The Weekend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, Barbara's eyes slowly opened to be confronted by the beaming smile and minty breath of her freshly-shaved and showered lover and partner.

"Good morning, my darling, darling granny. How are you this fine day?"

Dylan's cheerful voice did little to ease the throbbing inside Barbara's head. Her mouth smelling and tasting like some sort of alien matter, she muttered her apologies and just made it to the toilet bowl before throwing up the contents of her stomach down the pristine white porcelain. Twenty minutes later, freshly showered and cleansed, she was feeling much better as she padded naked and beautiful, across the thick carpet and joined her equally naked lover under the duvet.

"Orange juice?"

Dylan's offer of an ice-cold glass of sweet, freshly-squeezed nectar was gratefully accepted by his grimacing partner.

"Fuck, that's better... good morning, my darling grandad. What a night. I'm so happy for the kids, I could burst... Bugger me, I'm gonna be a granny... and you're going to be a grandad... Wow... isn't it just wonderful?"

"It certainly is, my sweet... but as for the 'buggering' part, I think I'll give that a miss for the time being."

Barbara nudged her sharp elbow into his ribs, inciting a squeal of mock pain before his lips met hers in a loving, most, un-grandad like kiss.

"You kinky bastard, you didn't say that the last time you had me bent over and rammed your horny old cock into my poor little arsehole."

The happy pair giggled together, hugging each other in a warm, loving embrace. Dylan eventually released her gorgeous nakedness from his arms, raising himself onto one elbow and gazing lovingly into her eyes.

"You know, I've been thinking while you were depositing last night down the loo."

Another sharp dig in the ribs accompanied by a whispered, "Unsympathetic bastard." prompted him to continue.

"If I'm going to be a grandad, and you're going to be an old granny, don't you think, for the sake of propriety, and to prevent the poor mite from being an illegitimate grandchild, his grandparents should be married?"

Barbara was day-dreaming, imagining her life as a loving grandmother. Slowly, Dylan's words sank into her hazy thoughts, their meaning suddenly snapping her out of her musing. Her naked breasts shook delightfully as she struggled to a sitting position and pulled herself back against the bed-head.

"What?... Did I hear you right?... Are you?... did you just ask me to marry you?"

Dylan grinned as he pulled her face to his and kissed her gently on her pouting lips, "I certainly did, my darling, but if you want time to think about? I know we haven't talked about it before, but I love you, so much, and I think you love me too..."

Barbara suddenly burst into tears. Throwing herself on top of him, she smothered his face in warm, sloppy kisses, finishing at his lips and melding hers to his in the most loving acceptance she could muster.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you pillock. I don't need time to think. I'll marry you today, if I can... I've loved you since I first set eyes on you... you... fucking grandad, you... Of course I'll fucking marry you..."

"Foul-mouthed bitch"He chuckled, throwing his leg over hers and laying his body between her welcoming thighs.

"Oh just shut up, and fuck me."The newly betrothed Barbara replied, pulling him into her and mashing her lips to his in a tongue-squirming kiss of devotion.....

* * *

Chapter 5

February 6th 2016

Mr and Mrs Dylan Foster looked out over the park, with it's bloom-free rose-garden looking somehow forlorn and miserable in the wintry sunlight. Each lost in their own thoughts, they were on the balcony of her apartment finishing off the champagne they'd opened in celebration of starting their new life together.

"Any regrets?"

Barbara turned her face away from the spot where her late-husband David's ashes were scattered and toward her new husband, a small tear gently rolling down her cheek. Sniffling slightly, she held his face in her hands and lovingly kissed his full lips before hugging her body tightly against his,

"Only one, my darling, only one."

Dylan pulled away from his wife and softly kissed the tears from her face, looking into her beautiful eyes with an unspoken question,

"I just wish the two of you could have met, you would have got on so well together,"She continued, hugging him to her again, "You are so much alike, and you'll be forever linked, once our grandaughter comes along. It would have been so wonderful, having the two of you to share my life with."

Dylan chuckled softly, hugging his wife of one day to him, "To say nothing of all three of us sharing your bed."

Barbara guiltily joined in with his chuckling, images of her favourite fantasy in which her two husbands shared her body and took her to new pinnacles of sexual excitement flashing through her mind - and moistening her naked vagina.

"Yes, well... you know I would have loved having both the men who've stolen my heart share my body too. We've both shared that particular fantasy, many times."

Smiling together, the happy pair took one last look around the apartment they were leaving for the last time having decided to live full-time in Dylan's house. They'd rented Barbara's home of many years to the newly-divorced Catherine, who'd decided, after her night of debauchery with her young lover and the two older couples, that enough was enough; that life owed her much more than her marriage had given her. As the driving force behind the hotel, she'd had no trouble in finding a job managing an up-market wine bar in the town where Barbara had lived for many years, leaving her alcoholic ex-husband to his own devices and setting out on a new, adventurous life of her own that was long overdue.

"Shall we go? We'll be late for our flight, if we don't set off soon"

Dylan's voice snapped Barbara's mind back to the present. Their flight to their honeymoon on Bermuda was due to leave in a few hours – a honeymoon her husband had promised her, would be full of nude sunbathing and wild, unrestrained sex on board the yacht he'd hired for the fortnight.

Taking one last look around the almost empty apartment where her life had changed so much over the last few years, Barbara kissed her husband on his open lips, her tongue probing his mouth with an unspoken promise of the passionate sex that awaited them.

"Yes, my darling, let's go. Let's go fuck ourselves crazy for the rest of our lives..."

* * * * * *

The End

(maybe)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Ploughing the South Forty Car accident leads to extended stay at the farm.in Mature
His Best Friend's Mom Love unexpectedly finds a widowed woman.in Mature
Mom's Best Friend: A Virginity Lost Nerd gets lucky when MILF seduces him after seeing his cock.in Mature
More Stories