The Weekend Getaway Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The female guard led Brianna to another room where another guard was standing and said, "Quincy, this is Brianna. She is ready for her boyfriend Ken."

The female guard turned to Brianna and said, "Remember what I told you honey."

For the first time Brianna made full eye-to-eye contact with the female guard.

"I will", Brianna said in a somewhat shaky voice.

Quincy led Brianna over to the unit where she was about to have sex with her boyfriend.

At the entrance he said, "You will be okay. Go for it honey," he winked, opened the door, and stood aside.

Brianna went in and looked around the room. It wasn't fancy, but at least it did look clean. She could not imagine how much sex had occurred in this room. Brianna sat down on the small sofa in the back corner of the room and waited.

A few minutes later Ken entered the room and the door was shut behind him.

As Brianna got up to go towards Ken, he moved across the room to where she was standing. He then unzipped his pants, pulled out his penis, and pulled her down on her knees so that he could slide his cock into her mouth. Before he was completely hard, and before she could enjoy the full taste of his manhood, loads of cum were shooting out of him. When he had completed squirting his semen into her mouth, Brianna swallowed.

Ken did not soften but instead he stayed hard. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, and then he went over to the bed and laid down on it. His rigid dick stood straight up. "Take your clothes off." It was clear that Ken wanted to be in full control.

Brianna got up from the floor where she had just sucked him off and started to undress. His eyes followed every movement of her hands as they lifted up her halter top and brought it over her head. Brianna then reached around to the front of her chest and let her hands slowly slide over her breasts, taking a moment to tease her nipples that were already starting to harden with anticipation.

Then she reached down to the waistband of her shorts and while undoing the zipper she started sliding the tight pink shorts that she was wearing down her legs, being careful not to pull the crotch less panties that she was wearing down with the shorts. As she bent down to push the shorts below her knees, she looked at Ken to see what his reaction was. Brianna was enjoying the strip tease and she could tell by the glistening of the pre-cum on Ken's hard-on that he was too. Brianna stepped out of the shorts and let them fall to the floor also.

Then Brianna turned her back towards Ken and grabbed the waistband of her panties and started to remove them slowly, working her hand around the waistband to keep it even as she removed it from her body. As she reached behind her to grasp the waistband, Brianna bent over and then she let her fingers grab her panties while her thumb trailed along the crevice between her ass cheeks. Then she spun around and did the same with her other hand, letting her thumb slide between the folds of her vagina, stopping to momentarily tease her clitoris. Then she moved her legs and allowed her panties to fall to the floor where the other garments lay.

Brianna then crawled onto the bed and Ken spoke again. "Come up here and put your pussy in front of my face. Let me see your cunt." She straddled his head on her knees, her pussy just inches above his eyes.

"Open up your pussy. Show me the pink lips and your cunt." Brianna pulled her vaginal lips open, exposing her depths. She could feel his breath floating across her vaginal lips. "Turn around, lean forward and pull those cheeks apart. I want to see your ass." She did as he instructed.

Ken reached up and let his hands slide over her ass, massaging her cheeks as he ran his hands over and up and down her ass. Then in a move so sudden that it caught her off guard, Ken got up behind Brianna's back and thrust his cock the full length into her in one swift movement. At first it took her breath away for a few minutes and she did not feel like she could breathe. Ken was pumping himself into her, humping her like a young bull that had just taken his first cow. His cock felt so much larger and so huge that it seemed her vagina was being stretched to new limits. Before Brianna could breathe freely she felt her pussy start to spasm from a massive orgasm. Her cries of pleasure seemed to fill the entire room from the intense orgasm the she was experiencing. Brianna was arching her back and slamming her hips backwards against Ken as she rode wave after wave that was rocking her entire body.

The next thing Brianna knew, Quincy was in the room and Ken was talking to him. Brianna was still on her knees, legs spread apart to allow Ken easy access to her vagina, and she could feel the liquid semen leaking out of her. Ken made no effort to cover neither Brianna nor him self.

"No big deal man, she just came really hard. I guess that she can sometimes be a screamer." Ken grinned as he said, "She is going to do a lot of screaming for the next few hours."

"Are you alright Ma'am?" Quincy asked. "I heard you crying out and I was worried for your safety." Quincy was looking alternately at her ass and the bottom of her pussy that was still up in the air and her face that was bent around towards him. He showed both lust and concern.

"Yes", She replied weakly, blushing from the thought of a black man seeing her naked for the first time.

"Do you want to leave now?" Quincy asked her, secretly longing for a piece of the ass that was tantalizingly in front of him.

"No", she said, a little more strongly. "I am okay. I just want, I just", Brianna was still struggling to catch her breath, "I just want to be with Ken for a little while longer."

Quincy nodded and slowly backed out of the door, closing it with a click as it shut.

"That little queer," Ken said nonchalantly, "He was staring at my dick. I'll bet he would have sucked it if I had told him too."

Brianna didn't really have time to think about the possibility of seeing another man touching Ken's cock or having a black man take her with that large bulge that she saw straining at the front of Quincy's pants. Her thoughts were interrupted by Ken reaching underneath Brianna and fondling her still swollen clitoris. It seemed that he always knew how to touch her in ways that made her feel like a woman.

"I guess you haven't had anyone since our last rendezvous before I was locked up", Ken said.

"No", Brianna answered, "And I have never had an orgasm like that before."

Ken laughed as he spoke, "I guess it really has been awhile for both us then."

With that Brianna laid down on her back and then Ken crawled up on top of Brianna, slid his cock deep inside of her pussy, and gently pushed the hair back that had fallen onto the front of her face. Ken then lowered his face to hers, covering her mouth with his lips. Brianna thought to herself that it felt so wonderful to be having this man, this real man, taking her. It dawned on her that in some ways she was now what most of his cellmates would probably call his bitch. He totally owned her and could do whatever he wanted to with her. This was one bad boy who could not only fuck her brains out, but could touch the deepest parts of her soul.

The feelings that were coursing through her entire body were wonderful. As Ken rhythmically slid his cock in and out of her, he formed an air lock with their lips as he continued his deep kissing and tonguing. Deeper and deeper Ken plunged his cock went into her, followed by each breath as he kept his lips tight against her smaller mouth. Brianna felt that she was becoming light headed from the lack of oxygen. His dick seemed to plunge so deep into her vagina that she was sure it had to be close to her womb. Black spots began to appear in front of her. Now it seemed as though Ken's cock was entering the deepest part of Brianna's womb. The black spots started to merge with each other. Ken continued to pump his cock into Brianna as hard as he could. His cock found the perfect spot far up inside her vagina. It was a spot that had never been touched before. Brianna thought to herself that Ken's seed would have no swimming upstream to do this time when he shot his load. If she had not already been pregnant, they would have landed everywhere inside her womb and on impact they would have immediately found themselves surrounding her eggs.

At that moment, with Brianna feeling like she was lacking any oxygen, bright sparklers started flashing in her head. Her cunt was going crazy with the electricity that was being dispersed all the way from her vaginal lips to the deepest depths of her pussy and she felt her vaginal muscles starting to spasm, and then another intense orgasm struck her. This one was even stronger than the first. Wave after wave of intense pleasure seemed to run up her legs, across the lips of her pussy, and then they continued all the way up to her breasts, making her nipples quiver from the reaction of the shockwaves. She felt her vagina quiver as it shuddered, tightening around Ken's cock, trying to hold on to the feelings that were being brought forth. Then Brianna felt Ken's body starting to quake, then he was arching his back and slinging all of his seed inside of her, as he quickened the thrusting of his cock inside of her vagina. Brianna's pussy juices were flowing like a raging mountain stream, running up and down the length of his cock and then across her vaginal lips and onto the bed below them.

Ken collapsed on top of Brianna when he had completely emptied himself into her, and they just lay there on the bed for a long time.

Brianna eventually rolled over on her side, causing Ken to slide off of her and land on his side facing her. Then she reached up to him and gently caressed his cheeks, still feeling the quivers in her pussy that had ached for so long to have him inside of her.

Just then Quincy knocked on the door and told them that it was time for the visit to be over. Brianna and Ken quickly exchanged kisses, then they got out of the bed and put their clothes back on, but not before each of them stole one more kiss as Quincy came back inside the room. After Quincy put the handcuffs back onto Ken's wrists, Ken was lead back towards the main prison area.

As Brianna went back through the visitor's entrance, the female guard smiled at her and reminded her once again to give her a call sometime. Brianna hurried through the rest of the prison grounds and got in her car quickly and drove away.

When Brianna left the prison and returned home, she started to question whether or not she could continue to live this way, only seeing Ken periodically on weekends. She had just started to get into the bed that evening when she felt cramps starting build in her abdomen, and pains began to shoot across her belly, making her bend over sharply. Then Brianna felt something wet between her legs, and wondered if it was just some left over semen that was just now flowing back out of her body. Then a severe cramp hit her in the abdomen again, and it caused her to bend over more sharply in pain. When the pain had subsided, she bent down to remove her panties that were now soaking wet. Brianna quickly phoned her gynecologist and he told her to get to the hospital immediately.

When Brianna got to the hospital, she entered the ER waiting room and gave her name at the desk. She was put in a wheelchair and taken straight to the maternity floor, just as the doctor had ordered by phone before Brianna arrived.

Just as Brianna was wheeled to her room and placed in the bed, she felt more spasms and the cramps started coming in waves this time. Brianna's gynecologist arrived shortly thereafter and after examination, he confirmed that Brianna and the baby were indeed in trouble and that Brianna could possibly lose the baby. He ordered an IV and bed rest for Brianna, and she was held at the hospital for monitoring. By the next day the cramps had subsided, and the doctor held her a few more days just to be sure that the baby and she would be okay. He ordered Brianna to be on bed rest through the rest of her pregnancy, as it would probably be touch and go from this point on until the point where she delivered.

When Brianna finally got home she called Craig and gave him the bad news.

"Hey Craig, it's me, Brianna", she spoke into the phone.

"Brianna, how are you doing? I've been so worried about you. I came by the hospital one time but you were sleeping and I didn't dare wake you up. Everyone here has been saying a prayer that you were going to be ok."

"I am going to be fine. I have to be for the babies' sake. This could be our only chance to have a child, and I don't want to be the one to mess this up. And that is what I was calling you about. The doctor has ordered me on bed rest until the baby is born. I need the job and the income really badly, but I also want this baby."

"Brianna, let me stop you right there. You stay home and do what the doctor says. And don't worry about your pay. You have served my company well over many years, and I am not going to lose the best secretary I have had over this. When the baby is born and you can return to work, your desk will be waiting on you. I will hire someone from the temp agency to fill in until you are back on your feet."

"Oh Craig, I do not know how I will ever make it up to you", Brianna cried softly as she spoke into the phone.

"Do not worry about anything Bri, just do what the doctor says and get well", Craig assured her.

Brianna thanked him and they hung up. She thought about the possibility of calling the prison and getting word to Ken about what had happened. She didn't want to add any extra worry to his load of burdens right now. But she also knew he would wonder why she couldn't come see him for anymore visits until the baby was born. She decided to write him a letter instead.

"Dear Ken, I hope everything is going ok there. I am doing pretty well right now. I had a bout of false labor it seems. They thought my water had broken, but the cramps were so bad that I had pee'd on myself from the pain. I had to stay in the hospital a few days, and now the doctor wants me on bed rest until the baby is born. I couldn't help but think about what I would do if you weren't there for the birth. But then it dawned on me that with you in prison, you probably won't be able to be there anyway. I talked to Craig and he is going to keep my job for me, and my pay will continue until I can return to work. See, I told you, he really is a caring and understanding boss. Well, I love you and I must go lay down now. I can't wait until I can see you again. All my love, Bri"

The next week she received a letter from Ken.

