The Whipping Girl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zaria stood up, and so did the prince. Zaria kissed the prince on his lips, which were glistening with her juices. Zaria grabbed a pillow from the bed and placed it at her feet, then she kneeled over it. The prince dropped his trousers to his knees, revealing a large erect penis. Zaria began to kiss at its head.

Alexis swooned over the Prince's cock. It was beautiful to her, it was thick and large, pulsating with arousal. Alexis' vagina was now seeping liquid onto the wooden chair she was sitting on. Alexis' mix of pure unadulterated hatred towards Zaria and her arousal over looking at her future husband's cock confused her. Hot tears streamed down Alexis' face as she mumbled the word "please" over and over again, wanting desperately to be penetrated, or at least to have a free hand to stroke her pussy.

Zaria was now effortlessly gliding her lips over the prince's massive cock, the prince clearly enjoying himself. Zaria looked up lustfully at the prince as she sucked. With each slow bob of her head, Zaria seemed to take more of the prince's cock into her throat. The prince was ever so gently moving his hips pushing his cock even deeper down Zaria's throat.

Alexis' momentarily forgot her anger and was lost in lust as she watched mesmerized by Zaria's skill at sucking cock. Jealousy began to flood into Alexis' soul as she realized that she could never suck the prince's cock with that much grace and skill. When Alexis' sucked off Archibald she gagged and Archibald's cock was only a third the size of the prince's. Alexis looked at Zaria and could see that the perfect skin on her back was marred by scars from her days as a whipping girl. They had mostly faded, but Alexis could still make them out. Alexis wanted to personally whip Zaria, Alexis desperately wanted to reopen Zaria's old wounds and remind her that she was not of noble blood.

The prince removed his shirt to reveal a well-toned upper body. Still sucking Zaria reached her hands up and gently rubbed them against the prince's muscular chest. Zaria stopped sucking, a thin strand of the prince's pre-cum dripped down from her lip, she did not wipe it away. Zaria motioned for the prince to lie on his back on the bed. Zaria then mounted her lover and elegantly gyrated her hips on top of the prince.

Alexis watched Zaria's nice ass gracefully grind on top of the prince, Alexis could see the small scars more clearly now. Alexis could not believe her position, she was being completely bested by the lowest of her former servants. Alexis burned with jealousy, she doubted her ability to perform sexually as well as Zaria, the prince would never prefer to make love to her over Zaria. Alexis knew no matter how hard she tried she could not muster up the elegance and grace that Zaria had. A puddle of Alexis' juices were forming on the chair she was sitting on.

The prince hugged Zaria and flipped her over on his back. Now on top the prince thrusted into Zaria, he was completely engulfed in his lusty desire. Zaria moaned in pleasure as the prince thrusted into her. The prince leaned forward and passionately kissed Zaria as he made love to her.

Alexis was stewing now in a large puddle of her own discharge. She desperately wanted a release. Alexis tried to break one hand free so that she could soothe herself to climax. Alexis was visibly moaning through her gag. Hot tears still streaming down her face.

The prince was now taking Zaria from behind, Zaria was moaning in utter ecstasy, she was close to climax. The prince let out husky grunts, as he gripped Zaria on her hips. Both lovers were now moaning passionately and loudly, each of them near release.

Alexis gyrated her hips and moaned through her gag. Jealousy mixed with her uncontrollable and shameful arousal. Alexis watched on as both Zaria and prince Philip had unbelievably strong simultaneous orgasms. The Prince shooting his semen into Zaria, letting out a long pleasurable moan. Alexis desperately horny realized that she could never illicit such a passionate response from the prince. Alexis cursed through her gag as she tried desperately to touch herself.

"Look at her," Zaria said lying on her side the prince spooning her.

"Pathetic." The prince announced indifferently. The remark cut Alexis to the bone.

"I think we should untie her," Zaria said.

"Not until we fit her with her chastity belt."

Alexis' eyes bulged out of her head, she screamed bloody murder. The thought of having to wear a chastity belt and not receiving any sort of sexual release made her deliriously angry. Alexis wanted sexual release more than anything. Alexis screamed as the prince got up and pulled out a leather chastity belt with a small steel lock on the front.

"This is going to be difficult." The prince announced as he looked at the hysterical and aroused Alexis.

Zaria got up and walked up to Alexis. Zaria naked stood over Alexis as she struggled against her bondage. "Now remember you are our servant, you must do what you are told. And I promise you, you will get your release, but you must wait till after your wedding to the prince. You must stay chaste before then. If you resist now then the wedding will not take place and this chastity belt will be a permanent fixture for you at the nunnery. If you need to go to the bathroom, come to my chamber and ask one of my guards, you will be viewed as you relieve yourself."

Alexis started breathing heavily staring with pure hatred towards Zaria. Zaria responded with a taunting smile. Alexis slowed down her struggle. Alexis was untied and with extreme reluctance the chastity belt was attached around her waist. Alexis now stood topless still gagged with a chastity belt around her waist in a puddle of her own vaginal discharge, which was dripping out of her belt and off of the chair she had formerly been sitting on. Zaria handed her a rag.

"Clean up after yourself will you."

And so screaming in anger, crying in with sexual frustration Alexis on her hands and knees whipped up her own sexual juices from the floor. Zaria looked on at her former tormentor she was now a barefoot naked slave clad in nothing but a chastity belt, cleaning up her own spilled juices, begging to be pleasured.

Zaria slapped Alexis on the ass as she cleaned, "Clean faster!" The enraged Alexis looked at the elegant woman who just expertly had sex with the man she loved.. She towered over her smiling, a triumphant smile.

***

"The Honeymoon Begins."

***

Dear Diary,

The Wedding went beautifully, it was better than I had ever imagined. I was happy to have made my decision to go through with all of these punishments, just to save this occasion. When I was given the ring and the crown my life seemed "right." This is truly my destiny and no one shall ruin it. The royals do not dare stare at me in disdain, my public spanking is a distant memory, for now I outrank them and I can punish them as they were my servants. After the wedding it seemed as though Baroness Alice was gossiping and giggling at me, so I ordered her to apologise, for which she promptly did. Then I ordered her to bow to me. Not just the simple bow but the full bow, traditional in the kingdom, members of the High Prince's royal family can request a "full bow" which means the person who bows must get on all fours and put their face near your shoes and jut their posteriors upwards. Oh Alice she looked pathetic fully bowing before me, I shall make it a point to force her to do that whenever I see her. The look on her face was so priceless. I am filled with glee...when I am in public.

My dress was beautiful and I was beautiful as always. The prince was handsome as ever and utterly romantic, professing his love over and over again. Even if he does love Zaria more than I, he publicly professes his love to me, which I will always consider a superior way of proclaiming love. Tonight I shall get my chastity belt removed and I suspect I will have some time with the prince fully to myself without the interference from that bitch Zaria. I shall finally achieve a sexual release that I even now desperately desire. As I write this I feel my chastity belt pooling with my juices.

Alexis stood in the prince's chamber in her gorgeous wedding dress.

"Strip." The prince ordered.

"That isn't a romantic way to treat your bride on her wedding night." Alexis protested.

The prince looked frustrated, "Take off your gown, strip to your chastity belt, so that I may unlock it."

Alexis tried to not look desperate undoing her dress. However she could not wait to receive the prince's large beautiful cock, and finally achieve release, she was giddy with excitement.

"I am going to draw myself a bath. Zaria will unlock your belt."

"Zaria, ZARIA!" On this night! Alexis stomped her foot, the prince offered no response.

Zaria emerged from the back room of the chambers.

"Calm down my servant," Zaria said smiling as Alexis replied with a rude gesture.

Zaria had iron cuffs for which she promptly cuffed Alexis' hands behind her back.

"What is the meaning of this! This is MY WEDDING NIGHT WITH MY PRINCE!" Alexis was near a temper tantrum.

"Play your cards right, my servant and you will have what you desire," Zaria said as she unlocked Alexis' chastity belt and let it fall to the ground. Zaria slapped Alexis on the ass.

"OWWWWW!" Alexis cried jumping slightly.

"Still sore?" Zaria said smiling.

Still standing handcuffed and completely nude Zaria calmly walked away and retrieved something from the back room. When Zaria returned she could not make out what Zaria was holding.

"What is that?" Alexis said clenching her teeth.

"It is a collar and a leash, it is my wedding gift to you."

"That's absurd I am not going to wear that!" Alexis stomped her bare foot on the marble floor.

"If you want an orgasm you will, now lower yourself to your knees."

Alexis' face was red with anger, she mumbled curse words and threats as Zaria stood next to her with her arms folded, collar and leash in hand, tapping her foot. Then Alexis complied, lowering herself to her knees, looking up at Zaria who was hovering over her.

Zaria crouched down and fastened the leash around Alexis' neck. To fasten the leash around Alexis' neck Zaria bent down and the two met eyes. Zaria's eye's were lit up with satisfaction. Alexis' eyes were filled with defeat and anger. Zaria stood above Alexis and looked down upon her. Alexis was naked, on her knees with a collar around her neck. A pet's leash attached to the collar. Zaria fully clothed in an elegant gown. Zaria seductively walked away and let her elegant gown drop to the floor. Alexis had never once thought herself attracted to women, the thought of it until this moment made her disgusted, publically she claimed the act disgusting, but now she felt a twinge of attraction to none other than the woman she hated the most.

Zaria turned around and slowly but seductively walked back to Zaria, picking up the leash again, "Up" Zaria ordered. Awkwardly Alexis brought herself up as Zaria pulled on the leash.

With her hands cuffed and being led by her husband's mistress on a leash Alexis was walked to the bed. Zaria removed her elegant dress and got on the bed lying on her back. Zaria pulled Alexis by the leash beckoning her towards her.

Alexis was on the bed on her hands and knees looking at Zaria's naked vagina. "You don't want me to?" Alexis muttered as she felt the leash tug her towards Zaria's pussy.

"I can't!" Alexis pleaded.

"Then you will not receive the prince's cock tonight. instead, you will watch us make love again tonight."

Alexis was impossibly horny, she wanted the prince's cock more than anything and watching the prince and Zaria make love on this night would kill her, so she lowered her head. Alexis licked Zaria very tentatively.

"Put some muscle into it!" Zaria shouted as she pulled the leash, causing Alexis' face to press up against Zaria's now slightly moist crotch.

Alexis seething with anger, curling her toes from the discomfort of having her face squashed against her arch rival's pelvic bone. Zaria pulled tighter still. Alexis kicked her bare legs against the bed as she had trouble breathing.

To Alexis' surprise Zaria tasted sweet, Zaria's juices were flowing all over Alexis' face. Alexis' teeth uncomfortably pressed into her lips. Alexis let out muffled cries. Alexis was violently squirming finding it hard to breath as she pleasured Zaria.

Zaria finally did loosen her grip. "I want you licking fast and with muscle, I'll have to pull your face in again if you don't comply. I want you to confirm by saying "yes mistress.""

Red in the face, with bloodshot eyes, seething with anger Alexis mumbled with swollen lips, "Yes mistress." and then began following her enemy's instructions as best she could. As Alexis pleasured her rival she noticed that she was herself very wet and horny. Alexis admitted to herself that she was attracted to her rival's immaculate body. Alexis tried in vain to break her iron bonds so that she could pleasure herself. "Where is my prince!" Alexis wondered desperately.

As Alexis' licking continued, Alexis could not help but swallow much of Zaria's juices. Alexis could feel her own juices slowly run down her thighs. Her anticipation for the prince was lubricating her very well.

Alexis' suddenly felt the hands of a man grip her love handles. "She is already sopping wet." It was the prince's voice, he was behind her, ready to penetrate her.

"My love, I will think of nothing but you as I do this, do not take offense." The prince was speaking to Zaria. Tears welled up in Alexis' eyes, even on her wedding night she was second fiddle to Zaria.

Then Alexis felt pure ecstasy. The prince easily inserted his large cock into Alexis. Alexis let out a moan. Alexis felt the prince's hands roughly grab her love handles. His thrusts were violent and fast. Alexis tried to push her ass into the prince, she moaned uncontrollably into Zaria's pussy.

"That was remarkably easy to insert my cock, sadly her vagina offers no resistance, it is very loose. Oh, how I wish I had my cock inside you, my lover." The Prince said as he fucked Alexis hard from behind.

Alexis cried into her enemy's vagina, her pleasure was intense, but she could hardly take the insults. Her voice muffled by her arch rival's crotch made it impossible for Alexis to protest. Alexis decided to enjoy herself as much as possible, to ignore the talk of the Prince and Zaria and just live in her own carnal pleasures. The prince slammed his cock deep into Alexis, this is exactly what Alexis wanted, she felt her juices spread all over her backside and down her thighs, she had never been so wet.

"I love you, Zaria, my lover." The prince shouted as he began to have heightened pleasure.

"I love you also," Zaria said as she pulled Alexis' leash into her vagina nearly suffocating Alexis.

The prince's thrusts became more and more intense still, his cock effortlessly glided into Alexis, his hardened stomach pounded against Alexis' large posterior, making a loud smacking sound. Alexis was both supremely pleasured and in great discomfort. Alexis let out animalistic moans into her arch rivals dripping wet vagina. Alexis was gargling Zaria's juices, bucking and twitching. Zaria pulled Alexis' leash forward, as Alexis felt her Vagina contracting. She clenched her handcuffed fists as she prepared to finally cum.

Then pure ecstasy! Alexis felt Prince Philip cum inside of her, almost simultaneously she began screaming having the most violent and pleasurable orgasm of her life. Zaria as well moaned in pleasure as she grinded her crotch harshly into Alexis' face. It all seemed like a blur, for thirty seconds Alexis twitched uncontrollably, her eyes rolling back in her head. Every muscle in her body seemed to fire at once, her toes curled and she violently bucked on the bed.

Alexis, Zaria and the prince all lay on the bed spent. Ejaculate seeping out of her vagina and running down her thighs and with her arch rival's juices smeared all over her face Alexis lay on her back, her legs spread eagle with her hands still cuffed behind her back, a leash still around her neck. The prince lifted her up and silently but gently lowered her to the floor so he could spoon with Zaria. As Alexis started to get her senses about her, she heard the Prince and Zaria whisper sweet lovely things to each other's ears. Alexis' was devastated, yet still she wanted more, she rolled uncomfortably on the floor, wanting to stroke herself. Eventually the Zaria and the Prince seemed tired and fell asleep on the bed. Alexis on the floor on her stomach her legs spread wide, begging the prince to enter her again. Alexis lay on the cold floor awake and pleading. Her moans and cries went unanswered as they faded into a deep sleep.

***

"Epilogue"

***

Dear Diary,

It happened sooner than I expected, the king passed away. The prince was made king and I was given the title of "Queen in Waiting." That Bitch Zaria writes my public speeches, which have, nonetheless made me well-loved by the masses. I love my admirers, who are numerous, any dress I choose to wear becomes a must-have fashion item for the well-to-do merchant's wives. I love to publicly order my servants to do my bidding and to force proud nobles to fully bow at my feet. I could not ask for a better life, at least in the public eye.

I feel I have been broken however, my desire for the pleasure of orgasms, especially from the prince is so great I have lowered myself to perform a number of humiliating tasks, that I feel have denigrated my very being. I fear I have begun to accept my role as a servant.

Privately my mistress Zaria is immensely creative in the humiliating tasks she makes me perform. She makes me pretend I am a dog, playing fetch, walking me on all fours, making me bark for her and King Philip's entertainment. She uses me as furniture, resting her legs on my back. She makes me clean her quarters. She especially enjoys making me clean up the mess after she and my husband make love. I do get to have sex with my husband once a week if I perform all my tasks correctly. Sometimes however my husband doesn't have time to make love to me, which is understandable considering his position. That is when Mistress Zaria allows me to masterbate. Zaria has also taken a liking to me licking her arsehole, which is very unpleasant for me. I also regret to say she seems to have become fascinated with my arsehole as well, sticking objects in my arsehole that have no business being in my arse. It is very painful.

I sometimes visit Archibald at his new station. It is so very satisfying and fun to tease him, until he becomes erect. He collapses in pain, holding his now rusted chastity belt. Unfortunately I sometimes feel sympathy for the lout, as I find myself identifying with him now. I still plot to kill Zaria and become the only lover for the king, but she has such airtight plans and methods. I shall lie in wait for as long as it takes, soaking in both the pleasure and the intense humiliation of that is my life.

And so this is how our story ends. Alexis has traded away her dignity so that she may indulge herself carnally. Zaria had keenly observed Alexis for a good portion of her life and knew her revenge could be complete. Satisfied with domination over Alexis, Zaria advised King Philip to take up policies, she knew would incite a communist revolt. For it wasn't Zaria's only intention to get her petty revenge on Alexis, but to create the downfall of the entire royal family. To lift the peasant's up and bring the nobility to it's knees, that was Zaria's true mission.

For now however Zaria lies back and relaxes on a fine couch, lifting her legs up, she rests them on the completely nude "Queen in Waiting" Alexis. Alexis is silent, her breasts hanging down. Zaria finds it amusing that after all this time Alexis still seems to feel anger and shame when being treated like this. Zaria see's Alexis curse under her breath, her face red with shame and anger on the verge of crying. Zaria smiles, once the kingdom falls she will miss her time dominating Alexis. For to Zaria Alexis represented the worst aspects of a soon to be dead age, it was not only cathartic, but also a symbol of how she saw all members of the nobility. Soon it wouldn't just be Alexis that fell victim to this turn of fate, but each one of the nobility. They were truly on the cusp of a new age. Time would now at last move forward for the kingdom.