The Whipping Girl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guards will be called to take both of you away, you will be both brought forth to us at 4:00 in the afternoon tomorrow," Zaria spoke as she left the room to notify the guards.

***

"Alexis' Decision"

***

"How dare you!" Alexis screamed as the cell door crashed closed and the guard quickly locked it. Alexis shook the bars with her hands and spat at the guards. Clad in a burlap sack, which was the standard prisoner outfit, and wearing no shoes, her hair a tangled mess the Baroness was for the time being defeated.

Her thoughts were swirling around in her head, she was unable to think clearly. She was filled with rage. She dropped to the straw prison cell floor and pulled at her hair weeping. "This can't be happening!" Screaming out loud, her cried echoing through the halls of the prison unanswered.

She couldn't believe it, her whipping girl, the lowest of her servants had come from nowhere and bested her in every way, death was surely preferable to this humiliation. With her eyes wet with tears, Alexis thought about her options.

First off for her to even continue to live, she had to accept being shamed as an adulteress and spanked publically, the humiliation would be nearly unbearable. Yet the shame of being executed in an equally humiliating manner for the even more shameful crime of treason was even worse. Alexis did not want to be remembered as treasonous. If she took the public punishment, she could at least have an opportunity to raise her reputation afterward. As unbelievable as it was her best option would be to accept the public spanking. Her face was growing red just thinking about it.

Her next decision was to decide whether or not she would accept the public life of a queen while living the private life as a servant, a servant to her former whipping girl no less. Her other option would be to live in obscurity, in chastity as a nun. As much as she hated the thought of being a servant to her enemy, she longed for the life of a queen. It would be glorious to see all of her admirers, her fashion adopted by women throughout the kingdom, paintings of her adorned around the palaces.

She would toil in the nunnery, probably growing to despise her superiors, just as she despised Zaria. Most likely saddled with a chastity belt, unable to release her immense sexual energy. Alexis realized she could scheme and plot her revenge better if she were in closer proximity to her enemy, Zaria. In the nunnery, she would have no hope of revenge against her arch rival. She still lusted after Prince Philip mightily, she loved him, even if he didn't return that love. If she was in close proximity to him, performing her public duties as Princess/Queen she may win his hand back. Alexis longed to see Zaria's face when she sent her to the gallows.

Alexis knew that the choices by Prince Philip and Zaria were stacked to favor Alexis taking the most humiliating decisions. Alexis knew Zaria was behind all of this. Zaria somehow knew Alexis better than anyone, she had observed Alexis carefully finding her weaknesses and waiting all of these years to somehow exploit them. Zaria did not want Alexis to die, but instead to suffer a crushing defeat. Alexis knew she was playing into her enemies hand, but she also knew she had little to no real choice.

By the early afternoon Alexis' decision was final, she could not make peace with future humiliation, but the alternatives were even worse.. She cringed at the thought of her nakedness being exposed to the royals or her servitude towards her rival, but as bad as this choice was, it was her only hope to become a respected queen, which was as it always had been her lifelong dream, her destiny.

***

"Alexis On Her Knees"

***

Alexis felt the burning stares of the nobility who walked through the palace as she was escorted into the Prince's chamber clad in prisoner's garb. Her hands tied tightly behind her back. Her bare feet touching the cold marble floors. Nonetheless Alexis walked tall with confidence, even looking down her nose at the people who stared. Knowing full well that at least by appearances she would be their future queen and they would bow before her.

The guards pushed Alexis into the prince's quarters and immediately shut the door. Prince Philip greeted Alexis immediately and locked the door. Alexis made an icy stare towards Zaria who was sitting on the foot of the royal bed calmly combing her long dark hair.

"Oh, my sweet dear! You are okay! Praise the lord! Did the guards harm you?" Archibald was there, clad in his usual trousers and shirt.

"Shutup, Archibald!" Alexis shouted.

"Oh, will you ever forgive me!" Archibald cried out.

"Silence!" Prince Philip yelled at Archibald.

"What is your decision?" Prince Philip looked with contempt at Alexis.

"I have decided to take you and Zaria up on your offer," Alexis said confidently, trying to maintain her composure.

"Please repeat to me what the offer was?" the Prince ordered.

"I will be labeled as an Adulterer, and Spanked..." Alexis choked and stuttered, "Pub...pub...publicly...in...front...of, the nobility." Alexis paused again.

"And?"

"I will publically act as your princess and queen, but privately I will be your servant." Alexis tried to maintain her composure, but tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at the taunting smile of Zaria.

"My servant...AND my lover's servant, you must say it!"

Holding back tears, trying to maintain her composure, Alexis spoke "...and your lover's servant." Alexis' fists were clenched in rage still tied behind her back. As she thought about what she said, jealousy burned inside of her.

"Now onto Archibald!" The prince spoke directly at the cowering Archibald. The prince continued to speak.

"After questioning this man, we have determined him one of the most loyal servants in this kingdom, and YOU Alexis led him astray. I have never once witnessed such dedication from a servant to his mistress. Yet he has attempted to murder a baroness, a baroness merely by marriage, but a baroness nonetheless. She also happens to be my lover and confidant, for whom I have the utmost respect. Therefore, it is in my will as a high-ranking royal to devise a punishment suited for such a treacherous deed, albeit a deed committed out of undying loyalty. The punishment will be fitting, but first I believe YOU Alexis owe your servant something."

Alexis looked at the prince trepidatiously.

"Zaria, you explain to Baroness Alexis, what she must do for the servant Archibald." The prince motioned to Zaria, who stepped forward, smiling.

"We have witnessed undying devotion from this man, and it seems that it at least partially stems from his lust towards his mistress. He has wanted nothing more than to please his mistress, so that he shall receive some kind of loving gesture, in return. So far he has been entirely unrequited in his never ending quest of a simple hug, or physical stroke that proves that his love is not unrequited, that he is appreciated as a man. Therefore, before we punish this man, we believe he deserves the highest praise from his mistress. Alexis, you are the reason he is here pathetically begging for mercy before us. Therefore, it would be justified for you to give him your body."

Veins were popping out of Alexis' neck. "MY BODY, NEVER!"

"Hush!" Zaria began to speak again, "Now we wouldn't want a woman who may be a future queen, who may actually be a mother to future kings or queens to be accidental inseminated by such a lowly man. We wouldn't want the royal blood spoiled with such weak disgusting genes. We wouldn't want a pariah child born into this world without any chance of success, so I say that it shall be forbidden for him to penetrate you. Instead, I believe that you shall at this moment disrobe and drop to your knees and as the prince and myself as witnesses pleasure this man with your mouth."

Still handcuffed Alexis screamed, "NEVER!" she stomped her bare foot into the marble floor indignantly.

"Now, Alexis, please let me remind you, that you are a servant now! You just agreed to this. You must do exactly what we say, or else the deal is off, you will never become queen." The prince interjected.

Alexis' jaw shifted, her face seemed to get even more red, she nearly gagged even thinking of putting Archibald's member in her mouth.

"The choice is yours, do what we say, or go to the nunnery. Either is an honorable choice, considering the circumstances." The Prince said calmly, he looked like he was fed up dealing with Alexis.

Alexis nearly gagging spit out the words, "But...by servant...I didn't think, you meant?"

"No, your servitude is not necessarily a sexual servitude, but I believe as your master and mistress we are justified in requesting that you perform oral copulation with Archibald."

Alexis slowly walked towards Archibald, "I will not enjoy this!" She said to Archibald. Almost in shock at the level she was stooping.

"Remember to disrobe." Said the prince in a matter of fact tone.

"Uncuff me, then," Alexis said still searing with anger.

"I would have to get the guards, they are the ones with the key. I will cut your dress from you with my sword." With that statement Alexis felt her burlap outfit get cut from her back, first her breasts were exposed to Archibald, Alexis closed her eyes in shame. Feeling hard tugs at the rest of her outfit, she stood completely exposed to Archibald. When she opened her eyes, she stood fully naked stewing in shame. She shifted on her feet and felt almost faint. Zaria, her former whipping girl and the man she loved watched on as she stood naked in front of her loyal servant, who could hardly contain his glee.

Alexis slowly lowered herself to her knees, she opened her eyes and was staring directly into Archibald's crotch area.

"Archibald drop your pants and present yourself to your mistress for whom you so strongly desire," Zaria said sternly.

Archibald fumbled nervously with his belt, finally loosening it and dropping his pants, revealing a small flaccid penis strewn with gnarly pubic hair.

"Hahahahaha." The prince let out a hearty chuckle at the size of Archibald's cock. Zaria covered her mouth and giggled, looking away.

"You would think his little pecker would be as hard as a rock, for all of his lust towards Alexis." The prince said in jest, getting a laugh out of Zaria.

"I am nervous! It will grow!" Archibald said defending his position and his size.

Alexis let out a deep breath.

"Get sucking will you!" The prince demanded, still chuckling, now with his arm around Zaria.

Looking disgusted and still handcuffed Alexis opened her mouth and took most of Archibald's cock into her mouth, immediately spitting it out. "Disgusting!" Alexis spat.

"You owe it to your poor servant," Zaria said in a taunting voice.

Alexis tried again, putting her mouth on Archibald's small flaccid penis. She began bobbing her head, pulling the small cock with her lips. Archibald ran his hands through his hair and moaned. Alexis could feel Archibald's cock getting bigger and harder. Still her face was met with pubic hair frequently and because of the size of Archibald's cock her chin touched Archibald's hairy scrotum.

Archibald moaned some more, looking down on his mistress as she sucked him off on her knees, naked and handcuffed. Her head bobbed furiously fast in an effort to induce ejaculation as quickly as possible. Alexis was painfully aware of how ridiculous she looked, but her main objective was to end her ordeal speedily. Then almost suddenly Archibald's cock was hitting the back of Alexis' throat, as he was fully erect. Alexis began to gag and retch, partially because of a natural gag reflex and partially because of the disgusting taste, yet she did not stop, she was determined to end the ordeal in a timely manner.

"Is she going to vomit?" Zaria questioned, taking in the scene with unabashed glee.

Alexis made disgusting gagging noises, the backs of her feet patted the marble floor, her toes curled. Yet she did not take her mouth off of Archibald's cock. She hoped she would know when his cock was about to spew its fluids and could avoid tasting Archibald's nasty spunk.

Archibald cried out in pure ecstasy.

"It's bigger, but it's still very small," Zaria commented, biting her lower lip.

"He's already about to release his sperm." The prince said shaking his head laughing at Archibald's lack of stamina.

Alexis continued to gag and retch, she could taste a small bit of ejaculate in her mouth already. She felt nauseated, it was only a matter of time before she vomited, she was thoroughly disgusted. Alexis closed her handcuffed hands into fists. Then as Alexis sucked, to take her away from this uncomfortable mortifying situation, decided to pretend she was sucking the prince's cock. For a moment she enjoyed her plight, then suddenly with little warning Alexis felt a disgusting jet of ejaculate spurt into the back of her throat, her eyes opened as wide as they ever had. The taste was overwhelmingly awful, bitter and salty, it forced her to pull her mouth off of Archibald's cock. Alexis was then met by a powerful blast of cum directly onto her forehead. Shocked and appalled she screamed, only to be silenced by a shot into her mouth. Alexis looked like she was going to vomit as she choked on Archibald's semen. Alexis attempted to duck away. At this point Alexis was hit in the eye with more semen.

"ARCHIBALD!" Alexis managed to scream. She would have attacked him if her hands had not been bound.

Archibald was shaking, almost tumbling over from the pleasure, he was frantically stroking his cock, which was still shooting massive shots of semen, which fell onto Alexis' breasts and thighs. Archibald had his mouth agape moaning uncontrollably.

"I am sorry my sweet...one," Archibald said numbly as he still stroked his cock in a daze.

"Shutup, you worm!" Alexis yelled, looking around the room, red in the face, completely mortified. Alexis with one eye opened, one eye dripping with cum, screamed, "CLEAN ME, CLEAN ME OFF! GET THIS DISGUSTING GOO OFF ME!" Alexis to no avail attempted to vomit out the semen that she had ingested. She dry heaved hunched over towards the floor, semen slowly flowing down her face.

Archibald was thrown a small rag. "Clean up your mess." The prince ordered.

Zaria was laughing, "Oh god, that was so much cum from such a little dick." The prince laughed and agreed, hugging Zaria as he laughed.

"I am sorry my pretty," Archibald whispered as he dabbed the rag on Alexis' face.

As this was happening Zaria left the room and came back with a curious device.

"I will now present to you your punishment," Zaria said.

Archibald froze, spots of sperm still pooled on Alexis' body and face as he saw Zaria holding a small cage apparatus.

"This is your chastity belt, Archibald."

"What?" Archibald was confused.

"Notice that this device will be placed around your waist like underwear, it is made of metal. Notice this small attachment in the front."

Archibald looked frightened. Alexis breathed heavily, annoyed that her servant had stopped doing his job. His cum still splattered all over her face and body.

"Archibald some is still on me!" Archibald ignored his mistress.

"The small attachment can hold your flaccid penis, as soon as you become aroused and your penis begins to expand, the metal will stop it. I hear it's painful."

"But...but...how will I?"

"This dalliance with Alexis will be the last time you ever know any sexual pleasure."

"Oh...god." Archibald fell to his knees.

"Yes and you are being reassigned to be a servant in a harem. It will be your job to bath the prostitutes, who are all attractive, this normally a well sought after servant's job. But for you, it will be constant lust with no chance of release. I have instructed the prostitutes of the brothel, to regale you with their charms when they have the energy.. They will get a good chuckle from your tiny member. Be lucky your life was spared."

"No...no...tis maybe not lucky my life was spared!" Archibald looked deftly afraid.

"Put your pants back on, the guards will be waiting for you outside this door, your chastity belt will be fitted and you will be off to your fate."

Archibald slowly pulled up his pants and buckled them, looking down at Alexis who was now seated, blotches of his semen drying on her face.

"Farewell, my love," Archibald said weeping.

"FUCK OFF, YOU PATHETIC TINY DICKED LOUT!" Alexis screamed.

With his head bowed down Archibald left the room, you could hear his pathetic protests as he was physically carried away by the guards. Now it was only Alexis, Zaria and Prince Philip left the room.

***

"The Public Spanking of Alexis Von Tromp"

***

Dear Diary,

I have never felt such shame and humiliation in my life. Yet I fear the worst is yet to come. I have been informed that a special female executioner will administer the spanking. I will be spanked in front of the senior royalty, people whom I have admired my whole life. My shame shall be so great, I do not know if I can take it. Archibald how I loathe thee if you had just murdered Zaria as you were told this whole ordeal would not be happening. The spanking will be unbearable as I have never been struck once, my tolerance for pain is probably very low. I shall try and keep my dignity the best I can.

ZARIA, that loathsome usurper, bitch! She always seemed so innocent and nice, how unlucky am I to have a whipping girl that I mistreated so, turn out to be so stunning and conniving! Her beauty makes me jealous, her intelligence makes me jealous, her cunning makes me jealous. Everything about her makes me stew with rage. As I write this tears well up in my eyes. I wish for the universe to take pity on my soul, and send a disease to Zaria so vile that her guts spill out. I fantasize at this moment laughing at her as she dies in agony. Zaria is a wicked bitch! I find myself shaking with anger, unable to continue this entry. Now I wait, wait for the greatest humiliation I will ever endure, life is terribly unfair!

Days passed, Alexis stayed in her quarters, waiting anxiously for her punishment, praying to be spared. When the morning arrived Alexis was an emotional wreck, but she was determined not to let that fact be displayed to the royal audience.

"Baroness, your punishment is scheduled, I will escort you to the prince's court." A stoic guard said to Alexis as she stared blankly out the window in her quarters.

"Very well." Alexis turned around, she was dressed in a fine gown, she had meticulously prettied herself for this day, she wanted to maintain as much dignity as she could muster. With her head held high she briskly walked out of her quarters, she was already holding back tears.

Alexis' heart sunk into her stomach as she walked down the lengthy palace corridors towards the prince's court. Faltering as she entered the wide doors of the room.

"I can't!" Alexis urgently whispered to the guard.

"Then I shall take you to the prison." The guard grasped her hand and started to lead Alexis back.

"No...I must." Alexis pulled back at the guard.

"Make up your mind now, this is no time to second guess your destiny!" The guard responded.

Holding back tears Alexis knocked on the door. Immediately as she was revealed to the crowd of royal onlookers trumpets blared announcing her arrival. Alexis held her head up high and walked straight sniffling slightly as she saw many important royals staring at her indignantly. Her legs barely made the journey.

Alexis saw the prince standing on the court's wooden stage. The stage existed for the rare case of a trial, which were only held occasionally for nobles. Today it existed it seemed to perfectly highlight Alexis' very humiliating punishment. She was to be spanked like a spoiled brat. Alexis was despondent staring into space as she marched towards the prince.