All Comments on 'The Weekend to Remember'

by arielbaby87

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
That's real life for ya

Now that was a real life drama in the flesh. Enjoyed it immensely even though it reminded me of a similar situation among my friend not so long ago. Or maybe just because of it, well who knows.

Great drama, real emotions, palpable tension, just enough sex to spice it up, characters carved by life and atmosphere well described.

5* easily.

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 8 years ago
Good story

Well told. Engaging. Good characters. I had some trouble keeping track of which person was talking. But I think that is my problem. So grammar problems but not so bad as to spoil the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

You write well with character development. Great combining sex and love.

I enjoyed the hot sex sections. Keep writing, but please get an editor to help you with grammar. Example: He has fun. They have fun. Subject and verb must agree. Not: He have fun. Not: They has fun. It matters whether the subject is singular or plural. Have some one show you. Please write more stories.

arielbaby87arielbaby87over 8 years agoAuthor

Hey guys!

Thanks for the comments.

I know I have a lot of grammar mistakes. English is my second language, and this is my first story. I try to get someone to edit the other stories if I write more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it up

Cool story. Would like to see what happens next, but I agree with some of the other comments, try to get an editor :)

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
Get an editor!

There is hardly a sentence that doesn't have at LEAST one error in grammar or spelling,

On the positive side, it's a testament to your ability to weave a believable and interesting storyline with interesting and likeable characters that I read all five pages.

In a less well-crafted piece, I would have stopped reading after the first few sentences.

Please continue to write but for Heaven's sake (and your readers'), GET AN EDITOR!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous