All Comments on 'The Wendy Dilemma'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Weird...

Not really my cup of tea. I am curious as to when you will continue with your stories "How Much Do You Think I Would Bring" and "I Know What I Am Doing, Honey."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong Title

It should have been, "Thanks To Heaven I Didn't Waste More Of My Life On This Skank".

Writing quality was good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epic stupidity

But that's to be expected from this author. Look at your scores. Understand that nobody likes your writing and either change your style or stop posting. In this sorry story Jeff sends the husband a video of his crimes. After freeing himself he could have gone to the Police. He surely had ligature marks from Jeff binding him. He had the scalpel with Jeff's fingerprints on it. Even if his bitch wife doesn't testify he's got Jeff cold on all sorts of crimes. Certainly enough to send him to jail for a long time. Then divorce the bitch. But you couldn't be bothered to put an ending to this mess. This was simply bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving?

Is this a loving wifes story? Try "my wife hates me because I am a fool".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dead wives tell no lies, and castrated Jeff makes a good cock slut

get a handle on it, lol, the wife of course never loved her husband, she is just a common slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Stupid Story

No more dilemma now you moron. You deserve to lose her. And your friend. How about chapter 2 explaining the divorce and Jeff disappearing only to show up as a castrated eunuch. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm sorry wifetheif but you are one fucked up person. Seriously you need to see a therapist because this is some fucking sicko shit!

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Why don't you finish your other submissions...

...like the "How much do you think..." fragment? Instead you flood several LIT-categories with questionable pieces like this. The scores and comments show that most readers do not appreciate that.

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
why the negative comments

Why the negative comments? Let me guess freedom of speech? Well, for a story made for Literotica, I have to admit for a reader the underlying story behind this is? If you play outside the boundaries of marriage, violating your own vows to each other and sadly including others into your private life, you will end up as this poor chap single, divorced and unhappy. Top off living in the same town and has to see his ex wife running around with her new husband and his former friend. Swinging, swapping and any other extra marital so called fun is not for marrieds rather for the single with benefits group. There are lessons to be learned from this one page story. I rate a 5, however for me this should be graded much higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
only goes to prove that if you want it done right, do it yourself

farming it out will only cause you trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Can you actually write a guy more stupid than this one? An unfinished piece of shit story. Go away and don't write anymore. Enough of this kind of crap in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you really need to write a revenge story

or FTDS should do it! Make sure they both sufffer

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it...

until the end. The ending of the story should have been developed more. It seems rushed as if you had to bring it all to a close in two sentences. It wasn't until the very end we see that Wendy leaves hubby for Jeff, who can fulfill her erotic need in her love life. 4 *'s

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
He deserved it all...

He deserved it all...why? because they knew he was a weak man, that wouldn't take revenge on them...he was a man that anyone could step on and would never react...for me this is sad story about people that disgrace the human race... the wife and the friend with no morals and the husband with no self-respect...if he was another kind of man, they wouldn't ever try what they did, or they were death...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Payback is a MotherFucker!

It should be written that both of them got one HELL of a payback with full retribution. We're talking some serious shit, damage with scars, inability to reproduce and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well I look at as half full

He got rid of a turd for a wife. OK she may have been "good looking", so what those are common. But she quite obviously did not really give a damn about him. But to lose 4 years and move onto a real woman and wife than to spend more time with her.

ps How long would Jeff keep in real life, not long. He would dump her ass in side of a couple months to a year. No she maybe traded to more and more vicious degenerates. In a few years she will be nothing a worthless cum bucket. Her life is already cast in shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking

loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
man up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

none of this is really my thing, But I would advise you to do a second chapter. Make him a MAN. He beat the shit out of both of them, runs Jeff out of town,makes Wendy his bitch slave. Only way I can see to salvage this mess. Pitiful is being nice,, Believe me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hey

Finish your other damn storie asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A vote is too much.

A vote on this story is too much to ask for. Readers read your writing based on titles not substance or material. They hope that one day the author, you, a male, become a man by thought and not just by nature. It is sad that so many writers like yourself men and women having there heads up their asses, write like you donot have the slightest idea about how a real man thinks.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
maybe since

Maybe since in the other story she is gone to be a slave for a year he is planning to make us wait a year until he posts the finish of it.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Wow

You saved me a lot of time. Wifetheif should be spelled Wifethief. Seeing that stopped me right there. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HUH????

Not even cuckold just pathetic.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
stating the obvious

But not a friend.

I'm not a burn them type of guy but they deserve it. So follow up where he burns them

Then move on with your life. Best revenge a life lived well.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Typical LW story where the "good" friend

And the loving wife stab the husband in the back. Frankly, she's a fucking wing nut.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
another good read! Loved it and gave it a 5

hope to offset the asshole annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS where are you?

Who needs enemies with a friend and wife like ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bonnie taylor

every time you open your mouth everyone knows who the asshole is, keep screwing dogs you pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why All The Fuss?

This is a fórum for fantasies. This was a good story!

Yes, it could have been in the category "Loving Husbands" if we had such a category. However, it was well written, suspenseful, and had a cruel twist at the end.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This one BEGS......

.....for completion by FTDS.

God, I hate how you ilk write binary men! Alphas and everyone else.

Fucking highschool mentality.

Even as one of the Alphas, I hated that mentality....what a disappointing view of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It Does Seem that FTDS could do some thing here !

yes, I do agree that FTDS could create a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS

That's easy. I went home, got my 1911 and put a 45 slug in my ex friends head. And my ex-wife's too. Off course their bodies where never found as they where part of the foundation of the new shopping mall..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get even

Went I got done with Jeff he would only be good for someone's bitch because he would no longer have any balls!

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
It's***

An unfinished read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

She's a slut and FTDS has left the building. No hope for conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
zero

I clicked on one but it shows a three. it is a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

the point of this cuck idiocy?

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
Needs More

Hey there I read your story Wendy's Dilemma, I thought u wrote a pretty good story, but u didn't give the hubby a chance to redeem him self, can u please when time permits to write another chapter, so that hubby gets to pay Wendy back for what she did to him, maybe even make Jeff be a jerk, even hit her a few times, then she wants back with hubby, but he's got a new an better Lady, who knows how to treat her man right, which leaves Wendy out in the cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wifetheif

Is a loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Wimp ass tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This author

Some guy must have stolen this author's bitch for him to write this garbage.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's it????

Your kidding right????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too short

Starts out O.K., but then rather than building an interesting story just ends in one page.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
No revenge on Jeff?

Forget that he took the wife, he restrained the husband while doing it. I would make Jeff pay greatly just for that. He could keep the whore. She would move on though since you can't tie knots without fingers.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

A physical assault on the husband demands a physical revenge. At the very least he should have turned Doug into a eunuch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2 months later?

Jeff was mugged. He lost his balls. He never got another erection in his life. Suddenly all of Wendy's family and friends got their own personal copy of a strange video showing Wendy doing disgusting things. She had to move away in disgrace. Doug smiled a lot.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I have to agree...

...the level of betrayal is doubled and a response is required. I normally believe in "walk away and don't think twice", but the betrayal here is so extreme that a baseball bat provides the only solution.

darthdaxdarthdaxover 5 years ago
It was the oddest thing!

About a month after this happened Jeff died of LEAD poisoning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha ha ha! I loved the story! Not some boring shit about useless fat middle aged idiot trying to BTB or RAAC or cuck out!

But if you're gonna be a bear, be a fuckin grizzly. So, Jeff should have fucked the Wife before her stupid hubby and then cum in her and scooped the cum and rubbed it all over his stupid face like lotion and maybe then pissed all over him. Then he could threaten to have him killed if he tries anything silly in retaliation, coz you know, too many idiots with guns running around out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
With no revenge

Another worthless story about a weak husband. So non-original and stupid. He would have got revenge somehow, some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid story

You write what you write, and your "name" should have tuned me on not to read this trips. Still, one thing is true. He and the wife should never have been married, just too different. But if a normal writer were on this, there would be vengeance on his "friend".

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Too bad

Too bad even to try to describe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are lucky

She is gone, now play the lotto, you will be sure to win.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - really a crap story

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

Whoaaaaaa, that is some serious betrayal. Seriously, he won the lotto when she left. She was colder than ice with that move.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Total shit thanks for playing

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Hot and filled with life lessons, esp. Femdom agitprop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous