The Weekend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undo your bra."

The first time in weeks she'd worn such a garment while they were together, now she knew why he'd insisted, "Oh my God." Her soft whisper, full of lustful anticipation, seemed almost deafening in the quiet of the car interior. She felt him reach over her, then her seat recline backwards until she was laying almost flat. Quickly she did as he'd commanded, undoing the front-fastening brassiere and allowing her heaving breasts to drop ever-so slightly onto her chest, her rock-hard nipples standing like two tiny beacons of lust.

"Play with them."

Her hands immediately cupped her soft orbs, roughly massaging them, painfully pinching the rubbery nipples as hard as she could, "Oh my God, Dyl. What the fuck are you doing to me? Jesus, I love you so much, you dirty..." Unable to finish, a small orgasm rippled through her, taking her breath away as her pussy leaked its moisture all over the leather seat.

"Take your panties off"

Her breathing was coming in huge gulps now, desperately trying to take enough oxygen into her lungs to keep her conscious. Moaning noisily, she raised her hips and ripped the sodden garment down her legs and over her ankles, the sound of tearing silk indicating that was one pair of knickers she'd never wear again.

"Open your legs and play with your horny cunt."

Eagerly willing to obey his every demand, her hands dived down to her sex, almost brutally pulling her swollen lips apart and thrusting three fingers of one hand as far inside her as she could, while the other twisted and tweaked her throbbing clitoris.

"Here, take this."

The electronic buzzing, the soft, silicone feel. She instantly recognised her favourite Rabbit vibrator, impatiently taking it from him and jamming it deep inside herself, forcing the writhing 'finger' to vibrate manically against her tender nub. "Ohhh Fuckkkk...So fucking dirty...So horny...Nearly there..."

As she climbed to the peak of an unforgettable climax, she felt the blindfold ripped from her.

"Open your eyes."

Her eyes slowly focused, gradually getting used to the car's interior light that was illuminating her writhing, semi-naked body with an unnatural eerie glow. Through the open windows, the lewdly exposed Barbara was shocked to see the ring of shadowy figures who'd surrounded the vehicle and were eagerly enjoying her pornographic display of female masturbation; each of them shamelessly participating in the salacious spectacle by vigorously wanking their erect cocks – cocks that seemed to have produced gallons of hot, sticky semen that was dribbling all over their rapidly-moving fingers as they lecherously watched the beautiful mature woman violently fucking her gushing cunt to a monumental orgasm with a vibrating shaft of pink plastic.

"Oh my God... What?.... Ohhhh Fuckkkkk..."

Barbara's scream of unconstrained ecstasy echoed around the dark picnic area, quickly followed by an enthusiastic round of applause from the ten or twelve watching voyeurs as she gasped for breath, thoroughly drained by the carnal intensity of the public orgasm she'd just experienced.

"That's all, gentlemen. We'll maybe see you again sometime."

Dylan's assured voice, followed by the electronic whirr of the car windows rising, were the last things she heard before she fell into an exhausted sleep, just able to giggle "You fucking pervert." before her body lapsed into a contented slumber...

* * *

"So, my naughty, little degenerate. Did you enjoy that?"

Dylan's playful voice roused Barbara from her drowsy serenity. Still laying back on the reclined seat, her dress remained open, exposing her nakedness to the cool night air while her fingers idly teased her still-engorged labia.

"Oh my God, did I? It was so dirty, and naughty... the most exhilarating thing I've ever done. I don't think I've ever cum so hard when masturbating myself."

The couple were on their way home. The interior of the car, only illuminated by the glow from its powerful headlights reflecting back from the country roads' surrounding shrubbery, gave her gorgeous body a pale, almost translucent sheen as she slowly came down from her sexual high of a short while ago.

"You looked so fucking sexy back there, all those dirty old men wanking over the sight of you."

"Did you?... you know. Did you cum too?"

"Oh yes,"

His throaty chuckle, sounding so loud in the confines of the small cabin, caused her to break out into a smug smile, "I hope you've left some for me. I really need a good, hard fuck when we get home."

Removing her hand from between her thighs where it still toyed with her clammy sex, he placed it on his steel-hard shaft – protruding through his open fly and coated with his dried cum.

"Always available for your pleasure, my dirty little lady." He laughed, sighing with contentment as her long fingers wrapped themselves around his turgid manhood.

"You filthy pervert, maybe you should have joined the others, seeing as you're a dirty old man too."

Giggling with hedonistic delight as she slowly began stroking his warm cock – eliciting another groan of ecstasy from deep within his chest – she turned her body slightly toward him, her eyes studying his face as he tried to concentrate on the dark road whilst enjoying her delicious manipulation of his penis, "Tell me something, though. How did you know?... I mean how did you find out where to go... or did YOU arrange it all?"

Momentarily glancing across at her, he grinned back at her inquisitive frown, "No, I didn't 'arrange it' as you so charmingly accused me of. I looked it up on-line. It's amazing what useful information you can pick up on the internet nowadays."

"You mean? They tell you where all the dirty old voyeurs are?"

"Exactly. It's called 'Dogging', and there's dozens of sites dedicated to it."

"Wow... Really?... Who'd have thought?"

Frowning studiously, her hand stopped stroking him for a moment as she got lost in her thoughts, "Is it just men? Or are there women who want to watch too?"

Dylan chuckled again, removing her hand and replacing it between her own thighs so as to avoid an unfortunate eruption, "Oh yes, there are dirty old women too, just like you... And young ones too. There were two there tonight in fact, watching you at first and then getting fucked over one of the picnic tables by a few of the men.

"Wow... You mean, fucked by strangers?"

"I don't know if they were all strangers, or if their husbands were there too. I suspect they were strangers fucking them though, given the enjoyment the dirty bitches seemed to be getting from having their fannies reamed."

"Oh wow... that is so fucking horny."

Their conversation died for a few minutes as Barbara sank back into her seat, a wistful smile on her face as she resumed playing with her bubbling vagina.

"I think I'd like to be fucked by 'strangers'... you know, the next time we go there."

Dylan laughed loudly at his lover's wistful musing as he struggled one-handedly to return his still semi-hard cock back to the confines of his trousers. Looking at her once again, he chuckled softly and dryly asked "So we're going back there again, are we?"

"Oh my God, yes."

Barbara's enthusiastic reply reduced them both to uncontrollable laughter as the car pulled into Dylan's driveway...

* * *

Over the next few weeks, in between the ever-increasing panic of arranging Emma and John's rapidly approaching wedding, Dylan took Barbara 'Dogging' five times. They'd carefully scoured the internet on his laptop computer, searching for the most recommended semi-local places where they could go with a minimal chance of being recognised. Although the possibility of Barbara being known by one of their voyeurs was actually quite remote, considering she lived more than 50 miles away from any of their chosen sites, Dylan, however, was a different matter. Through his work as a boat-yard owner and sailor, he was quite a local celebrity in that water-borne community, and, as they'd laughingly discovered whilst looking into the rapidly growing fraternity of devotees of public sex, literally anyone they were acquainted with – neighbour, friend, or even family – could secretly have been debauched participants in the burgeoning salacious pastime.

The first three of their forays to seek new sexual adventures, Barbara had performed as before – exposed her naked body whilst masturbating – in order to fulfil her need for kinky thrills. Instead of remaining in the car though, she had lain on top of a picnic table whilst being surrounded by her enthusiastic audience of voyeurs wanking their cocks and eventually showering her gorgeous body with their hot, sticky cum.

The deviant couple had discovered in their internet research that there were a few main rules, or customs, all 'doggers' should adhere to. That no-one was allowed to join in unless invited; that the 'entertainers' were in control of the situation, the lady or her dominant partner deciding what happened or who did what; and most importantly... no means no, in the event of someone getting carried away and becoming too forceful or demanding. Thankfully, all the men they'd had contact with so far had followed those guidelines and those men who had requested physical contact with Barbara during those early public adventures, although obviously disappointed, had accepted her refusal without question and quite happily gone along with her desire to be just watched for the time being.

Both her and Dylan had been pleasantly surprised at the behaviour of their audience, most of whom would converse normally with the couple whilst he was cleaning her cum-soaked body with the wet towel the 'dogging' protocol had suggested they bring. Yes, there were bawdy, occasionally crude, remarks; but generally the men were jovial and respectful, laughing and joking as though public sex was the most natural thing in the world and just happy to have been privy to the display this unusually beautiful exhibitionist had put on for their lecherous entertainment.

Eventually, Barbara had been turned on enough by her public displays of erotic decadence, she'd allowed herself to be fucked by total strangers. Once, for the first time in her life, by a big, handsome, black man – who'd belied the popular myth by having a penis only slightly larger than the perceived average – and the other, on a really, really special night when she'd been simultaneously fucked back and front by two brothers before the wife of one of them licked her pussy and arsehole clean whilst her husband and brother-in-law joined Dylan in taking photos on their cell-phones of the two women orally satisfying one another. Her multiple orgasms that particular night had been of extra intensity and more prolonged than normal, she'd confessed to her lover and fellow 'dogger' on their way home as she luxuriated in the sexy feeling of his cum seeping from her and soaking the towel he'd thoughtfully placed between her naked sex and his precious leather car seat. The sheer wickedness of having siblings fucking her two orifices at the same time had been enough to make her cum almost continuously for several minutes as they pounded her mercilessly whilst entertaining a small crowd of masturbating voyeurs.

Safe sex, the pair had agreed at the very beginning of their shameless adventures, was a non-negotiable requisite for any man who sought permission to use and abuse her body; Yes they could cum over her naked tits, spray her body with their hot seed; Yes she'd even suck them off, if they were clean and hygienic; Yes they could fuck her, if she fancied them enough. But cumming inside her? No fucking way; Swallowing their hot deposit? Forget it; Just one rule... No condom, no fucking. The only exception to that privilege was of course her Dylan. He was always the last to plow her cunt before they left for home. His cock was the only one allowed inside her without a coat of latex. His semen the only deposit allowed to leak from her nether regions as they drove back to his house, where they inevitably fucked themselves to an absolute standstill...

* * *

Chapter 3

October 2014 – The Wedding & Catherine

October 18th 2014, the date of John and Emma's wedding, seemed to come along way too quickly for the bride and her mother. Their anxieties about wedding outfits; who should be invited; who shouldn't; the food; the weather, oh my God, the weather. Thankfully, all the usual worries and uncertainties for the two nervously excited women disappeared into a cloudless blue sky on an unusually warm late-autumn afternoon.

Everyone was there, – well, everyone who mattered anyway – even Barbara's elderly parents had made the trip from Florida, where they'd retired to a few years before. Emma was especially tearful when she discovered her late-father's parents had travelled all the way from New Zealand to watch 'Uncle' Gerald give her away in the magnificent main hall of the centuries old, Cornish castle hotel. The bride's mother, looking absolutely gorgeous and radiant dressed in a pale pink, silk dress that delightfully accentuated her womanly curves, gazed lovingly up into her handsome lover's eyes as they joyfully watched his son marry her daughter, gentle tears of joy moistening her cheeks as she quietly whispered "Oh my God, Dyl, I love you so much." to him when they followed the bride and groom down the aisle and out onto the huge, manicured lawn where a beautifully-decorated marquee had been erected for the wedding banquet.

Many of the guests, including all the main protagonists, had taken advantage of the discounted room rate for wedding guests and were staying overnight after the day's festivities and celebrations. The hotel's events manageress, a bouncy, voluptuous, middle-aged woman called Catherine, had been especially helpful to the families, even organising free-of-charge for the bride and her mother to have the use of the unoccupied 'Royal' suite as their base when getting themselves ready for the ceremony. All in all, a wonderful, wonderful day was enjoyed by the gathering of friends and family who were privileged enough to be there. All capped off by a splendid firework display as the new Mr and Mrs John Lennon Foster set off for their honeymoon in Italy.

* * *

Several hours after the ceremony, long after the old folk had retired to their rooms in the hotel, Barbara and Dylan were sitting in the almost deserted, resident's bar with Diane and Keith and enjoying one last night-cap after an exhausting day they didn't really want to end. The 18 year-old barman had just left them to their own devices, desperate to finish his bar duties and join the eagerly-waiting Catherine in her bed.

"You've been doing what?"

Diane's hushed shriek, turned into a fit of inebriated giggling as she snorted into her champagne, spraying the bubbly liquid all over the table in front of her.

"Shhhh, God you're a noisy cow when you're pissed," Barbara giggled in reply, trying to quieten her friend and prevent her waking the uninterested elderly gentleman who was slumped in an armchair and gently snoring at the other end of the room. Continuing more slowly, and as fellow drunkards inevitably do when trying to whisper and explain something to equally-drunk companions, much louder than she intended, she carried on, "I said, we've taken up dogging... You know, fucking in public places so people can watch."

"I know what it is, you sarky bitch... I just didn't fucking believe what I heard, that's all."Diane giggled again, shrugging her shoulders in resignation at discovering their last bottle of wine was now empty, "You mean, you and Dyl?... you fuck out in the open air?... so strangers can watch?... Fucking hell!"

Barbara glanced over at Dylan and Keith, lost in their own animated conversation about some football match or other, before leaning closer to her friend and chuckling conspiratorially, "Not only him, but some of the strangers too... you know... while Dyl watches."

Another gasp of astonishment from Diane, her interest piqued by her friend's confession of sexual impropriety, was followed by her musing, "Wow... That sounds so fucking horny. I wonder if Keith..."

Barbara leant toward her friend, whispering softly, "Only one way to find out, you horny bitch, you'll have to ask him," before the two women's ribald laughter drew the attention of their male companions.

The two men looked over at their hysterically laughing spouses, baffled by their obvious amusement at something or other. "What the hell is tickling you two?" Keith queried, joining in with the girls' infectious laughter.

"Oh, nothing much, my sweet. Barb was just telling me about her and Dyl's latest sexual deviances, that's all."

Keith looked across at Dylan, his eyebrows raised in inquisition, "And what might that be, my degenerate friend?"

His wife jumped up and plonked her ample backside down on his lap, slapping a big, sloppy kiss on his lips as she threw her arms around his neck, "These dirty buggers have taken up Dogging, my lovely. That old slapper over there getting her fanny fucked by strangers while her kinky fella watches and wanks. Can we try it? Please my dearest, darling, husband. Wouldn't you just love it? Watching me getting my horny cunt fucked by some random stud or other?" She giggled salaciously, feeling his rapidly rising erection lodging itself between her soft buttocks, "Oohhh, yes... I think so." Her lips mashed against his mouth as she ground her sex against his throbbing cock. Turning to her hysterically-giggling girlfriend, the lust-filled wife moaned wildly, "Jesus, I'm so fucking horny right now, I could shag a donkey. How's about we all go back to our room and fuck the rest of the night away"

Barbara grinned over at Dylan as she struggled to pick herself up from the floor where, laughing so much it hurt, she'd rolled to from the sofa in an untidy heap of pink silk and white flesh, her legs splayed so wide apart as to expose her naked sex to his enthralled gaze. Their eyes meeting in an amused smile, he raised his eyebrows in unspoken query.

Barbara slowly picked herself up, smoothing her skirt back down over her slim hips. Shaking her head in resignation, she shrugged her shoulders before answering his silent question with a chuckle, "Oh fuck it. Why not?... It is a special occasion, after all.

A short while later, the randy foursome had made their drunken way up the wide staircase to the first floor, where all the bedrooms were situated.

"Wait... I've had a better idea."Barbara's command stopped the other three in their tracks, their arms around one another as they turned expectantly toward her, "I still have the key to the Royal suite, and it's got a huge four-poster bed. So how about we go there instead?"

All in breathless agreement, they changed direction and walked, or staggered, down the short corridor to the impressive mahogany door of their soon-to-be love-nest...

A few minutes later they'd made their way through the suite lounge. Separated into their pairs and leaving a trail of discarded clothing in their wake as they passionately undressed their partners, they entered the doorway to the huge, dimly-lit bedroom.

"Oh my God..."Diane's gasp, as she pushed her husband away from her, caused Barbara and Dylan to pull apart and look in the direction of her wide-eyed stare.