All Comments on 'The Wedding Trip: Day 02'

by lovelyhawk69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey wantwhitewomen!!!

At least the other people are commenting on the story and not the comments.And they are the stupid ones? All evidence to the contrary.dipshit.Did you read the story or just the comments? As for the story it's not to badly written but looks like it's going to be sadly predictable cuckold fare.Pretty standard for this site anymore. I personally will not continue to read this.Can already see where it is heading.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

A perfect LW story. Husband and wife both want this to happen but the excellent writing slowly builds up the suspense and anticipation. These are very mature people with high intelligence. No vulgar rush to bed. Slow and easy just like real people do it. The wife is hot for another man and shares this desire with her husband by cute natural female ploys of pursuit to build excitement in husband. This is every married man fantasy and lovelyhawk makes it very erotic. 5*****

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
We don't know what Hubby is or is not going to do,

so stop those negative comments. I don't understand the low marks for these first two chapters. The author warned you. Just don't read them; there are plenty of other stories on Lit.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
I think this is the solution

@ Fantastic! 1. (bisex, hid homosex, porn addict hetero) cuckold husbands+wife sharing husbands+swinger husbands=5% of the all husbands and 5% is not all husbands.

2. I begin my campaign to divide the Loving Wives into two hubs.

2.1. A hub for the sexual majority (95% of husbands) who do not like their wives have sex with others STORIES.

2.2. A hub for (5%of husband) stories, where the husbands like their wives have sex others Stories.

So the 2 reader and author groups could avoid ech other.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Agree with Duna..

Yes, need a division, perhaps that would get rid of the horrible anon's? Probably not, but I came up with an answer for myself. I just quit posting here for awhile, moved to other sites.. It's so bad here now I don't even want to post my user name for commenting.

After awhile we get tired of the Harry's of the world that don't even read a story, and the "anon's" who post filth. I look around to see who is left, not many I see that can write.

So perhaps different catagories are an answer? But somehow, I doubt it. I will say, this particular website is the worst I have found for horrible comments.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
After transition time

@ Anon I think if the LW divided into two hubs, the anon commenters would join us to read, to comment and SOMETIME to write stories to an such hub, where the stories deal with the marriage problems: how do sexual majority spouses manage the cheating wives/cheating husbands problem, happy marriage receipt, to find happines after divorce (for example with good sex scens) etc.. I like that stories where the divorced ex husbands from cheating wives find new better women (and I wrote such stories too).

I think it would be an transition time and the majority of cuck hater anons would join to the majority husband story hub , because the MAJORITY OF THE ANONS want that what I wrote TO DIVIDE LW INTO TWO HUBS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I got a kick out of this authors bio

She's not interested about your opinion of her lifestyle or activities just your opinion of her writing style. Got news for you lady. No matter how well and fluent you write, great grammar, sentence structure, flowing sentences, vivid descriptions, etc. it doesn't mean crap if the theme of your story sucks. You write a willing cuckoldry story in loving wives, expect a rash of negative comments and low scores. It is what it is. Put willing cuckolds in fetish, you'll fare much better. My advice, you've been warned.

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
pretty good story but needs editor

I would withhold the next chapter until an editor works with it

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 10 years ago
I get a kick out of the comments by Anonymous

If all these guys posting as "Anonymous" they'd admit that they are or have been pussy whipped in real life, and second rate fantasies on Literotica about "Burn the Bitch" is all they want to read because there, and only there, can they have the vengeance on women they believe they're owed.

If the author displays ability in terms of pacing, plotting, use of language etc it matters not if the fictional woman has sex with a man other than her husband. If I am not mistaken the people who own and operate this list have not decreed that a story posted in Loving Wives MUST have the Burn the Bitch theme. Maybe somebody can show me where it is

I appreciate the way the author is teasing her audience - keeps it coming back for more. Too bad so many of the readers are the aforementioned pussy whipped guys for whom their only fantasy is punishing an unfaithful wife. I would guess that as many comments are posted glorying in a woman's destruction or bemoaning some guy as a wimp (or worse) because he is willingly a cuckold as there are posted to all stories in all other categories; my suggestion is to the Burn the Bitch crowd that they, individually and collectively, get lives of their own.

This author writes well; I'm looking forward to seeing what twists she adds. There are some real possibilities besides the obvious one of the narrator screwing Brian; I hope she pursues them. The Burn the Bitch guys won't understand them, but tant pis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

thank you for your complete telling of a story very well put together and holds one mind wondering what would happen next thank you again

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck and whorewife stories ,no matter how well written, are nothing more than cuck and whore stories. They all suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous