All Comments on 'The Weekend Getaway That Got Away'

by Goodtx2010

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really well written

Loved the flow of the story, believable build up, believable dialog, and you really do write well.

BowforceBowforceabout 10 years ago

Very beleviable and you captured the love, lust, and heat of the moment. I know this kind of stuff does happen. Keep writing!!

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
Minor spelling

Good story but a few minor spelling mistakes like site for sight and peak for peek etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't have kids, really.

If she gets pregnant, its not going to be yours, are you really o.k. with this shit, yuck.

Sidney43Sidney43about 10 years ago

The comment about pregnancy is funny since the author made it clear that she had had her uterus removed after giving birth to their second child. Very well written story with a good build up and probably pretty realistic as these things go.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 10 years ago
Just recreated this scene!!

I loved your story and am actually camping right now! I have just sent a stranger from our campervan after fucking both he and my hubby after reading your story!!! Loved it......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Well written story, well structured narrative, well defined characters.

All in all a pleasure to read. Kudos on your first contribution - looking forward to more from you.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
I would have liked to have read more

But the italics was as off-putting to me as 3D for so many who otherwise enjoy movies. My headache said ENOUGH.

I like background in my stories, but, overkill!

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Sharing is fine if you both want to, But fucking him in the morning outside, just showed that she will be cheating on him more . But good story , well told

faithful101faithful101over 8 years ago
Very good!

I loved it. Keep writing!

rjordanrjordanalmost 8 years ago
Sorry

I barely made it through the first page before I got a splitting headache from all the caps, italics and other reading distractions. Very affected and annoying. The idea of writing is communicating. Pay more attention to basic spelling and punctuation and less time on pretentious typography and your stories will be more accessible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

The story was good, the sex was good. I love camping sex with the wife. I loved when they were both fingering her. That brought back some good memories of my own!

Some minor complaints: All the work stuff was largely irrelevant. I was expecting something to come of it, but essentially it was about a camping weekend. You try to build up the fact that she is shy and then suddenly open to new things, but then at some point you say how much you love it when she talks dirty (before they meet Matt). It just seems inconsistent. I only care because it is an otherwise good story that I want to believe. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swinging Life Style

I usually avoid stories about swinging. Cuckhold stories are beyond my comprehension. Yours was well written for the most part, and character development was good; the unfolding plot was believable (except perhaps for her sudden seizure of lust when Motorcycle Matt showed up). However, I haven't yet seen any realistic examination of the reality that once entered into, recreational sex, even with the partner's concurrence alters a marriage relationship inexorably. There's no going back, no un-doing what happened. Since some of the after effects have the very real potential of permanently altering, then undermining a marriage -- even a loving one -- I think there ought to be a development of the full potential ramifications of the decision to fundamentally change the nature of the marriage contract. After all, male jealousy over attention by other males of their "mate" is an intrinsic reality, seemingly genetically hard-wired into males, both human and other. Why? Likewise, women are genetically disposed to be attracted to strong, powerful and virile males -- that's their survival hard wiring. What does that portend for their sexual predispositions?

Women who already have children represent an whole other dimension of consideration. Stories such as these might benefit from a plot development that includes these factors seriously and in-depth in the plot's decision build up. For instance: How can a spouse assure the other that "till death do us part" remains a secure and inviolable part of the marriage oath, but it's OK to ignore the "forsaking all others" part without any harm to the relationship? E.g., what was the reason that provision was put into the marriage oath to begin with? How will he or her seriously assure the other partner that they will not allow themselves to be seduced and abandon the marriage? After all: sex acts are physical and emotional manifestation of something, whereas a committed true love relationship is neither emotional or physical at its core -- it's a pure act of the will. Just some thoughts occasioned by a story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Doesn’t match the male character

Story isn’t true to the husband character. He’s used to being in control. Runs a business and isn’t a wimp. No way he would think this was ok and encouraged it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Milf? No.

Your wife is nothing but an aging whore, cucky boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rimming him?

A hot story. A little too much buildup, but really hot. Hope hubby enjoyed the kiss after she rimmed the young guy’s ass.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Yep, 26th NC said it all except

Maybe next time take the boys and make it a family affair; pervert it all the way you wimpy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enjoyed reading it

You read 8 pages of a story to say you didn't like it and to insult the writer? You're a fraud and probably wished it was you getting it up the rear in the end. I enjoyed the story, thank you for sharing it.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

OK, this is more wife sharing than a swinder story which turns into a soft cuck story. They set up rules and the 1st time she breaks it by having sex outside without husband and he does nothing? That destroyed the story for me as the story should have touched on why 95% of swinging, open marriages fail. She already broke the rules, therefor a diminished trust already enters the storyline. Instead of this, author makes it a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long, boring 😴 story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story the inner slut comes out totally believable would love to read the next chapter meeting the hotel couple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous