The Weekend Getaway Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a boy", Brianna exclaimed.

"And I barely made it to be here for the birth", Ken replied.

"How did you manage to be here for this? I didn't even know that you were getting out anytime soon", Brianna said.

By this time Craig had pushed his way into the room near where Ken was standing by the bed. "Ken called me this morning and told me that he had been released, and asked if I would come get him and bring him home since you are not supposed to drive."

"I won the appeal Brianna. Yesterday the court said that I had been found guilty without any real proof that I had indeed committed the crime, and today I won my release and I wanted to be with my girl. There is a chance that I can be retried, but Jeff talked to the D. A. and she told him that she felt that she didn't have anything new to bring to trial and she would not bring it to court again unless new evidence ever turned up."

"Brianna, I owe you and Craig so much for sticking by me like you have the last few months. I want to name our son Brian Craig, after both of you if that is okay with you Brianna."

"Oh Ken, that is so sweet. It is fine with me if it is okay with Craig", Brianna replied.

The doctor and nurses gathered up their instruments and excused themselves so that they could have some privacy.

"It sounds wonderful to me. Well, I need to head back to the plant now. Brianna, you can have the usual 6 weeks maternity leave, and Ken you make sure you take care of her while she is recovering. Then I expect you both back at your desks where I hired you to be." Craig responded then made his way to the door of the hospital room.

He looked back one more time as he walked out the door to see Brianna holding Brian in her arms, as Ken stood at the bedside looking down at both of them with love in his eyes. He thought to himself as he walked down the hall, "They say that life is a circle, but he thought of it more as a journey. And in Brianna and Ken's case, it was a journey of love."

Author's Note:

I have thoroughly enjoyed writing this series. I had only intended to make a one chapter story, but because of feedback from my readers and my fiance', I continued it. I would love for each one of you that read this to vote and also leave me feedback on how you liked the whole series. I originally wrote a different "tragedy" ending, but after thinking about it, I decided that you would like this one better. Thank you, and I hope you continue to read my stories for many years to come!