting. He reached out, pulled me into his arms and kissed me. His penis pushed against the fresh wet spot in my panties.

"Well, what do you think of Eric's Tradition?"

"It was interesting, for sure. I'm dripping wet, my clitoris is sore from all the pounding, and I loved it! I enjoyed every penis that filled me, and the diverse ways they came in me! I do hope we find another occasion to do this again! How about you?"

"Five in a row was tough, but I made it. Each woman was different and I enjoyed each one. Yes, I'd like to do it again, too!"

It was late, and I decided the only thing I needed for the ride home was my skirt and blouse. I moved my bra and panties that I wore to the party to the side and handed him my blouse. He pulled it over my shoulders and fastened the bottom few buttons, brushing my nipples along the way, leaving the top buttons unfastened, showing my cleavage. I stepped into my skirt and he fastened it around my waist.

My husband put on his pants. I held out his shirt for him and likewise buttoned just the bottom few buttons. I put my bra and panties in his front pocket, and he stuffed his boxers in his other pocket.

While Eric and his buddies put the mattresses back in the trailer, the women visited. Yes, girl talk about what we had all just experienced. The tradition. The fluids of five men filling us and dripping into our panties. The scent of fresh sex lingered in the air. We each felt very pleased, happy that we could all support Eric and Megan with their family tradition. Taking one last look around the room to make sure we had left nothing behind, each couple went to their vehicles and we all went our separate ways.

On the way home, my husband and I talked some more about what we had just done. We agreed that we would like to repeat the experience again. My new panties were soaked, seeping through my skirt and onto the car seat. I chuckled as I thought that maybe I'd leave the stain there.

My husband reached for my hand and placed it on top of the soft penis inside his pants. I rubbed him slowly as we continued our drive home.

To Be Continued, I Hope!

12