"Dear Bri, my love, my darling, I think I have good news. The court has agreed to hear my appeal on the grounds that it was never proven that it was actually me behind the wheel. Since it can not be proven that I was behind the wheel, the sentence may be overturned and I will be released. I will let you know how it is going as I learn something. Just take care of my baby. I love you dearly and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Love forever, Ken"

The next few months went by without anymore happening, and then the cramps started again. Brianna called the doctor and he said to go to the hospital again immediately, and that he would meet her there. Brianna called a cab and went straight to the hospital. When she walked into the ER, the doctor was standing there with two nurses at his side. One of the nurses grabbed a wheelchair and immediately went over to where Brianna was standing and put her in it, and then the other nurse and the doctor joined them as they started down the hallway.

Once Brianna was in a room upstairs on the maternity ward, one of the nurses gave her a shot. The doctor explained that it would help to calm the contractions and hopefully delay the birth of the baby. Brianna was in her eighth month of pregnancy, but the doctor wanted her to carry the baby as long as possible to prevent any complications from premature birth. The doctor wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure that he didn't see any problems. The baby didn't seem to be in distress right now and the doctor assured Brianna that she and the baby would be alright; she just had to continue her bed rest and not let herself get upset.

Brianna assured the doctor that she would lay there in the bed and rest. A few hours later the technician came in and started the ultrasound procedure. The gel that was applied to her belly was cold and sticky, and it seemed to Brianna that even the baby tried to move away from the feeling, even though she assured herself that she was just being silly.

"Your baby seems to be quite a squirming young man", the technician said as she tried to get a clear picture onto the monitor for the doctor to review.

"Young man? Did you say "young man"?" Brianna asked in surprise.

"Why yes, didn't you know you are having a boy?" the technician asked.

"No, I've been on bed rest and the doctor has had me come into his office as few times as possible."

"Well, congratulations are in order I guess", the technician replied.

Brianna just lay quietly and contemplatively in the bed as the technician finished doing the ultrasound and then cleaned most of the gel from her belly. After the technician left the room, a nurse came in to Brianna's room shortly after and handed her a bucket of warm water and a washcloth and soap so that she could finish washing the rest of the gooey feeling off of her.

When Brianna finished cleaning herself up, she called Craig to let him know the good news.

"Hey Craig, it's me, Brianna", she spoke in an excited voice.

"Hey Brianna, the caller id says that you are calling from the hospital. Are you okay?" Craig asked in a worried tone.

"Yes, I'm fine. I had another round of pains, so the doctor had me come back to the hospital to be checked. And just in case anything might be wrong, they admitted me again."

"Well, I was just on my way to see you and I'm glad you called. I was headed out to the house, but now I will turn around and head towards the hospital then. And I have a surprise for you too when I get there."

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" Brianna asked.

Just then another wave of spasms started again as the contractions seemed to be solid this time. Brianna dropped the phone and it hung up as it bounced on the floor before Craig could answer. A nurse passing in the hall heard Brianna cry out and stuck her head in the room to see if everything was ok. She realized that it wasn't, and the nurse pressed the call button and summoned help.

Upon a vaginal examination by the nurse, it was determined that Brianna's cervix was starting to quickly dilate, and a call was made to the doctor to prepare for birth. Several more nurses were summoned to the room to help, as the contractions were coming stronger and at a faster interval. The doctor arrived shortly thereafter and took his place at the end of the bed. The doctor decided that the birth was happening too quickly to try to move her to the labor and delivery room. Brianna tried to do as the doctor and nurses instructed her to do. Her breaths were coming in short gasps now as the pain was really getting strong. The baby's head started to crown and just at that moment there was a commotion at the door as two gentlemen who had just appeared could be heard arguing with a nurse.

One of the men spoke up and said, "That is my baby, and I am going to be in there no matter what."

Brianna recognized Ken's voice immediately and cried out his name. Ken pushed past the nurses and ran over to the bed where Brianna grabbed his hand and gave one more big push and then it was over. The doctor handed the baby to the nurses to be suctioned out and the baby immediately began to cry. When Brianna and Ken heard the baby's cry, they both let out a cry themselves, and the nurse handed the baby to another nurse for the initial measurements, then that nurse came and laid the baby in Brianna's waiting arms.