All Comments on 'The Weekend Getaway Ch. 13'

by meathead96

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
Great ending

Thank you for a wonderful story. I being in the UK do not know the law in the US, but can not see how ken can be charged when there was no contact between the two cars, was the other car traverling to close or to fast, I feal there was know fault or blame to be laid on the driver of Ken car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

No one would get that kind of sentence. In fact there is no way this would even go to court. I remember a time here when a divorce lawyer wrote an essay on divorce law. He explained that evidence of adultery would not affect the property settlement nor custody in all likelihood, and yet people keep writing as if it did. The legal part is the weakest part of the story. I would enjoy hearing a lawyers take on how it would go if the two were married and the driver of the vehicle did actually cause a fatal accident through negligence. Could there be a prosecution without proof of which one was driving. What if both just shut up and didn't say a word to the police?

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
You are wrong on almost every legal point. First, there is NO EVIDENCE that a crime was committed.

If someone FOLLOWING YOU drives into the ditch it is NOT your fault. Since he was UNAWARE of their accident, he could not be charge with leaving the scene.

Anyone who WILLINGLY has a BUSINESS specialist lawyer in a serious criminal trial is an idiot.

Sorry, I wanted conflict and tension, but this was ridiculous.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
mixed feelings, overall good, crazy ending

I would have preferred it if you just had them die in a car crash because he diddled his lover to an orgasm. It would be much better. I have a feeling that you were pressured to write an alternate ending that you were not prepared for and maybe you are just being ridiculous deliberately because you were pressured, haha

Being taken to court by a DA who is convinced of his guilt, a business lawyer representing them in a criminal case(?), being given a 10 year prison sentence, a prison guard fingering her, she fantasising her lover making her his bitch, then him being released on the same day she gives birth - just madness and unbelievable. Otherwise it was pretty darn erotic throughout the whole story, even in the prison scene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Overall I think it was a good story, and I am glad there was a happy ending. I am not going to nitpick legal facts even if it was rediculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Very well written, glad you decided to go more than one chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous