All Comments on 'The Wheel of Fortune'

by norcalcpl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok.....let me get this straight

So you let your wife suck off a stranger and then you passionately kissed her? No, that isn't something that's going to happen.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Why?

Why the need to tell her what she saw and felt, because she was there? They had never done anything like this, and then one day suddenly without drinks, it seems, she behave like this...Sure he was there, but she had begun it without him there...OK...as he was telling her all that, maybe it was just a dream...Then the other guy: "An older guy in hospital scrubs" and then "He seemed like a nice enough guy, about my age"! was he older or around their ages? And this story goes against a natural law: He should be the one winning big as: "lucky in love unlucky in gambling"...his wife was was being frisky with another man, so he should be lucky in his gambling...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who lost their mind first

You or your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

Good story,,To bad the stupid comments are longer than the story.Get a life and just read and enjoy the free stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Enjoyed it but they seemed to be a loving couple so why did she turn into a pig and let some stranger feel her up in a casino. Then they invite him to the car and she sucks his dick. I'd kill my wife for even flirting that much where a guy thought he could touch her in front of me. Story was fun though

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guess some of these readers would eat shit, as long as it is free.

Just maybe an author wants honest feedback? If not, then he/she needs to write gay or rape stories for those categories, where every story delights those sick fucks.

The plot was just stupid. Not erotic or exciting, but disturbing and puzzling. If this was supposed to be a hot-wife or swinging or just slut about town story then it was not setup very well. The husband acts like he's not sure what his wife is doing nor what she might do, and implies he's not really comfortable with it. Then he tells the slut hound you can do whatever she will allow? And what does being in a hole-in-the-wall casino, and winning on the slot machine, have to do with slutting around and picking up a bar hound? It reads like some horny unmarried guy's dream of what a real slut of a wife might act like. And that's entertaining for what type of person?

Maybe set your sights higher?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: hot

1) I love it that only your opinion is valid.

<P>

2) Since free is what seems to be important, i.e., nothing, I can only presume that's what you think it's worth, nothing.

norcalcplnorcalcplover 7 years agoAuthor
Place in the story

The 'joint' in question used to be just a few hundred feet away from the turn in to the Cal-Neva lodge about fifteen years ago. I don't know if it's still there but this is just a fantasy story to begin with. I guess I need to send scouts out to provide more realism for future submissions.

gemeistergemeisterover 7 years ago
Geez!

Geez. There are some hypocritical people here. I thought it was a fun read, especially since my wife likes these kind of machines. I'd love to feel her up while she plays, kinda like a good luck charm. Maybe that's what the guy in scrubs was there for. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Try 3rd person POV

2nd person POV hard to pull off, and in this story there is very little sense of who the "you" is for the narrator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous