The Whipping Girl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trumpets stopped when Alexis stood on stage next to the prince. As Alexis stood shaking, feeling faint the prince made an announcement, with a booming voice he said. She was taken to a wooden stage.

"Thank you for gathering here today, my future wife has made a grave mistake for which she is very sorry, she shall atone for this mistake today in front of her peers. Let there be no mistake that the humiliation that she will suffer today will be due penance for her crime of adultery."

The crowd seemed surprised and they murmured loudly to each other. The prince interjected as a single tear rolled down Alexis' face.

"Silence! After this punishment is complete, it is vital that the peasantry not be told of this vile treachery that the future princess and future QUEEN has committed. Please forgive her for what she has done, do not treat her differently, this is her penance. For you see, Alexis Von Tromp on this day shall be spanked over the executioner's lap, like a spoiled brat."

The crowd burst into a surprised murmur. Some of the nobles pointed and laughed at Alexis, who was feeling more vulnerable than she had ever felt before. The words "spoiled brat" cut deeply into Alexis. Alexis closed her eyes tightly as the anticipation burned inside of her.

Alexis knew that the royals would always judge her, she would always be the butt of jokes after this, at least privately. The peasantry would find out in the form of a rumor, she would be a laughing stock. Prince Philip spoke again, this time addressing Alexis.

"Baroness Alexis Von Tromp, you may now disrobe." The words stung Alexis hard.

Alexis felt weak in the knees, stumbling and nearly fainting she caught herself and began unbuttoning her dress. Alexis fumbled at every movement of her hands, she was too out of sorts to properly undress herself. Panicking the baroness looked desperate, waving her hands as if to cry out, that she wanted to comply but she was physically unable.

"Executioner, assist the baroness, for she cannot get her wits about her."

Out of the darkness, a tall leather clad executioner appeared from the shadows. Her entire face was covered with the executioner's mask.

"Calm my dear." The executioner whispered into Alexis' ear.

Immediately Alexis knew that the woman in the executioner's garb was Zaria. Alexis shook with anger, he face turning red as Zaria swiftly unbuttoned her dress.

"After all the pain you inflicted on me, after all these years of waiting, I finally am getting my revenge!" Zaria whispered into Alexis' ear.

"Bitch!" Alexis spat back under her breath.

The air in Alexis' lungs almost disappeared as she felt her dress fall to her legs. Alexis stood in only her underwear in front of the royals. Her arch rival whom she felt nothing but contempt for stood beside her.

Alexis' white corset and panties were modest, yet she still felt overwhelmed. She felt dizzy listening to the murmurs and laughing of the crowd. Alexis whimpered, her lower lip quivered as she knew what was coming next.

Alexis felt Zaria's nimble fingers unclasp her corset. Alexis grabbed her corset instinctually to prevent it from falling to the ground. Just as she did this she felt her panties being pulled down off her buttocks and towards her dress. Instinctively Alexis turned to the side to shield herself from the crowd's glare.

"Unhand your corset!" The prince ordered sternly.

Alexis closed her eyes and dropped her corset, letting it fall into the heap with her dress and panties.

"Step out of your dress!"

Shaking Alexis stepped out of her dress, now standing covering her breasts, with her side facing the crowd, completely in the nude except for her elegant high-heeled shoes.

"Stop staring at me!" Still covering her milky white breasts with one hand she gave a rude gesture to the crowd who was now openly laughing.

"Remove your shoes!" The prince said in a frustrated tone.

Alexis did what she was told and with a look of anger on her face she stood as naked as the day she was born, in front of the kingdom's most illustrious nobles. Alexis' chin quivered, oh how mortified she felt, she prayed that she would be able to take her spanking in the most dignified way possible. She seemed to stand there for an eternity while as the crowd laughed and talked amongst themselves, clearly enjoying the show. Two servants lugged a large simple armless chair near Alexis. Zaria still clad in her executioner's sat down.

"Drape yourself over her lap!" Prince Philip ordered.

Spinning around Alexis faced Zaria who was sitting on the chair waiting for Alexis. Zaria patted her thigh gesturing for Alexis to put herself over her lap. Alexis stomped her feet.

"I can't! I can't It is too humiliating!" Alexis said out loud.

"Then I shall cancel the wedding!" Prince Philip replied as the crowd laughed at Alexis' protests.

"Forgive me, I will do this." Alexis slowly waddled closer to Zaria, she slowly bent over her enemy's lap, although every fiber in her body was telling her to resist. She shamefully lowered herself over Zaria's lap.

Alexis' bare toes barely touched the wooden floor of the stage. She hung her head. Her hands still covered her breasts.

"Touch your fingertips to the floor." The prince said to Alexis.

Uncovering her breasts, Alexis touched her fingertips to the wooden floor. Hot tears of shame dropped gently onto the floor below, her vision was blurred, but she could feel the stares and she could hear the horrible sound of mockery from the crowd.

Alexis heard the first loud echoing slap before the sting could set in, then shocking, delirious pain registered in Alexis' brain. Alexis had told herself over and over again that she would take the punishment in silence as to maintain some dignity, but after the first spank she let out a high-pitched yelp. Zaria spanked Alexis again. Alexis had told herself that she would not flinch during her punishment as to maintain her dignity, yet the pain caused her to reflexively kick one of her naked legs. Zaria sat letting Alexis awkwardly anticipate the next spank. Alexis let out loud breathing. Alexis squeezed her buttocks together in anticipation, she wrinkled her nose and tightly closed her eyes in fearful anticipation. As the waiting grew more intense, she let out low guttural sobs. The crowd was whispering to each other, her heart was pounding out of her chest. Then the onslaught came.

Again and again Alexis was spanked hard by Zaria's bare hand, Alexis could not help it but to kick wildly, flailing her hands and flinging her hair upwards. Her face was red with humiliation and shame, but her buttocks were quickly becoming redder. Zaria seemed to have infinite endurance, each spank was unrelenting in its strength. Zaria was so quick it all seemed like one painful spank that would not end. Alexis screamed, blubbered and cursed.

"OWWWWWWWWW!"

"STOP THIS AT ONCE"

"I AM SORRY!"

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY SWEET PRINCE!"

"EXECUTIONER! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!"

Alexis begged Zaria to stop, she pleaded about how wretched she was, about how she was incredibly sorry for her actions. Zaria continued without relent, spanking Alexis' large posterior with as much force as she could muster. Zaria would not be satisfied until Alexis was broken.

Alexis' legs wildly kicked giving the royal crowd glimpses of her most private parts. The crowd was riotous, laughing and cheering with great vigor. Alexis' tear blurred eyes looked over only once to see noblemen and noblewomen actively pointing and mocking her, in her most painful and mortifying experience. Alexis cursed the crowd and the universe itself, as she bucked and kicked. Still Zaria would not relent.

Finally in a desperate attempt to shield her buttocks from the searing pain they were enduring Alexis clenched her buttocks and straightened her thighs and legs, so she was like a flat board on Zaria's lap. Her neck veins jutting out of her neck, Zaria screamed her face red and her hair completely askew. Zaria still spanked Alexis, whose ass was now glowing bright red. The slaps were loud and echoed through the prince's court. Then unexpectedly with a heave Alexis was pushed unceremoniously to the floor. Her spanking was finally over.

Alexis could not wait to tend to her burning ass. She immediately stood up her hands quickly moved towards her buttocks, clutching them, gripping one cheek in each hand. Alexis jumped up and down, cursing and crying while looking at the ceiling, her breasts flopping wildly as she jumped and spun. Alexis rotated and when she saw the laughing pointing crowd, she froze in pure a moment of pure devastation. She realized at that moment, what a colossal fool she was making herself out to be. Alexis stopped, looked around in a panic, covered her breasts and tried to cover her lower regions, her hands darting around in a panic, her eyes like a deer caught in the sights of a rifle.

"To the corner!" The prince yelled, pointing at the far corner of the stage.

Jogging in a panic, her red buttocks jiggling as she jogged Alexis reached the corner. She was so afraid of more spanks that she was ready to do exactly what she was told. As she looked at the corner she thought about the crowd seeing her jog naked, her red stinging ass jiggle as she jogged. Alexis knew she would remember this humiliation for her whole life, she would never live it down.

"Nose against the wall, your buttocks towards the crowd."

Alexis did what she was told, rubbing her pain ridden ass. Her nose touched the stage wall. Her hands now rubbed her naked ass.

"Hands behind your head!" The prince yelled.

Again Alexis did what she was told, reluctantly as she felt instinctively she should tend to her injured buttocks.

"On your tiptoes" The prince yelled out.

Alexis sobbing did as she was instructed. Now not only her red buttocks were exposed but also a slight glimpse of her vagina could be seen from behind. The crowd laughed and made comments. Alexis stood on her tip-toes displaying her red ass to the most important people in the kingdom, her humiliation was complete, she made, pitiful sobbing sounds, any shred of dignity she had on that day was destroyed.

Still Sobbing Alexis articulated a question, "How long...am...I...to...stay like this?!"

"Twenty minutes! The crowd is now excused. You may stay and watch the baroness continue to be in this position, or you can go back to your quarters." The prince confidently spoke.

Alexis stared into the wall, hot tears still rolling down her cheeks. Alexis heard the slow methodical footsteps of Zaria's executioner's boots. Flinching Alexis waited for the worst, only to hear a whisper in her ear that sent chills down her spine.

"Misbehave and this is what happens to you." Alexis at that moment realized that still she must endure being dominated by the woman who just publicly spanked her.

Then suddenly Alexis felt one last painful strike her buttocks. Alexis fell to her knees and let out an animalistic scream. The humiliation Alexis felt was far deeper than she ever imagined she could feel, her hatred of Zaria was stronger than it ever was.

"TO YOUR FEET!" Prince Philip yelled. Alexis complied.

***

"Alexis Watches"

***

Dear Diary,

I write this entry standing lurching over my quarter's desk. It has been a full day and still the pain is sharp. I was not prepared for this pain or the deep festering humiliating that like the pain has not subsided. I hope it will all be worth it once I take the title of future queen. No royal will dare mention, or make fun of the day I was publicly chastised, or I will see that they too will be punished. The matter will surely fade.

Again I cannot properly describe the pain, my posterior is still red, it is too painful to even wear underwear, I must remain bottomless for most of the day. Sitting is out of the question. I awkwardly lie on my bed and attempt to rub oils on my buttocks, but even a slight touch from my hand or a slight drop of oil is unbearable for my sensitive arse. My tear wells are completely dry. Sleep has been difficult, bags have formed under my eyes.

Yet even though my public future is bright, I fear that my private future as a servant to my husband and his wicked lover may be worse than expected. I will not be able to endure being ordered around by that wench Zaria. She has bested me in every way and I hate her for that. I long for the day that I strangle her and feel her last breath leave her while she gasps desperately in my clutches.

The wedding is in one week's time. Another rehearsal is in three days. The prince and I have already gone through one glorious rehearsal, the wedding itself will be as romantic as ever. Tomorrow, however, Zaria and Prince Philip would like to see me in their chambers, I have great trepidation towards this visit.

Alexis managed to get her corset, underwear and beautifully stylish dress on. It was midday when the guards approached and escorted Alexis to the chambers of the Prince and his lover Zaria. The prince greeted Alexis, Zaria sat at the foot of the royal bed.

"We are glad to see you Alexis, my future wife," The Prince said smiling. Alexis was happy to see him not be so stern and angry towards her.

"Does your arse still sting? You were barely able to perform at the rehearsal because of the pain."

Alexis smiled, her ass burned throughout the wedding rehearsal, "It is much better, thank you." Alexis made a curtsey with her dress.

"I am so happy to hear that it will most likely not be affecting you at all by the time of the wedding." Zaria chimed in from the background. Alexis stared harshly at her rival.

"Let us get down to business," The Prince said matter of factly.

"And what business would that be?" Alexis said politely.

"Well before you go through with the wedding, Zaria and I would like to expose you to a certain aspect of our relationship, that you will be intimately acquainted with for the duration of our lives."

Alexis' heart sank.

"Zaria and I both enjoy an audience for our trysts."

"What does that mean?" Alexis looked confused, she angrily stared at Zaria who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Well...How do I say this..."

Zaria interjected sounding out each syllable of the words she said, "We like to be watched when we make love."

Alexis looked concerned, "So why am I here?"

"Is it not painfully obvious at this point? You are to watch us make love before your eyes?" The prince said plainly.

"How? WHAT? NO!?" Alexis looking scared backed up towards the exit.

"Before you leave, know that as our servant, you are bound to do as we say and that disobeying us now will cancel the wedding and you will be sent to live in obscurity as a nun," The Prince said calmly as Alexis slowed her progress towards the door.

"Now if you do accept this agreement, you will have to strip naked and sit on this chair I am placing near the royal bed," Zaria said still smiling while placing a chair facing the bed.

Alexis gripping her dress fluttered about in an angry tantrum, "No! No! I won't do it!"

"Then the wedding is off!" The prince said turning his back.

"No, no, no! The Wedding is on!" Alexis protested.

"Guards! Take this..."

"No...NO! LET ME THINK!" Alexis screamed.

The doors opened and the guards stormed in.

"Halt! Give her twenty seconds to say yes or no." The prince ordered the guards.

Alexis' mind raced. Again she was left with no good choice. She had already been humiliated publicly, her ego severely damaged. She had gotten used to the romantic idea of a wedding and future queendom, she looked forward to her future celebrity and adoration. But the thought of Zaria right in front of her having sex with her future husband made her blood boil.

"HAVEN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH OF POOR ME!" Alexis screamed at Zaria.

"Take her away." The prince motioned to the guards.

"No, NO! I will do it!" Alexis screamed.

Prince Philip immediately ordered the confused guards to exit. Once they did, Alexis was immediately approached by Zaria.

"STRIP! You've already wasted enough time, STRIP and sit with your legs spread on this chair."

Breathing heavily through her grinding teeth Alexis angrily unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the marble floor. She immediately felt Zaria unfastening her corset, which was hastily removed.

"I am very eager to make love to the prince, stop keeping me waiting!" Zaria whispered in the red faced Alexis' ear.

"BITCH!" Alexis spot only to get a hard spank to her already sore ass.

"OWWWWWW" Alexis jumped forward and gripped her panty clad ass.

"Get rid of those panties!" Zaria ordered.

Alexis compiling stood naked in front of the fully clothed prince and his lover.

"You know the drill, step out of your shoes and onto the chair." The prince said referring to her earlier stripping before her spanking.

Again Alexis did what she was told, as she sat in the chair her still red buttocks pressed painfully against the wooden chair, Alexis winched in pain. Alexis' feet were being tied to the front legs of the chair and her arms were tied to the arms of the chair. Sitting in the chair Alexis struggled to no avail.

"Open wide." The prince said, Alexis again did as she was told, only to feel a rubber ball gag, placed into her mouth. Alexis was looked forward at the most luxurious bed she had ever laid her eyes on. As the rubber ball gag was fastened around her head Alexis tried to speak through her gag, she attempted to say "unhand me." But it just came out as a mumbled jumble of nonsense.

Prince Philip left and greeted Zaria tenderly. Zaria and Philip were still fully clothed, Alexis was naked with her legs spread. Alexis tried to close her legs in an attempt to hide herself and maintain some dignity. As the prince tenderly kissed Zaria, Alexis let out a muffled scream. Alexis knew what was coming, but the sight of the prince she had fawned over and fantasized about so much kissing her worst enemy made her heart sink and her blood boil. Alexis could feel her skin turn red from shame and anger.

As the prince and Zaria tenderly kissed each other on the lips, the prince smoothly brushed off one of the straps to Zaria's gown, revealing that Zaria was not wearing undergarments. Zaria's pert erect breast was exposed. The prince tenderly kissed Zaria's nipple as Zaria let out a small sigh of erotic delight.

Alexis struggled in her chair, her hips buckled she let out muffled angry screams. Now Zaria was nude from the waist up, the prince was fondling one breast with his strong hands and suckling on the other. Zaria was elegantly receiving the pleasure. The prince gently guided Zaria to sit down on the bed. The prince gently removed Zaria's dress so that Zaria was clad in nothing but her high-heeled shoes.

Alexis closed her eyes, she couldn't stand to look at Zaria's perfect body. Zaria was tall and elegant, her skin was perfectly smooth and slightly tan. Alexis watched the fully clothed prince kneel down between Zaria's legs. Alexis tried to look away but was herself becoming aroused as she looked at the two beautiful people engage in foreplay. Alexis screamed through her gag as the two lovers completely ignored her.

The prince licked Zaria's clit. Zaria flipped her raven hair back and fondled her own breasts as she reeled in pleasure. The prince concentrated on the object of his affection, dutifully licking Zaria's pussy. Zaria let out small moans as she continued to fondle her breasts. The Prince moaned as Zaria wrapped her long toned legs around him, pulling him into her.

Alexis was infuriated, her face was red and she was cursing the two lovers. Alexis was also aroused, Zaria was undeniably beautiful and the Prince was worshiping her vagina. Alexis wanted desperately to switch positions with Zaria, Alexis looked down at her own wet vagina and imagined it was being pleasured by the prince. Zaria gyrated her hips as much as she could but stopped when Zaria caught her, smiling at Alexis wickedly as the prince licked at her.