The Weekend Pt. 05

Story Info
A happy ending.
14.4k words
19.3k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before reading this little adventure, I would ask you to please read the earlier parts of The Weekend story. Originally intended as a stand-alone story the first part has been changed slightly at the suggestion of several readers in order to extend and complete the tale of our heroine.

An absolute figment of my imagination, there may not be enough sexual shenanigans for some readers looking for a quick 'stroke' - so you may be advised to give it a miss if that's what you're looking for.

As always. Any similarities in these stories with persons either living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended to cause offence.

The copyright for the following story is owned by the author and it may not be republished without his express permission.

Here's hoping you enjoy,

Oldie

The Weekend – Part 5

Chapter 1

Mid-Summer 2014

"What's wrong? You've been very quiet ever since we got back from our trip. Are you going down with something?"

Dylan's worried expression showed his concern as he looked down at the obviously distracted Barbara. They'd arrived back from their holiday with Keith and Diane the day before, deciding to have a couple of days alone at his house before she went back to her own apartment.

"No, not really... I'm just a little tired, that's all. I'll be okay when I've had a bit of a rest."

"Can't say I'm surprised, I'm absolutely knackered myself. All that sex at our age is really... mmm...shall we say...draining... In so many ways too."

Her boyfriend's joking reference to what they'd experienced during the last week brought all sorts of lurid memories flooding back to Barbara. Day after day they'd moored up in quiet little bays; all of them as naked as the day they were born as they swam and fooled around in the warm blue sea. Most of the time they weren't sailing or swimming, they'd spent fucking and sucking each other in probably every combination and every position that two, totally heterosexual men, and two decidedly bi-sexual women, could get themselves into.

Later that first night together, the two men had given Diane her own experience of being double-fucked. Her husband in her pussy, and Dylan's thick cock ploughing her rear-end had brought her to a screaming climax as Barbara kissed her deeply whilst eagerly mauling her swinging tits. For the rest of the week the girlfriends had been virtually insatiable, many times having sex with each other whilst the men watched and recuperated; resting their exhausted bodies and trying to replenish their diminished stocks of hot, sticky, love serum. That wasn't to say their male companions were in any way deprived of their attention. Every night was spent as a foursome, several on deck under the warm, early-summer moonlight. Both women were double-fucked at least once a day, as well as being individually catered for as many times as their enthusiastic sexual partners could manage. Although sex between the four was fairly random – probably 50/50 with regard to which man fucked which woman – they would invariably end the day sleeping in their own beds with their own partners.

Twisting away from Dylan's arms, Barbara suddenly burst into tears, sobbing heavily as she pulled herself from his warm embrace, her body shaking with emotion.

"What the?... Now I know something really is wrong, that's the first time I've ever seen you cry. Come on sweetheart, you know you can tell me, whatever it is"

Worried about his lover's obvious distress, Dylan held her tear-stained cheeks in his strong hands, kissing her trembling lips before hugging her naked body close and patiently waiting for a response.

"Oh I don't know... I'm just being stupid and irrational. At my age, it's probably something to do with my hormones being all over the place. I told you, us women tend to go slightly crazy once we get to my time of life. It's a fucking menopause thing, you know...Thank fuck I don't get the hot flushes" Barbara replied, sniffling indelicately before wiping her tears away with the bed-sheet.

Dylan's raised eyebrows silently prompted her to continue, "Okay...You asked for it...I know it's unfair... and stupid... and fucking hypocritical. It's just... just... I fucking hated it when I watched you shagging Diane. There, I've said it. Call me crazy if you like, but I got more and more fucking jealous the more I saw your cock pounding her hairy twat... Okay?"

Crunching his lips tightly together, Dylan barely managed to suppress the laughter that he knew would have dropped him in the deep brown stuff if he'd allowed it to escape.

"But I thought you enjoyed it."He replied, just about succeeding in speaking with an acceptable air of serious concern.

"I did... Well my part of it anyway. I loved having the two of you fucking me together. I loved the feeling of being able to have sex whenever and with whoever I liked... It's just... I didn't want you to fucking enjoy it too."

Unable to hold back any longer, Dylan burst into a raucous, uncontrollable laugh, receiving a sharp elbow to the ribs as a result.

"See I told you it was crazy,"Barbara chuckled, self-consciously joining in with her lover's amusement, "It just shocked me, that's all...watching the man I love fucking my best friend instead of me."

Dylan didn't reply at first. No witty remark. No sympathetic hug. Instead he sat up and stared intently into Barbara's moist eyes.

"Did you mean that?"He asked, his voice suddenly serious

"What? Did I mean what?

"That you love me."

"Of course I did... Why?"

"It's just that... That's the first time you've ever said you loved me."

"Well I do, I love you with all my body and soul, so there...Why?... Do you love me?"

"Oh my dear, sweet lady, I've loved you all my life, Its just taken me so long to meet you."

Barbara frowned quizzically up at the man she'd willingly confessed to loving with all her heart, not remotely understanding what he'd just said.

Dylan bent his head toward hers and passionately kissed the beautiful, naked, woman he desperately wanted to share the rest of his life with. As they pulled apart and their eyes locked together in a gaze that silently conveyed their intense love for each other, he whispered,

"My darling, darling Barbara. I've been waiting all my life for my perfect woman to come along. I've known you were her since the first time I met you, so, yes, I HAVE loved you all my life and I swear on everything I hold dear, I will love you for the rest of it too."

Barbara started crying again as she pulled him to her, their lips meeting in ardent confirmation of the love they'd just declared for one another. Locked together by their passionate embrace, they gently manoeuvred his naked body on top of hers, moaning softly into each other's mouths as his cock slid effortlessly into her welcoming warmth...

* * *

A few days later, Dylan and Barbara decided that they really should tell their betrothed children that their boring, middle-aged parents had fallen deeply in love and were now a couple in the romantic sense of the word. Struggling to decide on the best way of doing that, Dylan's idea of having a family barbecue at his home was agreed by Barbara to be as good a way as any. So, after a phone call from Dylan to his son, it was arranged that they would all get together the following Sunday.

True to form, the ever-impulsive Emma persuaded her fiancée John that, rather than travel the slightly more than an hour's journey to his dad's on the Sunday morning, it would be much more relaxing to get there on the Saturday and make a complete weekend of it. Unaware that her mother was already there, and sure that his father would be in his beloved garden on such a beautiful, sunny day, the mischievous girl stealthily led her boyfriend to the rear of the lovely cottage hoping to surprise his dad with the unknown woman both her and her fiancée suspected he'd been seeing for several weeks. They were convinced that was the idea behind the sudden invite to a private barbecue. That Dylan wanted to introduce his new lady-friend to them as she was going to be his plus-one at their upcoming nuptials.

Dylan's tanned face, bobbing gently in the small pool he'd had installed years before, was plainly visible to the clandestine couple as they watched quietly. They grinned to each other, as he swam up to a woman they couldn't see, but who's giggle they plainly heard. Nudging John gently in the ribs, Emma couldn't resist smugly whispering, "See, I told you so." to her chuckling boyfriend.

Quietly jumping over the low gate, so as not to disturb the now kissing couple with its squeaky hinge, Emma and John tiptoed toward the pool, getting within a few feet of the edge before shouting in unison "Surprise"

In the pool, Dylan almost leapt out of the water with the shock of the unexpected intrusion,"What the fuck?..."John?...Emma?...What the hell are you two doing here today. You're not supposed to be here until tomorrow."

"Yeah, I know, dad. We just thought we'd come down today and surprise you so we could make a weekend of it."John replied, laughing as Emma dragged him to the edge of the pool and nosily attempted to see who the mystery woman was.

Below them, submerged up to her mouth in the crystal-clear water, Barbara hid out of sight of her daughter and nearly son-in-law, obscured from their view by the deeply tanned body of her lover. Carefully, Dylan turned around to face her, somehow managing to keep her away from the prying eyes of the younger couple, and gently kissed his 'mystery woman'. With a shrug of his shoulders, he grinned down at his giggling secret, then slowly moved to the side and allowed her to come into view of her daughter.

"WHAT THE FUCK..."Emma's piercing shriek of surprise resounded around the tree-lined garden and was probably heard by everyone playing on the village cricket field at least half a mile away, "Mum?... What the fuck are you doing here? Are you?... You and Dylan?... Does this mean what I think it means?"

Barbara climbed the metal steps out of the pool and lovingly embraced her daughter, "If you think it means that me and Dylan are together as a couple, then... Yes... That's exactly what it means."

"When?... I mean... How long? When did it start?...Oh my God, this is so fucking cool."Emma's tears of joy were equally matched in dampness by the front of her t-shirt, soaked through by her mother's hug.

"We'll tell you everything shortly. That's why we wanted you to come down here, so we could tell you what's been developing between us. Quietly, without any fuss...But that idea seems to have gone belly-up now, doesn't it?"Barbara laughed, hugging her daughter once again and grinning broadly as she glanced over at her future son-in-law.

John was staring wide-eyed at his fiancées mother, marvelling at her gorgeous, mature body as she stood with her arms around her daughter. Barbara followed his gaze. Down to her chest. Down to her dark brown nipples, made even more prominent than usual by the cool water she'd just left. Further down still, to the velvet-smooth pudenda that clearly exposed the top of her vaginal lips to her enraptured audience. Self-consciously, she felt her whole body beginning to blush as she realised she'd completely forgotten she was as naked as the day she was born when she'd climbed out of the pool in full view of Emma and her awestruck fiancée.

Determined to take control of the embarrassing situation and brazen it out, Barbara turned toward the red-faced young man, affording him a complete, full-frontal view of her magnificent nakedness.

"Put your tongue away, John. I'm sure you've seen a naked woman before, so please, let me pass so I can go indoors and get dressed."

Behind her, Emma snorted with laughter at her boyfriends embarrassment, reflecting that this was actually the second time she'd caught her mother 'In Flagrante Delicto' with one of her lovers when she'd arrived unexpectedly. Suddenly she began giggling like a schoolgirl as she spied her future father-in-law climbing out of the pool, unashamedly naked, and with a deep, all-over tan that indicated nudity was a regular part of his life

"Not fucking likely,"She shrieked, "What's good enough for the oldies is good enough for us." Laughing loudly, the younger girl then ripped her sodden t-shirt over her head to expose her own, naked breasts before dropping her shorts and panties, leaving her as nude as her mother and her future father-in-law; a man who was apparently her potential future stepfather too.

Walking purposefully up to the smiling Dylan, she audaciously looked over the full length of his tanned body, hesitating slightly when her impudent inspection reached his impressive manhood, its circumcised head dripping water as it hung forlornly between his strong thighs. Looking over her shoulder, she giggled loudly, shouting back to her watching mother, "By the way, mum... Nice cock for an old man. I'm not surprised you fell for him."

As her chuckling mother slowly shook her head in amused resignation at her daughters unrepentant boldness, Emma slowly walked the few steps from father to son with an exaggerated sway of her naked backside that was probably a little wider than was normal in a deliberately provocative display of her own considerable sensuality.

"C'mon, John, my darling, let's not let the old folks have all the naughty fun."She giggled, gently flicking her dumb-struck fiancée's rapidly rising erection with her fingertips as she passed, before diving gracefully into the cool, clear water with barely a splash...

* * *

Once Barbara and Dylan's romantic involvement was common knowledge, seeing each other regularly became far easier to manage. Their individual homes being over two hours apart had always meant, if they wanted to be together overnight, that one or the other had to be somewhere their own child wasn't supposed to know about. That had occasionally resulted in them having to lie to their children, a situation neither of the parents felt completely at ease with... Now everyone knew, they could stay wherever took their fancy with impunity.

More often than not, Barbara would be in her own apartment Monday to Thursday and spend the weekends on the coast at Dylan's place. This afforded them ample opportunities to go sailing, or to visit the nudist beach, which they did whenever the weather was suitable. Diane and Keith would join them most weekends, and occasionally Emma and John too. And it wasn't long before Gerald found out about their frequent naked forays, immediately inviting both himself and his new gentleman-friend to join them – an enormous coal-black 47year old who sported quite the longest penis any of them had ever seen. Inevitably, the size of Big Clive's weapon would become the topic of drunken conversations between the three heterosexual men, all of them wincing in disbelief at the thought of how on earth Gerald managed to take such a thing anally. The amused homosexual did actually offer to put on a demonstration for them one particularly drunken day when they were all on the boat skinny-dipping in a small sandy cove just along the coast from Dylan's cottage – an offer quickly and prudently declined by the three other men.

During their frequent times alone, Barbara and Dylan would talk incessantly, getting to know so many things about one another that no-one else was privy to. They confided in each other all their individual foibles; what turned them on, what didn't; what was okay to do – and most importantly, what each of them would find unacceptable.

One day during the first week of August, after they'd celebrated Barbara's birthday on the Friday with a lovely meal at a very expensive Michelin-starred local restaurant, the happy pair we soaking up the blazing sun as they lay by the pool, when Barbara asked softly,

"So you're sure you're okay with me not wanting to share you with other women?"

"No problem with it at all. I suppose having to make do with only fucking a beautiful, sexy, menopausal woman in her fifties is a small price to pay for keeping you happy."

Surprised by his nonchalant reply, she raised up on her elbow and leaned across her lover causing her naked breasts to squeeze tantalisingly against his equally bare chest. Her brow furrowed in a deep frown, her eyes flashed with frustrated anger as she testily snapped back in reply to his complaint, "You said you were fucking okay with it, now you're saying you're not. What the hell?"

Dylan couldn't resist any longer, his eyes twinkling with mischievous laughter as he bent down and gently kissed her sulkily pouting lips, "You really can be so insecure at times, my darling. Did you actually listen to what I just said?. You are the most beautiful, sexy, woman I've ever met and, as for me having other women? I'll be delighted to keep my magnificent penis solely for your pleasure."

Understanding suddenly dawning, Barbara's frustration was immediately replaced with laughter as she childishly poked her tongue out at her lover. Wriggling her arm between their bodies, she grabbed his scrotum and gently dug her beautifully manicured fingernails deep enough into his perineum to cause him to cry out in pain. He tried to squirm out her grip as she slowly twisted her hand back and forth, squeezing his cum-laden orbs assertively until pleasure replaced suffering and provoked his soft, flaccid, penis to quickly unfurl into a full-blown erection.

"Stop... Stop...Please... I'm sorry."His giggling cries for mercy melded into her mouth as she lovingly kissed him and teasingly began stroking her soft fingertips up and down the ultra-sensitive underside of his burgeoning cock.

"You are a bastard at times, winding me up like that. You know damn well how embarrassed I am about being so fucking jealous and hypocritical." Barbara gently admonished her lover, his grin slowly turning into lustful heavy-breathing as she continued to manipulate his throbbing shaft, "And anyway, who says 'this' is magnificent?"

Her fingers tightening on his manhood brought an involuntary moan of ecstasy from deep in Dylan's throat as his hips began rising to meet her tormenting hand, "You do, my sweet... Every time it plunders your hot cunt..."

"Arrogant bastard..."She chortled, throwing her leg over his thighs and positioning his rubbery tip at the entrance of her eagerly-waiting vagina.

"Degenerate slut."He moaned in reply, hissing through clenched lips as his hips pushed up to meet her welcoming pussy until she was fully impaled by his rigid shaft.

That vigorous thrust into her, elicited a wanton gasp of satisfaction from deep within her before she slowly began riding him, her inner muscles squeezing and gripping his cock with well-practised expertise.

"Oh Goddd...Just fuck me, will you?...Oh my God, Dyl...I love you so fucking much..."

Later, as the two love-birds lay in each others arms, Dylan turned to the silently dozing Barbara and asked. "I've been thinking...What about you?...Do you want to carry on having sex with different men? And, what about Diane? Do you still want to continue with her?"

Barbara slowly opened her eyes, blinking in the bright sunlight. Their afternoon alfresco fuck, hidden from the view of all but the most determinedly voyeuristic of their neighbours by the thick privet hedge surrounding Dylan's secluded garden, had left her languidly napping in the arms of her lover. His deep, masculine, voice gently awakened her senses as his words slowly disturbed her drowsy daydreaming.